Eighteen Candles (you will re...

By ViennaBailey

Billie and Flynn have been best friends since they were six years old. Their friendship is simple, the only r... More

prelude
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.

15.

1.3K 27 19
By ViennaBailey

Billie

"Move your fucking legs away!" I tell Blake, who is resting his feet on the wall I am leaning against.

We've been into this way too small closet for one minute and I think my brain is exploding already. If I have to smell his stupid smell for more than six more minutes, I will vomit into this closet. I don't know what it is, this stupid, disgusting, rough, wooden-

"You know, I really wanted you to take truth. Maybe then you would have finally admitted how in love you are with me," Blake says cockily, folding his arms in front of his chest. He is leaned against the other wall of the closet, a stupid smirk settled on his lips.

I roll my eyes. "Sure and after I admitted that, we would have been upstairs, breaking the bed because of how rough and hard you are spanking me," I joke.

"And I thought you'd like it traditionally. But I will be open with trying new things, my love."

I don't like the way his usual smirk turns into an even smirkier smirk. Scratch like. I hate it and I hate how confident he is about saying stuff like that. Normally Flynn is the beautiful girl, who everyone falls in love with. She's the sweet and friendly girl you'd like to meet your grandparents.

I, on the other hand, am the hot and fuckable girl. The one you see in a club and hook up with. The girl, that says something inappropriate, making guys mislayed and taking their confidence. Blake is different, his ego is way to high for me to say something he doesn't know how to respond to and it's driving me crazy.

Five more minutes.

"Blake, I would enjoy this five minutes way more, if you keep your mouth shut," I tell him, looking everywhere but him.

A cold shiver is running down my spine and goosebumps seem to be raising from my arms. I've never liked dark and closed rooms. I cannot leave whenever I want to.

"And I thought you would hate being in a closet with me, no matter what. Seems like there is something I can do to make you happy," Blake keeps talking.

I don't even think my brain is connecting his words to the vocabulary in my head. I can't make sense out of his words anymore. My brain seems to just stop working. The last time something like that happened was, when I was hiding in a closet, when Flynn and I were playing hide and seek.

I wanted to win and didn't get out of the closet, even though I wasn't feeling well in it. I remember Blake opening the closet and telling me to get out.

Four more minutes.

"Biscuit, hey!" Blake calls out my name, snipping his fingers in front of my face. He got closer to me and his feet aren't leaned onto the wall anymore. They are placed right and left next to me. His hands placed on my knees he whispers, "Let's play a game."

My hands start to sweat. "You close your eyes and I will say a word and you will say the first word that comes to your mind," he explains his game. It sounds stupid and I don't know what he wants to archive with that but I do as he said and close my eyes, my head still resting on the wall behind me.

"First word," he says and I nod slowly, not sure if I want to do this. "Color," he says his first word.

I hesitate for a second. My mind is blank. There's no answer to his word- wait, there is. "Dark green." I move my sweaty hands up and down my upper leg.

"Food."

"Cookies."

Blake chuckles softly, trying to hide it. He failed. "Insult."

"You."

Now I chuckle. I stopped rubbing my hands on my legs and the goosebumps left as well.

"Gemma."

"Bitch."

I open my eyes and see an eyes closed, dimple showing, smiling, still my knees holding Blake Evans. And I don't know what to do. I don't like talking to him for that long, I don't like that he helped me and I don't like that he, for some reason, knew that I needed help.

"Sixth grade."

"I don't want to play this game anymore," I whisper and Blake opens his eyes.

Three more minutes.

"We make a deal, Biscuit. We switch roles and then you will answer me," Blake suggests, starring into my eyes. I slap his hands and he puts them away from my knees, both of us still staring at each other.

"Fine."

"You."

"Funny."

"Me."

I hit his leg and Blake chuckles. A smile creeps onto my lips and I push it back to where it came from. "First word," I tell him, trying to think of any word but there is just nothing coming up in my mind. I couldn't just use his words, right?
"Color."

I'm not proud of not being able to thing if something original but I need more time to think.

Blake stops smiling, his dimple on the right cheek not visible anymore. He just looks at me. "Honey brown."

Wow. How detailed. Drama Queen.

"Future."

"Not failing."

"Failing."

"Digging deep into this now, are we Biscuit?" he asks me.

"I'll answer yours, if you answer mine," I tell him confidently. I don't know how important my answer is for him, since we both already now what happened in sixth grade. His answer seems more important and revealing to me.

Two more minutes.

"You answer first, Biscuit," the black haired boy in front of me says. "Sixth grade," he repeats his words from before.

"You," I answer neutrally. "Failing," I repeat mine.

The sides of his mouth twitch for a slip second. Like he was smiling inside his mind, like it was just meant for himself.

One more minute.

"Fear."

...

The party stopped being a party an hour ago. All of the guests started leaving and I bought Flynn, Julien and Chris to bed. All of them totally blacked out. Chris even gave me a goodnight kiss on the cheek and told me how he missed me the seven minutes I spent in the closet with Blake.

After I bought them to bed, I started cleaning up. Everyone left cups everywhere and I don't want Lily to come home to this mess. The poor woman doesn't deserve a dirty house.

I walk around with a trash can and throw all the empty cups into it. A door closes behind me and a groan greets my ears. "You've had enough vomiting for tonight?" I ask the boy, who just got out of the bathroom.

Blake started drinking heavily after our seven minutes in heaven. And he surpassed himself after Chris and I came out of the bathroom.

We didn't kiss or something. I thought we would, but just Chris dragged me to the bathroom, told me all about how hot I looked and then threw up. I don't know when he got that drunk, probably when I was away.

"Didn't you have enough dirty talk for tonight?" he jokes dryly, taking an empty plastic cup. He throws it into the trash can in my hand.

I turn around and look at him. He's wearing a dirty hoodie and I think someone spilled their drink on his jeans. He doesn't even seem to care about his look. Blake throws another cup into the trash can, ignoring me.

I watch him walk around. He takes all of the half empty bottles, with whatever alcohol in it and puts them into the cupboard. He even takes a rag, moistens it and starts cleaning the kitchen island.

I put down the trash can and walk upstairs. Opening the door to Julien's and Chris's room, I try not to wake them up. I walk to their closet, in which Blake also put some of his clothes. I take out a whistle shirt and a gray pair of sweatpants. I close the door to the closet and walk out of the room, closing the door quietly.

I walk back downstairs, seeing Blake still cleaning up.

"Hey, Blakey Boy, you have to change. Your clothes are dirty," I tell him, walking towards him, the clothes in my hands.

Blake takes the clothes out of my hands and throws them onto the couch next to us. Starring straight into my soul, Blake removes his hoodie, pulling it above his head.

"Shouldn't you be upstairs with Lover Boy and let him fuck your brain out?" a shirtless Blake asks, now also removing his bottoms.

I don't know what to do. Do I turn around? I would admit that looking at his way to flawless body does affect me in some kind of way. Do I stay as I am? I would admit that looking at his way to flawless body does affect me in some kind of way.

Stupid gyms that lets those boys build their dream bodies these days.

Blake just stands in front of me, his arms folded in front of his bare chest. He's perfectly showing of his chest muscles and his biceps and it's pissing me off. Those genes in this family are just unfair. It should be illegal to have a fucking- what even is this? A four, six, eight, ten, whatever pack.

"Your drool is making the floor even dirtier than it already is, Biscuit. You're not actually helping with that," Blake says, getting my attention back to his face.

"You should go to sleep, Blake."

"Did you have sex with him?" he asks me, sounding terribly drunk.

I take a blanket out of the cupboard next to the TV and unfold it. Holding it in my hands, I wait for Blake to get onto the couch. He just sits down on it, moving the clothes away.

"No," I answer him.

Blake just nods and lays down on the couch. I move the blanket up to his head and walk away. Blake catches my wrist. "Did he tell you how pretty you looked tonight, Biscuit?"

Pretty.

...

This one is definitely one of my favorite chapters!

I hope you enjoyed it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 33 22
Lily Willson is a normal teenage girl. She has an older sister and parents who work everyday. She isn't popular at school, but has one friend Natan...
25.3K 450 37
Allie was your Grade A typical Tom-boy who hid her crush on her neighbor, best friend, and mostly hero Michael James. He was a mama's boy through an...
12.4K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...
85 5 17
Follow Em and her friends through their life. A story about a group of friends that have their friendship tested. Who's going to be by your side thr...