The punisher in a furries wo...

By hunter5241

YN Castle was the punisher, a vigilante that goes around new York and punish those who have innocent blood on... More

Appearing in a new world
Meeting a doctor

YN Castle Bio

104 3 5
By hunter5241

Name: YN Castle

Age: 18

Eye Color: Blue 

Hair Color: Black 

Personality: Cold, Cold blooded, Cruel, skilled at any weapons, Will protect the herbivorous and carnivores, Kills carnivores that hunt the herbivorous, Shows respect, hates the black market, Likes the drama club, hates the shishigumi, will protect any animal.

Likes: His roommates, His guitar, his family photo, His van, Protect the herbivorous, killing gang, killing criminals, The drama club, Training, Boxing, Playing his music, Hunting at night, Looking at the moon, his friends, Helping others, Saving herbivores, Gohin.

Dislikes: Carnivores eating herbivores, The shishigumi, Gangs, The black market, Innocent herbivores getting hurt, His family getting insulted, Carnivores staring at him hungrily, Haru getting bullied, his friends getting hurt, people asking about his wounds. 

Looks:   

Hairstyle  

Gear:  

Black shirt 

 Vest

Tactical pants   

Boots 

Weapons:

Assault Rifle  

Small shotgun  

Duel SMG's  

LMG  

Sniper Rifle    

pistol    

Knife  

Van 

A/N: Here's the second story of punisher, and i know i'm posting fast but i just had to make this one, also check out my walking dead punisher story and as always, have a nice night. 458 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 13.5K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
275K 38.5K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
54.3K 1.4K 191
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
117K 443 33
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...