๐‘€๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐“Ž ๐ผ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐‘’๐“ˆ (๐‘…๐‘’...

By maki_neko7

You couldn't tell by looking at her, but [Y/n] is an assassin, is surprisingly good at her job. She only has... More

Piece of Cake
Kiss of Death
Spice of Life
Crunch Time
Wishes & Command
After Rain Comes Fair Weather
Nothing Seek, Nothing Find
No Sweet Without Sweat
Lost At Sea
Everyone Will Be Hypocrites
Daughter Daddies Plus Mommy

What Will Be, Will Be

4.9K 207 53
By maki_neko7

"Papa! Papa!" Miri said while Kazuki did laundry, "Lemme do it!" She wanted to pour the detergent. "I wanna do it! Lemme do it! Lemme do it! I'll do it really good!"

Kazuki gave in and picked her up. "Pour it right here, then." He said, handing Miri the detergent. "Gently, though."

"Gently..." Miri poured a little then spilled some. "Sorry!" She said with a giggle, "One more time! One more time!"

"O-Okay..." Kazuki said, nervously. She poured more and poured too much, spilling it on the floor.

Later, [Y/n] looked at Rei, dreamily, while she and Miri watched Rei run on the treadmill, shirtless. [Y/n] studied all of the scars and bullet wounds that she'd treated in the past.

"I wanna do it!" Miri got up and started climbing on the treadmill. "M-Miri-chan!" [Y/n] tried to grab her.

"Hey."

Miri pressed the speed button, making Rei run faster. Miri began to laugh at Rei as [Y/n] scooped Miri up and stopping the machine before Rei hurt himself.

[Y/n] sighed.

Once lunch rolled around, [Y/n] helped Kazuki in the kitchen. Miri ran into the kitchen "Lemme do it!" She said and climbed on the counter.

"Miri!"

"Hey, don't-"

Miri fell and pulled the ingredients along with her. [Y/n] dove on the ground, catching Miri before she could hit the ground, getting all messy in the process.

She had flour, oil, salt, pepper and even some Vinger all over her. "Sorry!" Miri giggled as [Y/n] sneezed.

"Are you alright, [Y/n]?" Kazuki asked, and [Y/n] nodded.

Miri wanted to help clean but ended up vacuuming folded clothes that Kazuki was folded.

[Y/n] slid the door open to take a bath to see Miri in the middle of a bathroom filled with soap and bubbles. "My body wash..." [Y/n] sulked.

"Sorry!" Miri said with a grin.

Miri messed up Rei's garden, knocking tables and pots over. Rei dropped his watering can.

"Sorry!" Miri said.

[Y/n] sighed after her bath. She opened her door to see her room was a mess. Paint was everywhere, paper and drawing tools were everywhere. Miri, who was covered in paint, continued to paint on [Y/n]'s canvas that had a portrait of Rei that she'd just finished.

Miri saw [Y/n]. "Sorry!" She said and grinned.

~~

The three assassins decided to get Miri out of the house by taking her to the park. "Papa! Watch me! Watch me!"

Rei was slumped over while [Y/n] leaned on him. "I'm exhausted." Rei muttered.

"Same here." [Y/n] agreed.

"Yeah, dunno how much longer I can take this. Especially when we gotta score a job soon..." Kazuki said and noticed a bus driving by.

'Futaba Daycare'

"Daycare?" Kazuki read, and [Y/n] and Rei looked at the bus. Then they looked at each other with an idea.

Once they got home, Kazuki search for nearby daycares while [Y/n] and Rei sat on the couch watching him. "Daycare... Daycare... There." He muttered.

"What's a daycare?" Miri asked.

"A place where pretty ladies are nice to you, and sea bream and flounder swim freely." Kazuki said.

"Wow, is it?" Rei asked.

"I wish I could go." [Y/n] said.

"Eh?" Kazuki looked at them, confused.

"I wanna go!" Miri cheered, "Sea bream and flounder in a tuna salad!"

"Wow, there are actually a bunch nearby." Kazuki said while [Y/n] peeked over at his laptop.

"Really?" [Y/n] questioned, "Daycares and preschools, even a few schools."

"Daycare? Preschool?" Rei questioned.

"It's the same thing with a different name." Kazuki said.

"Like maguro and hamachi?"

"Maguro's tuna. Buri and hamachi are both amberjack." Kazuki and scrolled through a website, "A place like this would help me out a ton! Guess I'll call in!"

He called one after another then some more. All the nearby schools were filled and didn't accept new students. "Go to the government office?! Why?!" Kazuki angrily hung up the phone. "I don't get it! Why do I gotta go to the government office to enroll her in daycare?!" He ranted.

"And what's that all about?" Rei questioned, looking at Miri. She had her jacket and backpack on and we ready to leave for daycare with an excited grin on her face. "Daycare time!"

~~

The assassins got dressed and went to the government office to find out how to enroll Miri into daycare.

"Wow, daycare is big!" Miri said.

"It's the government office." Rei corrected.

"What a pain in the ass." Kazuki groaned as he walked inside while the others followed behind.

"Excuse me." Kazuki said to the clerk once they made it to the front of the line, "I'd like to inquire about daycare..."

"Daycare inquiries are handles at the Childcare Department on the fourth floor."

"R-Right."

They took the elevator to the fourth floor to see quite a bit of people were there. "Hello, there! Please take a number and wait until you're called."

Kazuki pulled a reception number. It was 142. He gave a deadpanned looked and looked up at the screen. The numbers that were called were 103 and 116, so they were going to be here a while.

Miri continued to look around excitedly, finding different ways to entertain herself. She ran around, climbed on Rei, jumped on and off [Y/n]'s lap. [Y/n] leaned her head on Rei's shoulder, feeling bored and tired. Before long, [Y/n], Miri and Rei fell asleep together.

Finally, their number was called. [Y/n] sat Miri in her lap as the agent explained what they needed to do. "In order to enroll in daycare, you must undergo a government process that start with submitting the appropriate paperwork." He said, "But there are numerous openings for four-year-olds, so once you submit the paperwork and pass a screening, she should be able to start right away. The necessary documents are inside this envelope. We'll also need proof of parental employment, preferably station with the company stamp. If you're self-employed, you'll need to provide some additional items--"

Kazuki had a blank stare.

Once the partners got home, [Y/n] was kind enough to help Kazuki review the documents they need to submit.

Kazuki screamed in frustration, "This paperwork is killing me! A freakin' hitman can't prove gainful employment and household income!"

"Can't we just bribe someone?" Rei questioned.

"Yeah, right!" Kazuki yelled and gathered the paperwork, getting ready to throw them away.

"No!" Miri yelled, running towards Kazuki then she headbutted him in the stomach. Kazuki fell back on the couch, and Miri collected all of the papers.

"You're mean, Papa! You lied!" Miri yelled and started to cry, "You said I was going to daycare!"

"Aww, Miri-chan..." [Y/n] said, picking her up and tried to console her.

"You make women cry a lot, huh?" Rei said to Kazuki.

"That he does." [Y/n] said, setting Miri down on the couch. She grabbed Kazuki's laptop. "I'll just make some forgeries. Easy-peezy." She said.

"What's forgeries?" Miri asked.

"Lying paperwork, basically." Rei said.

"I'll need to hack into the government's database, change some things up, so they won't look into our backgrounds too much." [Y/n] said while typing.

"Good work, [Y/n]-chan." Kazuki praised.

"This bad business we're in comes in handy." Rei said.

"Bad business?" Miri repeated.

"That's grown-up talk! Never you mind!" Kazuki said to Miri while [Y/n] shushed Rei.

"It's means Mama [Y/n]'s getting you into daycare." Rei said, and Miri smiled.

"Hooray!" She cheered, throwing the papers into the air.

~~

Thanks to [Y/n]'s handy skills, Miri was approved to the go to daycare. "So he said we could check out places while we wait for the official go-ahead." Kazuki said while Miri dances around in excitement, "There's some close by, so no time like the present."

"Let's go!" [Y/n] cheered.

"Let's go!" Miri repeated and began to walk with [Y/n] and Kazuki. Rei began to walk the other way.

[Y/n] jogged after Rei, grabbing his hand. "We're all going, Rei-chan." She said as she dragged him along.

"No!" Rei complained.

"We're all in this together." [Y/n] said.

"No!"

They made it to the first daycare on the list. The three assassins sat in tiny chairs while Miri played with blocks. The principal adjusted her glasses to get a better look at them.

"We're your first choice of daycare, then?" She asked, "Y-You're the mother? And...you're both fathers?"

[Y/n] smiled, nervously, while Rei and Kazuki looked at each other with confusion. "I guess we are." Kazuki said.

'This makes me look so bad.' [Y/n] thought.

"They're both my papa! And [Y/n] is Mama [Y/n]!" Miri said, "Papa Kazuki and Mama [Y/n] are good at cooking, and Mama did forgeries to get me into daycare. Right, Mama, Papa?"

[Y/n] facepalmed while Kazuki chuckled nervously. "And Papa Rei's good at firing a gun! Bang! Bang!"

"A gun?"

"S-She means for a game." Kazuki said.

"Oh, a toy gun,"

"No! They said it was a real gun!" Miri said, "And Mama [Y/n]'s good a fighting too! One time, a weird man was following us at the store, and Mama beat him up then threw him the trashcan!"

[Y/n] giggled, nervously, "I only use self-defense, really."

"And they do bad business, but that's grown-up talk, and I shouldn't mind. Right, Papa?" Miri said and smiled at Kazuki.

"Excuse us!" They gathered their things and left.

"You've gotta leave the talking to us, Miri." Kazuki said as they walked to the next daycare.

"She thought we were shady as hell." Rei said, and [Y/n] nodded. "She was judging us as soon as we walked in." She said.

"Guess that place is off the list." Kazuki said.

"But I wanna go!" Miri whined.

"Look, next time someone asks you a question, you say, "Just what Papa or Mama said." Or something." Kazuki said.

"Okay! I'll be a good girl!"

"I sure hope she does get it..."

They made it to the next daycare. "Listen up... Just like we practiced it, right?" Kazuki asked.

"I'll try hard!"

"We got the unofficial go-ahead on our application... Now, let's pass that interview!" Kazuki announced.

"Yeah!" He, Miri, and [Y/n] cheered. Rei began to walk the opposite direction again. [Y/n] walked after him, grabbing his hand. "This way, my love." She said.

Rei sat with a frown on his face while sitting with [Y/n] and Kazuki. [Y/n] smiled at him, poking his cheek to annoy him more. He just gave her a side-eye.

"Okay... Could you tell me your name and how old you are?"

"I'm Unasaka Miri, and I'm four years old!" Miri said while sitting in [Y/n]'s lap.

"I'm Kurusu Kazuki, and I'm twenty-eight years old!" Kazuki said.

"I was just asking her, but thank you."

Kazuki blushed while [Y/n] and Rei laughed at him.

"Two fathers and a mother, you say?"

"There's a story behind that, see..." Kazuki said.

"Just what Papa said!" Miri said.

"Miri-chan... Are you happy to have two papas?"

Miri smiled and nodded. "Papa Kazuki, Mama [Y/n], and Papa Rei are together all the time and friends!"

"It sounds like you love them a lot!"

"And they don't do any bad business or anything! They don't!" Miri whispered to the teacher who gave a confused look.

"Bad business?" [Y/n] laughed nervously.

"I-Ignore her!" Kazuki said, "We do perfectly normal business. We're kind of like... city cleaners."

"Are you very busy?" The teacher asked.

"Yes, thank you for asking." Kazuki said.

"We're underemployed at the moment." Rei said.

"Shut up!" Kazuki muttered, and [Y/n] smiled.

"It must be very hard to raise a child while you're all working!"

'You have no idea...' [Y/n] thought.

"We'll do our best to help lift your burden." The principal said, "Feel free to ask us anything!"

[Y/n]'s eyes widened a bit, "Does that mean..."

"You're free to start attending at any time." The teacher said and smiled, "It's nice to have you, Miri-chan."

Miri grinned. "Yay!" [Y/n] and Miri cheered. Miri gave Rei and Kazuki a high-five.

~~

Once Miri and the assassins got home, they decided to celebrate. Kazuki cracked open a can of beer. "Bottoms up!" He cheered and chugged his beer, "That's one problem solved!"

"It did go well." Rei said, and [Y/n] nodded then took a sip of her wine. "We got a call from the government office that our paperwork was accepted, too." [Y/n] said and grinned, "Aren't I just the best?"

"Now we just gotta look through this and get it all ready." Kazuki said and looked down at the Aozora Daycare guide then began to flip through it, "Wow, she needs all this?"

[Y/n] looked leaned over to Rei who had a copy. "Mealtime apron, hat, change of clothes, slippers, hand towels, nap mat, cup, toothbrush..."

"Sweatpants?" [Y/n] questioned.

"They might do some lifting." Rei said.

"Some intense schooling." [Y/n] muttered.

"What's a 'smock'?" Kazuki asked.

"Some kind of cookie?" Rei questioned.

[Y/n] gave them a deadpanned look. "You've got to be kidding me."

"It's too damn hard!" Kazuki said.

"No, it's not! You're just idiots." [Y/n] said, taking the list from him

The next day, [Y/n] took Miri and the men to the department store. "We'll be able to find everything we need here." [Y/n] said as they walked in.

Miri looked around in awe. "What is all of this?!" She questioned.

"When joining a group living environment, first impressions are crucial. " Kazuki said, "You gotta establish dominance right off the bat."

"Really?" Rei questioned.

"It's just a daycare..." [Y/n] said.

"Rich kids like you two wouldn't know." Kazuki said, "The common people from hierarchies based on the quality of your clothes and gear. I always got the raw deal there, so I learned the hard way."

Rei hummed while [Y/n] gave him a deadpanned look. "But, it's just a daycare..." [Y/n] muttered.

"The tried and true way to approach such situations is to load up on brand names!" Kazuki said.

"Us, too?" Rei questioned.

"Of course. The common people take the parents' style in account too." Kazuki said.

"It's only a daycare!" [Y/n] yelled.

They returned home after shopping much to [Y/n]'s dismay, Kazuki bought Miri all designer clothing as well as supplies for school. "That should cover it!" Kazuki said.

"And now I can go to daycare?" Miri asked.

"Yep! Starting tomorrow." Kazuki said.

"Yes!" Miri cheered and hugged him, "Thank you, Papa Kazuki!"

"It says we have to write her name on all of her stuff." Rei said while reading the guide.

"Wha? All of it?" Kazuki questioned.

[Y/n] peeked over Rei's shoulder. "It says it here." He pointed out and showed it to Kazuki.

"All of it?" Kazuki muttered.

"All of it." [Y/n] confirmed.

Kazuki looked back at all of the things they'd bought for her. [Y/n] gave a deadpanned look, "Sew the name into the coverlet." Rei read.

"How?!" Kazuki said.

"With a needle and thread?" Rei said.

"Like hell I've got that!" Kazuki yelled.

[Y/n] sighed, "I have some. I patch up Rei's suits and shirts."

"Gross, you're like a married couple."

[Y/n] blushed. "Sew a loop onto the towel." Rei moved on.

"A freakin' loop?! What kind of loop?!" Kazuki yelled, "This is gibberish! I won't do it!"

"Maybe if you didn't buy so much freakin' junk." [Y/n] grumbled, and Kazuki glared at her.

"So she doesn't need to establish dominance?" Rei questioned, "Never mind, then."

"[Y/n], where's the sewing kit?!" Kazuki questioned.

"On top of the dresser. Have fun." [Y/n] said as her went upstairs. Rei and [Y/n] gathered Miri's supplies and began writing her name on some of them.

Miri noticed what they were doing. "Lemme do it!" Miri said while jumping up and down.

"Okay." Rei said and handed Miri a marker, "There. Write what you want."

"Okay!" Miri said and ran off.

"That was probably a bad idea." [Y/n] said.

"Think so?" Rei questioned.

Soon, Kazuki came down with the sewing kit. "Look. Papa, I wrote my name!" Miri showed Kazuki. She wrote on her expensive dress.

"Told ya." [Y/n] said to Rei.

"D-Don't you realize how much that cost?!" Kazuki questioned, "D-Don't you?! Uh-oh. Gotta hurry, not much time!"

The assassins stayed up all night it to prepare Miri's thing for school. Well, they tried to stay awake. [Y/n] and Rei weren't doing so well.

"Hey, Rei! [Y/n]!" Kazuki yelled, "Don't go to sleep! What the hell am I gonna do?!"

Once morning came, their family set off for Miri's new daycare. They stepped out of the car all well dressed and ready to impress. Rei was dressed in an all-white suit with his hair up in a ponytail while Kazuki was dressed in a red suit.

[Y/n] didn't want to break out her fancy clothes, so she decided to match with Miri using the clothes already had. She wore a black pencil skirt and a white blouse and pink wedges. A pastel pink fur coat covered her outfit while a pink beret that match Miri's sat on her head. "It's your first day, girl." Kazuki said to Miri, "Get in there and go!"

"Go!" Miri cheered.

They walked through the gate catching the eyes of the other mothers. The teacher noticed them. "Good morning!" She said.

"Good morning!" Miri cheered.

"Thank you again for having her." Kazuki said while [Y/n] smiled at her, hugging onto Rei's arm.

"Miss Anna, are they..." One of the mother questioned.

"Yes, Unasaka Miri-chan will be joining Giraffe Class today. These are her papas and mama." Anna said, and Kazuki winked at the mothers. [Y/n] took a step closer to Rei, making it known that this man was off limits.

They bowed and immediately began texting in their mother group chat.

"You three look very stylish today! Almost like mobsters!" Anna said with a smile.

"Well, we are hitmen." Rei said, and [Y/n] covered his mouth. "Your outfit is lovely too, Miri-chan." Anna said to Miri, and she giggled, "Well, I'll show you around the classroom. Follow me, alright?"

They followed the teacher as she explained the procedure to them. [Y/n] took the opportunity to look around and admire the place. If only she had a normal family, or a normal life, she would have loved working with children. Working in a daycare like Anna.

"What's wrong?" Rei asked, walking over to her after their tour. She'd be standing in the hall alone while Kazuki talked to Anna.

"It's nothing. Just thinking." [Y/n] muttered, and Rei gave her a skeptical look. She normally gushing over him, especially when he's in a suit with his hair up. "I wonder if my family wasn't the way they were, would I be working as a teacher?"

Rei shoved his hands into his pocket. "Then..." Rei muttered, "I wouldn't have you in my life."

[Y/n] looked at him in shock for a moment as her face reddened a bit then grinned. "Admit it, Rei-chan, you love me." She said and hugged onto Rei. He said nothing.

"Come on, you love me." She cooed, snuggling against him. He only sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 68 20
Life swerves unexpectedly when solitary hitman Akemi Gushiken finds herself on the same team as Rei Suwa and Kazuki Kurusu, thanks to her childhood f...
278 14 55
For book one: Kathrine and Ayato's relationship was a bumpy one-mainly one sided, with Kathrine only loving Ayato. But when Kathrine finds Ayato slee...
3.6K 133 24
After a year of taking care of Miri, Rei is finally starting to realize that he has feelings for Kazuki. Kazuki has always been there for him through...
89.5K 2.5K 20
Tamaki Suoh's older sister y/n is the legitimate Daughter of Yuzuru Suoh. Although she is seen as a well respected girl amongst the wealthy, she ref...