the new girl

By sport733

lena, daughter of the one and only toto wolff, gets an offer from her dads rivals, when she accepts her dads... More

introductions
who?
the party
the start of something?
mi tesoro
the morning after
lap 47

the new girl

459 12 0
By sport733

@redbullracing

we are proud to announce our newest asset to the team. our second driver for this season will be @lenawolff , we are so exited to begin working with you and we are looking forward to seeing what you can bring to our team! 

6000000 like

@lenawolff : so happy to be joining your team may the season be filled with success

@maxverstappen : congrats. so exited to finally see a woman in the sport

@michschumacher : das ist toll, gut gemacht ( this is amazing, well done)

+589739 comments

that's it. the news is out i thought to myself. the only people who knew about this were me, mum and christian. i'm not exited for that chat with dad.

toto: "LENA WOLFF YOU GET DOWN TO THIS KITCHEN RIGHT THIS SECOND"
lena : "coming dad!"

i could tell he wasn't pleased i put down my phoned slipped my slippers on and got up from my bed. i started walking down to the kitchen trying to prepare myself for the amount of shouting dad is going to do. i walked into the kitchen and mum was ushering jack from the room before closing the door and sitting next to dad. i sat across from them on the breakfast bar.

lena : " dad before you say anyth-"

i was cut off.

toto : "lena tell me it's a joke or a prank"
lena : "dad it's not a joke"
toto : "why? i thought you wanted to race for mercedes "
lena : "i dk but red bull offered me a contract something i wasn't getting from mercedes anytime soon"
toto : "you could have asked me about it, and most of all you could have told me about the new contract rather than my finding out from instagram"
lena : "dad i only told mum, her and christian were the only people who knew"

he turned to look at mum, i felt bad. i had just dragged her into this

toto : "really susie? you knew and didn't even tell me"
susie : "because i knew this would happen toto, that's why lena never tells you things anymore"

he looked at me with a sad expression

toto : " is that why you didn't tell me? because you were scared of my reaction?"
lena : "of course it is dad. you always over react. this is good for my im going to get to do what i want rather than just what you want."
toto : "im sorry you feel that way but i'm not over reacting in this one. you betrayed me for my rivals"
lena : "because they gave me a contract not you"

i walked away he stood up and yelled

toto : "LENA WOLFF YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW"

i needed to leave this house just now. as i walked out i heard mum trying to calm dad down. i ran up to my room and grabbed my phone and purse before sneaking past the kitchen. i could still hear my dad he was really mad. i tried to listen whilst i out my shoes on.

toto : "susie it's not okay. she should have told me. i cant believe my own daughter has betrayed me like this"
susie : "it's what's best for her love"
toto : "benedict would never have done this"
susie : "don't compare lena to anyone, not even her brother"

i couldn't listen anymore i grabbed my keys and slammed the door behind me so he knew i left. i ran to my car, ironic that it's a mercedes. i got in and drove off as quick as i could. i seen dad stood at the door. he look furious. i didn't know where i was going or where i could go for that matter. the only person i could think of was ollie. i called him on my cars bluetooth.

ollie : "OMG LENA YOUR AN F1 DRIVER"
lena : "yeah"

i chuckled

lena : "if only everyone was that exited about it"
ollie : "what do you mean?"
lena : "do you mind if i come round yours i can explain once i'm there"
ollie : "of course see you soon"
lena : "thanks ollie"

on my way there i put on some music to try and cheer myself up. i thought he might at least be a little happy for me. that i get to pursue my dream. i never wanted to betray my dad i just want to have my dream.

i drove past tesco on my way to ollie's and decided to grab some petrol and some snacks i pulled into the car park and parked. when i went inside someone asked me for a photo. i was so confused. they wanted a photo? with me?

i took one regardless and went on with finding snacks. i got some mini eggs my favourite and some pringles and grapes. i payed and as i was leaving someone asked me if i was lena wolff. it really surprised me that people know who i am. like there was always the odd person who would come up to me when i was with mum or dad but not just on my own.

i got my petrol and drove to ollie's.

he lived in an apartment and a lovely big one at that. he stayed about 20 minutes from me so growing up we went out all the time if we weren't karting.

i parked just outside the apartments. i went up to the door and the doorman let me in without a word, he knows me to well to even ask who i'm here to see anymore. i thanked him and walked over to the elevator. i pressed the button for the 20th floor, the top floor, and it went up. it stopped a few times on my way up to let other people up and then i got to his floor. he was the only person in his floor so i stepped out of the elevator into the mini foyer before using my key to his apartment and letting myself in. i walked to the kitchen and put my snack on the counter. i couldn't see ollie so just went and sat on the sofa to wait for him to come down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 6.2K 124
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
62.5K 2K 43
"I no longer want you." Emperor Richard de Tristaine fumed as he looked upon the woman he was ready to abandon just a few weeks ago. "You don't mea...
1.7M 115K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
1.2M 39.9K 59
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...