Endless Love

By xxmmas_

❝Never in my life have I met someone like you. You're someone that comes once in a lifetime.❞ - Lucas William... More

Authors Note And Character Aesthetics
1 : Pilot
2 : Back To Where It All Started
3 : Depressing Mall Trips
4 : Summer Nights
5 : First Day Back
6 : The Matchmaking Project
8 : Suspicious Dreams
9 : A Night To Remember...Or Not
10 : Aftermath Of The Storm
11 : Business Trips And Bad Decisions
12 : Slumber Party
13 : The Reason I Love And Hate Elevators
14 : It's Wednesday My Dudes
15 : DDD (Double Date Disaster)
16 : Friday Night Lights
17 : Suprise Visits
18 : Birthday Kisses And Weakness
19 : Spooky Season Is Officially A Go
20 : Seriously, Whose Idea Was This?
21 : He's Alive...I Think
Bonus Chapter : Cam's Birthday
22 : The L-Word
23 : Move Night
24 : Quinceañera Prep : Scene 14 Take 347
25 : Es Hora De Una Quinceañera!

7 : First Date Jitters

16 2 0
By xxmmas_

AALIYAH

Another day, another useless day of school.

You know seriously who created school?

I wonder if they woke up and just said "Hey!  Learning is so much fun I'm gonna create a place where everyone can come to learn more!"

They should be put in jail...no that's not enough they need to go straight to the electric chair.

Maybe that was a bit much, but you get my point.

"AALIYAH!" Desirée yelled as she ran down the hall to catch up with me, "Omg you won't believe what happened!!"

I guess Xavier finally asked her out.

Me being the amazing best friend I am I'm going to act like I have no idea what she's talking about.

"What happened?"

She was breathing heavily, so she stopped and leaned against a wall. "Hold on I'm sorry I need a minute."

She finally stood back up and we started back walking. "Xavier asked me out!!" she said smiling excitedly.

"Really?! That's amazing!"

I have amazing acting skills. Like seriously Zendaya doesn't even come close.

"You already knew didn't you."

"Yeah," I said with a sigh, "to be fair it was only because he asked how he should ask you out. And me being the amazing best friend I am I helped him out."

"Thank you," she said hugging me.

"Where's he taking you?"

"I don't know yet he said it was a surprise. He said to dress casually but I don't know what casual is in this situation."

"Don't think too much about it. It's not good to overthink things. Just dress how you normally would."

"Overthinking is my middle name. There's not a day that goes by that I don't overthink."

"Don't worry I'll just come over to your house later to help you pick out an outfit."

"Oh, you can't come over to my house. My moms going through one of her phases, so the house is being renovated and I'm staying at my aunt's right now. Can I just come over to yours?"

"Yeah sure just bring some stuff over and we'll figure it out."

We were walking down the hall to our first class when I saw Lucas and Xavier talking. Then Brooke came up to them and said something to Lucas.

Now normally I wouldn't care but why is she talking to him? Lucas said something back to her and Xavier started laughing.

She then walked away angry about what he said I can assume. I wonder what that was about.

"Hey, guys," I said walking up to them.

"Hey." they both said at the same time.

"Hey, hermosa," Xavier said smiling.

"Hi, Xavier," Desirée said back. She was blushing.

I guess she figured out what he was saying.

Lucas and I looked back and forth between each other and then at them.

"Do you guys know if you made the squad?" Lucas asked breaking the silence.

"Oh we don't know yet we haven't looked," I replied, "do you want to go look Desirée?"

I looked over at her and she was still staring at Xavier while he was looking at his phone. "Yeah, sure whatever."

I grabbed her arm and started dragging her away. Before she could start drooling.

"Come on Desirée we have to stay focused."

"Yeah right sorry my bad. Just got a little carried away."

"Do you think you made the team?"

"Honestly I don't know. I was so nervous I probably messed up the entire routine."

"I'm sure you did fine. Me on the other hand I probably looked like an abomination out there."

We walked out to the bulletin board and looked at the paper that said cheer squad results.

"Can you look for me?," Desirée said, "I'm so scared."

"Let's see...," I said looking at the list, "oh my gosh you made it!!"

"Yes!" she said excitedly, "I mean yeah I knew I would."

I scanned the list up and down looking for my name and you won't believe it.

I made the team.

"What?" I asked in a confused tone, "How?"

"You didn't make the team?," she said frustrated, "because I'll go down there an-"

"I made the team," I said interrupting her rambling.

"Wait you made the team?"

"Yeah, I made the team. That sounds so weird when I think about it."

"It thought you said you did bad."

"I did. It was probably one of the worst things I've ever done."

"Then how'd you make the team?"

"I honestly don't know."

"It was probably Brooke. If she tries to do anything to you-"

"Has anyone ever told you that violence is not the answer?"

"Yeah, but I just ignored them most of the time."

"Come on, so you can go tell Xavier that he'll have someone cheering for him on Fridays."

•••

Desiree and I made it back to my house after she went home and practically got her whole closet.

I know I said I'd help her, but she has a whole mall here right now.

"How do you pick out your clothes in the morning?" I asked Desirée as we were standing in my room staring at all her clothes.

"I honestly don't know I didn't think I had this many clothes."

"Well...Xavier will be here in 3 hours let's get to work."

After sorting through her clothes for almost two hours we finally settled on something.

It was a black short-sleeved cropped shirt, with some black cargo pants, along with some black platform converses.

I mean you can go wrong with all black, can you?

She took a shower, put on her outfit, and did her hair. She put on some mascara then some lip liner and then lipgloss.

She doesn't like makeup so she never wears it and honestly, she doesn't need it. She looks amazing without it.

The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs to get it. I opened the door and Xavier was standing there. Along with guess who.

Lucas.

"Wait you brought Lucas?" I asked Xavier, inviting them both in.

"Yeah, why is that a problem?"

"No not at all."

"She knows she can't resist me that's why she doesn't want me here," Lucas said with a smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes and yelled. "Desirée! Xavier's here!"

She came down the stairs. Looking amazing might I add and stopped at the bottom step.

"How do I look?" Desirée asked.

"Te ves hermosa," Xavier said staring at Desirée.

I mean this man can't take his eyes off her.

"I have no idea what you just said, but thank you."

"I said you look great." He cleared his throat and looked at his phone to see the time. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, I'm ready." She turned and looked at me then hugged me. "Thank you."

"Yeah, no problem."

They walked out the door and were all set to go on their little adventure. Or first date whatever you want to call it.

They grow up so fast.

"So I guess it's just you and me now," Lucas said smiling.

"Yeah, I guess it is."

This should be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 159 32
Not everyone who walk together reaches the destination together. Sometimes, one is left behind. Sometimes, one has to break to complete the other...
450K 10.4K 53
⚠️ Cringe Warning ⚠️ my story is literally a joke don't say i didn't warn you 💀 . . . Victoria Kalie Maurice, despite having a terrible truth about...
Ineffable By inerys

Teen Fiction

13.4K 1.4K 66
Nobody hates high school drama and rumors more than Iris Cooper. She avoids them at all costs. With five months until graduation, she plans to contin...
645K 24.7K 67
Kayla, 17. She is trying to do what she has to do to provide for herself. Kayla's dad was always there for her, loved ANC cared for her, they had a g...