[๐-๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘] ๐’๐„๐“ ๐ƒ๐€ ๏ฟฝ...

By IILUVVKARMA

"๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ซ... More

๐–ˆ๐–†๐–˜๐–™
๐•๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐Ž ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐“
๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐‡๐€๐’
๐’๐“๐”๐ƒ๐ˆ๐Ž
๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐’
๐–๐„๐ˆ๐‘๐ƒ

๐ƒ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’

632 28 7
By IILUVVKARMA

𝟎𝟎𝟐-DANGEROUS

゚    — ➴𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 ,𝐍𝐘
'·..➭𝐘𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰
[𝟎𝟓-𝟑𝟎]

"I WON'T JUDGE YOU"I sung along as I recorded my last video to post on my close friends.I been chilling because blu hasn't been home since the video shoot so I got to have me a lil girls week.

Spent some time with my friends, went clubbing without getting caught, recorded some backgrounds vocals for a sample drill song...for who I don't know.

I finished posting when I put on a cropped tank top with some silk boxers.I put my furry blue robe over it as I turned as I walked out the room, the music still blasting around the houses.

I walked down the steps of the duplex,and seen a group of niggas smoking.Ian see no blue locs so I was confused but I did see a boy with two fluffy ponytails.

I think that's setty....I see dougz too.

"The fuck, where the fuck is camrin?"I asked walking towards the dining area."He left like 20 minutes ago want me to call him"Dougie asked getting up.

"Go put clothes on yazzy..."Mali mumbled as he walked past.I nodded about to walk back when blu came in the door.

"The fuck you doing!?"he asked looking me up and down. "Nothing I'm about to-"

"Bout to what, go put some fucking clothes on for you piss me off.Why the fuck would you walk down here like that"he hollered getting closer each second.

I frowned before walking up the steps a certain light skin man following me, I got to the room closing the door so he wouldn't follow me in but he still did.

I started going through my clothes as I felt a lingering presence, "why you just looking at me?"I asked turning around.

"Matter of fact where you been at?"I asked dropping the clothes."you worried about me you need to worry about where the fuck your thot ass bout to sleep"he yelled pushing me back.

"Meee I've been getting text messages and videos send to my phone about youuu"I yelled moving his arm away from me.

"You ain't shit blu, it's like I been with you forever but you only been here with me for so long"I mumbled.

"I'm not shit look how you looking walking around with your ass out like a little dirty ass bitch"he hollered throwing the cup at me that was full of what smelt like lean.

"What the fuck are you doing"I yelled throwing something off the table at him."Get the fuck out!"I screamed before I felt a huge sting on my face.

This nigga just threw my phone at me, and a backpack."bitch you get the fuck out, I pay for this shit you don't do shit!"he yelled.

"I wonder why, I'm done with you Camrin for real"I cried holding on to the bed post.I heard him going through my stuff throwing stuff on the ground.

"Blu stop it"I pleaded getting up, "get the fuck out yaz deadass"he spoke throwing a bag at me then walking into the bathroom.

I put my computer charger makeup soap and cards in the back pocket then started throwing clothes in there until he came back I zipped it up and changed my clothes.

That's when the door flung open and dougie stood their angry..."what the fuck you do to her?"he started yelling.

He immediately went to blu, grabbing him as they began to fight as they both were already riled up."Dougie get off of him"I screamed trying to pull him back but they just kept going.

"Camrin please...your gonna break stuff stop it"I whined pushing them apart.Setty came in the room when two other people, setty grabbed me pulling me out of the way as the other two boys broke up the fight.

I pulled away from setty and grabbed my bag and phone, "where you going with your stuff"setty asked me.

"Why do you ask so many questions?"I mumbled walking towards dougie."Let him go, come on dougz"I demanded as I just wanted to leave.

"Don't tell Kay or Jo"I told them as they left blu in the room."Why not, the fuck do you see yourself Jo is gonna kill that boy"dougie mumbled.

"Exactly"I murmured cause him to stop at the door, "you need help"he mumbled opening the door and pushing me out.

"You gonna to momma flock house wether you want to or not"I heard dougie say, I wasn't paying attention anymore I was focused on the boy next to me who hasn't left since he grabbed me.

"You okay setty?"I asked confused at his unhappy demeanor, "you okay I'm okay"he responded glancing at me.

"You ain't gotta be worried about me I'm good"I smiled at him."Yea right, I seen you at Gemstones"he smirked nudging me.

"What about it, you didn't snitch did you"I spoke furrowing my eyebrows at him."Nahh I ain't snitch mama fuck didn't know I was suppose to? he ain't know you was there"he spoke defensively.

I looked over to avoid the question before getting into dougie car, until I seen a familiar car pull up. It ain't even stop all way until I seen Jo hop out the car.

Shit

I dropped my bag and ran towards him as he headed towards the door, "I'm right here, don't go in there okay"I spoke grabbing his shirt.

He looked over his face still scrunched up, "what happened to your face?"he asked."I'll tell if you get back in the car"I spoke fake smiling.

"That might work with Kay, Mimi but that shit don't work with me watch out"He spoke basically saying fuck what I'm talking bout.

"Please don't touch him"I pleaded grabbing his hands."only thing touching that nigga is a bullet"Jo mumbled making look back for help.

"The fuck is wrong with you-"I spoke but was interrupted by a second member of the Perez bloodline.

"Nahh what the fuck wrong with him- fuck yazzy keep letting him hurt you and running back stop tryna save that nigga yea that's my friend but you need to leave him...YOU!"

"Kay please-"I mumbled, "Kay please shit, the fuck going through your head you scared to be alone or something is that what it is I'm here you know that on drugs, sober, not sober I'm always here Jo and Dougz is always here"He hollered in my face.

A small whimper fell briefly before tears spilled out my eyes for the second or third time today.I felt 2 pair of arms wrap around me as I just cried.

Kay was right,I was scared of being alone.I don't have a job, my own home, my own family.I let blu take control of my life it literally consisted of him and him only maybe I had Stockholm syndrome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 2K 25
แ€™แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€€ แ€กแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€žแ€™แ€ฎแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ‹ ๐Ÿ”žแ€•แ€ซแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€™แ€–แ€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€”แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€žแ€แ€ญแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ‹
20.5K 63 5
18+แ€แ€แ€นแ€‘แ€ฏแ€แ€ญแ€ฏ
readers By smhhh

Short Story

54.1K 88 9
shhhhhhh.
37.5K 140 8
a collection of smutty one shots :) gay warning haha ENJOY! (cover page is tamen de gushi by tanjiu)