A Twisted World

By UsagiAngelRabbit

After getting attacked by a strange monster, the twins: Yuri and Yuki, woke up in strange coffins with their... More

Ramshackle Oc(s): Yuri and Yuki Soshi
Ramshackle Oc: Vivid Wick
Heartslabyul Oc: Elizabeth Clocksworth
Savanaclaw Oc: Hellen Plekke
Octavinelle Oc: Veronica Conchiglie
Scarabia Oc: Ihab Alriysh
Pomefiore Oc: Rabe Schwarz
Ignihyde Oc(s): Itami and PanikΓ³s Diablo
Diasomnia Oc: Abigail Weatherbell
Intro
Prologue Chapter 1
Prologue Chapter 2
Prologue Chapter 3
Prologue Chapter 4
Prologue Chapter 5
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 1
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 2
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 3
Yuki Soshi's Lines
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 4
Disney Twisted Wonderland 3rd Anniversary!!!!!
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 5
Yuri Soshi's Lines
Vivid Wick's Lines
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 7
Elizabeth Clockswoth's Lines
🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 8
🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 9
The Girls Dorm Uniforms
🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 10
🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 11
Disney Twisted Wonderland 4th Anniversary
🦁 The Rebel of the Savanna: Chapter 1
Hellen Plekke's Lines

The Crimson Tyrant - Chapter 6

131 3 5
By UsagiAngelRabbit

AN: Hello everyone!! We are getting close to finishing the Heartslabyul Arc! So much is happening so far in this story that its getting good. This story got 80 Hearts now and I'm so happy about that, it's getting close to the hundreds!!!!

I've changed Vivid's age to unknown, cause I fell like that she and her family are much more older than they appear to be, like Lilia and Malleus. I've also fixed Hellen, Veronica, and Ihab's last name and I might changed Ihab's UM when I think of something better.

The battle scene is going to going to take me quite a bit cause I got a lot of OCs on here and the Soshi Twins with their weapons too is going to be hard, but with the manga I think it's going to help me.

And the backstory with Riddle is also going to be another too, I don't know if I want to use the Ghost Camera/Kingdom Hearts mural/Manga/or my own way. Tell me what you guys think.

Anyway I do hope that you guys are enjoying this story.

●・○・●・○・● Rose Maze ●・○・●・○・●

Everyone went from different spots to paint the roses red. Just as last time, the twins and Ace used paint and paint brushes to paint them while the others used their magic to change them. Deuce and Grim did a lot better than they did before; no different color or the smell of burnt plants lingering around, Cater and his copies got theirs done and cheered the others on. Ace was still complaining about not using his magic for this, earning a bonk on the head by Yuri, who was getting tired of his complaining. Yuki was calmly painting hers, ignoring the two squabbling about. She looked over to her right and spotted Vivid working on one of the rose bushes and remembered what she saw at Mr. S's shop. Finishing up painting, Yuki walked over to Vivid with Shimo trailing behind her.

"Hey, um...Vivid-san." Yuki said, catching the female's attention.

"Hmm?" Vivid hums in response.

"Um...remember when you said that if me, Grim and Deuce saw you at Mr. Sam's store and not to freak out?"

"Yeah." Vivid replied, now looking at Yuki.

"W-what I'm trying to...say is..."

"What the heck was that creepy version of you there with those button eyes!?" Grim shouted, jumping on Yuki's, glaring at Vivid.

"Gr-Grim..." Yuki sighed, plucking Grim off her head, holding him in her arms. "And yes, that was the question I wanted to ask. Sam-san said that it was one of your "living dolls". How is that possible?"

"Living dolls...Oh! You saw my doll copy!" Vivid replied and laughed. "I did say not to freak out and I guess you did. I may have forgotten to tell you some important details about that, didn't I?"

"Yes you kind've did!" Grim shouted, glaring at the laughing female.

"Sorry sorry~" Vivid apologized and stopped laughing. "What you saw at Sammy-boy's store was my doll copy. Both created by both my hands and my Unique Magic."

"You Unique Magic?" Deuce asked as he and the others walked over.

"Why yes." Vivid replied, pulling a doll that looks like her. "My Unique Magic makes the dolls I made come to life. For example, Wakey Wakey~" Vivid placed the doll on the ground as the spell hit the doll. A few seconds later, the doll began to glow and grow bigger, matching Vivid's height. When the light faded, the first years were left stunned when they saw the doll looked more like Vivid, but still kept the doll-like appearance like the one in Sam's store. "See how me and my copy look so much alike, even though the doll copy looks so much different?"

"Okay. That is cool and creepy at the same time." Ace said, pointing at the moving doll that was waving at him.

"And it's not just my doll copy." Vivid said, pulling out more dolls that look like the others as they turned to living dolls. "I also made you guys doll copies as well~"

"NOW THAT'S JUST HORRIFYING!!!!!" the males, minus Cater, shouted at her, moving away from fright.

"Now what kind of reaction was that? I thought that you guys would like this kind of thing." Vivid said, petting the doll copy of Grim that she was holding in her arms.

"What do you think we're into, woman!?" Ace shouted as the doll of him mimicked him, making him irritated. "Stop copying me!"

Cater laughed at this like it was a comedy and looked at the time on his phone. "Oh! It's almost time. Me army, we're done for the day~!"

"Aye, aye, sir~! ♪" the Cater copies said before disappearing.

●・○・●・○・● Elizabeth's Bedroom ●・○・●・○・●

AN: Its like the other bedrooms, but its covered with clocks everywhere

Elizabeth stood in front of a full body mirror that looked crooked, fitting to the Dorm's design and features. She made sure that her dorm uniform was in place from head to toe and not out of place. With a sigh, Elizabeth looked at herself in the mirror while holding a tired expression on her face and her ears drooped with a sign of sadness. She kept hearing the cries of help and the complaining from Heartslabyul residents that got collared by Riddle, begging her to try to make Riddle reconsider removing the collars off of them or change the rules that were overboard even for their standards. As much as she tried to or even wanted to, she was stopped with the memories of what happened from the past.

"You were told to watch him and see what happened!"

Elizabeth let out a quiet gasp as a sudden sting appeared on the left side of her cheek. She soon dropped to her knees, clutching the side of her cheek as she panted heavy with her form shaking with fear and panic. Tears were starting to show at the corner of her eyes, wanting to be released from their prison, but Elizabeth held them. There was a knocking coming from Elizabeth's door, snapping Elizabeth out of her panic shock, making her take deep breaths to slow her rapid heartbeat.

"Who...who is it?" Elizabeth called out, slowly getting up from the floor.

"It's me, Elly. Can I come in?" Trey replies on the other side of the door.

"O-oh, coming!" Elizabeth said, quickly fixing her clothing, rushed over to the door and opened it, letting Trey in.

"Riddle wanted me to check to see if you were ready." Trey said.

"I-I am...I was just making sure that nothing was...out of place..." Elizabeth said with a tired sigh, glancing away from the male in front of her.

"Elly..." Trey called out, seeing Elizabeth's expression. He overheard from the other students that they were begging Elizabeth to talk to Riddle to remove the collars or do something about the rules. With a troubled sigh, Trey leaned forward and pulled Elizabeth close to him, giving the girl a comforting hug, startling her a bit. "Just hold on a little longer, please."

"Trey—"

"I know you want this to stop Elly...and so do I...but..." Trey said, tightening his grip around Elizabeth, not hurting her in the process as he was glaring at the ground with frustration in his eyes.

Elizabeth looked over at her best friend, feeling his body shaking slightly the same way as hers. She then wrapped her arms around his waist in a tight embrace. The two of them stayed like this for a bit, trying to ease each other's emotional pain before the party started. A Cater copy was standing behind the wall hiding in plain sight from the other side, hearing what was happening before vanishing, leaving the two alone.

●・○・●・○・● Tea Garden ●・○・●・○・●

The group made it in time for the party to start. The first years were left gasping at the sight of the Tea Garden being fully decorated in such a way that was fitting for the Dorm. The Soshi Twins looked around in amazement at the decoration like everything popped out from a fairytale they're mother told them. Yuri looked at the students who were holding troubled looks on their faces as some of them had collars around their necks. Yuri looked at them with worry as she walked over to one of the snack tables and grabbed a teacup that was filled with tea. She was about to take a sip when she heard a quiet gasp, looking over to see two of the Heartslabyul students; one wearing a collar and the other not, staring at her nervously. Looking at them and at the cup in her hand, Yuri let out a sigh and placed the cup back on the table and the two students let out a sigh of relief before walking away.

'Whatever kind of rules Riddle has is very complicated.' Yuri thought, glancing back at the students again. 'And seeing the number of the ones that got collared...and not to mention that dream...This is not going to be good.'

Just then, the sound of a horn got everyone's attention. Looking up for their spots all of the males blushed of Elizabeth wearing a female version Heartslabyul uniform (AN: Image of her profile, but has a skirts and have a small ruff collar around her neck), who was blowing the horn in her hand as she was standing in front of the entrance.

"Make way for our leader, the Red Ruler: Prefect Riddle!" Elizabeth called out, moving away for Riddle to walk in with Trey by his side and Elizabeth on the other.

The Heartslabyul students rushed forward and stood in a line on both sides, holding their pens in the air as a salute. "Three cheers for Prefect Riddle!"

Riddle wears a small crown leaning on the left side of his head. His outfit consists of a white and red coat dress with the bottom being lined with a gold-colored fabric. The inside of the coat dress is entirely red and has a pattern consisting of tiny hearts, spades, diamonds, clovers, and crowns. He also wears white trousers.

"Indeed. The roses are red and the tablecloths are white. Truly a perfect Unbirthday Party." Riddle said as he looked around before sitting down in his seat. "The Dormouse is sleeping inside the teapot just as planned, correct?"

"Of course. The jam to put on one's nose is ready, should the need arise, too." Trey said while pouring a drink for Riddle.

"Well done." Riddle said.

"Whoa! What's with that get-up! He looks so cool!" Grim said, looking at Riddle.

"Fufu~ The Heartslabyul dorm uniform is super cool, isn't it~? It's totally fashionable and very 'grammable~! ☆ I'm gonna go get changed, too." Cater said, switching from his school uniform to his dorm uniform. "The Queen of Hearts states that a dress code is necessary for party days, after all~ I'll coordinate your clothes for you as a special service for today~"

Cater used his pen and changed the group's clothing. Ace and Deuce school uniforms changed to the Heartslabyul uniforms, matching like the others. Grim, Kaen, and Shimo were wearing collars that were Heartslabyul themed. The Soshi twins outfits were very much different than the others but still match everything fitting for Heartslabyul.

"Whoa!" Deuce gasped, looking at his outfit.

"Dude, this is totally stylish!" Ace said, admiring his look.

"Nyaha! I look so cool!" Grim grinned.

"It suits you guys!" Yuki said, smiling at the males.

"You guys look like carriage drivers." Yuri snickered, earning an elbow to the side from her sister and glares from the males.

"Kon!" Kaen said, complimenting his sister.

"Kon Kon!" Shimo replied back happily with her tail wagging.

"Well aren't you all just lovely~" Vivid complimented, seeing that she was still wearing her school uniform.

"Vivid, you're not changing?" Yuri asked her.

"No, bright colors are not my thing." Vivid replied. "I prefer dark colors better."

"Don't forget to offer him the tart, got it~?" Cater said, handing Ace the box that was holding the tart. "Alright, off to the party!"

"Let us toast before we proceed with the croquet match. Does anyone have their tea cups already?" Riddle announced, holding his cup in the air. "Now then, a toast to a day with no birthdays. A toast to the Unbirthday Party!"

The Heartslabyul students grabbed their cups and raised them up in the air. "Cheers!"

"Acey, now's your chance, look." Cater said, lightly pushing Ace forward.

"Alright..." Ace sighed before walking over to Riddle.

"Vivid!" Elizabeth called, getting the girl's attention as Elizabeth walked over to her. "It's nice of you to come and celebrate an Unbirthday Party. Usually you don't do these kinds of things in big groups. What changed?"

"Nothing much. Knowing that my Dorm Prefect and Vice are here, what kind of an Assistant would I be if I'm not by their side?" Vivid said with a giggle.

"Haha, you got me there." Elizabeth laughed as she grabbed a cup from the table. "I see that Ace made the apology tart. And handing it at the party too, that's very reasonable."

"He did have some help." Vivid said, munching on a cookie. "It was Trey-Doll's idea."

"Trey did? ...That was really kind of him to help out a fellow student. What kind of tart is it? Strawberry? Blueberry?" Elizabeth asked before taking a sip of her tea.

"It's a marron tart." Vivid replied.

"PFFT!!" Elizabeth spitted her tea before coughing, getting her back patted by Vivid.

"Elizabeth, are you okay!?" Vivid quietly said, not wanting to get that much attention.

"A— A marron tart!? At a Unbirthday Party!?" Elizabeth coughed, hunching forward on the table.

"Well yes. What's wrong with that?"

"So much!" Elizabeth shouted with a whisper. "You have to stop him from giving him that tart!"

"We might be a little bit late for that now..." Vivid said, pointing at the direction, seeing Ace already there with Riddle.

"Oh no..." Elizabeth whispered with dread.

"Um, Prefect..." Ace called out, walking over to Riddle.

"You are..." Riddle spoke, looking at Ace. "Ah, the 1st year who stole my tarts."

"Um...I was thinking of apologizing for what I did, so I uh..." Ace said with a stammer before holding the box with the tart inside. "I made a new batch of tarts."

"Hm? I'll ask just to be sure, but what kind of tarts did you make?" Riddle asked, placing his cup down.

"Thank you for asking!" Ace smiled and opened the box, showing the tart. "It's a marron tart made with lots of chestnuts!"

"Marron tart, you say!?" Riddle shouted and smacked the box out of Ace's hands, landing on the ground destroyed. "How atrocious!"

"Eh!?" Ace shouted in disbelief as the group were left in shock.

"Rule #562 of the Queen of Hearts: "Refrain from bringing marron tarts for the Unbirthday Party." This is a capital crime! What have you done!?" Riddle resited, glaring at the male. "You've wasted a perfect Unbirthday Party!"

"R-Rule # 562!?" Deuce stuttered.

"Just how many rules are there!?" Yuri asked.

"There are a total of 810 rules and I've memorized all of them." Riddle replied, leaving everyone, minus Elizabeth, a gasp. "A small feat for a Dorm Head, I must say."

"810 rules!?" Yuki whispered in shock with Shimo in her arms.

"You have got to be freaking kidding me..." Yuri whispered in stress as she slowly slouched in a chair, Kaen was glaring at the male while letting out puffs of fire in a huff.

"Oh, man...this is bad..." Cater whispered quietly, holding a nervous expression on his face and looked at Trey. "Did you know that, Trey?"

"I've only managed to memorize until Rule #350." Trey whispered back and looked down at the ground. "I completely let my guard down. Who'd have imagined there would be rules regarding the tarts, too..."

"There was a rule for that..." Vivid said quietly as Elizabeth covered her face with her hands in distress.

"As Heartslabyul's Prefect, I cannot simply turn a blind eye towards this appalling rule-breaking." Riddle said and pointed at the small group with a glare. "Get those marron tarts away from me at once! And throw this group away from the grounds at once!"

"Wait a sec! As if I'd listen to a ridiculous rule like that!" Ace shouted, glaring at Riddle, making everyone left in shock.

"He's right! If you're going to throw the tarts away, then I'll just eat them!" Grim jumped in, holding one of the tarts in his paws.

"Prefect, I'm so sorry. I'm the one who suggested making the marron tarts." Trey said, trying to take the blame.

"Exactly! We didn't think that there'd be a rule against it." Cater said, hoping that Riddle would let them off easy.

"The fact that you made them isn't the problem!" Riddle said, glaring at the two, making them flinch. "My issue is the fact that you brought them here!"

"That's kinda a rude thing to say to someone who did his best to make that for you." Yuki said, showing a small glare at Riddle, keeping Shimo in her arms, who nodded in agreement.

"You're so stupid for obeying absurd rules like that." Yuri plainly said, leaning back in her chair, making the students jump in shock from her statement.

"They're right. I've had enough of hearing all those ridiculous rules. Aren't you being kinda stupid?" Ace said, as the students looked at them in fright.

"Oh no..." Elizabeth whispered nervously, her ears fully down in worry. Vivid on the other hand watched them in silence.

"Stupid, you say?" Riddle said as his eyebrow twitched.

"Hey, stop! That's an absolute taboo word!" Cater jumped in, getting in between the two. "Also, Riddle, these guys are just some freshies who got accepted to the school."

"Nah, I'm gonna say it." Ace said, moving Cater out of the way to get to Riddle. "Only an idiot would listen to a rule about tarts. Don't mess with me."

"I'm of the same opinion as Ace. Of course, I admit that breaking the rules is not a good thing, but..." Deuce said, walking up too, standing next to Ace. "This is too much already."

"How bold of you to talk back to me." Riddle said, getting up from his seat, looking at the two. "Listen well. Breaking a small rule will result in a big problem someday."

"All the other guys, too! They're just scared that they're gonna get collars so they're not saying anything, but I'm sure they're thinking the same thing!" Ace shouted, pointing at the students that were holding nervous expressions on their faces.

"Heh, is that so?" Riddle said, now glaring at the Heartslabyul residents.

"N-no, it's not true, Prefect! We do all we can to follow what you say, Prefect!" one of them said, nervously as the others nodded in agreement, not wanting to get collared.

"No way...!" Grim gasped at this, looking at them with wide eyes.

"Running away, huh. How lame." Ace glared at the students.

"I can't believe it..." Yuki said, looking at the males in shock as Shimo nuzzled herself closer to Yuki.

"Bunch of cowards." Yuri growled, glaring at the students as Kaen growled at them. "They don't want to say anything so they wouldn't be collared. That's just disgusting..."

"Ever since the year I became the head, not one student from Heartslabyul has ever repeated a year nor was anyone expelled." Riddle said, gesturing to them. "And that's counting all the dorms in this school. That means that I am the most exceptional and the strongest! That is why I am the only one who's always right! There is nothing wrong with following what I say!"

"That's just...!" Deuce gritted his teeth, knowing what he's going to say next may cross the line.

"It's not like I'm doing this because I enjoy it." Riddle said with no sign of sympathy. "Aren't you the ones at fault for breaking the rules?"

Trey and Elizabeth stayed quiet as they watched the scene. Vivid looked at this and let out a quiet sigh in disappointment before walking over to where the twins were.

"If you're not going to obey me, then it's off with your heads!" Riddle said, pointing his staff at them.

Cater looked at them with a strain smile. "Everyone, come on. Just say "Yes, Prefect~"."

"I will not." Deuce declined.

"Neither are us." Yuri said, glaring at Riddle as she pulled Yuki behind her for protection.

"I've had enough playing along with this selfish tyrant!" Ace said, making the students gasp in fright.

Riddle's eye twitched a bit as he looked at them in irritation. "What did you just say?"

"He said that you're an irritable and selfish little tyrant who is unreasonable with trivial things like food!" Grim shouted as he jumped on Ace's shoulder.

"H-hey! He didn't go that far!" Deuce stammered, looking at Grim.

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!!" Riddle shouted his spell at them, pointing his staff at them. Vivid quickly moved out of the way, pulling the Soshi Twins with ease.

"AHHHHH!!!!!" both Deuce and Grim screamed when a familiar collar appeared around their necks.

"Oh no!" Yuki gasped in fright seeing the collars around their necks, Yuri gritted her teeth and anger as she glared at Riddle.

"This collar again!?" Grim gasped out, grasping the collar in his paws.

"Damn it..." Deuce grunted as he tried to pull the collar apart. "I can't take it off!"

"Trey! Cater! Throw them out of here!" Riddle ordered them, making the two flinch.

Trey and Cater paused for a moment, looking at each other and looked at Elizabeth, who was giving them a look to say some, but they looked away before walking over towards the group. "...Yes, Prefect."

Deuce was shocked at this as he stepped back a little. "S-senpai!?"

"I'm sorry~" Cater apologized. "We can't go against the Prefect~☆"

"I'm sorry..." Trey quietly said.

"Oh, is that so?! I'll take you on!" Ace shouted, getting ready to fight them.

●・○・●・○・● Heartslabyul Dorm ●・○・●・○・●

It wasn't long before Trey and Cater threw the males out of the garden and left them at the entrance way of the Dorm, making them land on the ground as the girls walked out, without a single glance at them in the process with different emotion. The two foxes growled at them while staying in their master's arms, Kaen wanted to burn them as Shimo wanted to freeze them right on that spot but the Soshi Twins stopped them from doing so.

From the ground, Ace looked at the two seniors with a furious glare along with Deuce and Grim that were now collared along with him. Trey and Cater looked at them with sympathy and pity in their eyes before moving back from the entrance.

"Alright, Acey and friends. See you soon~" Cater said in a sorry yet dull tone.

"I'll try to calm him down before you can apologize and come back again." Trey said before walking away with Cater.

"DAMN IT!!" Ace shouted, punching the ground in anger. "I'm never apologizing, got that!?"

Yuri didn't say anything as she looked at the Heartslabyul Dorm with irritation and let out a quiet sigh in frustration.

●・○・●・○・● Tea Garden ●・○・●・○・●

Minutes later Trey and Cater came back, still holding sad looks on their faces. Looking over, Elizabeth didn't even bat an eye at them as she turned her head away from them in disapproval as she stood by Riddle's side after she took the tarts away. The students stayed silent this whole time after everything that happened, nobody dared say anything to add fuel to the flame so they all just stood there and said nothing.

"Good grief...Let's continue with the party to get things back on track." Riddle sighed out, before changing into a more happier tone. "We still have a croquet competition after this, too."

"Riddle-sama...we're already 15 minutes behind schedule..." Elizabeth said, holding a clock in her hand, looking at the time.

"Are you serious?" Riddle said, getting a nod from the assistant, not knowing that the ink stain was getting bigger on the gem on Riddle's staff. "How lousy! We will not let this happen again!"

"Yes, Prefect..." Trey said, watching Riddle walking away with Elizabeth following behind.

"Are you really okay with this?" Cater asked Trey.

Trey looked at the ground, clutching his hand into a fist in frustration. "...There's nothing I can really do..."

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 132 7
this is a story where Nezuko a young demon girl was helping her brother fight demons but then she had suddenly gotten teleported to another dimension...
4.5K 124 15
Irina is a woman living in Snezhnaya, she is a vision holder, but refuses to join the Fatui. Between a mysterious childhood friend, a chaotic ginger...
46.4K 847 72
"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 π™˜π™€π™’π™šπ™¨ π™–π™›π™©π™šπ™§ π™žπ™¨ π™©π™π™š 𝙬𝙖𝙧 π™™π™€π™£π™š" What comes after? Jane's journey continues but it continues without someone well... with...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...