In Search Of HER...

By Diku1302

Sameer Maheshwari, a very dashing, strong, talented, powerful and energetic captain of the Indian football te... More

PROLOGUE...
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
EPILOGUE...

CHAPTER 4

560 84 46
By Diku1302

Hello friends...

I am back with the next update...

Enjoy reading the update and do let me know your reviews...

IN SEARCH OF HER...

CHAPTER 4

It had been five days since Sameer had requested Reyansh to help him find Naina, but it didn't seem to be of any use. Reyansh had asked his boss to have some patience and he would surely find her. Till then, Sameer needed to concentrate on his football season which had already started two days back.

Today was going to be his first match in Kolkata and Sameer was still waiting for his manager to show up and give him some news on his girl. The days were slower for him, too slow to be precise. It was just his love and passion for football that had kept him busy and sane in the last few days, or else he was on the verge to go mad in search of his girl.

Sameer knew that his manager will surely find his Naina soon. He knew he could trust Reyansh on this. Both had known each other since years. Yet he was restless for some reason. He wanted a glimpse of his girl, he wanted to hear her voice so desperately. But he would've to wait till his manager could get any news on her.

Sameer noticed Reyansh who was standing at the end of the corridor and was on a call speaking to someone. He had observed that his manager had been continuously on calls since he had delegated him to search for Naina. Whom was he talking to? Had he got any clues about his Naina? He couldn't wait to find out.

The match was about to start in the next half an hour and Sameer along with his coach were talking to the team and discussing their strategy for the last time. After receiving last instructions from the coach, the team left the dressing room in high spirits.

Sameer was the last person to leave the room, when he heard his coach's voice, "Sameer... wait... I need to talk to you for a minute." Sameer stopped in his tracks and turned to face him. The coach continued, "Sameer... Are you alright? Ummm... something seems off..."

The mere questioned stunned Sameer, yet he replied honestly, "Sir... I... I am fine... don't worry... We will win tonight and I will make sure that we win this season too."

The coach smiled, "I know young man. I don't have any doubts in that. Main... main bas aise hi pooch raha hun." Before Sameer could reply, the coach raised his palm to stop him, "Sameer... tum jab se iss team mein aaye ho, main tab se tumhe acche se jaanta hun. Kuch toh hai, jo tumhe disturb kar raha hai. Main clearly padh sakta hun tumhe. Main nahi jaanna chaahta ki tumhari kya problem hai, par bas apni game se focus mat hataana. Tum aaj jo bhi ho, wohh issi game ke wajah se ho. I don't want anything to distract you. Do you get it?"

Sameer smiled. He had known his coach since he had started playing for the national team. "Sir... I won't let you or our nation down." Turning his gaze away, Sameer continued, "Main agree karta hun ki main kuch dinon se distracted hun, par iski wajah se main apni game ko kabhi affect nahi hone dunga. Main bachpan se hi iss football ke liye banaa hun. This is my love and passion, Sir. I won't let any distractions to lose my focus from it."

Taking a deep sigh, Sameer met his coach's gaze, "Aur main jo bhi karunga wohh apne desh, apne pyaar ke liye karunga. So, you don't need to worry at all." Without giving any chance to the coach to reply, Sameer left the dressing room with the image of his Naina in his heart.

Reyansh had heard the whole conversation and was in a fix now. Should he disclose all the information that he had received about Naina? Would she really be a huge distraction for his boss? He had to check before revealing anything to Sameer.

In Mumbai, Naina was yet again sitting at the same place at Marine Drive. It wasn't the same as the last time she had been here. Today, she felt a little lonely, somehow missing certain someone's presence.

Naina had given a couple of interviews in the last few days and finally, her luck had been in her favor today. She had received a call from a company named JP Multinationals and was happy to hear that she had been selected for the job.

Naina had ticked one of the most important things from her bucket list today, but she wasn't happy. She had decided to share this news with her family once she reached home, but she wanted to share this happy news with a certain someone too, who had not left her mind since their first meet.

Naina was still confused over the call she had received that early morning from a girl named Soniya. She wasn't sure if that girl was saying the truth. She wanted to trust Sameer but her mind wasn't ready to accept it. Had she made a mistake by losing her virginity to some cheat? She was battling these thoughts each second every day, yet she missed him. Her heart and mind were pulling her in opposite directions, yet she couldn't let go the memories of the captain of the Indian Football team. Her heart wasn't ready to accept the fact that he had lied to her about his girlfriend.

Naina knew that he would be playing tonight and she had to reach home before the live telecast streamed on-air. She watched the sunset with a blooming smile on her face. She left towards her home soon after the sunset and reached home to announce her happy news. On the way, she picked up some sweets for the mini celebration.

Anand and Bela were on cloud nine when their daughter gave them the most unexpected surprise of joining the JB Multinationals. Naina told them all the truth about the interviews which she had given prior to this and wasn't selected. Her parents were surely shocked as they had no idea about all this. Their little daughter had finally found her wings and was ready to fly high.

"Naina... meri bacchi... tu kab itni badi ho gayi, hume pataa hi nahi chala. Dekh rahi ho Bela, ab se Naina mere saath iss ghar ki zimmedaari uthaane waali hai. Socha nahi tha ki itni badi khushkhabri hamari gudiya hume aise achanak degi."

Bela wiped her happy tears with a smile, "Hamari Naina ne aaj itni acchi khushkhabri di hai, ki aaj main uski pasand ka khaana hi banaaungi. Aaj main bohot khush hun beta, bohot khush hun. Par ek vaada kar humse ki aage se koi bhi baat humse nahi chupaayegi. Jab job mein selection nahi ho raha tha, toh kitni dukhi hui hogi tu, kitna akela mehsoos kar rahi hogi. Aage se choti se choti se baat hume bataayegi tu, samjhi..."

Naina hugged her mother and crossed her fingers, "Main promise karti hun mummy ki aage se aap dono ke saath sab share karungi, kuch nahi chupaaungi..." She wasn't ready to talk about Sameer with her parents, she couldn't do it for now. The time she had spent with Sameer that night was precious and memorable and she was going to preserve it in her heart which was beating for him.

Taking the sweets box from her hand, Bela tried to feed her daughter, but Naina stopped her, "Mummy... ruko..." Naina fed the first piece of sweet to her father, "Pehle aap dono yeh mithai khaayenge, kyunki aaj main jo kuch bhi haasil kar paayi hun, wohh sab sirf aap dono ki wajah se kar paayi hun. Toh sabse pehle haqq iss mithai par aap dono ka hai."

Anand and Bela patted her head lovingly and then fed her sweets too. They were happy, very much happy with this sudden turn of events. Naina helped her mother in the kitchen in cooking while Anand turned on the television as usual to watch the news for the day.

Naina relished the dinner with her family wholeheartedly, yet some part of her heart missed a certain football player. She wished if she could share this happy news with him, but she resisted. She couldn't trust him enough to reach out to him after that girl's call, could she?

Naina finished her dinner quickly. She wanted to watch the football match tonight. Her eyes glued to the clock. Ten more minutes and the match would begin. She knew her father would switch to the sports channel soon, as he was a diehard cricket and football fan. He had always followed these sports religiously.

Naina was about to get up to clean the kitchen, when Bela stopped her, "Naina... tu thak gayi hogi. Thoda aaram kar, baaki ka kaam main dekh lungi." Saying that, her mother made her way towards the kitchen while Anand spoke, "Aaj toh football match hai naa, main toh bhool hi gaya tha."

Anand switched to the sports channel while Naina grew nervous. She had never sat beside her father and watched any football match. She had watched the highlights of his previous matches on her mobile, but today she wanted to watch him on the big screen. She wished she was alone tonight, then she would've touched his face on the big television screen.

As the match started, Naina held her breath as she watched Sameer trying to maneuver the path of the football towards the net. Her gaze didn't move away from the screen, even when her mother offered her sweets again. Her gaze transfixed on that one player who had stolen her heart at their first meet.

Anand was surprised and also shocked to see that his daughter was watching the football match. She was never a football fan, then why this sudden change? Since when did his daughter start watching football matches? He remained quiet and observed his daughter keenly.

There were definitely some changes in Naina which her parents had missed since last few days. But now her father was noticing this change. This sudden interest of football was really interesting, her father mused with a smile. He wanted to ask, but resisted and continued watching the match and his daughter too who hadn't even blinked once since the last few minutes.

Naina stared at the television screen unblinkingly. Her hands fisted in her lap, trying to resist herself from touching his face on screen. Though she wasn't sure about the other girl's call, she couldn't resist herself from this feeling of love.

Bela was done with all her household chores and joined her husband on the coach. She too was surprised seeing their only daughter watching the football match. She shared a look with her husband and raised her eyebrows in question. Anand shrugged his shoulders and continued watching the match.

When Sameer made the first goal, Naina squealed in excitement, making her parents astonished. Anand was now sure that something had happened to her daughter. First, she wasn't a football fan and second, she never reacted this way even while watching her favorite cricketer play. Her mother was amused with her changed behavior and decided to let go this matter for now.

But Anand wasn't going to let this go. He had to know about this and so, he keenly watched his daughter. It was half time, when Anand spoke, "Yeh... yeh iss player ka naam kya hai, jisne abhi goal kiya?" He feigned ignorance, even though he was very well aware that he was Sameer Maheshwari, the captain of the Indian Football team.

Naina replied spontaneously, "Yeh Sameer hai, Papa... Sameer Maheshwari..." Her father asked further pointing towards some other player, "Aur wohh dusra kaun hai... yaar... kya naam tha uska???" Bela was confused. She was aware that her husband definitely knew who the players were, then why was he questioning Naina? What was he exactly trying to do.

Naina had no idea about the player pointed out by her father, "Mujhe... mujhe nahi pataa Papa." He pointed towards some other players too, but his daughter didn't know anyone's name, except the captain himself.

Naina understood where her father was leading to, so she got up instantly, "Wohhh... wohhh... papa... mummy... mujhe... mujhe kuch kaam yaad aa gaya hai... main... main mere room mein jaa rahi hun. Goodnight..." Saying that, she quickly sauntered off to her bedroom without hearing any further from her parents.

Anand chuckled while Bela smiled after understanding dawned on her. Their daughter was finally getting attracted to some football player, they assumed and left that topic, starting some other talks as usual.

Naina closed the door behind her and locked it. What was she doing? Why was she watching that football match in front of her parents? They knew that she was not interested in football, then her sudden interest tonight must have provoked some kind of doubts from their side. She was going mad, that was for sure, she concluded with a sigh.

Laying back on her bed, she started watching that football match again. She couldn't resist seeing him. He was her solace, he was her peace, he was her home, he was her love... her first love... She couldn't take off her eyes from the mobile screen and stared him unabashedly. No one was going to watch her in her own room and she could stare at the most handsome, hot and dashing captain without any hindrance.

When the match ended, she controlled the urge to scream as she saw her hottest friend making the last goal to win that match. They had won by 3-2 against the opposite team. She instantly streamed through his social media and his hashtags to see new content of the recent match.

Suddenly something caught her attention and she read the recent post which read, 'Exclusive interview with the most handsome football captain to begin in an hour...' So finally, she was going to watch him closely. It was difficult to see his face clearly during the match.

Naina switched off the lights and went through his pictures and videos yet again. She couldn't wait any longer and was desperately keen to watch his interview, see his face, hear his voice. She took a deep breath, "Kyun torture kar rahi hai khudko Naina? Tu jaanti hai naa ki uski girlfriend hai, usne tujhse jhooth bola tha that he is single. Fir kyun, kyun ab bhi usse dekhna chaahti hai, sunna chaahti hai? Kyun usse itna pyaar karti hai? Kyun khudko itna hurt kar rahi hai Naina?"

Naina had no answers to her thoughts. She just closed her eyes to take few deep breaths and to sort her thoughts. But the moment she closed her eyes, she heard HIS voice, "Hello... everyone..." and she opened her eyes to ogle at her dashing friend. Were they friends anymore, she questioned herself. But he was no stranger for sure.

Naina shunned away those stupid thoughts and concentrated on HIM, her LOVE... She finally could watch him closely, hear his voice that hadn't let her sleep since they had met that night. That night... even the thought about that night made her shiver. She craved his presence, she craved his closeness, she craved the whole of him. She knew she was in trouble the moment she had accepted his friendship. But the truth was that that she couldn't resist his charm, she couldn't deny his friendship, she couldn't deny the chemistry they had between them, she couldn't deny that she was in love with him.

But her sane mind didn't agree to all this. It pointed to the call from that girl who introduced herself as his girlfriend. But was she saying the truth, her heart questioned several times. This was the main reason that she was still stuck with their memories. Those memories which had changed her life altogether.

After winning the match, Sameer celebrated their victory in the dressing room with his teammates in the presence of their coach and his manager, Reyansh. He wanted to talk to him, but he would've to wait for some more time till the celebrations were over.

Reyansh had thought that maybe Sameer won't be able to perform well due the recent distraction, but the captain did play well and had won the game with his outstanding performance. What surprised Reyansh the most was the fact that Sameer had nailed all the three goals giving his best. It seemed as if he was playing with all his heart for someone who he wanted in his life forever.

Reyansh watched his boss enjoying his time with his teammates. He had got some news for Sameer but that would've to wait. He had deliberately decided to wait till the match ended. He wanted to confirm if his boss was really in love with that stranger. He smiled to himself; he had never seen his boss so desperate to find for some girl.

Sameer freshened up quickly. The coach and his manager had mentioned about some interview that he had to attend in sometime. His thoughts still focused on his girl, his Naina. He wanted to drag Reyansh and ask if he had some news about Naina. But that had to wait till he finished the interview, as too many people were around him. He needed some privacy with his manager to talk about his girl.

The moment Sameer was ready, the coach dragged him to the conference hall where his interview was scheduled. Sameer had done countless interviews before too, so he was ready for this. But something was different tonight, he thought. And then it occurred to him. And suddenly he got an idea to search his love, to send her some hint that he was thinking about her.

Somewhere Sameer hoped that Naina must've watched his match tonight and he wanted her to know that he hadn't forgotten about her. She hadn't given her full name, so it was becoming difficult for him to find her. But she could easily watch him, hear him and he wasn't going to miss this opportunity at all. He was going to take full advantage of this interview.

Reyansh could clearly see through his expressions and he knew in an instant that his boss was definitely upto something. And this time, Reyansh was not going to stop Sameer from blabbering anything rubbish. He knew him enough that Sameer won't spoil anything. But Reyansh wanted to see what his boss had up his sleeve tonight for this interview before he revealed about his girl to him.

As the female interviewer asked him about his recent match, Sameer replied casually and praised his whole team for its superb teamwork and giving such a tremendous performance tonight. As always, he said few things about good coordination amongst their players, their focuses, about the other upcoming matches, what they needed to improve and all that.

The interviewer took up few questions from some lucky winners who had won some online competition which was held during the match, "Mr Sameer Maheshwari... we had organized an online competition about the match tonight and we have some lucky winners too. They are going to be connected to this interview through phone calls, so that they could ask you some questions. So, are you ready to take them up."

Sameer agreed to it immediately and the first call was connected. The boy named Sunil asked Sameer about his inspiration and he replied, "Well... I don't have any inspiration actually. Meri family mein kisika durr durr tak football se lena dena nahi hai. Main bachpan se hi sportsperson tha. Cricket bhi khelta tha main, par football se mera rishta bohot gehra ho gaya aur tab se hi maine decide kar liya tha ki main cricket nahi football khelunga."

The interviewer took few more questions which were related to Sameer's hobbies, his interests and all. And finally, Sameer got the chance when one of his fangirls asked him if he was ready to marry her.

Reyansh saw through the glint in his eyes and smiled. Sameer was going to declare something important about his personal life to the world tonight, he deduced. But he hadn't expected his boss's words so accurately which were going to break the hearts of his million fangirls tonight.

Sameer actually blushed in front of the screen for the very first time and replied with a charming smile, "Maine aaj tak kabhi relationship ke baare mein seriously socha nahi tha. But I think it's high time that I should take a leap of faith on someone." He stared at the camera unblinkingly, "I am sorry Shweta, I can't marry you. I... I am taken guys. I've fallen in love with someone and if she allows, I would like to stay committed to that relationship forever..."

The interviewer along with the crew members and the people present in the conference room were stunned with this declaration. They had never thought that he would do something like this when his interview was streaming live across the world.

His coach had a mini heart-attack hearing his declaration of love while Reyansh was satisfied with the look on his boss's face. The people watching the live interview were surely shocked with this sudden declaration from the Captain of the Indian Football Team. No one had ever anticipated this.

The interviewer questioned further, "Woww... this is some love confession from you Sameer Maheshwari... Aaj tak aapko kisi ladki ke saath nahi dekha gaya aur aaj aap apne relationship status ko poori duniya ke saamne rakh rahe hai. I just can't believe this. Jab aapne apna relationship status accept kar hi liya hai toh kya aap uss ladki ke baare mein hume kuch aur bataana chahenge. I am sure the whole world wants to know about the lucky girl."

Sameer smiled, "Lucky wohh ladki nahi, main hun... Wohh aise time par mere life mein aayi jab main khudko kho raha tha, akela padd gaya tha. Wohh mujhe uss jagah mili jahaan hum dono sukoon dhoondne aaye the. Paani ki lehron se baatein karte karte, ek dusre se baatein share karne lage aur dost bann gaye. Aur bas main tabhi samajh gaya ki yeh wohi ladki hai jise main meri zindagi ka humsafar banaana chahta hun."

The interviewer was stunned with the way Sameer had described his girl. She asked, "Toh kya aap hume unka naam nahi bataayenge Sameer? I am sure everyone is curious to know."

Sameer shook his head, "Main uska poora naam nahi jaanta, but I am sure ki wohh mujhe jaanti hai. And I will wait till she comes to me herself. I am the luckiest one to find her at the most unexpected place at the most unexpected time." Everyone present in the conference hall were confused with his reply.

Sameer continued, "I have fallen in love with HER and I will find her soon and make her mine forever..." He stared at the camera once again, "Tum jitna chaho utna mujhse durr bhaag sakti ho, par main... main bhi Sameer Maheshwari hun... tumhe dhoond hi lunga... I will find you soon Miss..." And he paused. He couldn't say her name till he met her face to face. For now, this much declaration was enough and he got up from his seat. Bidding goodnight on camera to his millions of fans, he left the conference room satisfied.

Sameer wasn't sure what he had done on the live interview was right or wrong. He wanted to find her and he will... that was the most important motive of his life right now. The connection he had felt with her wasn't weak that he wouldn't focus on the other important things in his life. If football was his love and passion, so was SHE. And he wasn't giving up any of them till eternity.

As Sameer strode back to his waiting car, Reyansh joined him. They both didn't utter a single word, till they reached his hotel suite. And Sameer was happy that his manager hadn't spoken about his sudden declaration. Both were lost in their own thoughts.

Once in the room, Sameer plonked himself on the bed while Reyansh called the reception and ordered for their dinner. He was sure Sameer was starving himself like him.

As Reyansh settled himself in front of his boss, Sameer asked, "Tumhe kuch pataa chala?" Reyansh nodded. He had seen Sameer's love and passion for football and now, it was time to welcome another love in his life.

Before Reyansh could reply, there was a knock on the door. As the door opened, Sameer wasn't surprised with the presence of his coach there. He had expected him but not so soon.

The coach entered his room and confronted the captain, "Wohh sab kya tha? Kya bakvaas bole jaa rahe the uss interview mein?"

Sameer watched him and replied bluntly, "Main koi bakwaas nahi kar raha tha. Kisine mujhe sawaal kiya tha, aur main uska sach sach jawaab de raha tha." The coach interrupted, "Cut the crap Sameer and let me get straight to the point. Maine tumse pehle hi kahaa tha ki game mein koi distractions nahi chahiye mujhe, then why... why all this?"

Sameer took a step towards the coach, "She isn't any kind of distraction for me, Sir... Infact, aaj ussi ke liye hi main itna accha khela hun. Maine aaj mera best ussi ki wajah se diya hai. Her love will never distract me from any of my games, Sir. So, you need not worry about it."

Taking another step towards him, Sameer replied confidently, "She will never be a distraction for me Sir, because I will rise in my football career with her love and support. Aur agar aisa nahi hua tab aap mujhse iss baare mein baat kijiyega Sir and I will accept my fault then. Meri personal aur professional life alag hai Sir aur aap iss baat ko samajh jaaye toh bohot accha hoga."

The coach wasn't happy with this unexpected turn of events but he was also aware that he couldn't stop Sameer from pursuing that girl. "I hope you know what you're doing Sameer. I hope ki tumhari personal aur professional life kabhi mix naa ho. Just remember one thing Sameer... you can do whatever you want in your personal life, but keep it away from the games and don't let it spoil your life and reputation that you've built with your hard-work and determination. Baaki tum khud samajhdaar ho." Saying that, the coach left the suite.

Reyansh had heard the whole conversation clearly but he wasn't worried. He knew his boss and he had seen Sameer's dedication towards the game, so he was not going to question any of this. The coach was practical and thought from the team's point of view and he wasn't wrong too. Now, only time would decide what was in store for the captain of the national team.

Sameer turned to face his manager, "Ab tum bhi inki tarah practical baatein karna shuru mat kar dena please. I can't take it anymore. I am... I am tired now..."

Reyansh thumped his back, "Toh... ab apni Naina ke baare mein nahi jaanna tumhe?" That brought a charming smile on Sameer's face. He pulled his manager beside him, "Jaldi batao Naina ke baare mein... mujhe... mujhe sab jaanna hai abhi..."

Before Reyansh could start, there was a knock on the door again. Sameer cursed, "Ab jo bhi uss darwaaze par hoga naa usse main chodunga nahi." Reyansh chuckled, "Ruko tum... shaayad hamara dinner aa gaya hai. Main receive kar leta hun, warna aaj room service wale ki shaamat aa jaayegi."

Sameer was surprised to see his manager joke with him. This had never happened before. And he liked this sudden change. Reyansh came back with their meal and served two plates.

When Reyansh handed the plate to his boss, Sameer kept it away, "Pehle mujhe Naina ke baare mein bataao. Tumhe dekh kar lag raha hai ki tumhe uske baare mein sab pataa chal gaya hai."

Reyansh knew that Sameer hadn't eaten anything since a long time and he needed to eat first. "Sameer... mujhe jo bhi information mili hai Naina ke baare mein, wohh main yeh khaane ke baad hi bataaunga. Toh meri shakal dekhne se accha hai, tum bhi pehle khaa lo. Maine bhi bohot time se kuch nahi khaaya hai, jaise tumne nahi khaaya hai. So, let's eat first Sameer. I am starving. Itni mehnat karvaai hai tumhari Naina ne, ki kya hi kahun?"

Reyansh concentrated on his meal while Sameer wanted to throw that plate away. But did he have any choice? No... On cue, his stomach growled and he realized that his manager was right. He too was starving since a long time and he dug into his meal and finished as quick as he could. Reyansh wanted to laugh out watching his boss but he controlled and quickly finished his meal too. He had a lot to talk and he was sure Sameer was going to be happy with all the information he had collected on Naina.

Once the meal was done, Sameer asked, curiously, "Ab khaana bhi ho gaya. Ab jaldi se batao meri Naina ke baare mein. I can't wait any longer."

Reyansh took out a folder from his bag and handed it over to Sameer who had almost snatched it away from his hand. As Sameer opened the folder, the first thing that came in front of him was a picture of his Naina and his eyes turned misty. He loved her so much that it hurts.

Reyansh noticed his teary eyes and was surprised watching the look on his boss' face. That look was screaming of yeaning... of longing for his love, for his Naina... This was the first time that he seen his boss being so vulnerable in front of him and it pricked him somewhere. He could feel his pain and love too.

It was then Reyansh realized and decided to help his boss even if he had to fight against the world for his love. At first he wasn't sure about helping Sameer but now he had made up his mind. He was going to help him all the way till his boss got his love life on track.

Taking a deep breath, Reyansh started, "Sameer... yeh hai Naina... Naina Agarwal... Anand aur Bela Agarwal ki beti. Tumhe folder mein uska poora address and biodata mil jaayega. Aur... aur ek good news hai Sameer... ki... ki tumhari Naina ko job mil gayi hai..."

Sameer looked up from the folder and smiled, while Reyansh asked, "Jaanna nahi chaahoge ki Naina ko kahaan job mili hai." Sameer wiped his cheeks and asked, "Kahaan?"

Reyansh smiled widely and replied, "JP Multinationals..."

Sameer grinned, "Really... JP Multinationals... Meri Naina wahaan job kar rahi hai?"

Reyansh agreed, "Haan Sameer... Job abhi join nahi ki hai. I think ek-do din mein join kar legi."

Sameer stood up, "It's going to be fun then...", he said looking at his manager who agreed with him totally.

Sameer took the picture of Naina in his hands again and stared, "Ab dekhta hun Naina, tum kaise mujhse durr bhaagti ho..."

How was the update?

What do you think how did Reyansh got all the details about Naina?

What will be Naina's reaction to Sameer's love confession?

And why Sameer is happy to know that Naina has joined JP Multinationals?

Sabhi sawaalon ke jawaab agle update mein milenge...😜

Will update soon...

Till then, take care and stay safe...

With Lots of Love,

Daksha...❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 256 10
"Why can't the earth stop rotating and the time stops moving, when I am with you?" Sameer questioned her, caressing the back of her hands with his th...
96K 12.9K 91
This story is based on ye un dino ki bat hai... Samaina are best friends, they fell in love. But.... Life is not a bed of roses... Before they becom...
5.3K 566 19
What if that day Munna and Pandit would not have unintentionally taken out Naina's Admission letter for Banasthali University from the post box and N...
40.4K 3.8K 21
AGAINNNNNN!!! HERE IS A NEW SHORT STORY... YAYYYYYY... SO I GIVE YOU ALL A SHORT DESCRIPTION... IT'S A LOVE STORY OF SAMAINA WHERE NAINA IS A BEAUTIF...