GETTING INTO SHAPE

By Modestyj

Maura Isles and Jane Rizzoli are married. Maura wants to run in the Bay to Bay Breakers in San Francisco whic... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57 categories for contest
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101 Epilog

14

4 0 0
By Modestyj

We got up and dressed and looked outside to see the tents being erected.

Julianne, Dorothy, Tommy and Drew went down the stairs while we took the elevator for breakast around 9 ish.

Sis you okay? Katelyn yes but overdid it on the jogging and working out getting ready for the bay to bay breakers. Lets eat before they come over for the floral arrangement. Jane Pierce called to see how the prepatation is going for Saturday. They want to come by but won't. None of them want to spoil the suprise. Baby girl Joey and your other professor friend, David are hear for breakfast and to help. They are getting coffee.

Hey were are all here like the old times. Olivia finally tying the knot. Joey hush.

Joey and David this is my fiance Eric McCormack and his sister Rachel and her wife Mandi. Its good to finally meet you two men. The same goes for us. Why are you dressed in a suit? David I had an early morning meeting with a client. Don't worry I brought other clothes to change into. I had business meeting too and brought other clothes too. Look the power couple. David David still trying to get to me. You three stop. Yes Dr. Avery Rizzoli. Joey not too many people call me Doctor anymore. I don't even have it written on the companies business cards. You should you worked hard for it and was good at it.Thank you David.

Everyone these are my two former colleagues from
Italy University. Please throughout breakfast introduce yourselves if you never met them.

Everyone the breakfast is ready for us in the kitchen to serve ourselves and go to one of the eating rooms to eat.

These were just some of the eating areas we ate our breakfast in this Thursday morning

We finally finished and took our empty and dirty items back to the kithen so the staff could begin doing this portion of cleaning.

We are off to the clinic and shelter to do exams and do some basic surgeries at the clinic says Dr. Cheryl Ladd. ( Dr. Piper Perabo, Dr. Candace Bailey, Dr. Thomas Rizzoli, Dr.Christopher Sands, nurses Mrs. Wright and Malcom Lewis, Dr. Rachel Orozco, Dr.Kim Nierro, Dr.Thomas Ashford Jr aka TJ, Dr.Olivia Martin, and Dr.Jennifer Baker).
We all headed to the ball room.

Okay everyone should fit in here.
Maura what is the room capacity for this room. I don't know Matt. Hmmm everyone if anything happens please go out these doors or the way we came in. Babe don't scare everyone.

Rachel and Eric went over the basics. We were done by eleven. My brothers and most of the men left to go get the meat, seasonings they would use on the tri tip, fish and chicken.

Many of stayed back and set up tables to start the floral making. The guys who left text Jane to tell her they would be eating lunch while they were out. The chef and the other employees who weren't changing the bedrooms, doing laundry or cleaning helped make chicken soup nice mixed green salad, crackers and various beverages for our lunch. We took much needed break to eat. Jane and I were still sore and told everyone after lunch we were going to take a munch needed nap. Antonio, Drew and several others left to jog.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 8.8K 36
A motor-mouth southern belle tries playing detective only to collide with a dangerously sexy biker. Ellie Robinson takes it upon herself to secretly...
1.5K 34 51
Jane Rizzoli works for Boston Fire Department as as a paramamedic but can do the duties of a fire woman if its needed. Maura Isles is the head doctor...
332K 10.2K 128
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ Book Contains mature language, Drugs & sexual activities Chase Hamilton & Amelia's Bennett Two different lives coming into one. Ameli...
5.7K 155 41
She always made her life seem good to all her friends, so no one ever cared to take a deeper look into what it's liked behind closed doors. Everyday...