Endless Love

By xxmmas_

❝Never in my life have I met someone like you. You're someone that comes once in a lifetime.❞ - Lucas William... More

Authors Note And Character Aesthetics
1 : Pilot
2 : Back To Where It All Started
3 : Depressing Mall Trips
4 : Summer Nights
5 : First Day Back
6 : The Matchmaking Project
7 : First Date Jitters
8 : Suspicious Dreams
9 : A Night To Remember...Or Not
11 : Business Trips And Bad Decisions
12 : Slumber Party
13 : The Reason I Love And Hate Elevators
14 : It's Wednesday My Dudes
15 : DDD (Double Date Disaster)
16 : Friday Night Lights
17 : Suprise Visits
18 : Birthday Kisses And Weakness
19 : Spooky Season Is Officially A Go
20 : Seriously, Whose Idea Was This?
21 : He's Alive...I Think
Bonus Chapter : Cam's Birthday
22 : The L-Word
23 : Move Night
24 : Quinceañera Prep : Scene 14 Take 347
25 : Es Hora De Una Quinceañera!
26 : Carpe Diem

10 : Aftermath Of The Storm

15 2 0
By xxmmas_

AALIYAH

I opened my eyes to a dimly lit room with a hint of sunlight peeking in.

I slowly pulled the cover off of me and tried to sit up. My head felt dizzy and everything was blurry.

I slowly laid back down and wrapped myself with the cover. It was so soft and fluffy I wanted to lay there forever.

Then reality hit me. Where the hell was I?

I tried to remember at least a little bit of what happened last night. I don't remember much besides going to a party. Wait why would I go to a party I hate parties.

Just then the door slowly opened and someone peeked in. It was a little girl with two pigtails. Wait. Is that Sophia?

"Sophia?" I asked slowly sitting up so it wouldn't feel like I doing a somersault.

"Aaliyah?" she asked stepping in.

"Oh my gosh, you grew up so much."

She walked in and came to sit down in front of me on the bed. "Well the last time you saw me I was four but I'm all grown up. I'm six now."

"Wait you're six? I thought you were still three."

"Being three is for babies. And I'm not a baby."

Dang I have to pee.

"Hold on I have to go do something really quick." I slowly made my way into Lucas's bathroom to pee.

I walked out of his bathroom and Sophia asked me if I was okay. Then Lucas came into the room. He looked back and forth at us.

"I see you're up now."

"Yep. I don't feel like it though."

"I mean you did have a lot of brownies last night. That can take a toll on you."

"Brownies don't do that. Mommy gives me brownies all the time when I'm good and I don't feel bad."

"Aaliyah just had some bad ones that made her feel different. She'll be alright."

"Wait there are bad brownies?"

"Yeah. But don't worry you won't ever get any bad ones. I'll make sure of it."

"And I'll make sure you don't have any bad brownies too." She ran over and hugged Lucas. She was so short or maybe Lucas was just tall.

I think the latter one. When she went over to hug him she was at his knees. It was so cute.

"Why don't you go in your room and play? I'll be there in a little."

She walked out of the room and closed the door behind her. I love Sophia she was really cute as a child and now look at her. Still the same amount of cute. I didn't think that was possible.

"I missed her. I haven't seen her in such a long time."

"Yeah, she's really sweet."

"Did I do or say anything last night that was embarrassing? Well, I probably did I just-"

Dang I have to pee again.

Seriously I couldn't get thirty words out.

I came out of the bathroom and Lucas looked at me apologetically.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah just living life great right now. Do you have an extra toothbrush I can use? Actually, I could use a good bit of everything right now. I look hideous, I can't stop peeing for the life of me, and I really need a shower right about now."

He just stood there for a second. Then he walked over to his closet and dug something out. "Here's a hoodie and some sweatpants. They probably won't fit but that's the best thing I have. As far as anything else I don't have anything, but I could wash your clothes so you can wear your...stuff again."

"That's really nice of you. Thank you."

"There are extra toothbrushes under the sink. And there's a closet in there with anything else you might need. And don't worry about the shower take as long as you need in there."

"Umm...thank you. This is all really sweet of you. I'll make it up to you some way I promise."

"I'll give you your room and if you need anything I'll be down the hall." He walked out the door and I walked into his bathroom.

Now that I can actually remember something his bathroom was pretty nice.

I turned on the shower to the hottest it could go and took off my clothes. I stepped in and stood there letting the water flow down my body for a little.

I stayed in the shower for a long time I don't know how long maybe an hour or so. I just felt so dirty. But I felt bad for running their water bill up.

I came out of the shower and went back into Lucas's room. I don't know how he washed my stuff so fast but I didn't want to question it.

I put on the hoodie and sweatshirt he gave and it was so comfortable. I couldn't say it smelled like him because it smelled like laundry but at least I know it was clean.

I walked down the hall and saw him and Sophia playing together. I stood at the doorframe watching them until Lucas turned around and saw me standing there.

"How long have you been standing there?" he asked, sitting on the floor.

"Not long. I just got here."

"Oh, well are you hungry I can make you some breakfast or something. Well actually it's like one thirty so maybe lunch?"

I honestly don't remember the last time I ate something. I wasn't starving, but I was pretty hungry.

"Yeah, sure. I'm not really hungry but you can make something."

"Sophia, what do you want?"

"CHEESE STICKS!!" Sophia shouted, excitedly.

"Okay, cheese sticks it is then."

•••

Lucas dropped me off back home after he fixed us lunch. I have to say I've never had better cheese sticks than those.

Don't tell him I said that though.

When I walked in my mom was on the phone with someone. I don't know who it was but it seemed important so I just waved at her and went to the cabinet to grab some snacks.

I went upstairs to my room, put on the most comfortable pajamas I had, and watched Grey's Anatomy. It's like my sixth time watching this show and I enjoy it every time.

I was about 5 hours into my Grey's binge when my phone started going off. I checked my phone and Lucas saw FaceTiming me.

Hello

Hey I was just calling to check up on you

Oh that's nice but I'm fine

Well that's good

Lucas?

Yeah

Why'd you call because you don't just randomly call to check up on people.

Yeah, you're right I'm just still wondering about that dream that you had. I mean you did say you would tell me about it

I don't think I can have this conversation right now

Come on, please

I gave in and told him about the dream I had. Not wanting to relive it because it was so embarrassing.

What was even more embarrassing was the fact that he laughed the whole time to the point where I could barely get the story out.

Lucas, it's not funny

Yeah it really is

Well now you know why I was so embarrassed to even tell you about the dream in the first place

It really wasn't that bad like honestly

Okay well I'm gonna go

Wait can we stay on the phone

Why

I dunno I guess I just wanna stay with you

Well I'm watching Grey's right now

We can watch it together

The last time we watched it you fell asleep

No, I'm pretty sure that was you actually

Oh yeah that is right

We lay there watching Grey's Anatomy together until I fell asleep.

I don't remember when I did all I know is that I woke up at three in the morning with Lucas still on the phone because he was asleep.

Falling asleep on the phone together, what's next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 10.3K 54
❗❗THIS IS A RENEWED VERSION OF MY STORY HIS VICTORIA, YOU CAN SEE THE ORIGINAL ONE IN MY PROFILE❗❗ ⚠️ Cringe Warning ⚠️ my story is literally a joke ...
4.3K 220 25
** RE-WRITTEN VERSION IS NOW ON AMAZON, EBOOK & PAPERBACK AVAILABLE ** Leah Miller was just 22 years old when she was training to take over her dad's...
872 194 30
Amber Brown Miller is a girl with Neurofibromatosis, an incurable disease. Her life has been nothing but tragic. It takes a different turn when she...
645K 24.7K 67
Kayla, 17. She is trying to do what she has to do to provide for herself. Kayla's dad was always there for her, loved ANC cared for her, they had a g...