Ursul X Reader

Od MeadowSchmitz

Anyone who is under age 12 should not read this. Více

Your Business, My Pleasure Part 1
Your Business, My Pleasure Part 2
Your Business, My Pleasure Part 3
To the Victor Part 1
To the Victor Part 2
To the Victor Part 3
Ursul X Royal Guard Chapter 1
Ursul X Royal Guard Chapter 2
Ursul X Royal Guard Chapter 3
Ursul X Royal Guard Chapter 4
Poor Fortunate Soul part 2
A lover's curse Part 1
A lover's curse Part 2
A lover's curse Part 3
A lover's curse Part 4
A lover's curse Part 5
A lover's curse Part 6
A lover's curse Part 7
A lover's curse Part 8
A lover's curse Part 9

Poor Fortunate Soul part 1

675 11 0
Od MeadowSchmitz

"Ariel are you sure about this? This could get us into a lot of trouble." You ask your best friend who was swimming along side you with a determination written all across his face.

"I couldn't be more sure, (Y/n). If Ursul can help me then it will be worth it."

"I know... but there is a reason why Ursul had been banished from Atlantica. He's bad news." You say to him with concern. You knew Ariel was upset at his mother for destroying his statue of that human girl Erica that he fell in love with. His mother didn't want him to be mingling with a human. You, of course, sided with Ariel and believed he should love who he wants to love even if who he loves is a little far-fetched. Mermaids and humans don't typically go together but Ariel was more then passionate to ignore the nature of the taboo. Now, he is going to Ursul for help after being visited by these two eels that told him he could help with his problem. You didn't know quite what would happen but you were suspicious of the whole ordeal. As you went deeper into the depths of the ocean, the water started getting darker. You and Ariel glanced at each other and gulped, you never been so deep in the ocean before. It was absolutely scary down here. "Maybe, we should turn back, Ariel."

"No, it'll be okay! I have to speak to him. You know I have too, (Y/n)." Ariel told you and wasn't at all letting up with his fervidness to somehow end up with Princess Erica. You sigh in exasperation and continue on with Ariel for awhile until you see something in the distance. A eerie black coral like lair that took on the shape of a fish with its mouth wide open was apparently Ursul's home. You shuttered and stopped in mid swim, making Ariel pause and look back at you. "It'll be okay, (Y/n). I promise."

"I just have a really bad feeling about this." You tell him and stare at the lair with frightened (e/c) eyes.

"Come on, we can do this." Ariel encouraged and went to grab onto your arm to usher you forward. You were terrified but kept swimming with Ariel until you were at the lair's mouth. "Ready?"

"No really..." You murmured but ended up swimming inside with him, anyway. Going through a long dark tunnel, you shift your eyes around to see if anything was going to jump up and grab you. Ariel was in front of you and gasped when there actually was something trying to reach out to him. Little ghastly green creatures that sat at the bottom of the tunnel's floor snapped their heads up and were began groaning and moaning at Ariel and you. You scream and go hightailing it forward as fast as possible right past Ariel to get away from the creatures below. Ariel yells out to tell you to wait but you weren't having it until you were completely away from the horrifying creatures. You find yourself at a dead end once you reach a large circular cave room that had a cauldron in the middle that had a magical looking bubble floating over it. You see two yellow glowing eyes watching you from inside a dark crevice. You shutter and almost scream again once you notice a giant conch shell opening up from the side of the room. Pitch black tentacles with light purple suction cups comes slithering out and soon from within the darkness of a shell, a man with octopus like tentacles as his lower half comes into view. He had wild pure white hair blazing back and bright aqua blue eyes that seemed to glow in the darkness of the watery lair. His chest was bare and very muscular and toned. His eyes that seemed to smirk like he was already doing gazed at you and seemed to scrutinize your entire being, down from your (color) mermaid tail and up to your (color) shells and (h/l) (h/c) hair.

"Now what to we have here? A little pretty mermaid has found her ways into my lair... and with a friend, as well." The light purple man said with a deep sultry like voice that made you shutter from the mere sound of it. It was somehow very charming but there was also something about it that made you stand on end and not in a good way. Ariel glided inside the cave and his teal eyes went instantly on Ursul.

Ursul glanced over at Ariel and he formed a tight lipped smile, "Well, well the prince is here too. I do just love visitors but I'm sure you're both here for a reason. My boys Flotsam and Jetsam had told me you were coming." Ursul said to you and Ariel. You felt your heart begin to race in your chest when those piercing aqua eyes were back looking at you. The way he was looking at you was strange, almost like if he was checking you out. It made you feel self-conscious about yourself but in a weird way you kinda liked the attention.

"I came because I heard you could help me." Ariel brought up and swam over to your side so Ursul was looking at you both. Ursul smirked and nodded his head.

"So I've heard. You want me to help you get together with the human princess on land. And of course, being who I am! I am willing to help with such an unfortunate troublesome burden you must endure. Nobody deserves to be alone after all. True love does prevail and all that spiel." He ran his hand through his short blazing white hair and chuckled lowly. "I have exactly what you need... What you both need." He added and glanced at you with his eyes. You furrow your brows in confusion and wonder what he meant by that. You didn't need anything, you were just here to support Ariel and make sure he stayed safe.

"I don't need anything, sir." You bring up to him which only makes him shake his head. Bringing a single black tentacle over to your face, he grabs your chin with it and makes you look at him. You shutter from the feeling and can't help but blush from the contact.

"That's what you think, darling, but I see through that little guise you put up. But let us deal with your friend first then we'll talk about you. Okay? Good girl." He chuckled some more and brought his tentacle away and then looked back at Ariel, who was looking more nervous now that he was actually here and taking action.

"Now here's the thing." Ursul started to say as he moved across the room, his tentacles dragging behind him as he went over to a clam that acted as a cabinet. "The only way to get what you want, is to become a human yourself."

Ariel and your eyes widen at his comment. Ariel swam closer and asked, "You can do that?"

Ursul pulled his head back and laughed before turning around to face Ariel, "My dear sweet child! That's what I do! That's what I live for! To help poor unfortunate merfolk like yourself! Souls with no one else to turn too..." Ariel and you spared a nervous glance before looking back at Ursul who began to sing, "I'll admit that in my past I've been a nasty. They weren't kidding when they call me well... an enchanter. But you'll find it that now a days I mended all my ways repented, seen a light, and made a switch. True? Yes... And I fortunately know a little magic. Its a talent that I've always have possessed. And here lately, please don't laugh I use it on behalf of the miserable, lonely, and depressed... pathetic. Poor unfortunate souls, in pain, in need! This one longing to be thinner, this one wants to get the girl. And do I help them? Yes, indeed!" Ursul nodded and smirked as he brushed past you, his tentacles lightly brushing up against you as he moved. It made those shiver go down your spine again. You didn't know what you were feeling but it was strange. Ariel and you continued to watch him as he kept singing on with his song.

"Those poor unfortunate souls! So sad, so true... They come flocking to my cauldron crying, 'spells, Ursul, please'! And do I help them? Yes, I do!" Ursul nodded in your and Ariel's faces before backing off and placing a hand to his chin with a small frown as he sang the next verse with a much darker undertone, "Now, it's happened once or twice, someone couldn't pay the price and I'm afraid I had to rake 'em cross the coals~! Yes, I've had the odd compliant but on the whole I've been a saint! To those poor unfortunate souls!" He paused from singing and looked at Ariel seriously.

"Here's my best offer, princey boy! I know a spell that will turn you into a human for three days. Now, it's got a procedural clause, sort of a 'squid pro quo'. Before the sun sets on the third day, you've got to get the dear ol' princess to kiss you. If you do, you'll stay human forever!" Ursul explained to Ariel as he brought out a golden contract and flicked it open to show him the contents. Ariel looked almost unnerved as you did about the whole thing and glanced at you unsurely. You frown and decided to bring up the negatives of this deal he was proposing to Ariel.

"And if he doesn't?" You say which makes Ursul wave his hand airily through the water as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Nothing drastic, darling. I'm sure!" He smiled for the briefest of moments before snapping one of his tentacles and shaking his head, "Oh, wait! look... Small print!" He pointed at the smaller sentence in the contract that was barely readable. He cleared his throat and began to read it aloud, "Your soul is mine forever, and you're doomed to spend eternity in my watery, hell-soaked lair!" Ursul laughed and shook his head, "Lawyers! Don't you just love 'em? Of course, there is one more thing... My fee-"

Ariel's eyes widen and he swims forwards towards Ursul, who looks back at him questionably as he cuts him off, "But I don't have anything!"

Ursul rolls his eyes and puts his hands onto his hips, "I ain't askin' for much. Only... your voice."

You narrow your eyes and shake your head in detest and point at Ariel, "But if he doesn't have his voice how will he ever-" Ursul cuts you off and smiles at you with a twinkle in his eyes.

"He'll have his looks! His pretty face! ... And don't underestimate the power of body language!" Ursul said as his tentacle runs down your body's curves with a sly smirk directed at you. Your face goes as red as Ariel's short hair as he does this. It was like he was toying with you, purposely trying to make you blush! You shudder from his touch and he continues to go back to singing.

"The women up there don't like a lot of blabber. They think a boy who gossips is a bore! Yet on land it's much preferred for lads not to say a word. And after all, my dear, what is idle prattle for!? Come on! They're not all that impressed with conversation! True ladies avoid it when they can! But they dote and swoon and fawn, on a gentleman who's withdrawn. It's he who holds his tongue who get a girl! COME ON, you poor unfortunate soul! Go ahead! Make your choice! I'm a very busy man and I haven't got all day. It won't cost much. Just your voice! You poor unfortunate soul! It's sad, but true... If you want to cross the bridge, my boy. You've got the pay the toll! Take a gulp and take a breath. Go ahead and sign the scroll!" Ursul shoves the glowing gold contract with a quill to write with in front of Ariel. You keep shaking your head vigorously at Ariel to tell him that this was a really bad idea. He looked at you and with a determined frown, he took the feathered pen and began writing his name down on the contract's line in cursive. You place your hand to your face as he deliberately ignores your pleas. You couldn't believe he was willing to give up his voice for some human girl! This was crazy!

Ursul grinned brightly as he signed the contract and it quickly disappeared from his eyes the second he was done writing. The cauldron began to bubble as Ursul took a potion from his clam cabinet and threw it into the center cauldron. A variety of colors burst from the cauldron and made the cave lair flash in different colors.

"Beluga, sevruga, come winds of the Caspian Sea! Larynxes, glaucitis, add max laryngitis, la voce to me! NOW, sing! Sing your voice over to me!" Ursul urged Ariel as he reheard a spell over the cauldron. You cover your eyes as Ariel did as Ursul asked and began singing out loud.

"Sing! Keep singing!" Ursul cackled with wicked laughter as Ariel kept singing louder and louder. You watch through the gaps of your fingers as bubbles swirl around Ariel's green tail and suddenly begin turning them into human legs. You gasp as Ariel finally transforms into a human before your very eyes. He gasps for air but now that he doesn't have gills, he can't breathe. You rush to go help him but Ursul puts an arm out and keeps you in place. "Now swim! Swim, swim! Swim for your life, human child!" Ursul burst out in ear-piercing laughter as Ariel began kicking his new human legs and started propelling upwards and out of the dark lair as quickly as possible before he lost all oxygen.

In seconds, Ariel was out of view and you were left alone with Ursul in his lair. You wanted so badly to go follow after Ariel but Ursul seemed to have other things in mind. "No, you're not going anywhere. We haven't discussed your arrangement just yet." He said and turned to you with a smirk. You gasp when you see two eels, each having one single glowing gold eye swim by past you. Ursul continues to smirk as he runs a black tentacle down cheek and your jaw line in a gentle caress. "I have something very special in store for you, my dear. I see that look in your eyes and I know what you want deep inside. And I can give it to you."

"I-I don't need anything! What about Ariel!? How do I know he's okay?" You say in immediate concern for your best friend who was just turned human.

"Hush, my darling. Don't worry about him. I'm sure he's breathing in fresh crisp oxygen as we speak. This is about you now. You must be quite resentful of him. Having a sweet little human girl for himself that he decided to replace you with. It in all honestly, it isn't quite fair now is it?" He leaned in dangerously close and seemed to purr in your ear. You blush and shake your head as you look back at him appalled.

"Ariel wouldn't do that! He just...-"

"He's just replaced you. He'd rather be human and leave you left alone to your lonesome self. What will you do now that you're truest most beloved friend has sold you out? You're alone..."

You listen to his words and it does ring true. Ariel didn't really think of how you felt about this. He didn't ask you if it was okay or anything. He even deliberately looked you in the face when you were obviously telling him to wait to sign the scroll, he didn't listen, didn't even spare you a glance. He didn't even say goodbye... You shutter and feel suddenly depressed. Ursul was right, you were left alone with no friends. You had no other friends except Ariel. Now you were left friendless and ultimately betrayed for some human girl he didn't even personally know.

Ursul wraps a tentacle around your shoulder and looks at you with what you think is sympathy. "You don't have to be alone though. I can give you everything you could ever want. All you have to do is ask."

You lower your head and try to ignore how gently Ursul's tentacle was brushing up against you in comfort. You crossed your arms over your chest and frown sadly. "What can you do for me?"

He smiled sweetly towards you and replies, "I can give you a friend. One that will never betray you nor hurt you nor forsake you. The friend of all friends! The friend your heart desires!"

"That sounds nice but... there's no such thing-" He cuts you off as he places another one of his tentacles over your mouth to silence you. You look into his pretty eyes questionably as he speaks up.

"Untrue, my darling! When you have magic at your disposal, anything is possible! I have a contract just fit for you specially." Ursul takes the tentacle on your mouth off and suddenly pulls out another glowing golden contract that was similar to Ariel's scroll. "This will give you not just the friend you've always wanted but the love of your life as well. Sounds like a real catch, doesn't it?"

"Certainly does, what IS the catch? You took Ariel's voice. You're obviously going to want something of mine and I don't have anything either. And unlike Ariel I'm not going to give up my voice." You tell Ursul and cross your arms with a stubborn frown. He shakes his head with that sickeningly sweet smile and wags a finger in your face.

"Ahh, but that was Ariel's contract. This is yours. It doesn't require your voice! All it requires is yourself. That's it! Just your pretty little body and nothing else. I'd say this contract is much fairer then the one I gave your friend. So what do you think, my dearest? Do we have a deal?"

You look at the feathery quill he has and then at the contract, "All I need is myself? It seems simple enough."

"Of course, it is. Not all my contracts are in need of something like a voice. It just requires you to be accessible." He agreed as he clasped his hands in front of him and nodded in enthusiasm. You nod and find that the contract's contents didn't sound so awful or shady. The urge to not be lonely fluttered in your heart and fueled you to take the risk. You took the quill in hand and placed it down on the line and soon enough you began writing (Y/n) in neatly written cursive.

"(Y/n)... What a delightfully lovely name you have." Ursul mentioned as he peeked over your shoulder with that smirk that seemed to linger on his face. You blushed at his compliment and watched as the contract disappeared away just like Ariel's had. The only difference was there was no sign of anything odd happening after the fact. You look around to see if your new friend would just magically pop up but nothing. You narrow your (e/c) eyes and then turn to look at Ursul who had a smug look on his face.

"Uh, now what?" You ask.

"You signed it. Very, very good." He replied. You couldn't help but notice the snickering eels that were watching in the background. Why were they laughing? You didn't think anything was funny that just happened. Actually, you were quite confused that nothing has taken place.

"So I did... But where's my friend?"

"And your true love, (Y/n)." Ursul added which made you raise an eyebrow.

"But nothing happened." You say and look around again to see if you just weren't aware of the new presence, but still there was no one except Ursul and his two eel minions.

"Oh, but it did." Ursul said and moved closer towards you. You were shocked when his tentacle grabbed onto your chin again and made you look him in the eyes as he smirked down at you. He leaned in dangerously close to your face and placed a kiss onto your lips. Your eyes broadened as his soft lips were against your own. You were going to pull away but another tentacle wrapped around your waist and held you in place. You were trapped kissing Ursul or at least him kissing you. You weren't reciprocating the kiss but just staring at him as he kissed you. He opened his eyes and muttered into the kiss, "Close your eyes, you're mine now, (Y/n)." He said in a low husky voice that made you feel warm and ... something else that was tingly. He nibbled at your lip and you lightly gasped, giving him just enough worm room to take entrance into your sweet mouth. His tongue slithered into your mouth and became entangled with your own tongue. Your eyes finally flutter close and you hardly could control yourself as you end up kissing back and even enjoying it. Your tongues fought for dominance which he was winning. Your heart was pounding against your chest cavity as he adeptly kissed you and soon deepened it as he pushed you against the lair's cave wall.

He moaned and smirked into the kiss, "You're all mine, mine forever. My dear sweet (Y/n)." He whispered in a slight growl that made your insides do flips. His strong muscular arms pinned you against the wall as he pressed his bare well-toned chest up against your own and tasted your sweet essence that was all you. "You're delicious, every part of you." He breathed and backed away just enough so that you were barely inches apart. He still had his arms pinning you against the rocky wall as he peered into your gorgeous (e/c) eyes.

You were breathing heavily from the kiss that you didn't want to take pleasure in but you couldn't help it. It was beyond anything you had ever experienced and it was wonderful. "W-why?" You ask him quietly as he goes back to smirking mischievously at you.

"Its all part of the contract that you just signed. You're mine now, every single part of you. You agreed to hand over to me."

Mortified by this, your eyes widen and you shook your head over and over again in detest, "I-I-I don't understand! You said I would have a friend who loves me! But I have yet to see a friend or anything. And I'm not yours!"

"Yes, you are! When you signed the contract, you signed over your body to me, your entire self. I am your only friend now. I am your only love, my gem. Don't you get what you've just done? You agreed to leave yourself accessible to me." He replied back to you with a look that made you want to slap him across the face. He looked so proud of himself and self-assured. He tricked you!

"You deceived me! I never would have signed it if I knew I would be selling myself over to you!"

"You didn't care who it was! You just wanted someone, anyone! Well, my darling, that someone is me! Now you're bound to me and you will forever be mine. Aren't you such a fortunate soul?" He teased which made you feel sick on the inside. You even flung an arm to slap him but he caught your hand with another one of his many dark tentacles. "No need for the feistiness. You agreed to it, after all."

"I didn't think I was going to sign myself over to you forever! There has to be some kind of escape clause!"

"There isn't one. This is what you wanted and I certainly believe you were rather having a good ol' time when I kissed you. Just accept that you're mine, (Y/n). This is what you wanted, after all."

"I didn't know it would be you!" You lower your head with a troubled expression as he leans his face in so closely that your foreheads were almost touching.

"What's wrong with me? I think you're fortunate I took a fancy for you. I wouldn't have made that contract with any mermaid. Just you, I have been watching you for awhile now. You know?" He leans in and kisses your jawline and then goes over to lick the shell of your ear. You shudder and involuntarily take incredible pleasure from every little intimate touch, kiss, or ever lick he was subjecting you with. Something inside you wanted him and he obviously showed he wanted you back. His tentacles wrapped back around your waist and he lowered his arms from the wall and brought them around you. You were absolutely enraptured in his clutches and you made not the slightest effort to escape. You liked being in this position with him holding you firmly in your spot. His breath was breathing down your neck as he began trailing kisses down your neck. You moan and pull your head back as he sucks on your raw skin of your neck.

"P-please stop." You muttered half-heartedly, though not one single part of you wanted him to stop. The only thing that was making you feel unsure was your mind but even that was beginning to fuzz up as left love marks possessively down your neck wherever he got too. You couldn't help it you were completely turned on by this. His tentacles brushed up against your skin in different places and every touch made you shutter. You wanted this... This is what you wanted. You signed the contract, you wanted a friend and lover, and you got what you wanted and more. So it ended up being Ursul but for some reason that disgust was ebbing off like a rolling wave. He finally leans back and looks you in the eyes. You wanted more, the longing was instilled in your eyes. Why did he stop when it only just seemed to begin?

"Do you still want me to stop, (Y/n)? If so I'll stop now. Its your call, what do you say?" He asked with confidence literally spilling off of him. He knew you couldn't resist. He knew you wanted much more.

"D-don't stop..." You whisper shyly. He puts a hand to his ear and leans in.

"What was that? I didn't quite hear you." He said, though you knew full well he knew exactly what you said. He was just toying with you again.

Your blush dusts across your cheeks in a deep pinkish red color. You lower your head and look up at him through your black eyelashes, appearing shy and innocent before him. "Please, don't stop." You say again a bit louder but not by much.

He grins, his sharp pearly white teeth showing as he looks down upon you. "Now, that's a good girl." He spoke in that deep sultry voice that you just couldn't dismiss was alluring. He ran his large lilac hued hands down your waist and down to your bright (color) mermaid tail. "You are gorgeous, darling." He whispered and kissed your lips again but this time it was only a quick peck.

"Why are you doing this to me? Why did you pick me for this? Why not someone else?"

He frowns at your bundle of questions and rolls his bright aqua eyes that shimmered even in the dimly lit lair. "Do you want me to get all sentimental, dear? Is that what you are trying at? Well, fine here it is. Open your ears, my dear girl, because here it comes and I don't hold back. I don't just love you, no, I am captivated by you. Ever since, I first started keeping an eye on your little now human 'friend'. I wasn't quite expecting you. You little tricky minx, you. You have me twirled around that finger of yours. But now I have you wrapped around my tentacle. You're mine till we all keel over. Sentimental enough for you? I'm a real charmer when I want to be, yah know." He smirked and ran his hand through his wild white hair which was rather sexy.

You gulped and nodded your head, "So you're just going to keep me here?"

"Forever and ever... Well, you can of course have your little breaks from me. I'm not that heartless... Or maybe I am!" He chuckles and shrugs carelessly, "We can't all be heroes." He says and places his hand to your chin. "Be by my side and you'll never regret it. One day, the two of us will have Atlantica for ourselves and you will be my Queen. Like the sound of that?"

Your eyes widen at this statement as he lets go, "But what about Queen Triton?"

Ursul smirks menacingly, his eyes became eerily dark, "Oh, I'll deal with her when we get to that bridge. Don't you worry your pretty little head about her. I have everything all specially planned out for the two of us. Our future! I have will bring the good times back, like I used to have and you will be part of it."

"... Somehow I have a feeling you're using Ariel to reach this goal." You accuse while at the same time feeling that burning resentment towards the red-haired prince. He left you alone and didn't give a rip about you or your feelings. Maybe, being on Ursul's side wouldn't be that bad. Not like you really had a choice since you were contracted and bound to him. You didn't even want to think of the circumstances of you trying to run away, you knew something terrible would happen. Maybe, you would turn into one of those little scary green creatures in the entrance tunnel. You shuddered at the thought.

Ursul didn't hold back as he glanced over blankly at Jetsam and Flotsam who were remaining in the background, simply watching and waiting for whatever Ursul had in store for the two twin eels. "Smart girl, you are perceptive. Indeed, my darling. I might as well reveal my overall plan to you, as you will be helping me achieve such a goal from here on out. I think you would be the perfect assistant, especially since your still known to be friends with Ariel. He would never have the slightest idea you are against him." Ursul chuckled at this prospect which made you frown. Not even because you were against the idea but more so just because you were hurt by your 'supposed' best friend Ariel. Well, he could very well stick it because you just decided you were going to work for Ursul. He was your only friend now and love. He cared unlike someone you foolishly thought did.

"I'll do it... Just tell me what to do and I'll follow you, Ursul. I will be your queen." You suddenly said firmly which made him look at you with complete interest that soon turned into the largest grin.

"See boys? I picked a smart one!" Ursul said over to his 'boys', which were his eels. They nodded and smirked themselves as they eyed over at you with their heterochromic glowing yellow and white eyes.

Ursul wrapped an arm around you and leaned his head against yours, "We're going to make such a great team, love. Just imagine! Queen (Y/n) and King Ursul. Once, I have the trident, all our dreams will be a reality and things will finally be the way they should." Leaning his head away, he went back to smirking, though he still had his arm around your waist securely.

You both began swimming through his tunnels as he began to explain his overall scheme to you. You listened intently and noticed the creatures from before shrunk back to the ground cowering once they saw Ursul float on by with you as he talked. You'd have to ask about them in the future. You kept your (e/c) eyes on Ursul, which wasn't so hard to do since he was a very handsome one to view. You didn't feel any remorse for going against Ariel and soon Queen Triton and the whole of Atlantica. What mattered now was that you were Ursul's to keep and whether you wanted it or not, you were stuck with him in the end. But that didn't bother you so much anymore. He was your only friend, after all, and your one true love.

And if the story books had it right. All true love prevails in the end. You and Ursul would rise above at the end of this story.

What a poor fortunate soul you truly were but you wouldn't have it any other way.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

104K 2.3K 24
written when I was like 11-12, beware.
30.2K 793 14
Just for my own enjoyment. Middle school/high school ages. If you dont like it, dont read it.
169K 4.1K 35
Let's take it back to the Get Weird era.
178 1 15
Sensitive content,if you're underaged, please don't read