Jonas x y/n - the giver

By kazshofie

You were sent to a new community alone for a few days because of a school project. You wonder what you will s... More

☆ intro ☆
- The project -
- Goodbye Class & Hello Community -
- Odd Family -
- Interview -
- Weird, huh? -
- House of Old -
- Maybe it was fate? -
- Unaswered Questions -
- New emotions -
- The start to an end -
- ENDING -

- Confession -

255 3 1
By kazshofie

INSIDE OF JONAS'S HOME

Mother : "Welcome back Jonas and y/n. Let's start the evening ritual now."

Lily : "I'l start! I'll start! So....."

The evening ritual was like usual, but this time you paid attention to every little detail. You noticed that something is wrong with Jonas's story since he said that he felt glad to bring me to volunteer, but if you look carefully at his face, you could see that he was confused about something.

y/n : I know I shouldn't care about other people especially when I barely know them but I can't help but feel bad for Jonas...

You tiptoed to Jonas's room to avoid the family's attention and quickly shut the door. You sat beside the bed and closed your eyes. This was the perfect time to recollect with your thoughts and feelings, and to finally be alone.
Until...

Jonas : *carefully opens the door* "y/n."

y/n : *yawns and rubs your eyes* "hmm?"

Jonas : "Can you explain to me this weird, warm, confusing, heart swirling sensation feeling is?"

y/n : "What? What even is that feeling.....heart swirling sensation?...Feels similar...Can you explain more or be more specific of your situation."

Jonas : "Ok ok I'll tell you what exactly happened...so lately I've been dreaming about Fiona..."

y/n : Wait is this the stirrings?

Jonas : "The dreams were about me and Fiona doing something like volunteering together but then the dream would be suddenly filled with strange actions that I nor Fiona would ever do in reality. But strange enough, I felt the desire and desperation to do the abnormal act. The wanting was so strong that I couldn't kept it in. This happened before you came to visit but I couldn't bring myself up to tell my family about these obscure dreams, it was too embarrassing for me to admit...somehow.."

y/n : Lust. That was the feeling he was experiencing....Yep definitely stirrings..

y/n : "I know what you're feeling now...it's lust.."

Jonas : "How have I never heard of this word before?...Lust....Then what are the feelings that I felt during the days..."

y/n : "Like thinking about Fiona? Thinking how cute she is, praising her and stuff?"

Jonas : "You can read minds!?"

y/n : "No but what you're feeling isn't weird. It happens to everyone honestly, but it's just considered 'strange' in your community."

y/n : "It's weird how your community forces people to eat pills that suppresses your emotions of lust and desire."

Jonas : "..........I still don't get what you're saying but all I know is I really like Fiona.."

y/n : "It's called a 'crush'.."

Jonas : "So I have a crush on Fiona?"

y/n : "Well yes..those dreams and thought were just you being lovesick, so don't worry about it being abnormal, because it's not."

Jonas : "I should tell Asher tomorrow-"

y/n : "No. Don't tell anyone." I don't want you to take pills and be lifeless like everyone else...

Jonas : "Why? I thought you said it was normal.."

y/n : "Yes it is normal but not for your community."

Jonas : "................what?...."

y/n : "Your community is very different from mine, and you know that...but please don't ever treat your feelings like it's an alien...you should understand and accept it instead."

Jonas's mind went blank for a moment. He is very confused of his community's rules and of his feelings.

Jonas : I'll do what y/n says for now...I don't really know who to trust anymore...but I just hope that trusting y/n was the right choice...

Jonas : *sighs* "Ok...I won't tell anyone...but please help me understand my feelings more?"

y/n : "Of course...I won't just leave you confused with your newly discovered feelings."

Unexpectedly, Jonas pulled you in to hug; you hugged him back. It was the most strange and normal decision made by Jonas. Even though he rarely hugs people, he still gives good warm hugs. You pushed him away before he can sink into your embrace.

Jonas : "Just one more day before you leave..."

y/n : "Aww don't be sad, let's just make happy memories before I leave."

Jonas smiled at your words as you crawled back to your bed; preparing to sleep. The quiet and peaceful night went by while the sun rose up and shined on the community.

THE NEXT DAY

Lily : "Good bye y/n!! Make sure to explore every corner of our community! I wished to be your guide but I can't.."

y/n : "No it's ok, everyone has their own duties. I can just explore alone as usual, so don't worry."

Lily, Mother, Father : "Good bye y/n!" *walks away slowly*

Jonas : "y/n...I'll be back as soon as possible...and don't worry, I won't take you to do any volunteering anymore."

y/n : "Hah. Well you better get going-"

Mother : "Jonas! You're going to be late for school!"

y/n : "See?"

Jonas : *signs* "....Bye then."

After sending off the family members, you find yourself to be bored without your phone. You mind starts to wonder...
What is Olivia doing right now? What if Jonas died today? How will Jonas react if he knew that you knew his assignment before him? Why did the Giver chose you instead of the previous guests? The Giver?...Right..the Giver. You suddenly felt the urge to met the Giver again to ask some questions.

y/n : Why did he chose me...

Even with wind resistance, you were still biking fast; never stopping to take a breath.

HOUSE OF OLD

You slammed open the door, ignored the attendant's greeting and ran to the Annex. You stoped right in front of the locked door.

y/n : "The Giver."

The Giver : *speaks through the speaker* "y/n."

y/n : "Let me in. Please."

The Giver : "......"

y/n : "..........SAY SOMETHING!........."

You were too desperate to care about the community's rule, but luckily the Giver didn't mind. Instead it was something else that made the Giver silent.

??? : "y/n?....Why are you here...Why are you even shouting...."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Thank you for readinggg !
Tbh I will be more busy this month but don't worry I will finish this book I promise 🤞
Ok byeee ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 7.6K 33
Jeongin and Chan haven't seen each other for years after the eldest left to college but they finally meet up again and the buried feelings are ready...
2.1K 51 14
"You're mine...Only mine...no one else can have you okay? If I see you with someone else I would literally go crazy... you understand??!" In this sto...
62.8K 1K 20
A series of short stories~ All memberXmember Oneshots, a lot of fluff and angst. I don't want to do smut, but if you want I can still do steamy... id...
43.6K 1.2K 50
"But they are my kids," "No, they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became an idol. All they...