PREDESTINATION|| TAEKOOK

By Topggukietaetae

Join the journey of Jeon Jungkook and his mate Kim Taehyung to witness their love for each other that never o... More

1💫
2💫
3💫
4💫
5💫
6💫
7💫
8💫
9💫
10💫
11💫
12💫
13💫
14💫
15💫
16💫
17💫
18💫
19💫
20💫
21💫
22💫
23💫
24💫
25💫
26💫
27💫
28💫
29💫
30💫
31💫
32💫
33💫
34💫
35💫
36💫
37💫
38💫
39💫
40💫
41💫
42💫
43💫
44💫
45💫
46💫
47💫
48💫
49💫
50💫
51💫
52💫
53💫
54💫
55💫
56💫
57💫
58💫
59💫
60💫
61💫
62💫
63💫
64💫
65💫
66💫
67💫
68💫
69💫
70💫
71💫
72💫
73💫
74💫
75💫
76💫
77💫
78💫
79💫
80💫
81💫
82💫
83💫
84💫
85💫
86💫
87💫
88💫
89💫
90💫
91💫
92💫
93💫
94💫
95💫
96💫
97💫
98💫
100💫
101💫
102💫
103💫
104💫
105💫
106💫
107💫
108💫
109💫
💫110💫

99💫

2.5K 206 161
By Topggukietaetae

The mass killing surely played it's role cause just after 3 hours, the alert was declared that no one should be out of their homes due to the danger lurking outside and it was a strict warning. 

Everyone knew who was outside, searching for the reason behind the mass killing as it was clearly not done by the government. Just how Celaeno said, the master behind this whole breakout came out of his hiding to look for the reason or we can say to again build up his fear in public after dealing with the damage caused to his army. Jennifer, who was still in capture quickly identified the familiar scent from outside.

"He is out." 

They all turned towards her as she muttered those words, eyes fixed outside of the window. The parents were aware of what's happening but none spoke a word as they knew it will get them nothing. Being silent at the moment was best. They saw how all 7 worked together, they didn't need any assistance or advice. 

"Joon hyu-"

Jimin stopped in mid as a knock was heard on their door. They all stood up, looking at each other, guessing who the intruder can be, when they heard a voice.

"It's me. Open the door, it's urgent!" They all recognized the voice but were a little doubtful if they should take the risk or not. The knock continued and they decided to open the door while being careful to face any problem. Jimin and Jin backed up against the door as Namjoon took the cue to open the door after keeping the parents out of the sight or reach from any danger from the person on the other side.

"I am opening." Namjoon warned as he took a deep breath and opened the door, ready to form a shield if anything goes wrong.

"Oh! Namjoon-ah! Good! You all are here that means!" Elder exclaimed with a relief as he walked inside with Kumashi trailing behind, giving a slight bow to Namjoon.

Kumashi was 27, heighted, but a few centimeters smaller than Namjoon even though his body was well build. His grey eyes always shone in contrast with his dark skin, just like the sprinkle of freckles on his nose and cheeks adding to his beauty. He had raven jet black hairs that were insanely thick and tied up in a pony, always. Of all things, he had a pretty smile, the type that attracts children and babies.

Just how our Jimin was attracted.

When they all heard Elder, they lowered their stance a bit, judging his words and actions. Elder seemed relieved to find them all in one place which meant he was here for a reason.

"You are here, for what?" Dropping all honorifics, respect, patience, Jimin asked him directly. His mind was a mess nd he was not up for whatever Elder was planning. 

"I-I, listen calm down son, Le-"

"I asked you, why are you here. Don't fuck with me or I won't be responsible for any of my actions." Elder coward in fear hearing Jimin's growl and threat but still gathered up his all courage to speak.

"H-He is outside. I-it's the best time to finish him before he gets what he wants. He is greedy for power. There are chances he, he will try to take away the baby as, it's possible that being born from the two powerf-" 

"He already did. You are late." Jin spoke up, silencing the Elder's words as he kept his gaze outside, looking for any danger around them. After hearing what Jin said, Elder couldn't keep his balance and fell on the couch stumbling. He was sweating with fear, his eyes wide as if he is scared of something.

"H-how? How come he knew!?" No one bothered to answer his question as they all were getting to know about Orian's location through Yoongi who had his eyes closed, using his remote viewing ability to look through the walls and streets.

"He is in the same place where we burned his puppets." 

They all got up, ready to march out when Jennifer called out.

"Take Baekhyun and Chanyeol too." Surprisingly they didn't questioned nor protested instead nodded. Calling the two was not hard as they both had their number saved in everyone's cell. And it didn't took more than 5 minutes for them to arrive, with face full of rage, ready to kill anyone who comes in their way.

"I-I wish to come with you all. I know I look like a normal disciple but I can be of great help. I have read the prophecy and I know, none of you all are responsible for his actions instead got dragged into this shit. So please let me come. I stayed with you three, let me be of some use, let me show my gratitude for treating me like a normal as all my life I have been treated as a student, untouchable, almost living like a monk."

Hearing Kumashi, it was a surprise for them. They never thought he would talk a lot, as only Jimin was the one spending time with him. And the words he said, they couldn't refuse, not when his eyes were filled with hope and pleads.

"Ok. You can come but none of us can guarantee your life since the last time we fought, we all died. " Sometimes they wished Yoongi to have a mouth filter. Not like he ever said anything wrong but he was blunt at moments. No one would say things like that, not at a moment where history seems repeating just another way. 

"It's fine. I get it." 

Now that they all were ready, everyone glanced at them and gasped remembering the prophecy.

"10 of them, the decuples. The prophecy is happening." Mrs. Park mumbled looking at the 10 standing in front of her, ready to go.

"Yes. The prophecy is meant to happen, one way or another."

.

.

.

.

The group of ten reached the place, they knew Orian was present at. And true to the vision, he was there, in the mid, all alone, which was suspicious as a coward like him would never attack or fight alone.

"Kids.

His voice was hoarse, rough and consisted of grumbling more than the syllabus making it hard for them to understand his words. His appearance was the same, except the visible black veins all over his body and a black smoke surrounding his self.

"Hey baby sitter." Loki perfectly knew how to get on someone's nerve. His tone was mocking as he grinned wiggling his eyebrows at Orian who's smirk from before was now nowhere to be seen, instead there was a furious face, glaring at them.

"I. AM. NOT. A. BABYSITTER." His each words were delivered with a dangerous growl, as the smoke around him darkened, just like his eye color which was pitch black.

"You aren't? Oh Orian, living with mortals has screwed your mind so much that you forgot your position in hell! You fucking a mortal chick doesn't makes you a mortal idiot! Appa would be disappointed in you, not that he was ever proud but, you know, even more." Loki was doing was he was supposed to. 

Distracting Orian so Yoongi can sneak into his mind and know where Woo is.

"SHUT UP LOK-"

"DON'T YELL AT HIM YOU GREEDY PIG! YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HELL!" Icily's growl echoed in the whole place as she yelled at Orian who was shivering with anger, facing all the insults.

"I WILL SHOW YOU ALL HELL ON EARTH!" Orian growled loudly and suddenly they were not on the same place anymore. Their surrounding changed and they noticed they were at standing on the same ground, where this all started.

Where they all died.

Looking around the ground was surrounded by many peoples in a circle, all infected, looking thirsty for them. They all were once a family to someone, a son, daughter, sister, brother, friend but now, they are blood thirsty monster who feel nothing but hunger for power nd blood.

"Baby." 

Tae snapped his head toward Jungkook, diverting all his attention from the chaos around him to his mate who called his name with so much gentleness, as if scared that a bit of roughness will break him. He stood on his place as Jungkook took his palm in his own bigger ones, rubbing them softly as he leaned closure to his ear, placing a sweet kiss on his cheeks before he whispered those words in his ears.

"Burn them."

In the ring surrounded by flames of greed,

The decuples would decide the doom.

They were getting now, what the lines meant. They all were surrounded by the creatures who were now screaming as they all burned alive, not being able to get to them cause of Namjoon who created a barrier around them. Now it was just the 10 against Orian who was still confident in himself.

"Your army is gone Orian. Just how you will be gone too, within a few mi-" Jin couldn't complete his words when a strong force was delivered towards him, taking him by surprise.

"Jin!" 

Namjoon quickly pulled him back on his feet, they all glaring at Orian who was smirking before throwing another ball of energy towards Baekhyun who just on time, changed his position, dodging the hit.

"You all talk to-" He didn't got to complete his words as a thick branch was wrapped around his mouth from the back, manipulate by Hoseok, but it went to vain as they saw the branch melting into nothing by the dark energy in him.

"Come on use your powers!" It was Chanyeol who yelled, dodging the hits from Orian, hiding behind the magical wall Kumashi created.

His words seemed to snap everyone back on field as they all took a control of their powers before launching towards him one by one to finish him as soon as possible. Jungkook froze him from his bottom till neck in a thick layer as Tae pressured the heat on his face, almost melting him down.

The ice was melting profusely as Jin threw the lightening on him rapidly, without any break while Jimin suctioned all the air around him, suffocating him to death. His face turning pale without oxygen around him with the constant heat projected on him.

He was on the brink of death when.

Standing by the brink of death,

the viper will show its fume. 

"KUMASHI WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!"

Kumashi was pulling everyone back by his power, detaching everyone away from Orian, bringing him back to life. They all looked at him with rage as he ignored everyone and went towards Orian, caressing his face, healing all his injuries.

"You didn't expected me to watch you all kill my appa, did you?"

"The viper will show it's fume. Viper, he is the viper, the traitor!" Kumashi chuckled at Namjoon's quick response, nodding his head as he stared at their fuming faces.

"You can't watch? Then better close your eyes kid." Jungkook didn't gave the man a chance to protect himself as he threw the spikes right into both his eyes, blinding him in an instance, knowing he can cure others but not himself.

No witch can cure their own injuries.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID, YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Kumashi cried out loud, pulling out the spikes as the black blood flowed out of his eyes, face expressing immense pain satisfying the now 9 men standing in front of him.

"Oh? Did it hurt? How about this?" Jin said with a fake concern before he showered him under numerous lightening hits, his father trapped in a water tornado, drowning on land.

"Tae, Woo is in a cage." Tae went stiff at the information Yoongi was whispering in his ears as his eyes were on the father-son duo. He knew they all will have to part ways as Woo was not here.

"Get me my son hyung." Tae muttered his last words to Yoongi before he ran towards Kumashi, summoning two fire balls on his both hands, launching them on him without missing a beat as Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok suddenly vanished from the battle ground, without getting caught in their enemies' sight.

Kumashi, even though was now blind but he could sense around him with his powers. He growled as he sensed Tae around him, circling like a predator around his prey.

"It was dumb of you to think you two will win against us." Jin scoffed as he bind Kumashi's legs with a rope of lightening, that tightened the more he wriggled. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were with Jimin and Jungkook, helping with Orian who wasn't ready to back out yet.

When Yoongi teleported with the two, he ended up in the exact place he saw in Orian's mind. It was an old tree house, surrounded by numerous blood sucking monsters, just like they burned alive.

"I will get them." Hoseok muttered and in a whip, many branches emerged from the ground, wrapping around their limbs and throat, choking them till they stopped breathing, falling limp in their hold.

"Let's go." Yoongi ushered them inside the cranky tree house that seemed too old to them. The type that survived all the storms and rain. Creaking with their every step, they followed Yoongi who quickly entered a room, only to see Woo sleeping in what seemed like a cage but unbreakable for someone.

"It can't be broken. We need to get the password, this dial has no numbers." Namjoon said frustratingly as he looked around to find something.

"What could be the password?! We never knew about it!"

"Guys calm down. Remember the prophecy? Let's reread it and see if we get something." Hoseok suggested to which they both nodded as they didn't had any other option apart from this. The prophecy was the one who pushed them in this situation so it's fair if it helps them get out of here too.

"In the ring surrounded by flames of greed,

The decuples would decide the doom.

Standing by the brink of death,

the viper will show its fume.

The one at odds will have to choose,

The bonds of triune will be needed to loose.

The paired ones will have the key to win,

Seven rounds with movements keen."

Yoongi read out the prophecy as they listened carefully with attention.

"The first para is done. The circle formed by the burning of peoples out of Orian's greed. The decuples meant us. The viper, betrayer, Kumashi revealing himself. The second para. The one at odds, me and Jin, he is omega while I am alpha, will have to choose. We did, we did picked different paths. Bonds of triune, triune, must be you three. You three parted, Jimin is alone on field. The paired ones are of course Tae and Jungkook who will end this by killing, how? I have no idea. Seven rounds with movement keen. What does it mean? Movement keen means slowly, with measure, but for wha-" 

"OH MY! Yoongi! Seven rounds! Twist the dial seven time!!" Hoseok shouted suddenly, shutting Namjoon who also got what he meant and turned to Yoongi with large grin on their face, happy to solve the ridiculous prophecy riddles.

"Right! But careful, perfect seven rounds, no more no less."

"Die you bastard!" Jin yelled as he landed hits after hits on Kumashi who was bleeding yet alive, barely, but alive. 

"How do witches die hyung?" Jin halted as he heard Tae voice to see him summoning the fire of hell, to burn Kumashi as he was half witch, half wolf. He quickly went to the side, clearing way for Taehyung to proceed with his motive. 

Kumashi stared at Tae wide eyed before he tried to teleport but suddenly he couldn't even move as he was frozen on his place by Jungkook who was walking towards him.

"Hyung, go to them. We are here for him." Jin nodded at Jungkook's words and went towards Orian who was having a hand-to-hand fight with Jimin.

Jungkook went towards Tae, standing beside him as he stared at Kumashi who was trying his best to wiggling out or break the ice but couldn't as he body was trapped. 

"How about I freeze you, a whole? Then seep the energy out of you, drop by drop." As Jungkook spoke he saw the fear in Kumashi's eyes which was tracking his every move, failing to see Tae coming to his side.

"Wh-AHHH!" His scream echoed in the field as Tae burned his head with fire, melting down every inch of skin without any remorse.

"You are feeling the pain? The burning? I am feeling that too, more than yours since you took away my child, my baby who's barely a week old. I would give you a slow painful death, melting your every part, one by one. Then at last, I will melt your black heart cause you are no immortal like your father, he will live, not you." 

Till Tae was done with the head, nothing was remaining on top. Kumashi was standing headless but his breathing was going on.

"Finish him baby, we don't have time play." 

Following Jungkook's words, Tae burned Kumashi alive until nothing was remaining in him accept ashes.

"One down, one more to go." He muttered against Tae ear's hugging his side ways as they both watched Kumashi vanishing into thin air, nothing accept the black area where he was once standing showed his presence.

"WE GOT WOO!" 

Both Tae and Jungkook snapped their head towards Namjoon as they heard Yoongi's voice to see them carrying a lump in a bundle of clothes. They moved forward to get a view of their son, sleeping soundly in Yoongi's arms.

"He is all fine. I checked him." Yoongi informed as he saw Tae trying to look for any sense of discomfort from him. Yoongi's words put both of them to relief, finally calming their racing hearts, for their son.

"Get him back home, safely." Tae's words too Yoongi by surprise as he opened his mouth to speak but again got cut off by him.

"Get him back home, hyung. Now." 

Getting Tae won't listen no to his order, Yoongi nodded and disappeared in a blink with Hoseok, just in case someone interrupted them in mid.

"Let's finish it for once and all."

There was a growl in Taehyung's voice as he stared at Orian who was looking worse than death but still standing, fuming with anger. He was alone now against them. His winning chances were in minus still he was not ready to back out.

"You took my child away from me."

"Should've killed that rat when I had the chance! He has immense power that I wanted!" Orian shouted, spitting blood as he spoke with regret. His eyes burning with revenge and anger.

"You will kill my son? My Woo-"

"I will kill your bitch ass mate too!! Just wai-" He couldn't even complete his sentence as Tae was already towering over him, purple eyes shining with anger as he wrapped his fingers around Orian's neck, choking him while his other hand had his wolf claws extracted, digging slowly and painfully in his chest, just where his heart resides.  

"YOU WON'T TOUCH A SINGLE STRAND OF HIS HAIR!" His roar made the surface shake for a moment, freezing everyone as all the rage he had in him released with that he ripped Orian's heart out, melting it in his hands as he couldn't melt his body because it was resistant to heat being in hell.

The world will witness his wrath for the one,

who dared to provoke the Procreator.

"Procreator, a mother!" Namjoon gasped seeing how every line of prophecy was happening and unfolding in front of his eyes.

"Let's do it. Throw him back in the pit of hell, where he belongs." Jungkook muttered with a dark chuckle confusing both Bakhyun and Chanyeol who didn't got a word he said. Was it possible to teleport someone back to hell?

"He can't be killed. Not on earth at least. So they will create a portal, which is formed when two complete different energy forms collide with their whole power." Jin explained as they all lined up, away from Tae and Jungkook who were gathering up their all energy and power as it was a one time process.

"Key. Paired ones have the key." 

"Yes Joonie, the key to the portal, they are the key." 

They all squinted their eyes as the two forces collided while they all were protected by the barrier formed by Namjoon. They saw how a portal formed just behind Orian, pulling him inside by every atom of his body, but it sucked his inner soul, energy and power instead of his physical body which instead burst due to the force it underwent.

The portal vanished as soon as the process got completed, the ground covered in blood, the two breathing heavily, standing, drenched in blood, due to the force that they execrated within themselves.

The once ashy ring will be crimson

Standing on his feet will be the seether."

😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

fight is over.....lets have some romantic moments from now on.

~~~~glimpse

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 617 17
Kim Taehyung...cute, bubbly, innocent boy, who was in love with playboy Jeon jungkook very much...but jungkook only wanted his body. on other hand...
321K 12.5K 48
Where Kim Taehyung youngest son world most popular Kim Family married to a orphans boy Jeon Jungkook.. Kim Taehyung who have everything everyone...
78.6K 2.6K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
8.1K 788 6
In a world where people possess the ability to wield the traits of predators and preys and shift into one of them, Jeon Jungkook is born different. ...