Endless Love

By xxmmas_

❝Never in my life have I met someone like you. You're someone that comes once in a lifetime.❞ - Lucas William... More

Authors Note And Character Aesthetics
1 : Pilot
2 : Back To Where It All Started
3 : Depressing Mall Trips
4 : Summer Nights
5 : First Day Back
6 : The Matchmaking Project
7 : First Date Jitters
8 : Suspicious Dreams
9 : A Night To Remember...Or Not
10 : Aftermath Of The Storm
11 : Business Trips And Bad Decisions
12 : Slumber Party
13 : The Reason I Love And Hate Elevators
14 : It's Wednesday My Dudes
15 : DDD (Double Date Disaster)
16 : Friday Night Lights
18 : Birthday Kisses And Weakness
19 : Spooky Season Is Officially A Go
20 : Seriously, Whose Idea Was This?
21 : He's Alive...I Think
Bonus Chapter : Cam's Birthday
22 : The L-Word
23 : Move Night
24 : Quinceañera Prep : Scene 14 Take 347
25 : Es Hora De Una Quinceañera!

17 : Suprise Visits

10 2 0
By xxmmas_

AALIYAH

Another day, another boring week in school.

I don't see how I made it through this day.

I'm seriously starting to think Mondays should be banned.

But if we did that then Tuesday would become the new Monday and we don't wanna do that to Tuesday.

We like Tuesday.

Kind of.

I was standing at the locker I never use trying to figure out the combination. I think I left something in there by accident one day and now I need it.

That's when Ms. "Stay away from Lucas" appeared.

"Miller," she said standing in front of me.

"Brooke," I said giving her all my attention. I got time today.

"Just wanted to talk to you really quick."

"Really?! I feel like I should have a camera or something to document this historic moment. Because Brooke Baldwin is talking to me! I feel famous."

The smug smile on her face disappeared. "Your little sarcastic comments get you nowhere."

"I think Lucas feels differently."

"There's no way he's serious about you. I mean just think about it."

I stood there for a second. "Yeah, I thought about it. Lucas and I dated for years and then we broke up when he left now that we're both back we're friends again. Does that sound about right Brooke?"

"You sound dumb if you really think Lucas wants you back after not seeing you for months. I mean he did leave you didn't he?"

"Any more comments you have about me and Lucas?"

"Just one more. I hope he comes to his senses one day and realize the mistake that he's making by being with you."

I changed my mind. I don't have time for this today.

I walked off and started walking toward the parking lot.

"Aaliyah, what's wrong?"

I didn't stop and I heard Lucas' footsteps come behind me.

"Woah, Aaliyah calm down," Lucas said walking behind me.

"Aaliyah."

I stopped dead in my tracks. I don't know how he had this power over me, but he did.

He finally came up to me and stood in front of me. He placed his shoulders on mine towering down over me he had an apologetic look on his face.

"Now. Tell me what's wrong."

"Brooke."

He didn't say anything, so I took that as an invitation to keep talking.

"She just brings out the worse in me and she won't leave me alone. Why? I don't know but it's getting pretty annoying at this point."

"Just don't pay her any attention."

"That's pretty hard considering she's following you around like a lost puppy and you're always with me."

"Well, we'll figure it out together just try not to let her get you this upset."

"Thank you," I said giving him a little smile.

He smiled at me and said something. I was doing good until I saw Brooke out of the corner of my eye. Lucas must've noticed because he turned around.

"Here come on let's go to your house. I'm driving."

I didn't say anything instead we walked to his car and he opened the door for me. He got in and we sat there for a moment. He reached for my hand and held it for a little.

"It's gonna be okay, Aali," he said staring into my eyes, "Just calm down."

I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. He always knew the right words to say.

When did he become so wise?

The ride to my house was nice and relaxing then when I got home I suddenly remembered why I was mad.

I opened my door and gently closed it. I didn't wanna slam his car door, but when I walked in I swung open the door and was about to slam it when I remembered Lucas was behind me.

"You know if you're gonna have a crappy day I understand that but don't take it out on the door."

"What the-" I looked over at the dining table and saw someone I haven't seen in a while sitting there. "Cam?"

"Well unless I have a twin I don't know about then yeah."

If you're confused right now.

Which you probably are.

This dickhead right here is my brother Christopher. Chris for short. I meaning me is the only one who gets to call him Cam.

Cam is short for Christopher Austin Miller.

You're welcome for clearing that up.

"What are you doing here?" I walked over and hugged him.

Usually, I'm not an emotional person but I haven't seen him in almost a year.

This is the one time that I'll accept being sad and sappy.

"Well, I decided that it's time for me to settle down now. I've spent 3 years traveling all around now I just want to focus on my boxing career."

Yes, my brother's boxes. No, he's not half bad.

I'll give him that.

"Wait. How did you get in?"

"Mom gave me a key duh. What you thought I broke in or something?"

"You can never be too sure."

•••

After talking for a little while and working some more on our project Lucas decided it was time for him to go.

We walked outside and stopped in front of his car. "I have something for you," Lucas said reaching into his pocket.

"What is it?"

He dug something out of his pocket and dangled it in my face.

"A key?"

"Yeah, a key to my apartment."

I took it still shocked that he would give me one. I think I was smiling harder on the inside than out.

"But, why?"

"In case you ever wanna come over or something..." he said looking around while rubbing the back of his neck, "I don't know. If you don't-"

I cut him off by wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him. He was shocked at first but his arms slowly wrapped around my waist and hugged me back.

"You go any lower and I'll break your fingers off."

"You don't think you'll miss them too much?"

I buried my head in his chest and started laughing.

"I don't know I haven't seen what they can do yet."

"Yet," he said with a little chuckle, "Well I'll gladly show you if you want princess."

"I'll have to think about it but I think I'm gonna go with no."

"It's not good to lie, Aaliyah," he said after he kissed my forehead, "You know you want to feel them in there just as much as I want to-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there before you continue that sentence."

He just shook his head while he was laughing. Well, one things for sure he's not ashamed of his ability to flirt.

Is it bad that I kind of it enjoy it?

Yeah? That's what I was thinking too.

•••

I know this is like completely random, but all my Episode girles out there I have a bunch of recommendations on my Episode account.

I'm still exploring and I'm sure there are a bunch of other great stories so if you have any feel free to leave some.

Episode account: xxmmas

- Samm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 220 25
** RE-WRITTEN VERSION IS NOW ON AMAZON, EBOOK & PAPERBACK AVAILABLE ** Leah Miller was just 22 years old when she was training to take over her dad's...
4.3K 159 32
Not everyone who walk together reaches the destination together. Sometimes, one is left behind. Sometimes, one has to break to complete the other...
19.2K 602 47
Ranking - #414-Victoriajustice #48-fransisco Amanda: Having lost her mother during childbirth and her father when she was only five years old, Amand...
1K 70 33
Two lost souls. Finding each other. Finding themselves. Luna is a sophomore in college with a group of friends that have become family to her, and to...