Red and white dragon emperor...

By ChristianCalo22

(Y/N) Shirogane the first ever to be host of both ddraig and albion as the red and white dragon emperor for h... More

Bio
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15

chapter 16

5.5K 149 41
By ChristianCalo22

Evening at kuoh town.

At the old school building rias and her peerage along with (y/n) are front of the door of the forbidden room since yesterday sirzechs told rias that she's ready to release her other bishop.

That brought much to her surprise to think her brother said she's ready to handle it which rias accept.

Issei: So this is where the other bishop is?. Said with a curious look.

Rias: Yes and this one is powerful that I could not help so my brother decided to seal in this very room. Said with a small concern look.

This got him confused at that.

Akeno: Let's just say that this one is the highest of the contracts. Said with a smile.

This got issei, asia and xenovia surprise to hear that.

Kiba: Yeah and does it by computer so you can take a guess on that issei. Said with a smile.

Issei gulp nervous whoever is sealed in that room even asia nervous as well.

But (y/n) on the other hand is happy because this is the exact same thing he met the bishop who looked up to him as a older sibling.

Rias noticed his expression which she smile seeing that he will glad to meet her second bishop.

Then she breaks the seal and akeno unlocked the door to open it which lead to.

????: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!. Scream..

This brought confused and nervous to issei and asia at that scream.

Rias came in while smiling.

Rias: I see your doing alright. Said with  smile.

Within the room is pink color filled with stuff toy animals, a desk with a computer almost by the window and at the center of the room a coffin that is shaking a bit.

???: What's going on?. Said from within the coffin.

Akeno walked to the coffin to open it.

Rias: The seal is broken so your free to come out. Said with a smile.

Once the lid of the coffin is opened revealed a young teen same age as koneko with light blonde hair, red eyes wearing the academy girl's uniform.

???: No I don't want to the outside is scary. Said with a fear look and tears in the eyes.

(Y/N) can't help himself but to smile at this moment is the exact same thing meeting his little sibling figure.

Till issei being issei.

Issei: Woah a girl same age as koneko and blonde like asia. Said with a perverted grin.

This made (y/n) laugh at this truly reminded this moment even ddraig and albion laughing at this fond moment.

Issei looks at him with a confused look.

Issei: What's so funny?. Said with a confused look.

This made the dual dragon emperor to smirk while pointing at the young teen in the coffin.

Y/N: Issei sorry to break it to ya which I always do, that right there is a dude. Said with a smirk.

This made him eh not to hear it again but.

Rias: He's correct, he dressed with girls clothing but he's actually a boy. Said with a smile.

This got issei to pale at that cannot believe that kid is a boy wearing girls uniform.

Issei: YOU KIDDING ME!?. Yelled with a shocked look.

They shook their heads and issei falls to his knees saying something like forsaken.

(Y/N) looking at the young boy and smile as he goes to him.

The young teen scared to see him but the look at his face meaning he won't bring harm.

As (y/n) kneel to his level.

Y/N: You may heard of me but I know your counterpart was exactly the same way as you, gasper vladi the vampire devil. Said with a smile.

This got him surprised to hear that even rias and the rest are surprised, even issei and asia are quite surprised to hear he's a vampire.

Rias: Wait gasper counterpart was the same?. Said with a confused look.

He nod to her.

Y/N: I helped him a lot to master his abilities and he looks up to me as a big brother to him. Said with a smile.

Then turn to the young man who's awed to hear that.

(Y/N) moved his right arm towards gasper to pat on his head, which he flinch a bit but surprisingly find it comforting.

Y/N: I know you been through a lot gasper just like you other did, but I promise you that I will help you through it and become stronger. Said with a smile.

This got the young vampire awed to hear that.

(Y/N) looks at rias.

Y/N: You don't mind I takeover his training, I know his sacred gear but what he need is to get over his nervousness and shyness to control his emotions better. Said with a smile.

Rias can see his point and looking at gasper.

Rias: It's all up to you gasper I won't force you. Said with a small smile.

This got the young vampire to think about it and looks at (y/n) if his other trusted him so will he.

Gasper: W-Will you help me big brother. Said with a nervous look.

He smile at him and nod.

Y/N: Yeah I will help you become stronger for rias and everyone else. Said with a smile.

This made him smile to hear that and can't wait to see what progress will be.

He stands up.

Y/N: Now then we start by going to the outside of the building and go for ice cream. Said with a smile.

This made the vampire smile to hear that and koneko drooling hearing the dessert.

Later.

(Y/N), gasper, koneko, xenovia, asia and issei are at the ice cream shop buying their orders.

While rias along with akeno and kiba went on a meeting with sirzechs.

Gasper was nervous at first when he went out of the old school building for the first time in years and seeing the town but (y/n) was by his side the whole time making sure that he's not alone with asia being supportive too.

They met with saji on the way out to meet gasper but he felt like being forsaken thought he was a girl and said he had other things to do.

Issei looks at (y/n).

Issei: So dude whats so special about this guy?. Said with a questionable look.

For knowing him so well meaning he had experience with the other gasper in his world.

Y/N: It has to do with his sacred gear the forbidden valor view, a sacred gear that stops time. Said with a neutral look.

This got issei, asia and xenovia surprise to hear that.

Issei: Wait seriously?. Said with a surprise look.

Y/N: It's true issei and don't even think about it to use him for your own perverted desires or I'll give you a beating of a lifetime. Said with a serious look.

This made him pale a bit seeing his look.

Koneko: I'll join in to keep the perv in line. Said with a neutral look and eat her desert.

Gasper looks at (y/n).

Gasper: Was my counterpart look up to you?. Said with a curious look and eat his dessert.

He smile at him.

Y/N: Yes exactly like that it took me quite a while to help him out and later time he called me big brother because I helped him through his hard life. Said with a smile.

Within his thoughts.

Y/N 'thought': Especially getting him together with his childhood love valerie. Said in his mind with a smile.

Those thoughts of his mind of his little brother got the courage to confess to her but felt a bit sad when the two of them died protecting him.

Both ddraig and albion knew that hurt him seeing his little brother figure and possibly little sister figure died but they died holding hands while protecting their friends in the end.

Gasper noticed that he was distant in his mind.

Gasper: You ok?. Said with a curious look.

He shook his head to clear his mind and smile.

Y/N: Just thinking that's all. Said with a smile.

The five devils are curious now seeing his like this meaning something he was reminded back on his world.

Issei: So (y/n) can you explain to me the other order right in front of a empty chair, I mean we got ours?. Said with a confused look.

They look to see it there as (y/n) glance to a corner.

Y/N: Are you gonna stay there watching us, or sit with us to enjoy the dessert azazel. Said with a serious look.

This got them surprise to hear him say the governor of the fallen angels name, till they hear a laugh to see azazel himself taking his seat and eat some of the ice cream.

Azazel: Not bad kid being able to sense me. Said with a intrigued look.

Y/N: I knew you were following us when we left the academy, you should know that I am not that naive and foolish letting my guard down. Said with a neutral look.

He chuckle seeing the expression is true.

Azazel: I can take a guess you know what to do with the vampire kid sacred gear huh, especially giving him blood to help him better control. Said with a smirk.

This made gasper nervous of the mentioned of blood.

Suddenly they all felt the pressure coming from (y/n) who is glaring at azazel.

Y/N: Careful what you say azazel, I know him far too well and won't force him unless he wanted to. Said with a serious look.

This got gasper awed to hear that knowing his dislike with blood.

Azazel smile a bit more.

Azazel: Very well but I want to ask you something. Said with a curious look.

This got his attention.

Azazel: I was kind of curious about our first meeting back at the apartment and you look like you want to fight me to a pulp why is that?. Said with a curious look.

This made (y/n) deadpanned expression.

Y/N: The other you is the opposite, serious with his job and punish those who go against him but is bit lazy and spend sometimes researching sacred gear. Said with a deadpanned look.

This got him of guard even everyone else.

Azazel: Damn really. Said with a surprise look.

He nod.

Y/N: The reason I was on edge because you other fought me to test my power with both sacred gear. Said with a deadpanned look.

He nod of understanding as he finished his dessert and gets back up on his feet.

Azazel: Ok that was something and thanks for the dessert kid I will owe you one. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Of course and tell vali who is watching from afar I send my regards and hide his presence better. Said with a smirk.

He glance at one of the roof of the buildings seeing the white dragon emperor to the roof who is shocked to see him looking.

Azazel is really impressed he never felt vali's presence at all and back at (y/n).

Azazel: I'm impressed kid I really wanna see what your capable of. Said with a smile.

Then he walks away as (y/n) felt vali leaving as well.

Y/N: Now let's finish us and head back. Said with a smile.

As they agreed with him and finish their ice cream.

Back at (y/n)'s apartment.

The dual dragon came back in and sigh after taking gasper back to the old school building and start their training tomorrow.

He will go to sona first to borrow saji because of his sacred gear absorption line can help out drain the vampire's power and help better control.

Rias: I see you had a good time. Said out of nowhere.

He turn to see rias sitting by the sofa looking at him.

Y/N: You could say that, need to help his emotions at first so he can trust me to start training. Said with a smile.

This made her smile to hear that and see the time.

Rias: Come on it's getting late. Said with a smile.

He agreed with her and both headed through the hall to the room.

But suddenly (y/n) felt a jolt in his senses which he's surprised by it even ddraig and albion felt it.

Y/N 'thought': Ddraig.......Albion. Said in his mind with a surprise look.

Ddraig:[We felt it too but it disappeared before we could identify.] Said in his mind.

Albion:{This feeling is a bit familiar but cannot be very certain of it, be vigilant (y/n).} Said in his mind.

He agreed with them as he head to bed.

At another location outside of kuoh town.

By the forest in a small clearing suddenly a vortex appeared out of nowhere.

Within it glowing eyes appear and a growl of a beast.

End chapter

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and please vote if you like it.

Peace out readers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 1.7K 18
After so many abuse, neglected and bullying,Izuku Midoriya meet Ddraig who separated himself from his previous host, Issei. Now Izuku and Ddraig will...
374K 4.2K 39
Dragons never involved themselves in the war between angels, devils, fallen angels, and demons. Until the Welsh Dragon Ddraig and the Vanishing Drago...
16.4K 457 5
What does happen, when you are abandoned by your only helping hand? It would break anyone right. It does, for an unfortunate individual. That went b...
18.7K 539 14
(Monster Hunter x DxD) In this world, something strange happened that never occurred in the proper timeline. Ddraig, the Red Dragon Emperor, comes ac...