Love me instead (mild mature...

De honey_brewed_rose

The gladiator smiled, "Mm. You are so bright, so delightful, and so marvelous, and yet you are so far away fr... Mais

MegaOp shipper Livestream notice (not an update)

Love Me Instead

1.2K 34 13
De honey_brewed_rose

: "Sweet dreams, my little archivist."

This was the fifth time Orion re-read the text today while working. His spark still fluttered every time he saw those sweet words.

Megatronus sent this message a week ago after he made sure the librarian got home safely. It melted Orion's heart to see the gladiator being so soft and caring. And it's even better that Megatonous acted as such towards him, only.

Orion shyly covered his cheeks with his hands.

'How hard I had fallen for him.' He thought to himself sheepishly.

The librarian's thoughts were filled by this gentle giant 24/7. He did noticed that he himself had started drifting off a lot more often while working, but he just couldn't help it. He mindlessly flipped through his monitor and unconsciously channelled it to Kaon. The archivist began to go through small chats and video feeds.

: "They're definitely dating."

Oh?
Orion switched back to the previous channel. He recognized that voice. It was from one of the gladiatorial matches' organizers. The name was Grid, if he remembered it correctly.

: "Who could've thought? But, y'know, why would anyone not want to be with the champion?"

Another voice came in. It was Hinge, also an organizer.

Champion?
Were they talking about Megatronus?
Orion frowned slightly in confusion.

: "Fair, fair. I just didn't expect it to be reciprocated. I thought Megatronus wasn't interested in anyone."

So it WAS Megatronus.
Dating? Was Megatronus dating someone?

: "But it was reasonable, though. That little one is small and pretty. It's rarely seen in this hellhole."

: "Let alone that gorgeous would often come a long way to this damned place just to meet him. I would be so touched by the act and efforts, too."

: "Agree. I've never seen him treating anyone this gentle. Honestly I was VERY surprised. Never knew a gladiator can be soft."

: "Yeah. Me neither."

Small? And often went all the way to Kaon?
Orion blinked.
Orion wouldn't consider himself pretty, but he did receive quite an amount of compliments from others.

Treating someone soft and gently? He remembered how warmly Megatronus smiled at him, and the text he had read countless times.

Orion's spark tightened. He could feel his face heated up.

Could that...be me? Were they talking about me?

'Is it possible—' Orion felt his spark pounded hard and he bit his lips, '— that they though Megatronus and I were dating?'

: "They would make a nice couple, don't you think?" It was Grid again.

: "Aeroe surely had the charm to win his heart."

Orion froze.
Aeroe?

: "Speak of the gorgeous. Hey Aeroe!"

Aeroe?

Orion knew this name. She transported mineral from Koan to Crystal City. Sometimes she even participated in the matches. Orion had seen her once or twice, but he didn't pay much attention.

: "Hello you both! Have you seen Megatronus?" A sweet voice came through the monitor channel.

Grid smirked. "Whoa there, already leaving us for your sparkemate?"

She giggled. "Not yet sparkmate. And come on, we just had a drink last night!"

"Just joking. He's at the medical bay. Just finished his round."

"Thanks! Have a nice day you two! See you tomorrow!"

Orion didn't catch anything they said. His mind was frozen. Everything was blurry. His whole body felt numb. And empty.

It...wasn't him.

Megatronus was dating someone else. And it wasn't him. It was Aeroe. It wasn't him—

Orion inhaled shakily. He felt a part of his spark just shattered, and died.

And it hurt, so, so badly.

He switched the channel off and forced himself to focus on other monitors, wishing all these mundane work could help him escape his broken thoughts. And the worst of all, was that he was going to meet up Megatronus tomorrow.

Primus save him.

-

Orion was at the front door of Koan.

He had already reasoned with himself about the whole situation.

It was kind of foolish to think that Megatronus would ever reciprocate his feeling. Megatronus was strong, ambitious, glorious and wise. And I'm just a small, boring data clerk, he thought as he laughed dryly. Who in their right mind would want to date me?

Megatronus and Aeroe would indeed make a wonderful couple, for she was strong and combative as well. She was also in the same situation and caste as Megatronus. It would make more sense for them to get together.

And she's pretty enough, too.

Orion sighed, but gathered himself to enter the messy facility. He mindlessly searched for the figure he didn't know if he wanted to see.

"Orion!"

The librarian turned around, seeing the mech of his dream was already at the alley of the front door waiting for him. Waves of complicated emotions surged up and almost suffocated him.

Primus, why does it hurt so much when I see him, and yet I'm so happy?

"Orion? Are you feeling well?"
Orion blinked. He refocused on the gladiator now standing in front of him.

"Hello Megatronus." He tried his best to give him a smile. "How was the match?"

"Rougher than I expected." Megatronus replied, then smirked. "But nothing I can't deal with."

By the Allspark, Orion LOVED his confident smirks.

Orion soon noticed the new fixed wounds and scars. He looked up at him worriedly. "Are you really alright? You can rest if you want to, and we can meet up another time. It's totally fine for me."

Megatronus' optics glittered for a second. He then smirked again. "Are you worrying about me, little one?"

Orion frowned, he reached out and hold Megatronus' arm delicately and examined the wounds. "Yes of course! You're wounded, and it must be exhausting to work and participate in games on the same day." He said worriedly, "Please rest if you need it. Don't force yourself."

Megatronus didn't speak for a few seconds, just looking at him with unknown emotions. Orion was confused for his silence, then he quickly covered his mouth.

Who did he think he was? They weren't even conjunx yet, he did not have any right to say that. He talked too much.

"Oh god I'm sorry—I shouldn't—"

"No no! Don't apologize." The gladiator cut him off gently and smiled, "I am truly, very happy to hear it from you. Thank you Orion, for your concern. But I assure you that I am well, and I am more than glad to spend my time with you."

Orion almost melted by his assuring words. But before he could replied, a voice caught both of their attention.

"Megs!"

Megatronus turned around and blinked. "Aeroe? How are you here?" "I'm here to collect data and report back. I told you yesterday!" She pouted. Megatronus shrugged and mumbled. "I guess you did."

Orion felt like he was slapped by reality. The pain torn him out from the sweet moment he shared with his crush and wiped away the tiny hope he just started to build up. He pursed his lips. Even though he had already reasoned with himself, but rationality could never barricade the insanely strong waves of emotions.

The pain was too much.

"I um...I'll just go grab some drink." Orion quickly cut in. He wanted to leave. He couldn't bear it.

"No wait!" The gladiator stopped him, before turning away and shouted. "Barricade!"

The called mech soon emerged from the crowd. "Yes, boss?"

"Keep Orion accompanied, and escorted him to my berthroom." "Will do."

He then turned toward the small Iaconian. He lifted his chin up slightly with his index finger. "My apologies, Orion. Could you wait for me? I'll be back as soon as possible."

Orion could only nod, then he swiftly turned away and left with Barricade.

-

Megatronus felt his spark was alive again.

Orion was standing at the front door of Kaon, so innocently and lovely. Even all he did was breathing, Megatronus would worship him as he most the beautiful creation of Primus. He felt his spark tightened. Oh how much he wanted to take such blessing into his own arms.

He finally called out to the mech that had occupied his entire mind.

"Orion!"

When those sapphire turned to him, the  gladiator felt his spark swelled with love and affection. Megatronus made his way to the small mech. But as he got closer, he found that the other seemed...sorrow.

Afraid, even.

He tried all his might to control himself to not to just destroy anything that dare hurt his precious.

"Orion? Are you feeling well?" He finally asked.
Orion blinked then smiled. "Hello Megatronus." He said. "How was the match?"

Primus why was his smile SO gorgeous. Megatronus felt his spark melted a little.

"Rougher than I expected." He replied, then smirked confidently. "But nothing I can't deal with."

He followed those sapphire as the other noticed his wounds. The small one frowned a little.

"Are you really alright? You can rest if you want to, and we can meet up another time. It's totally fine for me."

Megatronus' spark rate picked up.

Was he...worrying about me? He smirked curiously. "Are you worrying about me, little one?"

Orion frowned, then reached out and held his arm so gently. "Yes of course! You're wounded, and it must be exhausting to work and participate in games on the same day." He said worriedly, "Please rest if you need it. Don't force yourself."

Megatronus couldn't speak for a good few seconds.

His cooling system kicked in.

Primus, why is he so precious, so cute so adorable so lovable—

Orion suddenly covered his mouth.

"Oh god I'm sorry—I shouldn't—"

"No no! Don't apologize." Megatronus immediately cut him off. He smiled genuinely. "I am truly, very happy to hear it from you. Thank you Orion, for your concern. But I assure you I am well, and I am more than glad to spend my time with you."

Megatronus felt extremely flattered and blessed, to have Orion this worry about him. Such small gesture and words from the small mech already provided enough motivation for Megatronus to keep on his rough life for another week.

But before Orion could replied, a voice caught both of their attention.

"Megs!"

Megatronus turned around and blinked as he recognized the figure. "Aeroe? How are you here?"

"I'm here to collect data and report back. I told you yesterday!" She pouted. Megatronus could only recall some vague memories, for he didn't pay much attention on her. He must have just nodded to whatever she was talking. He shrugged and mumbled. "I guess you did."

"I um...I'll just go grab some drink." Orion suddenly said. Megatronus blinked, before quickly turned back facing him.

"No wait!" He stopped him before shouted. "Barricade!"

The called mech soon emerged from the crowd. "Yes, boss?"

"Keep Orion accompanied, and escort him to my berthroom." "Will do."

The gladiator turned back and look at the small Iaconian. He slightly lifted his chin up apologetically with his index finger. How reluctant he was to end the delightful conversation with his dearest.

"My apologies, Orion. Could you wait for me? I'll be back as soon as possible."

He watched Orion nodded, and gaze after the small figure until he disappeared in the crowd.

-

Megatronus zoned out when Aeroe talked about her work report with unnecessary details. His mind still lingered on the short conversation he just had with Orion.

His spark fluttered once more when he thought about Orion. How those sapphire tracked his scars with so much worry. He was secretly glad for those wounds, for he could have Orion's care and light touches. But as he went through his memory, Megatronus then realized that, the archivist didn't answer his question when he ask if he was well. He himself was distracted by Orion's smile.

Something was off, but he didn't know what was it.

And it disturbed the gladiator, a lot. He wanted to know. He needed even, to know everything about Orion. And that he would never allow anything or anyone to trouble, or even hurt his precious.

"That's all the reports. Is there any additional requests?"

Megatronus snapped back to reality. He nodded, "It seems everything is on track. And no further requests for now. Good job."

He didn't see Aeroe's face lit up because he was so occupied by the image of the depressed librarian.

"May I ask that if you free this evening—"

"I am afraid I have a guest to tend" He ended the conversation as he started walking towards the exit, "I'll contact you when needed."

-

Barricade glanced over the distraught Orion.

"I never liked her." He finally spoke.

Orion looked up, surprised. The taller one didn't face him, still looking straight ahead while he continued.

"Too noisy. Too nosy."
Orion tilted his head. "I thought she was quite welcomed here."
"Maybe. But not me, and quite some others." The cop then turned to him and swiftly scanned Orion over.
"You are more tolerable."

This was the nicest thing that could ever come from Barricade. The weird reassurance somehow made Orion felt better. He smiled, "Thank you."

The police nodded. "Want to grab some drinks?" He suggested.
"Certainly."
-

"You'd be surprised." Orion almost couldn't hear Barricade through the crowd and glass shattering sound. He sat closer to him in order to hear the cop. "She wasn't that popular as everyone thought she is. Less welcomed than she thought."

"I really didn't know." Orion looked down, "I am an Iaconian, after all."

Barricade huffed. "I told you, you are far more tolerable. Even Soundwave agreed, which he rarely does." He looked over to the far corner of the bar. Orion followed his sight. Soundwave was sitting there, almost merged into the background.

Barricade didn't raise his voice. He knew the spy could still hear them. "Isn't that so, Soundwave?"

The surveillance officer turned to their direction for a few seconds, then nodded very slightly.

Orion somehow felt comforted by their answer. "Thank you."

"You really don't have to worry about her. And I can tell you that your chances are much higher."

"My chances?"

Barricade swirled his liquor, "Aren't you in love with boss?"

Orion's face immediately went puffed red. He flustered, "I...I um..." he struggled with his words, then lowered his head as he gave up. "Am I acting this obvious?"

"...Honestly, no." Barricade shrugged. "You are far less intentional, less aggressive and less frantic than other pursuers. We can still see it only because we work directly under boss. And we are outsiders." He replied, "But I can ensure you, boss didn't know."

"I sure wish he knew." Orion mumbled as he sipped on his liquor. Barricade only raised his eyebrow, and gulped down the liquor without giving any comments.

-

Megatronus was more than disappointed when he found out Orion wasn't in his room. He then remembered Orion mentioned the bar earlier, so he started to look for him.

The club was crowded as usual, but he could always spot the small mech right away. His spark was immediately filled with delight. But Megatronus suddenly stopped in the midway.

The two were leaning in way too close.

Orion was pouting and complaining something to Barricade. The archivist was always so polite, so well mannered, so composed. Even though he sometimes do complain about the society or other matters, he was never this pouty. And it was too adorable.

Too adorable to be presented to people other than himself.

Megatronus felt an unknown and unpleasant urge surging up.

"Orion!" He heard himself called out. He wanted to stop it. He needed to stop Orion from being this close to others.

The small mech turned to him with those glassy blues. Barricade stood up and bowed slightly.

"Megatronus?"

"Orion, I am truly sorry for the sudden interruption." He walked up to the small mech. "Can I make it up to you?"

Orion blinked and shook his head, "No, no, it's fine. I understand how busy you are." He looked down sheepishly, "I am actually more concerned that I am bothering you."

"Nonsense." Megatronus opposed gently. "You are the best companion I could ever have." He then offered his hand to him. "Would you like to go back to my room? It's too chaotic for you here."

Orion nodded and placed his small hand on his, and hopped down from the stool.

"What were you two talking about?"

Orion swiftly avoided eye contact. "Oh...it was nothing. Just small talks." Megatronus raised an eyebrow,  clearly not buying it but didn't press it. But Orion didn't notice.

"How's your work? You seem busy lately."

Megatronus sighed. "Things are getting more complicated as we grow stronger. More problems to deal with."

"That sounds tiring." Orion replied, he then looked down. "I wish I could help you more."

The gladiator smiled. "Little one, you have helped me more than anyone."

"I have?" The smaller one looked up in confusion. "But I only provide you some footage and public voice. My capability is limited."

"Trust me." Megatronus opened his berthroom door. "You being you is the best assistance I could ever ask for."

Orion followed him inside before the gladiator closed the door. He asked curiously, "What do you mean?"

Megatronus walked over to his bed. "As you said, it sound tiring to handle all this, " Megatronus sat on his bed, and patted the spot beside him. "Would you like to help me?"

Orion sat down beside him, not knowing what the he could do.

"Of course. How can I help?"

The gladiator smirked very slightly. "I would feel less tired if I could have a hug."

Orion's face immediately turned red. His spark sped up, very quickly.

What is this? What is happening? He couldn't come up with any explanation for what is happening.

But whatever it is, Orion didn't want to miss the chance.

He eventually opened his arms towards the gladiator, but too shy to look at him. He whispered nervously, "...If it...helps?"

Megatronus' eyes widened. He didn't expect Orion would accept.
He then, very carefully, sank into the hug, and ended up lying his head on his stomach.

He could feel Orion's softer metal and tempting heat, his delicate figure and his comforting scent. He hugged the small mech's waist a little tighter, wanting to sink in this perfect hug forever and never let go.

This must be how heaven felt like.

Orion's spark was beating like crazy. His processor crashed for a few seconds. He leaned back slightly on the soft mattress as Megatronus sank into his hug. He was too shocked to process what just happened. But then he soon noticed something.

Megatronus looked more tired than that himself claimed to be. Orion hesitated few seconds before reaching out and touched Megatronus' face, very softly.

Megatronus' breath stiffed.

He was exploding on the inside from that simple touch. But he knew he had to remain his composure, or Orion would be startled.

"Would you like to sleep first? I heard that you had a lot on your hands today." Orion asked tenderly as he started to caress his cheek. It saddened him to see the gladiator being so caught up by his work.

In the meanwhile, the gladiator was overwhelmed by such closeness he was granted by his beloved. He felt his affection for the other mech was too much to contain. He took a deep breath to calm himself down, then snuggled into the touch and covered the small hand.

"There's no need to worry." He assured him and looked up into those sapphire. "As I have said, I am well, and I want to spend my time with you."

Sleeping while Orion was here? He would never squander it.

"Well," Orion then tilted his head, "what would you like to talk about first today?"

Us. Megatronus almost blurted out. I want to talk about us. And us being together specifically.

Instead, he replied, "Before talking about the work, would you like to talk about what is bothering you?"

Orion tilted his head, "Bothering me? What makes you think so?"

"You looked...depressed, when I asked if you were feeling well earlier." Megatronus lifted himself up a little, to look at Orion properly. "Would you like to talk about it?"

Orion now remembered the complicated emotion he had when he met up with Megatronus. He tried all his might to suppress the blush on his cheeks.

There's no way he was going to say it out loud.

"I am well!" He replied quickly as he looked away, "It was nothing important. There's no need to worry about it."

"Orion."

Hearing his low, gentle but serious voice, the small mech gave up and looked back at the gladiator. Megatronus moved closer to him, then caressed his cheek, very gently. He looked into Orion's optics.

"Please, tell me if there is anything bothering you. If it happened around or in Kaon and Badland, I can definitely deal with it. Even if it happened in Iacon, if you wish, I can leave here and go with you and solve it as well."

Orion bit his lip. His spark hurt so much from the overloading love, and the desire to dive into that strong and protective embrace. He looked away.

"I...have a friend," He started slowly, "a close one, who is having his eye on someone, someone he had been friend with recently. He...wanted to confess, so badly, but later found out that his crush was also really close to another femme. And even other people thought his crush and her would make a great couple. He became gloomy, and...and he shared the story with me. I don't know how to help him out."

Megatronus thought for a moment, then asked, "Is his crush and the femme officially a couple?" Orion shook his head. "They weren't. But very likely will."

"But not yet."

Orion nodded.

"Then I would suggest your friend to confess." Megatronus answered. "You would never know if you never asked."

"But my friend, in the same caste as I, an archivist," Orion argued, "He could only do much as to categorize files, while his crush is a well-respected figure. And the femme is in the same caste as his crush, while being beautiful and strong. It makes more sense for them being together, especially according to the public." Orion then realized he was being too personal, he quickly added, "H-he said so."

"Well, my answer stays the same." Megatronus replied gently, "If they are not yet official, the rumors are merely assumptions. Your friend may still have a chance. And if his crush reciprocated your friend's affection, it would never be because his crush just randomly loves someone who could store the files, would it?" He smiled as Orion snickered, then he continued, "If one truly loves the other, it would be for their personality, their compatibility, their star-like and unique soul, but never for what they do."

"Also, being in a relationship should be the business between the two, and them only. It's not like the public are in the ones in love with his crush."

Orion chuckled softly. Even though he still did not know how Megatronus felt towards him, the gladiator's words had warmed his spark.

"Thank you Megatronus." Orion smiled genuinely, "I would encourage him when I get back."

Megatronus smiled as well. He felt relived to see Orion finally relaxed. He then sank back in the small mech's hug. "I am glad I could help." He then sighed, "As much as I want to go on, I am afraid we need to talk about our work now."

He felt Orion's laugh through the slight vibration. "I believe we should."

-

Orion arrived at Kaon a bit earlier than expected, for he thought the traffic would be heavy. He did not want to witness how Megatronus would be hurt on the match, so he decided to go straight to Megatornous' office to wait for the gladiator.

The office was dimmed with light. The place was small, but was rather tidy. Orion walked around the room, then he heard a click sound from the door.

"Orion, was it?"

The librarian turned around, found that it was Aeroe talking to him.

"Yes?"

"Are you here to meet Megs?"

Megs. He hated the nickname.

"If you mean Megatronus, then yes." Orion replied politely.

"Hm." She walked toward a table in the center, and started to fumble with some data pads. "You see, he has been quite busy lately." She started, "It takes quite an effort to get this revolution going. I know it, because I was there, with him, from the very beginning and now still." She shrugged as she smiled, "It's pretty rough, both our lives and the works. And it turned out that we had more in common than I thought." She sat on the table, now facing Orion.

"He trusted me, a lot. He told me things he'd never told to others. He comes to me whenever he felt troubled. I'm almost like his shelter, ain't it?"

Orion was both angered and hurt at the same time, but he remained his composure.

"Why are you telling me this?" He asked calmly.

"Do you really think you will have a chance?" She squinted her optics, "You, are merely an exquisite Iaconian. You don't understand what we have been through and you never will. I am the one that understand him. We live the same life, and born in the same caste. I've been here with him for the longest time. I know he writes after his work is done. I know he likes to stare at the Milky Way before going to sleep every Friday night. I know everything about him." She scoffed, "And you? You think you know him just because you met him a few months ago? You really think you can be the special one?" She smiled coldly. "Ridiculous. You are merely one of his small tool to the revolution. Nothing more. He could always cast you out and throw you away, for you don't really bear anything important."

She continued. "Also, he is the representation of power, of strength. Do you really think that someone as weak, as fragile as you, would be any of his interest?"

"I'm telling you this for your own good. Do not even think about being close to him, for I had already booked for the position to stand beside him."

-

Orion was distraught after the unexpected meeting with Aeroe. He sat in the corner of the bar. The small mech was still infuriated, because he knew what she said was true.

He was weak. He didn't have anything valuable, for him being merely a data clerk. And he didn't really know that much about Megatronus.

He gulped down a high grade, hoping the stinging pain would take his anger and sorrow away.

She was right. He didn't deserve Megatronus.

Megatonus was too good for someone like him.

And come to think of it, Orion once did witnessed that Megatronus also smiled at Aeroe. His spark hurt. He gulped down half of the liquor in front of him.

I...really wasn't that special, am I?

-

"Soundwave?" Megatronus raised his eyebrow as he walked down from the match. "You have anything to inform me?"
The spy nodded, then sent over a clip.

:"Orion, was it?"

Megatronus halted his step.

Aeroe?
What is she doing with Orion—

Oh heck no.

Megatronus growled. "When did it happen?" "Last match."
Megatronus cursed. "I can't believe this—where is Orion?" "Location: Victory Bar. Status: Drunk."
"I'll be late. And do not let me see this femme again."

Soundwave bowed slightly as the gladiator stormed out to the bar.

-

Megatronus panted hard, optics frantically searching for the small figure. And thankfully he spotted him soon.

But then he stopped.

Orion was sitting in front of the counter, clearly drunk. He was almost in the embrace of Hector, another gladiator. The yellow-black mech swirled his right arm loosely around Orion's thin waist. But Orion didn't seem noticed. He was pouting as he complained, while being totally oblivious of how adorable himself was. The other was watching him with predatory optics as he cooed the small librarian.

When Hector loomed over the poor Orion, something snapped inside Megatronus head.

"Orion!" He shouted. The librarian and that mech both turned to his voice.

"Megatronus?" Orion tilted his head.
"Hey, champion." Hector leaned back a little, but didn't let go of Orion's waist. "Finished the match early, ey?"

Megatronus was forcing himself not to cut Hector's arm off. "Sounds like a fun conversation you are having."
"Maybe." Hector smirked, he teased Orion. "Someone is heartbroken."
Orion flustered, his drunk blushes darkened. "No! No, it wasn't like this—"

"Orion and I have an appointment later." Megatronus interrupted, "Now, if you'd excuse us."

Hector watched the clearly furious Megatronus and the flustered Orion with interest. He of course knew what was going on, se turned to Orion and poked his cheek affectionately.

"Don't forget, you are always welcomed to my berthroom, sweetheart."
Orion was stunned, then was suddenly picked up in bride style.
Hector waved slightly at the small librarian. He was smart enough to know when to shut his mouth to stay alive.

-

Orion was in daze. Everything looked so real yet so fuzzy. He stared at the silently infuriated gladiator for a moment, then he suddenly reached out to touch the other's cheek. Megatronus was surprised.

"Am I dreaming, Megatronus?"
Before he could reply, Orion shook his head. "Of course I am. You'd never pick me up like this in real life."

Megatronus was amused. All the fury he had immediately dissolved.

"You never asked me, little one. I definitely would." He replied with a soothing voice. Orion leaned in on his shoulder.

"I don't have any proper excuse." He pouted slightly. Then he curled into a ball. "If I were Aeroe, maybe I could." He whispered.

Oh Primus, that femme. Megatronus almost forgot about her.

"Listen, Orion—"
"Don't fall in love with her." Orion suddenly spoke.
Megatronus blinked.
"What—"
"Don't fall for her!" Orion repeated, this time he looked up desperately. Those sapphire filled with pain and sorrowful irritation. His lips quivered.

"Don't love her!" His voice trailed off,  "Love me instead..."

Megatronus' optics went wide. But Orion was too drunk to notice, and too drunk to stop his tears.

"Love me back...I want to be with you..." He whimpered.

Megatronus couldn't even speak. His mind went entirely blank.
He couldn't believe it.
Orion would love him? Orion? In love, with someone like him? A low caste miner and a brutal gladiator? He didn't even dare think about being with Orion, such chaste and delicate beauty.

"Y-You are in love...with me?" He finally struggled to speak normally.
"Madly. So, so much." Orion mewled. "So much that it hurts."
Megatronus felt his spark was about to explode. They finally arrived at Megatronus' berthroom. Orion didn't stop. He continued.

"But I can't. I could never. You'd chose her over me—"
"Nonsense." This time Megatronus cut him off. He gently set the small mech on his bed. He tilted his chin to let the other face him, and looked at him solemnly but tenderly. His voice low and soothing.

"Orion, you have been, and will always be my very top priority. I would be a fool to chose anyone else over you. Never."

Those cerulean looked up. "You won't?" He asked hopefully, "Not even Aeroe?"

"Not her. Not anyone."

"But she knows you more than I do!" Orion suddenly remembered. "She knows so much about you! And I don't. I know so little..." He looked away sadly.

"Orion, please allow me to explain." Megatronus caressed his cheeks.

"I trust her a lot, on works."
"I told her a lot of things, concerning works."
"I reached out for her, only for work."
"Every trust I had, was limited to work and work only."

"But she knows—"

"I write after I finished my work, yes,"He gently interrupted. "But she doesn't know that I write about you."

Orion tilted his head, "You...write about me?"

The other nodded, "Yes. Every single one of them, is about you. And I have written so, so many." He then softly wiped his tear away.

"I like to watch the Milky Way at Friday nights before going to sleep, yes. Because we always meet on Fridays, the stars reminds me of you."

"Me?"

The gladiator smiled, "Mm. You are so bright, so delightful, and so marvelous, and yet you are so far away from me, and too chaste to be possessed."

"That's not true." Orion replied, cover his hand and snuggled into his touch. "I want to be yours."

Megatronus' engine revved loudly. He couldn't believe what Orion just said.

But before he could reply, Orion kissed lightly on the center of his palm before looking up.

"Can't I?"

Megatronus' processor crashed by such innocent yet alluring act. But the drunk mech didn't notice. He then started to kiss each one of the gladiator's fingertips. He then looked up with those tempting sapphire and mewled.

"Make me yours?"

Megatronus growled hungrily. He was trying all his might to fight his desire to just frag him right there, right away. He had never been through such an ordeal.

He gritted his teeth hard. "Orion, you are drunk."

Orion hummed. "I am drunk." He wrapped his arm around his neck, "But I want you, too." He started to climb up on the gladiator, snuggled into his neck and whispered right beside his auditory receptor.

"Take me." He whispered, way too sweetly, "Mark me up."

Megatronus groaned loudly. His cooling fan was about to burn, and his entire body was shaking visibly. He eventually took few very deep breath. His voice trembled.

"Orion. I can't." He panted, while trying so hard to control his arousal. "But not because I don't want to. Trust me, I am dying to. But I can't, not while you are drunk." He closed his optics and pressed his forehead against the smaller mech's.

"Tomorrow. When you are sober, and you still want to, we may continue. Would that be alright?"

Orion blinked a few times, before smiled dreamily.

"I just can't stop falling deeper for you, can I?"

He then reached his arms out. "Cuddle?"

Megatons was almost convinced that he himself was dreaming.

He laid down beside the small mech. Orion quickly snuggled into his arms, then soon fell asleep.

Megatronus laid there wide awake, still processing what just happened. He hugged the small librarian a little tighter, then closed his optics.

Please, don't let this be a dream.

-

Orion woke up. His head hurt. He tried to move but found himself confined. He opened his optics, only to see himself...

...in an embrace.

And not just anyone's embrace. It was Megatronus'.

Orion's optics went wide as he tensed up. All the memory files from yesterday started to restored themselves, and Oroin's face became redder and redder.

"Good morning." A hoarse voice rang.
Orion instinctively looked up, and replied, flustered, "G-Good morning."

Megatronus bit back his smile. The pink on Orion's cheek was so adorable. He knew he was remembering all those memories.

"Were all that true?" The gladiator smirked.

Orion buried his face in his hands. He felt so ashamed and embarrassed that his face couldn't get any redder. He bit his lower lip, but nodded slightly behind his hands.

"Orion," Megatronus called out gently, "look at me?"

Orion finally peeked through his fingers, Megatronus smiled as he pull the small hands down, and put them to where his spark located.

"I am so, so flattered to know that you would ever chose me." He looked lovingly into those sapphire. His voice low but soothing, "I thought I would never be able to be with you."

"How so?" Orion tilted his head in confusion, "You literally could have anyone you want."

Megatronus' optics glittered, "Is that how you think of me?"

Orion nodded, "You are the champion in the matches, the leader to the revolution, a representation of strength and power. Your confidence, your charisma, everything about you—shines like a supernova." Orion looked away, his voice trailed off, "And...I am just a boring archivist."

"Little one, you are far, far more than boring." Megatronus cupped his face.

"To me, you are the most brilliant, the most precious and the most chaste creation from Primus." He caressed his cheeks, "And I am merely a lowest caste miner, a brutal and violent gladiator, someone who never has any value, and is easily disposable." He then kissed the back of his hand, " I felt blessed already when I could have any of your attention. I was thrilled to be able to see you smiling at me."

"I desire to worship you with all I have, and realize every wish you make. The entire galaxy would be in your hand if you ever ask." He locked his hand with the smaller one, and once again kissed his hand before looking into those sapphire deeply.

"Orion, I love you." His voice gentle and filled with pure affection. "I love you so, so much, that I always find words fail to convey how deep I have fallen for you, which rarely occurs to me, for I am a widely-known poet."

"But still, I should have said this sooner," He covered his right hand gently.

Orion's spark rate picked up. He had a gut feeling that something life-changing, something he had wished for was going to come true. Megatronus' velvet blue optics shone with affection.

"May I have the honor to have you as my conjunx endura?"

Orion's face turned bright red. His spark was firing pink fireworks. He had dreamed about it for far too long and too many times. But when it comes to reality, it's almost too much to handle.

"Yes! Yes please." Orion had never smiled so wide. "I have always wanted to!"

Megatronus returned a handsome smile, before pulled the small one into a tight hug.

So much better than I have imagined, they both thought.

"Orion," The low voice vibrated, causing the called mech looked up. Those velvet blue were filled with so so much love.

"May I kiss you?"

Orion beamed. He didn't reply. Instead, he leaned up and pecked the other swiftly. His sapphire shone with fondness and slight mischief.

Megatronus was pleasantly startled, he smirked before leaned in and kissed him once again. This time, the kiss last so long that Orion was panting when they pulled apart.

"Since you seem to be playful now," Megatronus smirked, "I believe you are in the mood to tell me:" he leaned in close to his audio receptor, voice low and tempting,

"How would you like me to do, when you ask me to mark you up?"

Orion's eyes widened as he shivered. His face once again puffed pure red. The gladiator smiled at his adorable reaction, his fingers traced lightly on the small body.

"If you want it invisible," he hummed, "should I leave the marks under your chest panel? Your waist?" His hand moved to the body part as he spoke. He smirked as he saw the other's furious blush. He lowered his voice a bit more. "Or inner thighs?"

Orion shook his head, "...no." He whispered.

Megatronus raised an eyebrow curiously. He watched as Orion hid behind his hands again.

"I-I want you to...make it obvious." The archivist mewled, voice shaking for his own explicit longing, "S-So people would know that I'm yours."

Megatronus' processor error-crushed his head. His cooling fan immediately kicked in and operated like crazy. He had never gotten up so fast, with his whole body loomed over the small mech.

"How are you so—" Megatronus almost couldn't speak properly. He closed his eyes to control his arousal.

"Orion...I'm giving you one last chance to run." His whole body was trembling, "Because once we start, I won't be able to stop even if you cry."

Orion bit his lip, eyes half lidded as he looked at Megatronus. He spoke so innocently yet so seductively.

"That's...exactly how I would want it."

"Oh, my love," The gladiator smirked, "You will learn to be careful for what you wish for."

——————————————
Notes:

If u like it, can u plz leave me a kudo ♥('∀' )人 thanks for reading!

Oh and I may or may not have a second part to this story. Still thinking if I should.

Feel free to leave your thoughts on Instagram@honey_brewed_rose or @honeybrewedrose on Twitter!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.4K 96 2
[A Rinsagi smutty oneshot] An AU in which Rin is a vampire, and Isagi is a werewolf. Enjoy :) (Also I'm most likely gonna write another oneshot deriv...
16K 400 18
The Mario brothers back and with an all new adventure. Join Mario and Luigi as they embarked on another quest to rescue their sister Sophia from the...
1.2M 52.6K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
65K 1.5K 25
Short Story Raph x Leo When Raphael makes a mistake on patrol one night will his family ever forgive him? Or more importantly, will he ever forgive h...