My Accidental Marriage

By cupcakes6621

Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accident... More

Chapter 2 | Traveling
Chapter 3| Accidentally bounded
Chapter 4 | Decision
Chapter 5| Wedding
Chapter 6| Sleepless Night
Chapter 7| First Morning
Chapter 8| Blessing Of God
Chapter 9| Going Home
Chapter 10| New Home
Chapter 11| Visit to old life
Chapter 12 | First Conversation
Chapter 13| Telling our Friends
Chapter 14| Bonding
Chapter 15| Legally Married
Chapter 16| Small Outing
Chapter 17| Cricket Match
Chapter 18| Gossips
Chapter 19| Committed!
Chapter 20| New experiences
Chapter 21| Inner Storm
Chapter 22| Planning
Chapter 23|Flight
Chapter 24| Bali
Chapter 25| Comfort Zone?
Chapter 26| Aloha Swing
Chapter 27| Drunken Mistake
Chapter 28| Dance
Chapter 29| Swimming Lessons
Chapter 30| My Khush
Chapter 31| A day at the Beach
Chapter 32| Caring Husband
Chapter 33| Staying in
Chapter 34| Worried
Chapter 35| Diving into the Past
Chapter 36| Comforting Arms
Chapter 37| Coming closer
Chapter 38| Nightlife

Chapter 1| Lost Hope

3.6K 93 17
By cupcakes6621

Life is truly unpredictable. One moment you might feel like the king of the world who own every happiness he or she ever wanted and then the next moment your life comes crashing down and you feel like you no longer deserve even 10 percent of that happiness. That was what life did to Khushi at just the age of 10. But before we get ahead of ourselves and dive in to the horrors of the past, lets meet and explore the present life of Khushi.

Khushi Sharma was a 21 year old girl who lived in the small apartment complex of Minal sector for the past 11 years of her life. Her life was never like one would imagine, but she didn't mind or lets say she couldn't mind even if she wanted to. Khushi was a beautiful and smart girl, though she never believed it herself. But her intelligence was one gift which helped her gain that one opportunity which she would have never been able to have before. Her Education. Being a Topper throughout School, Khushi had been able to gain full scholarship to attend one of the best colleges in Delhi. Currently she was pursuing the last year of her Btech degree in Computer Science field.

The small apartment Complex in Minal Sector was a 3BHK flat which held a family of 6. Khushi lived in that house with her Chacha and Chachi along with her cousin brother and her cousin sister and her Dadi. Living in this house was not an easy job. In fact it was torture to say any less. Khushi's Chachi hated her for god knows what reason. But living in that house she felt no less than Cinderella just one thing being different is that she was never going to meet her prince charming at a ball who would change her life like in the fairly tale.

Chachi:"Khushi!!!!!!! Khushi!!!!"(The voice of Joyti sharma, Chachi of Khushi, Rang in the house)"Khushi get here this very instance!"(She yelled early at 8 am in the morning)

Khushi rushed out of her room, Well technically her and her Dadi's room, to the living room.  Khushi was in her room combing her long black hair in a braid as she got ready for college when she heard her chachi's screams. It was already 8 and her college starts at 9 and she didn't want to be late.

Khushi:"Ji Chachiji?" Translation:" Yes Chachiji?"

Chachi:(angrily)"What is this Khushi? "(She said pointing at the packed lunch kept on the table)

Khushi:"I..."(She looked shocked as she saw chachaji's lunch set on the table open and already had few bites eaten from it)"how did this happen? I..I had packed everything properly"

Chachi:"Oh...So now your gonna lie"

Khushi:"What.. I no..I.."(Just as she looked at the table trying to solve the mystery of the lunch box, Her 7 year old cousin sister came running to the hall)

Anuja:"Mummaaaa my shoesssss"

Chachi:"Not now Anu.. Ask your Bhaiya to help you"(She said pointing to Arun, Khushi's 2nd cousin who was in 1 year of college)

Arun:"Maa I am already late. Don't trouble me"

Anuja:"mummaaaa"

Chachi:"Anu please beta.."

Anuja:"Khushi didi help me na"(She tugged Khushi's hands who kept looking at the lunch box)

Chachi:(yelling at Khushi)"Now where you standing like a ghost. Go pack another lunch box for your Chacha. And help Anuja also. And while your at it. Make me some tea"(She said as she settled on the sofa and turned on the TV)

Khushi looked at the clock to see it being 8:15 already. She would never make it to college on time. She looked at her lunch box and sighed as she packed another lunch box for her Chachaji before keeping the half eaten food in the kitchen. She quickly made Tea for her Chachi before helping Anuja with her shoes. After everything, she rushed to her room to grab her bag and saw her dadi sitting in the balcony looking at the calmness outside. Khushi smiled as she moved to her Dadi and touched her feet.

Khushi:"I am leaving for college Dadi. Take care of yourself and don't forget the medicines."

Dadi:(smiled warmly at Khushi)"okay beta. Take care and enjoy your day"(Khushi nodded as she rushed out of her room)

Khushi:"Chachiji...I am leaving for college"

Chachi:"hmm.. come directly home from college. You have to prepare dinner also"

Khushi:(nodded)"Ji chachi ji"(She said as she leaved the house)

As soon as she stepped out of that house, A relief of some sort spread through her system. That house suffocated her. Only Dadi was the person Khushi truly got to smile with. Other then her, No one in that house cared about her. Her Chacha ji never truly acknowledged her presence while her cousins, though they didn't trouble her in any way, they weren't close to her too. Her cousin brother was like a stranger to her while Anuja. Anuja was a small girl unaware of what's right and what's wrong. All she did was follow her mother. As for Chachiji, She was the biggest villain in Khushi's life since the day Khushi entered this house after her parents death.

Khushi shook her head as she headed to find an Auto, Having enough saved money that she gained from other relatives at random functions or gathering, she payed for her Auto to her college. By the time Khushi reached her class, She was already 15 mins late. Apologizing to the teacher, she headed in and took her seat at the very back as she tried to focused on her lecture.

Khushi looked out the window to see students laughing and enjoying life with friends. People looked so happy. She sometimes wished she could gain this happiness too. She sometimes wished she could go back to being that 10 year old girl who giggled at the silly jokes of her dad. The girl whose puppy eyes made her parents grant all her wishes. The girl who laughed happily when being tickled or chased by her parents. But now she couldn't even hope for that happiness because she knows she will never gain it. She sighed as she looked back at the lecture. This is what mattered at the moment. Her studies. She can't burden her Chacha and chachi anymore. Just one more year. Then she will get a job and move out of that house with her dadi. She knew even though her dadi never said anything, she hated living in that house as much as Khushi. And why wouldn't she, Even after being treated fairly by her second son and daughter in law, she knew how fake their care was. Who would even have the heart to care of anyone when they can't even love or sympathize a 10 year old girl.

Khushi:"Just one more year dadi.. one more year"(she said to herself)

Teacher:"Khushi!"(her teacher called her out making her jump out of her trance)

Khushi:(Standing up confused)"Yes maam"

Teacher:"Beta come forward"(Khushi came to the front feeling anxious as she saw everyone looking at her while she also noticed HOD of the department present there as well)"Beta congratulation. Students as you all might have already guessed by now but if not then let me tell you. Yes your results for last semester has come. Again Khushi has topped not only in this class but in the entire department by getting a 9.68 SGPA."( Khushi gave a small smile to the teacher who clapped for her along with her classmates before the HOD provided Khushi with a small gift as a reward)

HOD:"Khushi I am extremely proud and happy to have a student like you in my college. I am so proud along with our whole department. You have risen your parents head with pride as well." (She said with a smile before turning to the other class members) "This last 2 semesters of 4th year will be very critical. Though i know most of you all will not even attend college but I request you all to do so. As soon as your 7th semester exams will happen, Company placements will start as well. So start your preparations for their interview and examinations as this few months will surely roll by fast. And Khushi I am sure this year as well you will exceed our expectations. Congratulations once again beta"(Khushi gave a small nod as she took her seats)

While Khushi 's start of the day was quite normal, someone's day started of with a huge smile on his face. Somewhere in Delhi in a big lavishing house, Manish Malhotra got up to a great news. He had topped in his 2nd semester of MBA. Though for someone who knew nothing about him might just congratulate him, but a person who knows him would be nothing but shocked. Manish malhotra, a person who hated studies and was just an average student throughout his whole life suddenly topped in his whole department. Manish had entered his final Year of MBA this year. Soon enough he was to join his family business at Malhotra industries at just the age of 23. Though beforehand he never cared of his marks but now. Now he had to because of his Dadu. His Dadaji was one person he loved more then anyone in his world. For him he could have done anything then becoming the topper of the class is nothing no big deal. 

He rushed down after getting ready to his Dadu. Jai Malhotra was the most elder person in Malhotra family but his attitude was still of a youngster especial with his elder grandson Manish.  Manish's life resided in his Dadu while his Dadu's resided in his.

Manish:"Daduuuuuu!!!!"

Dada:"What's up champ"

Manish:"I got 8.79 SGPA Dadu. I topped in my department"

Dada:"Wow great job Manu. But.. How did this miracle happened? 

Manish:"Daduuuu!!!"

Dada:(laughed)"okay okay. So when the party my friend"

Manish:(Showing fake glare)"Yes yes you want party then what about your diet?"

Dada:"One day won't hurt"

Manish:"Nope Dadu I won't compromise with your health"

Dada:"Okay okay.. But some sweet party should be allowed na? "

Manish:"Yes.. I'll ask Raju kaka to make your favorite dish, Kheer( indian sweet dish)"

Dada(excited face)"Ohhhh after soo long. Tell him to make it super sweet and..."(Dadaji stopped seeing Manish's glaring face)"What i am eating after so long at least it should be worth the wait"(He whined like a child while Manish laughed but nodded)

Just then 2 middle age people entered the room causing Manish's face to harden while Dada ji to sigh at his grandson's action before looking at his son and daughter in law, Shubham and Shruti Malhotra.

Shubham:"what's happened? Why are you so happy today?"(confused at such happiness on his son's face as 90 percent of the time it is just anger)

Jai:"Shubham see your son had topped in college"

Shubham:"Really? how did this miracle happened? You finally decided to get your life on track"(Manish tighten his hands in anger while Shruti and Jai glared at Shubham)

Shruti:(smiling brightly)"That's great news. We should celebrate. Manu i'll cook your favorite dinner today"

Manish:(Stern voice)"No need. I already have plans for dinner with my friend" ( turning to Dadu and softening his voice)"Dadu i am getting late for college. I'll see you in the evening"(He said before leaving the place making Dadu sigh While Shubham shook his head at his son's behavior. Just then they heard a excited voice of their second son Rohan enter)

Rohan:"Mommmm daddddd did you guy seee? Bhaii topped in his college!!!!!"

Shruti:(small smile)"Yes he did. Did you congratulate him"

Rohan:"Nope i am going to now"(He run upstairs excited while Dadu chuckled seeing his 17 year old grandson acting like a 10 year old )

Shubham:"Stop running Rohan. Your not a kid anymore"

Dadu:"Let him be Shubham. At least let one of your kids enjoy their childhood"

Shubham:"Dad! "(Dadu sighed as he moved back to his room while Shubham looked on towards Manish's room and shruti kept a comforting hand on his shoulder)

Meanwhile in Manish's room...

As Manish combed his hair and set it properly, His younger brother ran in the room and hugged him. Making him stumble a little before he chuckled and ruffed Rohan's hair.

Manish:"What's up with this special treatment today?"

Rohan:"Bhaii tonight we are partying. I want a pizza party"

Manish:"done but not today. I'll be out with my friends"

Rohan:"okay then tomorrow?"

Manish:"Promise. Now won't you get ready? or you want to spend you whole day standing here?"

Rohan:"I am going...oh wait.. bhai I forgot to congratulate you. Congratulation"( He said before heading out while manish smiled)

Manish:"Idiot"

Though being a Teenager, Rohan had a very charming and uplifting personality. He was smart and handsome like his brother and father but also very reserved in some matters. His supper childish side was only at home in front of his dadu, his parents and his brother.

Manish took a last look at himself in the mirror before he headed to his college. As he entered, he saw his friends Ankit and Kabir waiting for him at their usual spot. He smiled at them. His friends were his life line. Form childhood, they had been with him and supported him in his past. They knew everything about him, from his past to his family relations to his biggest secret. His friends were the only people other then his dadu and his brother who were close to him.

Kabir:"So brooo wheres the party. "

Manish:(acting confused)"What party? Are you getting married?"

Kabir:"HA HA HA very funny.."

Ankit:"Leave him Manu... tell me how did this Miracle happen? Now that you have topped, I need to know how? Do you topper have like some sort of medicine which makes your brain work or.."(He said acting all serious while Manish rolled his eyes at his drama)

Manish:"Shut up guys.. you know why I topped last Semester. And why I will work more hard then ever this year too"

Ankit:"We know bhai"

Manish:"Malhotra Industries is Dadu's Dream. He worked so hard to build this Industries to the position it is today. Even when Mr. Malhotra took over, Dadu was always there to guide him. But now it is my turn. I can see it in Dadu's eyes. His trust that he hold on me. This company means the world to him and so it means the world to me too. I would take it to the heights it deserve to be at"

Kabir:"We know bhai. And You will succeed in this because Dadaji is always with you"(Manish nodded as the 3 headed to class.)

The 2 people whose life's are so different that one would think they would never connect. But destiny had different plans for them. Both were so similar in their desires to achieve something yet lived so different life. How would their life's connect?  What does destiny have in it's plan for them? Time will give it's answers soon.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.

Plz do vote and comment.

Will update next part soon.

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta/ Baccha - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Nani - Grandma ( Mother's side)

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person.

Bhaiya - Elder Brother

Didi - elder Sister

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love.

Mami - mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Saali - Wife's sister

jiju / Jijaji - Sister's husband

Bua - Father's Sister

Dadi bua - Father's bua

Mausaji - Mom's Sister's husband

Mausi - Mom's Sister

Yaar - bro

Scotty - Indian 2 wheeler

Holi ~ An Indian Festival of Color.

Chipkali ~ Lizard

Prasad ~ Food that is blessed by god himself

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 14.5K 21
Khushi means happiness but not in Khushi's life. Khushi is the total opposite of her name.Her life is filled with sorrow,hatred and unhappiness. Khus...
640K 45.8K 99
AN ENGLISH NOVEL! ✨An Endearing Adherence!!!✨ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K stories) #1 in forcedmarriage (out of 4.9...
282K 17.5K 92
"It's look perfect in you finger" ...... the boy said "but I'm afraid" ...the girl said "buy why , what makes you afraid?"..... "this new relations...
338K 18.6K 46
Neither She is a Damsel in Distress nor She need a Knight in Shining Armour #highest ranking 4 in India Falling in love is easy, staying in love is t...