Sandor Clegane The Main

By Crazy_Cone

Sandor Clegane/Rory Mccann X You short smut stories Ready to get heated ;) I don't know about y'all but Ro... More

Rory McCann
Sandor Clegane - Penelope
Rory McCann - Childhood Love
Sandor McCann - Our Little Secret
Rory McCann Secret Admirer

Rory McCann - Collage Affair

238 1 0
By Crazy_Cone

Photo credit to Bing Images^

Hello guys! Please comment and vote! Thank you for reading my new story.

________________________________________________

"Being in college is so freaking hard. You really gotta know what you want to study and after generals, you have to take the classes required to graduate. Huh.... I'm ready to graduate." My friend, Fiona says. I pop a nugget in my mouth nodding to her statement. We're both about in our senior year so there's no point in complaining but it's fun to complain every once a while because were petty.

"Yea we hate it now but wait until we graduate, we'll both miss this" I say as I look over and see Tony, Fiona's boyfriend and Dr. McCann, our science teacher walk over. Tony slides next to Fiona and Dr. McCann sits next to me.

"Hey ladies, we've been looking for you guys. Dr. McCann over here was looking for you." he nudges his head at Dr. McCann. Dr. McCann mumbles a 'hi'.

"Oh, I was wondering who this person was" I said sarcastically and rolling my eyes. We we're all in his class so I'm not sure why Tony is acting like we all don't know each other.

"Chill out Y/N Tony is just being nice." Fiano says and gives Tony a kiss.

"Anyways I was talking to Dr. McCann after class, and he said he need to talk to you about an assignment so we both decided to come looking for you guys because I know you two would be together." Tony clarifies.

"Right, I wanted to let you know that the next assignment requires off campus research and you'll need to make an appointment with me before presenting it to the class." Dr. McCann informs me.

"Huh... thanks for letting me know, I guess. I'm coming back to your class next week, so you could've told me next week. You do not need to seek me out to tell me this like some professor creep." I tell Dr. McCann jokingly and give him a side eye.

"Well, this project is due in 2 weeks so telling you next week will limit your research time. That's why I came to you myself." Dr. McCann clarifies.

" Hmmk, thanks, I guess." I turn to Dr. McCann and then turn to Fiona. "Let's get out of here we have a party to get to" it's currently Friday afternoon so that means that it's time to get pretty for a frat party.

"Right" Fiona gives Tony a kiss again and says bye to the two person sitting in the booth and we make our way out of the school dining room.

"That was a little weird that Dr. McCann came all the way to the dining room to find you" Fiona chirps while we walk towards our dorm.

"I don't know, maybe he just really didn't want me to miss that assignment."

We both shrug and make our way inside to get ready.

The party tonight was as lit as always. Lit music, drunk boys and horny girls. The usual. Me and Fiona came home at around 3 in the morning and make our way to our separate rooms.

"Goodnight" we both mumble and make our way in. I'm buzz and sweaty now; all I want to do is shower and go to sleep. I close my door and grab a large T-shirt, panty and towel. I look in the mirror, damn I look tired.

Knock knock. Who is it at this hour?

I make my way to my door and slowly open it to see the person on the other side.

"What are you doing here?" I investigated.

"I missed you" he whines.

"I already told you to not come here anymore" I said in a hush tone. I quickly stick my neck out and check the hall. No body saw so I pull him inside my room in fear that someone might see him. As soon as he's inside I close the door behind me.

"We shouldn't be doing th-" before I can finish my lecture, he pushes me against the door and smashes his lips on mine. I froze at first but then replied after a few seconds. His saliva tasted sweet compared to mine.

"You know I can't stay away from you for long." he says and goes to cup my cheeks. "I miss your scent, your lips, your eyes" he says longingly while looking into my eyes.

"I missed you too" I replied. I really did, I've been away from campus for the past week because of an event at home so I've just recently got back. He smiles through our kiss.

"Gosh I can't get enough of you." he grunts and takes his hand to go rub my thigh. I shiver under his touch, the things he does to me. "Be mine tonight" he trails kisses down my neck.

"I'm always yours" I say breathlessly.

"Fuck.." he grunts and grabs me bridle style to my bed. He places me gently on the bed and runs his hand down my thigh. He takes off my pants in a flash and lifts up my shirt and bra to cup my breast.

"I need to go shower, I'm sweaty." I try to stop him.

" I don't care. We can go after this" he says. He kisses my thigh and brings his thumb to tease my bud. His rough thumb rubs circle on my bud making me squirm under him. He licks and kisses my entrance.

"Stop teasing me" I whine. I was already getting aroused by his touch.

"Only after you tell me what you did tonight" he suddenly stops rubbing me.

Oh he's jealous. I give him a small chuckle. He's so cute. He looks up at me and I can see that he's blushing but gives me a desperate look as he need to know the answer.

" I just went to a party" I inform him.

"And did anything happen?"

"No Fiona and I just drink and dance all night" I assure him.

"You sure?" he asks concerningly.

"Check for yourself" I smirk and he knew exactly what I meant. He smirks in return and sticks his thick long finger inside me. His tongues go to lick my bud while his finger goes in and out of me. My tight pussy grips onto his fingers while my eyes roll back.

"Fuck you're so tight. It's only been a week since we've been together and you're this tight." he mumbles into my pussy.

I chuckle" I've been saving myself for you."

"Don't say that or I'm not going to so easy on you" he grunts.

"While I was away, I was so horny for yo-" my sentence stop, and breath hitched as he sticks another finger into me. My eyes roll back, and I grip onto his hair. He's making my inside go crazy.

His tongue fastens its pace and fingers curl inside of me hitting my g-spot. I gasp loudly and pull harshly on his hair.

"I'm so close." I haven't masturbated in a while, so I was already on the verge of pouring myself on him. I arch my back and curl my nail into his scalp.

"Cum for me my sweet honeybee, I want to taste you so badly." he growls. And with that I cum so hard my legs quivered and a loud moan leaves my lips. He slides his fingers out and licks them with his tongue.

"Yummy" He then slides his fingers into my pussy again to push out my juice then bring them to my mouth for a taste.

He leans in close to my ear and says, "Good girl". I shiver under his breath. He doesn't know how crazy he makes me.  "Now let's go shower" he removes his fingers from my mouth and pulls away. I make a whining sound and tries to pull him back. He chuckles in response.

"Baby, I didn't say we were finish yet" he smirks and comes in for kiss before pulling away again. He turns and walk towards my pile of clothes that was designated for me to wear after showering.

"I see you still have my shirt" he chuckles and shows me his t-shirt that I was going to wear after showering. I blush and shyly nod.

He chuckles again and rubs my head, "Let's go." I get up and grab my shower things and run out of the room as I was still ass naked. He laughs and follow closely behind me. We make our way into the shared bathroom and enter without anyone knowing. Thankfully no one was shower at this hour, so we got into one of the stalls without any problem. We both quickly undress each other and get under the warm running water. My muscles finally relaxing after the long day.

We both finish washing our hair and continue to clean each other's body. He rubs the soap all over my body. His hands travel lower and lower, and I let out a moan.

"Turn around" he whispers in my ear, and I did without hesitation. Just as I turn around to face the wall, he inserts his cock into my pussy. I gasp loudly. His cock easily slips in and out of me as my eyes roll back. His hand goes to cover my mouth to stop me from making any loud noise. His other hands go to massage my boob.

"We don't want anyone hearing you, do we?" just as he finishes saying that someone comes into the bathroom. Now we really have to be quiet. My eyes roll back as he drills me in and out. Having to restrict myself from making any sound just makes me wetter.

The person that enters goes into the shower next to us and starts humming to themselves. Fiona! Guess she also wanted to shower before going to bed. She doesn't know about me and this man that I'm banging so we certainly don't want her finding out now.

As he knows who it is too, he begins thrusting harder. " Shh we don't want her to hear us now" he teases. Easy for him to say he shouldn't have thrusted harder then. I let out an uncontrolled whimper. His balls smack my pussy as the water splashes on us.

"Fuck" I moaned into his hand as I barely hung onto the wall. He places his head on the crook of my neck and moans through the noise of the water.

"Y/N? Is that you? You okay?" Fiona shouts over. Fuck fuck

I clear my throat. "It's just me. I'm fine just showering" I said.

"Okay" Fiona chuckles and continues showering.

I turn my head to look at him and give him a glare," look what you did" I whispered. He just returns me a sheepless look. It quickly went away as he pulls out and spins me around. I look up at him wondering what he was doing.

He bits his lips and brings one of my leg up and thrust into me again. My eyes roll back, and my hand goes to cover my mouth. He removes my hand and crashes his lips onto mine. His hand grips my ass as his balls smack my butt.

"I'm going to cum" I moan into his mouth.

He looks deeply into my eyes and goes to suck on my neck. "Cum for me Y/N" and just like that I cum undone for him again. He didn't give me a moment to rest as he continues to thrust deeper and faster into me. I quiver and shake on his cock.

We hear Fiona shut off her shower and unlock her stall to leave the bathroom, "bye" Fiona says and closes the door behind her.

Before I can answer her my breath hitch again as he inserts one finger in my butt hole. He turns me around again and pushes me onto the shower wall. His finger reenters my back side and we both let out a loud moan.

"I'm going to cum. I want you to say my name." he grunts into my back. I moan again, my voice is stuck in my throat. I can't take it anymore. I just came but I'm about to climax again.

" Tell me who's your daddy! Say my name" he growls and curl his finger deeper into my ass and rails me harder. All his length is now inside of me and I'm feeling as if I'm floating. My stomach clenches and my legs begin to shake.

"You're my daddy Dr. McCann!" I scream and moan.

"It's Rory" he growls and pounds me to my limit.

The build in my stomach releases and I scream" Rory! Fuck Rory!" My inside clenches his cock and he thrust one last time before pulling out and spilling his own onto me. He groans and moans my name loudly as his seed drips onto my ass and down onto the shower floor.

I pant for a few seconds before I turn around and kneel down to suck on his cock. My head bounces up and down as I clean him with my throat. After a few sucks Rory grabs me to meet his eyes.

"That was so fucken good" he smiles at me. I lick my lips and nod. He leans down and kisses me again. His tongue asking for entrance as he gropes my ass and I gladly allow entrance. We make out for a few minutes before pulling back for air.

"Let's finish up and go back into your room" he says, and I hum in response.

We both finish showering and grab our things and sneak our way back to my room.

__________________________________________________________

Heeelllo guys!! That was hella steamy if you ask me. hehe Please vote if you love this story.

Send me some ideas if you'd like me to write them. BeebYee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 4.6K 62
This is just a story with a lot of one-shots from characters from Game Of Thrones. Requests are gladly accepted! I don't own any of the original char...
36.6K 597 42
Jopper oneshots, feel free to request <3 Will do anything, including Smut. Only excluding weirdshit, like huge age gaps, weird kinks ETC. But other t...
247K 11.5K 77
King Aerys Targaryens little sister Avalon caught the eye of Tywin Lannister across the crowded room of her brothers coronation and he hasn't been ab...
8.3K 326 46
What if Sandor Clegane found someone that could soothe his restless, aching soul? I put forth to you, dear reader, a scenario in which Septon Ray fin...