𝘼𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙤 - 𝙅𝙅 𝙈𝙖...

By jjismyfavmanwhore

season 1 ✅ season 2 ✅ season 3 ✅ Jade Cameron- The rejected Cameron JJ Maybank- The Pogue prince chapter =... More

Aesthetics
Intro
Pilot
The lucky compass
The forbidden zone
Spy games
Midsummers
Parcel 9
Dead calm
The Runway
the bell tower
The phantom
The Gold
The Heist
Prayers
Homecoming
The darkest hour
My Druthers
The Bonfire
The Cross
Trapped
The Coastal Venture
Poguelandia
The Bells
Fathers and sons
Heists
The Dark Forest
Happy Anniversary
Tapping The Rudder
Welcome to Kitty Hawk
Secret of the Gnomon
Announcement!!
Extras

The Diary

2.2K 29 3
By jjismyfavmanwhore

"Welcome to The Outer banks, Cleo." Pope smiles at the girl as the now 5 remaining Pogues walk along the docks towards Heyward's house.

"You're crazy, Pope." Cleo laughs, taking in the beautiful sunset. "You're parents aren't going to mind me shacking with you?" She interrogates.

"Of course they will. Are you kidding?" Pope scoffs, "Heyward might put you to work, but we could always use the help." Pope smiles.

"I don't know, man. You sure?" She looks down at the old wood and thinks back to the last time she had something close to a family back in Barbados.

"Yeah, look, he might squark a little bit, but let me talk to him. We'll figure it out." He smiles, patting Cleo's shoulder.

Kie sighs at the sight of her house and dreading the people inside of it. "This is me." She says, opening the gate and walking through it.

"Damn, Kiara. You live here?" Cleo says, looking around at the large white house with a pool in the front lawn. "This is like the white house, man." Cleo laughs.

"How bad you think it's gonna be?" Pope asks, watching the curly haired girl walk up the steps.

"Scale of one to ten?" Kie asks, looking back at them. "Twenty." She shakes her head at the thought.

"Do you want us to hold up here?" Jade asks. "In case of emergency escape?"

"No, I... I gotta take this. Thanks for walking me." She smiles at Jade and pulls her in for a quick hug. "Bye." 

The couple walk up to JJ's house hand in hand. "Jesus." Jade mutters, looking at the run-down house with bright yellow eviction sign plastered to the door. 

"JJ," Jade says softly, watching as the boy walks up to the door and rips off the sign.

"It doesn't matter. I hate this place anyway." JJ says, scoffing and kicking an old beer can.

"JJ... let's just..." Jade stops, trying to think of what to do to help her boyfriend. "Let's Just go to Tanny Hill. We can shower and change and go to sleep. In a real bed." Jade says, grabbing his arm.

"Yeah... I need to change anyway." He says, his voice still seeming distant. 

"JJ." Jade says, snapping him out of his trance.

"Ok. Come on baby. Let's go." JJ says, grabbing her hand and taking them toward his bike. "Let's hope it still works." He mumbles, revving the engine to life. "Let there be life... or something like that." He mumbles the last part of his words as he kicks his leg over, straddling the seat.

Jade does the same thing behind him and wraps her arms around his torso. He takes off when Jade says she's ok and they both begin the 20 minutes journey to Tanny Hill.

"Home sweet home." Jade says, walking through the door that was seemingly unlocked. "Come on, let's go to my room." Jade says, walking up the white spiral stairs.

"Inviting me to your room already, Cameron? I just got here." JJ smirks, following after her.

"Ha ha." She says, smiling back at him sarcastically. "Here we are." She says, opening the door and stepping into the pale violet room.

It was a big room with a large Queen bed in the center, a white desk littered with old friendship bracelets, books and a mirror. The bed was unmade with crinkled cream sheets and shoes on the foot of the bed. There was an open closet with 2 fancy dresses (one being from midsummers) and other crop tops, tanks tops, pajamas and denim shorts. There was a single photo of JJ taped to the frame of the bed as well as one of The Pogues prior to Sarah Joining and a picture of her and her sister when they were younger. Fairy lights were hanging around the frame adding a burst of light when Jade turned them on.

"I haven't been in here since the night Peterkin died." Jade says, looking around.

"It's nice." JJ says, smiling at her. "It's really... you." He laughs, picking up a pair of strawberry underwear from a draw in her closet.

"Hey! No snooping." She laughs, grabbing them from him and putting them back in the draw and shutting it. "Let's go shower." She laughs again, pulling him into her bathroom. 

"Finally get out of these fucking clothes." JJ says, throwing off his shirt and pants and turning on the water in the shower. He turns around and sees Jade undressing as well. "Hurry up." He hisses, wanting to get in the warm water. 

"Jeez impatient boy. I'm hurrying." she says, stripping down naked and getting in after him. They both groan as the water hits their back and laugh.

"This is what heaven feels like." JJ says, grabbing some soap and throwing it on his body as well as Jade's.

"This is what orgasms feel like. I think... Never had one though." She mocks him and laughs at his offended look. 

"Yeah right. I'm the best sex you've ever had." He says, shrugging off her comment and putting shampoo and conditioner in their hair. "Asshole." He mumbles.

"Bitch." She whips back.

"I never want to leave." She says, washing out the product and putting in conditioner. 

"I'd rather die than leave." JJ says, doing the same. 

"Besides, it's not like we have to pay for the water bill. Ward does." Jade smiles, thinking of the thought at getting back at him for lying to her, her entire life.

"We'll stay in for another hour then." JJ smiles, enjoying his time in the warmth with his girl.

"I agree." She smiles, kissing him softly and going back to showering.

"Ok. Sleepy time." Jade says, crawling in the covers and cuddling into JJ.

"Fuck yeah sleepy time." JJ says, holding Jade closer to him. "This bed is so comfortable. Why haven't you just slept here instead of the Chateau?" He asks, opening his eyes to look at me.

"I guess the whole father being a murderer and brother a psycho I didn't want to come back." Jade shrugs her shoulders, sarcastically acting as if it was nothing.

"Yeah, no that's fair." He says, closing his eyes.

The pair fall asleep nearly instantly as they still stay cuddled up together through the entire night.

"Hey girls." Jade smiles, walking toward Kie and Sarah as they sat waiting for her on dock near The Wreck.

"Jade! Quick. I need to tell you something." Sarah says, sitting down on a picnic table.

"So, I went back to Tanny Hill to get clothes and a phone and you're not gonna believe this. Rafe's back." Sarah starts, watching as her sister and best friend let out a soft gasp of shock. "Yeah. I don't think he saw me, but I think the cross is coming back to Wilmington tomorrow night."

"What?" Kie asks, her face filled with concern and shock.

"Wait, does Pope know?" Jade asks, leaning forward towards her sister.

"No. I was gonna tell him at the Chateau." Sarah explains.

"Well... he can't. He's on Lockdown." Jade explains, remembering the text she was sent on her old phone from Pope's number.

"Ok, um... Then I'll hit up Pope, and then maybe you go to the Chateau and tell John B." Sarah says, looking at Kie. "And you get JJ." She says, now looking at her twin.

"My parents are gonna kill me." Kie says, getting up. 

"Hey, Kie! Kiara!" A voice says, running up the dock. "Uh, hey." Jade glances at Kie confused only to find the girl with a light blush on her cheeks. 

"Oh." Jade mumbles, a smile on her face.

"Hey, uh... your mom wants you back. Says she needs you to help wait tables or something." The girl mumbles, her cheeks growing rosy as well.

"Yeah, uh... I- I'll be back in a second." Kie stutters, nearly falling over her own two feet.

"O- ok. Uh, I'm Lily. I work at The Wreck." The girl introduces herself to the Cameron's whose smiles were bigger than ever as they watched their friend clearly crushing on her.

"Jade."

"Sarah."

"Nice to meet you." Lily smiles. "I'll see you in a bit Kie." Her cheeks grown redder as she turns away and walks back toward the restaurant.

"Kie!" Jade whisper shouts. Kie had told Sarah about her sexuality the day before and the blonde was extremely happy saying 'I knew it.'

"What?" Kie says, now able to speak freely that Lily was out of sight.

"You're blushing." Sarah says, patting Kie on the shoulder.

"I am not." Kie denies, hiding her face with her hands.

"Yes, you are bitch." Jade laughs.

"So what? She's like the straightest girl on the island. There's no way she'd go for me." Kie says, looking down.

"Did you see the rings?" Jade says.

"Yeah, she's gayer than you." Sarah adds, walking alongside the pair.

"Shut up!" Kie laughs.

Introducing Lily!!

(Will probs change the aesthetic later <3 )

Here are the photos that Jade has in her room btw:

(Pretend there's no dog lmao)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.2K 49
All three of us were drowning and we didn't know how to save each other, but there was an understanding we were all drowning together. (rafe cameron...
2.2K 75 11
𝐉𝐉 & 𝐌𝐀𝐗𝐈𝐍𝐄 AKA, 𝐒𝐔𝐍 & 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 & 𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 & 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐂𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐋𝐀 & 𝐎𝐊𝐎𝐊𝐎𝐊 𝐄�...
327K 4.7K 43
Ivy King Rutherford comes from a wealthy family that live on the mainland of North Carolina. Spending her summers in the Outer Banks wouldn't be so b...
733K 8.9K 41
She doesn't believe in love and he doesn't know how real love feels like. how sweet it is to be loved by you. - rafe cameron ! I don't own any of th...