In the 1970s, the bad style o...

Von CNovel_Reader

Qiao Manyue, a modern doctor, encountered medical troubles, and opened his eyes to the 1970s. The original pa... Mehr

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-108 (end)

Chapter 41-50

1.2K 16 5
Von CNovel_Reader

Chapter 41

"Why are you here?" Chen Nansheng first glanced at Lin Xing, and then at the children.
Lin Xing was coming out of the house, holding a handful of white rabbit toffee in his hand, and distributed them to them one by one. Hearing this, he gave him a blank look, "Isn't it good to come? The house is quiet all day long. If you are satisfied, come and play. It can also be lively."
Moreover, she had heard from Ma Chunhua that since the satisfaction of the couple went to their house for two days, now Jiang Zhengzhi knew to help when he came back from the camp. You must know that Jiang Zhengzhi used to be a person whose soy sauce bottle was poured, and he didn't know who to reach out to help.
Chen Nansheng didn't know about the Jiang family's affairs, nor did he know what Lin Xing and the children were up to.
Hearing Lin Xing's words at this time, he thought about it and thought it made sense, "Then I will eat at our house at noon, so you should add a little more rice."
Lin Xing had a smile on his face, "What do you need to say? I bought fish in the morning, and I can stew a pot of fish soup later, and the bibimbap is delicious."
Hearing the words, he swallowed his saliva, raised his head and looked at Lin Xing, "Is it delicious? Is there any pickled fish?"
In his little head, pickled fish is the ceiling of fish cooking, no matter which cooking method has to be compared with pickled fish.
Lin Xing laughed for a while, but still emphasized, "Each has its own taste, but pickled fish is not suitable for your children."
Hearing the words, he was suddenly disappointed.
Seeing this, Lin Xing couldn't hold back and asked, "If you want to eat pickled fish, sister-in-law Lin can also make it, but it will definitely be delicious for your sister."
Man Man hurriedly interrupted and refused, saying, "Sister-in-law Lin, don't worry about him, my sister also said that the pickled fish is very tasty, so if you don't let him make it, that's why he blamed you."
"That Manhuai, you are such a clever ghost." Chen Nansheng didn't know when he walked to the pressurized well to wash his hands.
Lin Xing also tapped his forehead angrily, "Your sister doesn't let you eat it, but you still let sister-in-law Lin cook it for you. Don't you want sister-in-law Lin to be blamed by your sister?"
At this time, Dabao suddenly raised his face and said seriously: "My mother is not the kind of unreasonable person, she will only punish one of them."
He smiled embarrassingly, with a rare look of embarrassment.
Hearing this, Lin Xing and Chen Nansheng looked at each other, and showed a sullen smile at the same time.
After Chen Nansheng washed his hands, he went into the room to pour himself a glass of water. He was sitting on a chair in the living room with his hands on the square table and a steaming enamel cup beside him.
Chen Nansheng turned his head and saw the three children staring at him. He paused for a while. He thought for a while and waved his hand towards Satisfaction, "I heard you are in the first grade?"
Nodding with satisfaction, "Man Huai and I are both in first grade, and Da Bao is in kindergarten."
"Has Dabao started to read?" Chen Nansheng raised his eyebrows and asked.
Man Huai and Da Bao looked at each other, and said loudly, "Not yet, Brother Chen."
Dabao looked expectantly at Chen Nansheng, "Uncle Chen, can you teach me how to read?"
Chen Nansheng's eyes fell on him, and he said without thinking, "Of course."
He thought to himself, what is so difficult about this, just teach a few "123456".
Chen Nansheng went upstairs and took down the unused copybooks of the two junior high school students at home, as well as a bald drill pen.
Satisfied, he took out a hatchet from the kitchen, and Chen Nansheng took it, sharpening the pencil carefully.
He asked Dabao to sit on the side, and then slowly wrote a vertical line on the notebook, "This is 1, isn't it very simple?"

Dabao nodded excitedly and surprised, "So this is 1, what about 2, what about 2?"
Chen Nansheng said seriously: "You can learn 2 only after you learn 1."
"Then give it a try!" Dabao said impatiently, stretching his palms upwards towards him.
Chen Nansheng thought for a while and handed him the pencil, "Don't use too much force when writing, otherwise the pencil will break and the copybook may be punctured."
Dabao nodded obediently with a "hmm": "Okay, I see."
Satisfaction and Man Huai looked at each other quietly where Chen Nansheng couldn't see, and Man Huai's eyes gleamed with the cunning of "scheming to succeed".
Dabao grabbed the pencil, sat on the chair, put his hands on the table, and held the pencil in the posture of making a fist.
Seeing that he was about to draw on the copybook, Chen Nansheng just picked up the enamel cup and wanted to drink water, but put it down in a hurry, "Wait!"
Chen Nansheng grabbed Dabao's little hand, frowned and said, "That's not how you grab a pen, I'll teach you how to grab a pen."
As he spoke, he began to correct Dabao's fingers. Dabao watched with wide eyes, and cooperated with his movements, changing from the original five-finger grasping pen to the current three-finger grasping pen.
Soon, Chen Nansheng let go of Dabao's little hand, looked at his gesture of grasping the pen at this time, and nodded with satisfaction, "That's right, really smart, that's how he grasped the pen."
Dabao also looked very happy, and asked eagerly, "Then I will start writing."
"Let's write." Chen Nansheng slowly picked up the enamel cup and took a sip.
I saw Dabao lying on the table and writing a few words, his brows furrowed tighter and tighter, "Uncle Chen, this pencil is broken, and I can't even write!"
He raised the pencil and pushed the copybook in Chen Nansheng's direction.
The onlookers behind were full of hearing the words, and said quickly: "Let me see, let me see."
Although Man Yi didn't speak, he squeezed half his body in and pushed Chen Nansheng to the side.
Chen Nansheng was squeezed away just as he stretched his neck to see: ...
In a panic, he urgently lowered his feet resting on the horizontal bar of the table, which stabilized his body, and there was no embarrassing incident of falling to the ground.
"What are you squeezing? I want to see them come one by one." He moved his chair and said angrily.
The three children froze on the spot when they heard the words, all of them lowered their heads.
Chen Nansheng:?
The air instantly became quiet, only the sound of Lin Xing chopping wood came from the kitchen.
Chen Nansheng's heart tightened, "What's wrong?"
The tone of his speech just now was not serious, right? It's not an insulting tone either.
Chen Nansheng moved closer to the three children and bent down to look at their faces.
Man Huai suddenly turned his head away from him, wiped his eyes with his hands behind his back, and said in a muffled voice: "Brother Chen, it doesn't matter if you don't like us, we'll go home right away."
Chen Nansheng slowly opened his eyes wide. He frowned and said anxiously, "Why don't I like you guys? If I don't like you, can you teach you how to read?"

At this time Dabao raised his head suddenly, said with red eyes: "I know, you also think I'm stupid."
After finishing the words, facing away from their arms, he raised his hand again and wiped his eyes.
Chen Nansheng was completely panicked. He actually made the children of the Gu family cry?
"I don't, I really don't." Chen Nansheng raised his hands and tried to explain palely: "My usual tone of speech is that way. It's not aimed at you. I really don't like you, nor do I despise you for being stupid."
Yiyi raised his head, his face was full of frustration visible to the naked eye, but it could be seen that he tried his best to pull himself together, and pulled out a smile that was uglier than crying, "Brother Chen, suddenly remembered that there is something to do at home, so let's go first."
Dabao looked sleepy, and obediently arranged the pencil and notebook.
Words are not spoken, actions speak for themselves.
Looking at Man Huai again, I don't know when he was already standing at the door of the hall.
Chen Nansheng:? ? ?
Chen Nansheng:! ! !
He couldn't sit still anymore, he hurriedly stepped forward to stop Man Huai, "Listen to me..."
What Chen Nansheng had just started came to an abrupt end, because he saw the red eyes and red nose.
He panicked even more, his temples bulged and his head ached. Chen Nansheng tried to slow down his tone, "Brother Chen really didn't mean that. My usual tone of speech is like that. It's not aimed at you. If you don't believe me, you can ask your sister-in-law Lin Xing."
Sniffing heavily, red eyes looked at him dubiously, "Really?"
"Really!" Chen Nansheng nodded, eager to use the fastest speed in his life.
Sniffing again, the mistrust on his face gradually disappeared, his mouth was pursed, and he was about to reveal a smile.
However, at this moment, Dabao's voice suddenly sounded, "I don't believe it!"
The corners of the slightly raised lips curved down in an instant.
Chen Nansheng: ...
With his chest blocked, he turned his head to look at Dabao, and said in a weak and helpless tone, "Then how can you trust me?"
Dabao tilted his head and thought about it seriously, then opened his round eyes and said, "Unless you can cook us a meal!"
Chen Nansheng was taken aback, and subconsciously refused, "I don't cook well, and your Aunt Lin Xing is doing it right now."
When Dabao heard the words, his mouth slammed down, his eyes accused and he said: "I knew you were lying to us!"
Chen Nansheng was dumbfounded. He didn't understand how he was lying to them if he didn't cook.
However, the three children hardly defended him at all, holding hands and going out of the house.
Chen Nansheng had no choice but to stop him, and said tiredly, "Isn't it just cooking? I'll do it!"
If a few children were allowed to walk out of the Chen family's gate with red eyes, within a long time, the whole Nanyin Island would have to know, and they didn't even know how to arrange him and Lin Xing.
A child is ignorant, so he can't be ignorant, right?
It's just that he didn't know why, but he always felt that there was a smell of garlic on his body.
Lin Xing, who was in the kitchen without knowing it, was startled when she saw Chen Nansheng suddenly appear at the door of the kitchen and said that he wanted to cook.

It was the first time ever!
Surprised and delighted, she gave up the kitchen to Chen Nansheng, and was so happy that she went to the house to grab a handful of candy for the children.
Afternoon, camp area.
Chen Nansheng rarely went to Jiang Zhengzhi's office.
He sat down on the chair in front of the desk, then skillfully picked up the kettle and poured himself a glass of water, pretending to ask casually: "What happened to the old Gu's family recently? I think they have been running to your house these days."
Jiang Zhengzhi didn't expect him to bring this up. Hearing this, his heart skipped a beat, and he picked up the enamel cup to cover up the strangeness on his face. "I've only been here for two days. I'm so hungry today."
Chen Nansheng was almost choked. He subconsciously concealed the fact that several children came to his house from the other party. What?"
Jiang Zhengzhi was taken aback for a moment, and followed the other party's words to think.
That's right, what did the three little ancestors go to his house for?
what else can i do Instruct him to do laundry, cook, and clean the yard.
Thinking of these, Jiang Zhengzhi was suffocated for a while, and he couldn't bear to look back.
In just two days, I don't know if he had been trained to instinct. When he went back at noon, he didn't see the three little ones, but he actually took the initiative to enter the kitchen.
"Did you think of something?" Seeing him suddenly lost in thought, Chen Nansheng couldn't help asking expectantly.
Jiang Zhengzhi came back to his senses and gave him a complicated look, "Don't ask."
Asking is unbearable.
Chen Nansheng: ...
Jiang Zhengzhi couldn't ask anything, and he couldn't blow himself up, so he could only leave in disappointment.
In the next week, the three children of satisfaction went to Jiang's house on one day, Chen's house on two days, and stayed at home with Qiao Manyue on Sunday.
Jiang Zhengzhi was "attacked" by the innocent faces of the children, and he took the initiative to do housework when he came back from the camp. Chen Nansheng was so annoyed by the children's "a hundred thousand whys" that he could only hide in the kitchen.
Another week passed.
On this day, Gu Chengfeng rarely walked home from the camp with Jiang Zhengzhi and Chen Nansheng. On the way, he met many comrades from the military area, and everyone greeted him warmly.
However, it is rare to meet each other in normal times, and some bold people directly went up to Gu Chengfeng and asked, "Head Gu, I heard that you are the one who does the housework in your house, is it true?"
Although this matter has been circulating in the military area, it has not been confirmed in fact.
When the people around heard the words, there were gossipy smiles on their faces.
Gu Chengfeng's expression froze for a moment, and he was about to speak, but Chen Nansheng took the conversation away.
"What's wrong with doing housework? Head Gu does housework because he loves his wife? If the men in your family don't do housework, then you have to seriously think about whether your men really love her." You!" Chen Nansheng looked at the crowd and said.
Gu Chengfeng:? ? ?
Jiang Zhengzhi swallowed his saliva, always thinking that this scene seems familiar, why is it?

Chapter 42

Everyone was stunned when they heard it, subconsciously thinking about what Chen Nansheng said, and they thought it was damn reasonable.
Originally, I was thinking of joking, but I didn't expect to eat melon and eat it on my own head!
The spectators looked at each other and made excuses to leave.
Gu Chengfeng thought of something, looked at Chen Nansheng with meaningful eyes, and looked at Jiang Zhengzhi, "I have known you for so many years, I didn't know that you are so enthusiastic."
"There are so many things you don't know." Chen Nansheng felt uncomfortable.
A few days ago, he even laughed at Jiang Zhengzhi, but today he stood up to speak for Gu Chengfeng, and his face really ached.
etc!
Jiang Zhengzhi didn't know what to think of, his eyes widened suddenly, and he suddenly turned his head to look at Jiang Zhengzhi.
And Jiang Zhengzhi was staring at him suspiciously at this time, and the two eyes collided, and in the lightning flash and thunder, those things that felt wrong suddenly became clear, and everything became traceable.
The two squinted their eyes, checked their eyes, then looked away in a very tacit understanding, and at the same time gave a cold snort to Gu Chengfeng.
Jiang Zhengzhi: "Gu Chengfeng, so it was your three little ancestors who did it!"
Chen Nansheng: "I fought with you, I really endured it for a week!"
The two yelled, not giving Gu Chengfeng a chance to react at all, one of them held his arm, and his legs were pressed against the bends of his knees, so that he couldn't use his strength to resist.
Gu Chengfeng was stunned, struggled a few times, and found that Chen Nansheng and Jiang Zhengzhi were serious, so he lay flat, took off all the strength in his body, and leaned on the two people behind him to lift him up.
Jiang Zhengzhi: ...
Chen Nansheng: ...
If you are angry, you have to work hard.
Jiang Zhengzhi was so angry that he kicked Gu Chengfeng's ass, "You are really good!"
How could Gu Chengfeng let him kick his noble ass, just now he was laying flat and let others slaughter him, and he escaped from the control of the two of them almost instantly, so fast that people couldn't see how he moved.
"What? Are you going to fight?" Gu Chengfeng raised his chin slightly, looking at them with a look of complacency and complacency.
The two of them were choked when they heard the words, who on the island would dare to fight Gu Chengfeng, a pervert?
Jiang Zhengzhi was so angry that he put his hands on his hips, and nodded Gu Chengfeng with the other hand, panting heavily, "I said why those bastards from your family come to my house every day, so that's the idea!"
Chen Nansheng was also angry. After all, he was a man who was several dozen years older. He was being played around by a few little dolls. He was really angry, funny and sad.
Gu Chengfeng looked up at the sky, "I don't know what you are talking about."
"You still don't know what to say?" Jiang Zhengzhi couldn't get out of his stomach, and he was suffocating in his chest.
Compared with him, Chen Nansheng didn't give in much, he was angry, suffocated and choked.
But Gu Chengfeng didn't want to admit it, and they couldn't do anything. If they blew themselves up, would they be ashamed if they said something embarrassing?
Although it is equivalent to having no face now...
***

Gu Chengfeng worked so hard to get away from Jiang Zhengzhi and Chen Nansheng, and when he got home, Qiao Manyue left the morning shift unexpectedly today, and the three children were rarely at home.
But that's fine too.
Gu Chengfeng glanced at the three children, took off his muddy clothes on the bench beside him, changed his shoes, and asked while washing his hands, "You three, tell me honestly, what have you done recently? ?"
"What's the matter?" Man Huai was taken aback.
Dabao looked up blankly, "We have done a lot of things recently, what do you want to hear?"
Ruyi pursed his lips, and asked hesitantly, "What about going to Brother Jiang and Brother Chen's house?"
Gu Chengfeng took a deep satisfied look, stood up and wiped his hands with a rag and hung it up again, "Yes, let's talk about it."
Qiao Manyue heard the words from the side, turned her head to take a look, and pricked up her gossip ears.
Dabao turned his head arrogantly, "No, I won't tell you."
Satisfaction and Man Huai looked at each other, pursed their lips and said nothing, but there was a bit of complacency in Man Huai's eyes.
Gu Chengfeng looked at him coolly, "Then do you want to feel the pain from your father's slap?"
Dabao subconsciously looked at his knuckle palm, his expression changed again and again, and finally he looked at Qiao Manyue with accusation, "Mom, you don't care about Dad, he wants to beat someone up!"
Qiao Manyue didn't raise her head, pretending she didn't hear it.
Gu Chengfeng pulled a chair, sat down with his long legs bent, and said with a blank expression: "What happened today, it's useless to call your mother. Your Uncle Jiang and Uncle Chen have already said it all. You should take the initiative to explain it. ."
Speaking of this, he paused for a moment, and added: "Leniency for confession and strictness for resistance."
When Man Huai heard this, he showed a skeptical expression, "Brother Jiang, what did Brother Chen say about us? Do they dislike us going to their house for dinner every day?"
Qiao Manyue twitched the corners of her mouth, it was obvious that Gu Chengfeng knew something, and Man Huai actually thought that he was here to make jokes, and he didn't know whether to call this kid smart or stupid.
She reminded: "Be honest and be lenient and resist strictness."
Manyi turned to look at Qiao Manyue, with a flash of hesitation on his face.
Seeing that he wanted to confess, Dabao immediately said loudly: "I don't believe it! Uncle Jiang and Uncle Chen will definitely not tell Dad that they are all good people who want to save face!"
He specially emphasized the words "to save face".
Man Huai also tugged Xin Xin's sleeves, signaling him not to "surrender" so soon.
Yixing ignored them, looked at Gu Chengfeng, and told him carefully what happened in Jiang's and Chen's homes this week.
The corners of Gu Chengfeng's mouth kept twitching, which was almost as he had guessed, but he didn't expect the process to be so outrageous.
He frowned and asked, "Who taught you those nonsense words? You even learned to lie?"
After the words fell, Dabao immediately retorted loudly, "I didn't lie!"
Man Huai also nodded, "We are telling the truth! Don't tell me brother-in-law, do you also think that girls do housework?"
Satisfied reminded in a low voice, "You didn't say that last time."

Gu Chengfeng was at a loss for words, "Then you can't lie to Commander Jiang and Political Commissar Chen, they are considered your elders, it's impolite for you to do so."
The three children were speechless, and Man Huai and Da Bao showed dissatisfaction on their faces.
Turning his eyes full of eyes, he wanted to argue, "But sister-in-law Chunhua and sister-in-law Lin Xing both know, and they both agree!"
So they didn't lie!
Dabao kept nodding his head like a chicken pecking at rice, wishing he could cut off his head.
Man Yi didn't speak immediately, but thought for a few seconds, and asked with some confusion: "Then shall we apologize to Brother Jiang and Brother Chen?"
Man Huai and Da Bao's eyes widened when they heard the words.
"Why do you have to apologize? We didn't do anything wrong." Dabao crossed his arms angrily.
Looking at her eyes full of satisfaction, she felt very hurt as if she had been betrayed.
Yan Yi had no choice but to explain to them: "Brother-in-law is right, we didn't lie, but Brother Jiang and Brother Chen are our elders after all, it's not good to play tricks on them like this."
Qiao Manyue nodded with satisfaction, and she gave a thumbs up, "Satisfaction is awesome!"
Man Huai and Da Bao still didn't understand, their little faces were full of anger.
Seeing this, Gu Chengfeng felt a headache. He was really not good at this kind of education work, so he just moved the chair so as not to hinder Qiao Manyue's performance.
Qiao Manyue gave him a blank look, and then looked at the two "problem children". She asked back, "Will you be angry if someone tricks you like this?"
Man Huai and Da Bao's expressions instantly froze on their faces, wanting to nod but trying to lose face, so they both turned their heads together, not daring to look at Qiao Man Yue, but nodded their heads up and down.
Gu Chengfeng frowned.
Qiao Manyue's eyes twitched.
Man Yi directly turned his head away from looking at this disgraced brother and nephew.
Qiao Manyue took a deep breath, "So shouldn't you apologize?"
Man Huai and Da Bao hesitated for a few seconds, and finally nodded reluctantly.
Because of being pressured by the apology, it is not delicious to eat with a full heart. I usually hula hula grilled rice, but today it is more polite than satisfied. And Dabao is even more outrageous, it is almost impossible to count and eat one by one.
Qiao Manyue glanced at them blankly, and said coolly: "Clean up the dishes and wash the dishes if you are full at the latest."
Man Huai and Da Bao froze, and immediately resumed their usual speed.
However, some things will come even if you don't want to face them.
Yiyi held the egg, full of Chinese cabbage, and Dabao first came to Jiang's house with a small mouth that could be used to hang oil bottles.
The moment Jiang Zhengzhi opened the door and saw them, he subconsciously raised his hand and stroked his chest, "Why are you here? Haven't you had dinner yet?"
After he finished speaking, he immediately came to his senses, and when he saw the ingredients they brought, he was so angry that the roots of his teeth were itchy, "You don't mean to let me cook, do you?"
The things the three children promised would not be impossible. Although they were very reluctant before, they didn't show half of it when they arrived at Jiang's house.
The three children bowed to Jiang Zhengzheng in unison, and then straightened up in unison, with watery eyes and a sincere tone, "Brother/Uncle Jiang, we were wrong."
Jiang Zhengzhi:? ?
What did he hear?

These three little ancestors (little devils) actually apologized?
Jiang Zhengzhi took two steps back subconsciously, and instead of taking their words seriously, he raised his heart and his face was full of defense, "What are you trying to do?"
satisfy:?
Full of:?
Dabao:?
The three children looked dazed, they didn't want to do anything, weren't they apologizing?
Why is Brother/Uncle Jiang acting weird and not very smart?
"Satisfied?" At this moment, Ma Chunhua's voice suddenly sounded, and she walked from behind Jiang Zhengzhi, her eyes touched the children's hands, "Why do you still bring something? Haven't eaten yet?"
Man Huai and Da Bao pursed their lips without speaking.
Man Yi scratched his head, with a shy expression on his face, "We're here to apologize."
"Apologize? Why do you want to apologize?" Although Ma Chunhua used interrogative sentences, she looked directly at Jiang Zhengzhi.
To be honest, Jiang Zhengzhi is a little unresponsive now, so he is satisfied that the three children are really here to apologize, not to fool him into working?
He squinted his eyes, but he still didn't let go of the defense in his heart. The so-called fear of well ropes after being bitten by a snake for ten years does not mean that certain shadows can be let go.
Full of not knowing what he was thinking, he nodded seriously when he heard what Ma Chunhua said.
He took Dabao's arm, walked up to Jiang Zhengzhi with Manyi, raised his face and said solemnly: "Brother Jiang, we know we were wrong. We shouldn't say something to provoke you just to make you work."
Satisfied with serious eyes, "I'm sorry, Brother Jiang."
Dabao also lowered his head, "Uncle Jiang, I am not sensible."
Jiang Zhengzhi looked at them in a daze, his face turned blue and then pale. At first, it was just a guess, but he was not really sure. Now that several children have admitted it, I have to say that this is undoubtedly a huge blow to Jiang Zhengzhi.
He is an indomitable man, capable of fighting the enemy on the battlefield, and capable of fighting wits and courage with the enemy agents.
In the end, he stumbled on a few brats and was played around by a few brats. When he said it, where would Jiang Zhengzhi's face be?
But at this time Ma Chunhua said to Yiyi: "You guys are still children, what do you know? Your big brother Jiang Uncle Jiang was wrong. If it wasn't for his stupid mind, how could you kids be excited?"
It was another head-on crit.
Jiang Zhengzhi covered his chest, feeling cold and cold, "Let's go."
As he said that, he turned around, walked into the house with a heavy back and lost his soul.
The satisfied couple looked at each other with doubts on their faces.
As his bedside person, Ma Chunhua could guess his thoughts at a glance, she waved her hand indifferently, "Don't worry about him."
Now that she said so, she was satisfied with the completion of a few self-apologizing tasks, and ignored Ma Chunhua's obstruction, dropped her things and ran.
Ten minutes later, the satisfied three children went home to pick up a new round of things, and appeared in front of Chen's house again.

Chapter 43

Jiang Zhengzhi was originally lying on the bench on the veranda, when he heard the voice from the next door, he straightened up and sat up.
"Ouch!" Ma Chunhua, who was feeding the chickens in the yard, was taken aback and glared at him, "What's going on?"
Jiang Zhengzhi swept away his previous autism, with a faintly excited and gloating expression on his face, he tilted his ears, and motioned to Ma Chunhua, "Listen, have the three little brats from the Gu family gone to the old Chen's house?"
Ma Chunhua also listened closely, and could indeed hear Lin Xinghe's voice speaking, but she couldn't hear what she said clearly because the voice was too low.
"It's them." Ma Chunhua stood up immediately, wiping her hands on the cloth around her body, "I have to return those eggs and cabbage to them quickly."
He said he was about to go into the house and take out his things.
Jiang Zhengzhi hastily stretched out his hand to stop her, and said angrily, "Why do you pay me back, those little bastards tricked me around, why don't you like to eat their egg and cabbage buns?"
Ma Chunhua frowned, "The four children of Xiaoqiao's family are not easy in themselves. Is it appropriate for us to take so many eggs from them?"
"Why is it inappropriate?" Jiang Zheng straightened his neck, but refused to give it back to her, "Are you the one who got hurt?"
He looked at Ma Chunhua, and the more he thought about it, the more angry he became. Since the three little bastards came to the house to instruct him to work, the mother-in-law at home has changed.
In the past, he said nothing about family affairs, but now the other party dares to refute his words, and they have their own opinions in everything they say and do.
Ma Chunhua couldn't resist him, so she could only say to him angrily: "Bu Bu Bu! Then don't expect me to make it, you can make it yourself if you want to eat it."
Jiang Zhengzhi was stunned, "What? Now the cooking at home is mine?"
"That's mine? Why is it mine?" Ma Chunhua said to him.
"Didn't you do well before? Why did it suddenly change?" Seeing that she seemed really angry, Jiang Zhengzhi couldn't help becoming short of breath.
Ma Chunhua sneered, "I was stupid before."
The satisfied couple are right, this family is not hers alone, and she can't leave all the housework to her. If she doesn't have a job, she can talk about it all day, but she obviously has a job, and she has to go to work in the canteen of the camp every day.
Jiang Zhengzhi was choked, but he was very surprised when he saw Ma Chunhua's appearance.
In my impression, this seemed to be the first time Ma Chunhua had blush with him after he married Ma Chunhua, because of the three children of the Gu family.
For a moment, Jiang Zhengzhi didn't know what emotions he was in, he was angry, relieved and sad.
Ma Chunhua went upstairs angrily, and Jiang Zheng sat on the bench with his legs bent.
At this time, another voice came from the next door. Jiang Zhengzhi rolled his eyes, and suddenly stood up and walked to the wall.
He poked his head out to look over, and happened to see Yiyi walking out of the gate of Chen's courtyard. Lin Xing had a smile on his face, while Chen Nansheng's face was livid, extremely ugly.
Jiang Zhengzhi smiled gloatingly, "Old Chen, who messed with you? Why don't you look very happy?"
Seeing that his expression changed slightly, Chen Nansheng's complexion turned dark once more, and he kept waving at him, "Roll, when did you learn that stinking problem, what are you doing climbing on the wall of my house?"
Jiang Zhengzhi smiled, his face was as thick as a copper wall, and he was completely unaffected by the other party's black face, "Didn't I hear the voices of the children of the Gu family, thinking that you talked about them with me a while ago, I was curious, so I controlled them." Can't stop wanting to see it."
After finishing speaking, he blinked his eyes very flatly, "Don't mind."
It is typical to get cheap and sell well.
Chen Nan was very angry and laughed back, "Stop this hypocritical drama, don't think I don't know that the three sons of the Gu family went to your house just now."
Jiang Zhengzhi:?
A flash of complacency flashed across Chen Nansheng's face, and he glanced at Jiang Zhengzhi, "Didn't expect that, I've been standing there."
He raised his finger and pointed to a window on the second floor. This window could have a panoramic view of Jiang's courtyard, but people standing in the courtyard would not easily notice it.
Jiang Zhengzhi's expression froze immediately, and the door disappeared into the wall almost instantly.
Chen Nansheng snorted coldly, and shouted to Jiang's family, "Head Jiang, don't go."
Jiang Zhengzhi's face was darker than that of the other party just now, and he walked into the hall full of aggrieved stomach, so that he would not worry about Chen Nansheng coming out from the wall to see him.
He originally planned to read the joke, but he didn't expect the other party to read the joke directly.
Who would have thought that this would be a wave of mutual harm?
And Nanyin Island has also undergone earth-shaking changes since this day. Almost every family in the military area can hear the noise, and the men and women in the family are arguing over who will do the housework.
Fortunately, there was Gu Chengfeng who made a sample in the front, and I don't know when, rumors spread on the island that Jiang Zhengzhi and Chen Nansheng went home to do housework, and later Ma Chunhua and Lin Xing testified.
The gay men in the military area finally no longer dislike doing housework. After returning from the camp, those who have time and conditions will go up to help.
After Qiao Manyue had dinner, she sat on a chair on the porch with Ma Chunhua and Lin Xing, who came to chat about the housework.
Ma Chunhua's face was full of excitement and disbelief, "Little Qiao, do you know that now they are starting to compare other men's housework skills outside?"
This is something that has never happened before.
In the past, let alone comparisons, it was even rare for a man in the family to do housework, otherwise Gu Chengfeng would not be pointed at by others.
Qiao Manyue pointed at the three children who were earnestly weeding the vegetable field, "It's their credit."
Dabao immediately turned to look at Ma Chunhua, "Aunt Chunhua, am I good?"
"Awesome!" Ma Chunhua smiled and stretched out a big thumb to him.

"It was my Uncle Manhuai's idea. I think those aunts and aunts should thank my Uncle Manhuai." Dabao said proudly.
After doing this big thing, Gu Chengfeng has been smiling for several days. Even if they did something naughty, Gu Chengfeng didn't get angry, and even encouraged them "dementedly".
Therefore, Dabao swelled.
Qiao Manyue glanced at him expressionlessly, and asked coolly, "Did you forget something?"
"What's the matter?" Dabao asked subconsciously.
Ruyi reached out and tugged at his clothes, reminding him in a low voice, "Apologize."
They are doing something wrong.
Dabao came to his senses, threw his head away hastily, pursed his mouth and dared not speak any more.
Ma Chunhua and Lin Xing laughed out loud.
"The three children in your family are so much fun." Ma Chunhua said.
Lin Xing: "I used to think that Man Xin was obedient and well-behaved, but I didn't expect him to be quite mischievous. Now it seems that Erbao is the only one who is quieter."
Qiao Manyue's eyes were full of smiles, and she glanced at her when she heard the words, "Then you are wrong, she and Dabao are brothers and sisters, as if they were fake, where do you think you can be quiet?"
Looking at Man Yi, he knew that the reason why Man Man looked stable and well-behaved was because his elder brother had a heavy burden.
Ma Chunhua followed her words and looked at Erbao. The three adults were chatting, and her brother and uncle weeded. Isn't that quiet enough?"
Although her children are not around now, they were taken care of when they were young, not to mention how naughty they are. When I first learned to walk, I almost climbed onto the roof and opened the roof.
"That's when you haven't seen her snatching things from her brothers and uncles. If she can't grab them, she will just talk, or just cry." Qiao Manyue said.
Ma Chunhua and Lin Xing were very surprised when they heard the words. Seeing Er Bao's appearance, he was not that kind of child at all.
"Sister is a complainer." Dabao echoed, and it was obvious that there was a lot of resentment.
Ma Chunhua and Lin Xing laughed again.
After laughing, Ma Chunhua sighed again, "I still envy your family. The quarrel is a bit noisy, but the family is happy and happy when they are together."
Qiao Manyue thought of the two children in her country, and thought, "You can go back to see the two children if you have time. You and Captain Jiang didn't go back for the Chinese New Year. They must miss you very much."
Lin Xing also looked at Ma Chunhua, "Yes, ask the cafeteria for ten and a half months off, and you go back to spend a few days with the two children, otherwise, if you haven't seen each other for so long, your relationship will fade."
Qiao Manyue blinked at her, "Sister-in-law Lin is right, they probably don't even remember what their parents' faces looked like."
Ma Chunhua was still hesitating at first, but when she heard these words, her eyes immediately turned red.
She sniffed her nose, said firmly, and said in a muffled voice, "Then I'll go back tomorrow."
Qiao Manyue reminded calmly, "Then you can not tell them first, just give them a big surprise."
Lin Xing thought for a while, nodded, and gave her an idea, "You can choose the time when they go to school, and pick them up after school, they will be very happy."
Dabao, who pricked up his ears to listen to the adults, immediately raised his hand when he heard the words, "Can Mom pick me up after school?"
Satisfied and full of enthusiasm, she also turned her head and looked at Qiao Manyue expectantly.
After being disturbed by these children, the dull breath on Ma Chunhua's body has disappeared.
The corners of Qiao Manyue's mouth twitched. Before answering the children, Ma Chunhua stood up first, "You guys talk first. I'm worried that tomorrow will be too late. Now I have to go to the cafeteria to ask for leave and go back to pack my things."
Seeing this, Lin Xing also stood up, "I'll go with you."
Qiao Manyue had no choice but to wave goodbye to them.
After they left, Dabao didn't give up and asked again: "Comrade Qiao Manyue, can you pick us up from school?"
As the voice fell, he was full of satisfaction and looked at her expectantly.
Qiao Manyue rolled her eyes at them speechlessly, "When will I finish work earlier than yours?"
The three children were immediately choked.
It was indeed a long time since they came back from school every day, and Qiao Manyue didn't come back.
He frowned and thought for a moment, then suddenly said with bright eyes: "Sister, shall we pick you up from get off work tomorrow?"
"If you don't think it's too far away," Qiao Manyue said.
In this way, she doesn't have to take Erbao home alone. Although Erbao can walk for a while now, he is still young after all, not to mention walking slowly. Walking too much is not good for development.
Dabao immediately clapped his hands excitedly when he heard the words, "We are not too far away, we are going to pick up my sister and you to go home."
the next day.
Ma Chunhua got on the train back to her hometown. According to Qiao Manyue's suggestion, no one reminded her when she went back this time.
She and Jiang Zhengzhi's hometown is not far from Nanyin Island by train, but the train also takes two days and one night.
Time flew by, and two days passed quickly. Ma Chunhua got off the car carrying the snacks and nutritional products bought at the Lucheng Supply and Marketing Cooperative, and got on the car home with the flow of people.

Chapter 44

It's the weekend again in two days.
Qiao Manyue made an appointment with Lin Xing and Gu Chengfeng's lover Shu Xiaoqin two days ago to go to Lucheng Supply and Marketing Cooperative to grab fabrics.
But I didn't expect that Mrs. Guo had to go to the health station because she had something to do today, so she couldn't help look after the child.
Qiao Manyue had no choice but to turn her head to look at Gu Chengfeng, "Can you take it to the camp and let Shi Qing look after it?"
When the voice fell, before Gu Chengfeng could speak, Dabao frowned and pouted to express his strong resistance, "Last time you said you would take us to Lucheng next time, now it's the next time, you want to say again Next time?"
Qiao Manyue didn't change her face, "I said I'll take you to play, but today I'm not going to play, I'm going to grab the fabric, and when the time comes, everyone will go to grab the fabric, who can care about you?"
"We don't need anyone to watch, we will take care of ourselves." Dabao said loudly.
Qiao Manyue was unmoved, "That's not okay. You are still children now, and there are many people and noisy places. If someone takes you away while we are not paying attention, where will your father and I go to find you?"
Dabao didn't speak immediately, and stared at Qiao Manyue with wide eyes full of disbelief.
Man Huai didn't speak from the beginning to the end, just staring at her eagerly.
Erbao can understand a lot of what they said now, and probably understand what Qiao Manyue and Dabao are saying.
She rolled her eyes, turned over from the chair and slid to the ground with her buttocks pouted, and she ran in front of Qiao Manyue with small unsteady steps, holding her legs and looking up , she said "jiri gulu" in words that she could only understand herself.
Dabao's eyes lit up when he saw this, he pointed at Erbao and said loudly: "Look, my sister wants to go too!"
Not knowing what to think, he glanced at Qiao Manyue cautiously, and said in a low voice, "Sister, don't you always talk about democracy? Then let's vote, shall we?"
The corners of Qiao Manyue's mouth twitched when he heard this, and he ruthlessly rejected his proposal, "Not good."
The smile that Dabao just showed froze his face. He wrinkled his face and jumped on the ground a few times, "I object!"
"invalid objection."
Dabao had no choice but to cast his eyes on Gu Chengfeng's face asking for help, and dragged out his voice, "Dad~"
Gu Chengfeng looked at them, thought for a while, looked at Qiao Manyue and said, "I have a meeting all day today, and I may not have time to take care of them. I'm actually a little worried that Shi Qing can't handle it alone, or you can take them there , I will let Shi Qing go with you, "
"I agree!" Dabao quickly raised his hand.
"I agree too!" He raised his hand weakly.
Satisfied silently raised his hand.
Seeing that her brothers and uncles raised their little hands, Er Bao waved her two hands up, and yelled "ahh".
Qiao Manyue: ...
She looked at the four children who were already very excited before they went, and her head throbbed. However, according to what Gu Chengfeng said, there was really no other way, as Shi Qing was a young man, it was a bit embarrassing for him to take care of four children.
Knowing that they could go to Lucheng, the four children were excited and excited, Shi Qing changed into casual clothes, and walked behind with Er Bao in his arms, while Qiao Manyue led a child in front.
There are a lot of people going to Lucheng today, and they all have one purpose, which is to grab fabrics.

Squeezed in the middle of the adults, with eyes looking at one another, suddenly pulled Qiao Manyue's clothes, frowned and asked, "Sister, let Brother Shi Qing grab it later."
Lin Xing and Shu Xiaoqin next to me heard this, and couldn't help laughing out loud.
Lin Xing was familiar with him, so he directly poked his forehead, "You are the only one who is clever."
He smiled at her full of arms.
Lin Xing looked at Qiao Manyue with envy all over his face, "These children in your family are raised so well, they think about you in everything. Unlike the two in my family, they only think about their parents when something happens."
Satisfied with the fact that a child stood out for Gu Chengfeng, although Chen Nansheng was disgruntled when he talked about it, but she had been married to him for many years, and she could tell at a glance that he was envious.
Qiao Manyue didn't have the habit of humbly belittling her own children outside, so she smiled when she heard the words, and there was a little pride in her words, "They're all smart."
Satisfied with hearing a few words, he couldn't help puffing out his small chest.
While talking, the boat finally arrived at Lucheng Wharf.
Shi Qing took Qiao Manyue's task, and the young boy followed Lin Xing and Shu Xiaoqin to the supply and marketing cooperative as soon as they got off the boat.
Qiao Manyue had experienced it before, and she wasn't very surprised, but the children were dumbfounded, and Erbao was so frightened that she hugged Qiao Manyue's neck in a hurry, her mouth deflated, wanting to cry or not.
Seeing everyone running away, Qiao Manyue asked the children to hold hands and walked slowly towards the supply and marketing cooperative.
After Dabao's energy passed, he became a little eager to try, "Are we going to grab it too?"
Man Huai gave him a blank look, "Of course not, let's see the fun too."
Dabao suddenly drooped his face in disappointment, "Why? We have so many family members, how could Uncle Shi Qing win it all by himself."
Yiyi turned his head and looked him up and down, and questioned his soul: "Then how do you grab it? Jump on the counter? Or are you going to be trampled under by the adults?"
Qiao Manyue couldn't hold back for a moment, and burst out laughing "puchi".
Only now did she realize that Yi Yi actually has the talent of poisonous tongue.
Dabao was choked, his complexion changed again and again, he glanced at Qiao Manyue, and his eyes lit up when he thought of something, "Can't my mother carry me?"
As he spoke, he broke free from Satisfied's hand, trotted over and grabbed the corner of Qiao Manyue's clothes, "Hold me, and I'll grab a lot of fabric, okay?"
I don't know where he learned his posture, but when he spoke, he blinked his eyes like a coquettish coquettish.
Qiao Manyue frowned, "Be normal for me."
Dabao curled his lips, his expression returned to normal, but his tone was still coquettish, "Can you hold me?"
"OK."
Unexpectedly, Qiao Manyue agreed.
Yiyi showed a surprised expression, while Dabao was excited and excited, and glanced at Yiyi proudly.

Qiao Manyue didn't say anything, and slowly led them to the supply and marketing cooperative. Before they reached the door, they could see everyone's moving figures when they approached from a distance.
Shoes were trampled off, lesbians' hair was ripped out, it was a trivial matter, and even a few clothes were torn with holes.
Several children stared blankly.
Qiao Manyue looked at Dabao and smiled slightly, "Comrade Gu Shanhe, do you still want to go?"
Dabao: ...
Covering his mouth with his hands full, he sneered mercilessly, "Dabao is so small, and his strength is not as big as an adult's. Will his hands be torn off?"
Dabao: ...
Feeling ashamed, he snorted coldly towards Man Huai.
Then he folded his arms and turned his back to them, it was impossible to go.
A fourth child just stood under the big tree outside the supply and marketing cooperative and waited. Erbao was a bit heavy now. Qiao Manyue hugged her for a while, but couldn't bear it, so he put her on a rock under the tree and let her sit.
Seeing this, the satisfied children also searched for a clean and flat stone.
"Comrade Joe?"
Suddenly, a suspicious and uncertain voice came from the side.
Qiao Manyue turned her head and followed the voice. The person speaking was a dark-skinned man wearing a white straw hat.
When the man saw her face, he looked at the children beside him, and immediately showed a surprised expression, and said a little excitedly: "Comrade Qiao, it's really you, I thought I was mistaken! How could you not?" In Lucheng?"
Qiao Manyue saw that the other person looked familiar, and it took a few seconds to remember the other person's name. She smiled politely rather than awkwardly, "Comrade Chen? What a coincidence."
The person who came was Chen An, an educated youth comrade who had learned first aid from her on the train.
"Yeah, I didn't expect such a coincidence." With a big smile on Chen An's face, he also showed a puzzled expression, "I went out to purchase with the fellow from the production team, where are you?"
Qiao Manyue said with a smile: "We are also out shopping."
"You didn't tell me when you were in Lucheng. I didn't see you when I got off the bus. I thought you got off at another station." Chen An complained jokingly.
Qiao Manyue showed her trademark reserved smile again, "I'm sorry, I mainly considered the nature of my wife's work at that time."
Chen An was taken aback, and subconsciously asked, "Who is your lover?"
At that time, Gu Chengfeng was wearing casual clothes, Chen An just thought he was imposing, and didn't think about the soldiers and officers.
Qiao Manyue pointed in the direction of Guiyin Island, "Serve as a soldier on the island."
Chen An showed a dazed expression, she didn't say Gu Chengfeng's specific position, and he wasn't so curious that he wanted to get to the bottom of it, he just said happily, "That's really great."
Qiao Manyue showed a puzzled look at the right time.
Chen An scratched his head embarrassingly, "I took notes on what you said last time, but I didn't understand some parts very well. If you have time, can I write or call you to ask you for advice? consult."
Qiao Manyue's eyes fell on his face, and she seemed to be sincere. She agreed without much thought, "Yes, but you'd better find me on weekends, and I have to work on weekdays."

"Okay, okay." Chen An excitedly bowed to Qiao Manyue, "Comrade Qiao, thank you so much."
Qiao Manyue hurriedly waved her hands, "You really don't have to be too polite. The purpose of studying medicine is to save people. I will teach you what I know. After you learn to treat patients, you are also saving people."
As she spoke, she gave him Aunt Guo's phone number.
Chen An was glad that he brought a pen with him when he went out, but he didn't have any paper, so he could only write it down on his hand where it would not be easily worn off by sweating.
He memorized it well, and repeated it several times to deepen his memory.
Suddenly, Chen An's eyes touched Erbao, and he subconsciously paused, "Why do I look familiar to your daughter?"
Qiao Manyue didn't think much about it, "Maybe you've seen her before, but now the facial features are a little more open, so you look more familiar."
Chen An frowned, "Is that so?"
Why did he feel something was wrong?
But what Qiao Manyue said was indeed reasonable. After thinking about it, he really didn't think of anyone he knew, so he gave up.
Not long after Chen An left, Shi Qing was the first to squeeze out from the crowd of the supply and marketing cooperative, followed by Lin Xing and Shu Xiaoqin, all sweaty and panting, looking very tired, with satisfied smiles on their faces .
Shi Qingren was strong and let go, he had a natural advantage, not only grabbed two bolts of cloth, but also grabbed some rags.
However, Lin Xing and Shu Xiaoqin were not bad either, and each of them grabbed a horse, which was a rewarding experience.
It was almost four o'clock in the afternoon when Qiao Manyue and others returned to Nanyin Island.
Shi Qing sent the person to Gu's yard and left. Qiao Manyue slumped on the recliner and took a few children with her. She was really exhausted physically and mentally.
If anyone dares to say it's easy, look at the back of Shi Qing when he left, as if he had escaped from the devil's lair.
Qiao Manyue lay down and fell asleep for some reason. The children were still full of energy. She looked at Dabao and Erbao with satisfaction, and directed Manhuai to go upstairs and get a small blanket down to cover her.
When Gu Chengfeng came back, he saw this scene, the older one was sleeping soundly in the living room, and the younger ones were playing silently in the yard.
He hooked the corners of his lips and took the initiative to sneak into the kitchen.
At this time, the Lucheng Xitang production team.
When Chen An returned to the educated youth dormitory, the big guy had just cooked the meal. He went to the kitchen and grabbed the dishes and came out without any hesitation.
"Go, go!" The educated youth comrade who was cooking looked at him and scolded, "I didn't cook your share of the rice."
The crowd made a fuss like this for a while, and the long dinner table finally quieted down.
At this time, a female educated youth comrade said: "Whoever you are going to wash clothes by the river later, remember to call me, I am afraid to go alone at night."
Chen An stopped eating and frowned involuntarily.
He remembered who was familiar with Comrade Qiao's children.

Chapter 45

the next day.
As soon as Qiao Manyue came to the health station, she saw her name written on the small blackboard outside the department.
She frowned suspiciously, went back to the department to change her clothes, and finished all the important things before going to the phone.
The other end of the phone was quickly connected, and Qiao Manyue said, "Hi, I'm looking for Comrade Ma Chunhua."
The other party answered quickly and hung up the phone. Qiao Manyue also hung up the phone, chatted with the comrades next to him, and the phone finally rang.
Ma Chunhua's tired voice came from the phone, "Little Qiao, I'm so stupid."
Qiao Manyue didn't expect her to say this, so she was silent for a while, she thought for a while and said, "Does Captain Jiang know?"
"Why don't you ask me why?" Ma Chunhua's joking voice came out of the microphone, and if you listen carefully, you can hear some crying, "I'm afraid he knows now, why am I so stupid, no wonder you keep persuading me I'll come back and see, I've actually delayed it for so long."
Ma Chunhua became more and more excited as she spoke, and became incoherent.
Qiao Manyue quickly calmed her down, "Calm down first, if you can't calm down, this matter won't be resolved."
Hearing this, Ma Chunhua took a deep breath and gradually calmed down.
Qiao Manyue asked: "Have you seen the two children? What's the situation now?"
Ma Chunhua got angry when she thought about it, she gritted her teeth and said bitterly: "You also know that Lao Jiang has three brothers, and the family has not yet been separated. The uncle and uncle live with his parents. I arrived home yesterday. They saw I was very surprised, and then panicked."
She paused at this point, maybe emotional, Qiao Manyue heard her take another deep breath.
Immediately, she didn't know what Ma Chunhua was thinking, and her tone suddenly became very calm, "I can understand the surprise, after all, I came back suddenly, but it's really strange to be flustered. The door of Lao Jiang's room, and what's even more outrageous is that my family, Baoguo and Baoquan, actually lived in that woodshed with no windows in the door."
Qiao Manyue was not too surprised. Ever since she heard the other party say that the two children were forced to stay in their hometown, she probably guessed that it was almost the same. But it's also possible that she thought too badly about people, so she didn't tell Ma Chunhua directly, after all, it was a family matter, and Jiang Zhengzhi's parents were involved.
She asked, "You probably didn't turn against them on the spot, did you?"
"No, I didn't say anything."
Qiao Manyue breathed a sigh of relief, "I think, you have to discuss this matter with Captain Jiang, see what he thinks first, and then make plans."
This is what Ma Chunhua was worried about, and she asked almost anxiously, "Little Qiao, do you think my Lao Jiang knows about this?"
Qiao Manyue thought about Jiang Zhengzhi's usual style, and said to the point: "I don't think Captain Jiang is like this kind of person. Whether he knows it or not, you have to talk about it with him sooner or later."
After hanging up the phone, Qiao Manyue's expression was a little heavy.
When the little nurse at the side saw it, she couldn't help asking with concern: "Nurse Xiao Qiao, are you okay? What did the wife of Captain Jiang tell you?"
Qiao Manyue came back to her senses, and smiled at the other party, "It's okay, let's do some homework."
The little nurse believed it, showing an envious expression, "You two have such a good relationship."
***
When I got home at noon, Qiao Manyue rarely went into the kitchen to help light the fire.
Gu Chengfeng chopped onion and garlic on the stove, and bought two catties of flower armor in the morning, and fried it with ginger and onion later. You must know that he used to only know how to boil vegetables, but now he can do almost any trick.
Thinking of these, Gu Chengfeng suddenly felt deeply moved.
He looked at the culprit, originally wanting to seek some justice for himself, but unexpectedly saw the other party's absent-minded expression.
Gu Chengfeng frowned, "If you are tired, go out and rest for a while, I can handle it myself."
Qiao Manyue came back to her senses when she heard the words, she pulled the dry firewood on the ground with tongs, then raised her head to look at him, "Head Gu, do you know that Ma Chunhua has returned to his hometown?"
Gu Chengfeng raised his eyebrows, "I don't know about Lao Jiang's mouth?"
From the first day Ma Chunhua came back, Jiang Zhengzhi began to whisper in his ear, saying that eating in the cafeteria was too bitter, and he wanted to eat at the Gu family.
Gu Chengfeng ignored him at all, it was fake to eat a meal, but it was true to watch the excitement.
Although everyone is now cooking in the kitchen, there is still no one like Gu Chengfeng who goes into the kitchen every day in Nanyin Island.
Thinking of this, Gu Chengfeng sighed in his heart again, what was his original intention in finding a wife?
Qiao Manyue didn't know what he was thinking, he hesitated for a while, and told Gu Chengfeng about the Jiang family's hometown.
Gu Chengfeng frowned frequently.

"Do you think Jiang's upright character will allow his parents to do such a thing?" Qiao Manyue asked.
"Impossible." Gu Chengfeng said without thinking, "I have known Lao Jiang for so many years, and he is not such a person."
Qiao Manyue glanced at him sideways, "You and Dabao's mother are still husband and wife, why didn't you see her like that?"
Gu Chengfeng suffocated for breath, and he said a little weakly: "It's pretty good, what are you talking about her for?"
"I'm just telling the truth, just your way of looking at people..." Qiao Manyue suddenly paused in the middle of speaking, and gave him a self-experienced look with a cold snort.
Gu Chengfeng was not convinced, and reasoned with her, "Bian Ruoyun and I met under the arrangement of the organization, and we got a marriage certificate the second time we met. They are all candidates selected by the organization. Can I Trust? Who would have thought that something like that would happen?"
Qiao Manyue raised her eyebrows indifferently, "Really?"
Gu Chengfeng: ...
"Forget it." He gave up struggling, "What you say is what you say."
After arguing with Qiao Manyue so many times, no matter whether the other party is reasonable or unreasonable at the beginning, he will always become the unreasonable one in the end.
outside the yard.
Satisfied, the children also heard the chatting content of the young couple in the kitchen.
Manhuai had actually been curious for a long time. He approached Dabao and asked in a low voice, "Dabao, why did your mother run away with someone? Doesn't she like you and Erbao?"
Man Man did not expect that he would ask such heartless words, and immediately looked at Da Bao after hearing the words: "You and Er Bao are such good children, you don't need her to like them at all."
Dabao snorted coldly and clenched his fists, "I don't like her either!"
Only then did Man Huai realize that he looked at Da Bao nervously, "Yes, we don't like her either."
Dabao curled his lips arrogantly.
"So why did she run away with others?" Man Huai still couldn't figure it out.
Dabao: "She has legs, she can run if she wants, who can stop her?"
The three children guessed for a while, but still couldn't think of any answer, so they had to give up in the end.
night.
After Qiao Manyue took a shower early, she got into bed with Er Bao, while Gu Chengfeng packed things downstairs, and then closed the courtyard door and chicken coop before going upstairs.
The three children at the opposite door heard him going upstairs, and all of them poked out their heads from under the quilt.
Dabao shouted at the top of his voice, "Dad, come and turn off the lights for us."
The corner of Gu Chengfeng's mouth twitched, and he walked in and gave him an annoyed look, "I will order you around, right?"
As he spoke, he stretched out his hand to touch the wall, and gently pulled it down. The light went out instantly, and the room fell into darkness.
Dabao smiled and was not angry at all.
Some time ago, the temperature of the weather rose a little, but within two days, it dropped again. The temperature outside the bed was damp and cold, making people shiver non-stop. None of Dabao's three children wanted to get up and turn off the lights.
Gu Chengfeng turned off the lights, closed the door for them, turned around and went back to the door of the room.
Soon, there was the sound of opening and closing the door on the opposite side, and it finally returned to silence.
The three children were still awake and kept their eyes open in the dark.
Suddenly, Man Huai turned her head in Dabao's direction, "Dabao, if one day your mother comes back to look for you, will you go with her?"
Dabao didn't even think about it, "Of course not, if she dares to come, I will definitely make her regret it!"
As he spoke, he squeezed his fist.
Man Huai asked again: "Then what if she cries in front of you?"
Dabao thought about the scene, and couldn't help frowning, a look of disgust flashed across his face, "Let my father throw her out!"
Full of disbelief, "Really?"
Dabao didn't answer, but said awkwardly, "I only have one mother, not everyone can be my mother, Gu Shanhe."
Satisfaction pursed his lips and smiled.

Man Huai also giggled, stretched out his hand and scratched Da Bao's armpit.
Dabao was very afraid of itching, so he suddenly twisted out of the quilt with excitement, and his skin suddenly touched the cold air, which made him tremble uncontrollably.
Dabao came to his senses, immediately raised his hands in front of his body, and rushed over, "You are dead, I want revenge!"
It is natural to resist, and contentment in a bed is not immune.
The battle between the two brought disaster to Yiyi, and if he couldn't beat him, he had to join in. The three children fought crazily on the bed in an instant.
***
Since Ma Chunhua called that day, there was no news of her for several days, but Jiang Zhengzhi always called Gu Chengfeng away for a drink these days.
Gu Chengfeng didn't want to go after going there for a few nights.
"It's all about how his parents treated him well when he was a child. Now I can even recite how many times he was beaten when he was a child." Gu Chengfeng complained while washing his feet.
Qiao Manyue was curious, "Then he didn't say how to deal with it?"
"I don't know, he didn't say anything and I didn't ask." Gu Chengfeng thought for a while and said: "But the two children of his family should come to the island in the future, I heard that Ma Chunhua will bring the children back ."
"Ah? Why did his parents agree?"
"That's not clear."
Qiao Manyue tilted her head in doubt. The old Jiang family's virtues don't look like they would let those two children go. Could it be that Ma Chunhua promised him something?
Gu Chengfeng turned his head and saw her, "What do you think about other people's affairs?"
"I can't gossip, can I?" Qiao Manyue put her hands on her hips confidently.
"Okay, why not?" Gu Chengfeng turned his head speechlessly, and bent down to take out the footbath on the ground.
the next day.
Qiao Manyue didn't have to go to work, and taking advantage of the good weather when she had time, she took out all the sheets and quilt covers. Gu Chengfeng was so strong that he asked him to rub them first, and then she rinsed them with Xinmanhuai.
The three brothers and sisters were so tired that they were sweating profusely before finally drying all the laundry on the clothes rail.
Just after drying, she was packing the buckets and basins when someone knocked on the courtyard door.
Lin Xing and Shu Xiaoqin walked in holding a piece of cloth.
"It's not yet March 8th, are you going to put away the quilts?" Lin Xing asked in surprise, looking at the sheets to dry.
Qiao Manyue asked Dabao to bring two chairs, and smiled at them, "No, just wash it, and I will continue to use it tonight."
Shu Xiaoqin took a few glances, "You are really diligent."
Qiao Manyue smiled, and asked while tidying up: "Are you so free today? I thought you would stay at home for a while."
I went to buy cloth last week, just in time to make summer clothes for the children at home.
Lin Xing and Shu Xiaoqin originally planned this way, but...
They looked at each other, Lin Xing coughed lightly, looked at Qiao Manyue, and waved to her, "Don't be too busy, come here quickly, we have something to tell you."
Qiao Manyue looked at them suspiciously, wiped her hands and walked over, and sat down on the chair, "What's the matter, mysterious?"
Lin Xing looked at Shu Xiaoqin, with hesitation flashing across his face.
Shu Xiaoqin looked at Lin Xing, waved her hand, "It's better for you."
Seeing them like this, Qiao Manyue's curiosity was really pulled to the peak. She laughed and scolded: "Hurry up, what is it? It's so mysterious."
Seeing this, Lin Xing could only look at her, and said hesitantly and tangled, "Well, Xiao Qiao, this matter has little to do with Captain Gu, so I'll just tell you, because the impact may not be very good. "
Qiao Manyue didn't expect to involve Gu Chengfeng.
As for Gu Chengfeng, it didn't have much influence, and it was hard for them to talk about it. She raised her eyebrows, "You saw that he has other women outside?"
Qiao Manyue originally just asked casually, but Lin Xing and Shu Xiaoqin unexpectedly fell silent after listening.
"How did you find out? What did he do?" Qiao Manyue chuckled immediately, with a nonchalant attitude.
Lin Xing's eyes widened in disbelief, and he reached out and patted her arm, "Can you still laugh? We're not joking with you."
Seeing that they were really nervous, Qiao Manyue hastily smiled back, "Speak, I'll listen."
Lin Xing glanced at her, "I think you can still laugh later?"

As she spoke, she gave Shu Xiaoqin a look.
Shu Xiaoqin had no choice but to open her mouth and say to Qiao Manyue: "It's Fang Qing from your health station who runs around the supply and marketing cooperative on the island every early morning. That's fine, she greets Captain Gu every day."
Lin Xing took the conversation, "At first, I just greeted each other with a smile. After coming and going, I might be familiar with each other. Now I have to stand together and say a few words every morning. You also know that some people just have nothing to do. As time goes by, someone will pass on her There is something wrong with Captain Gu."
Qiao Manyue didn't expect it to be Fang Qing. When they said that, she also remembered that Gu Chengfeng mentioned a girl several times when she came back, but she didn't pay attention at that time.
However, no matter what, Qiao Manyue didn't believe that Gu Chengfeng was that kind of person, she said, "I see, I'll ask Gu Chengfeng when he comes back."
Lin Xing analyzed worriedly: "Actually, there may not be anything. I think the head of the team is not like that kind of person. You must communicate with him properly and ask clearly first."
Shu Xiaoqin nodded, "Sister Lin is right."
Qiao Manyue smiled at them reassuringly, "Don't worry."
Lin Xing looked at her and heaved a long sigh, "What do you think that nurse named Fang Qing is thinking? what kind of heart."
When she said this, Qiao Manyue also remembered something that happened a long time ago. On the first day she went to work at the health station, Fang Qing gave two lunch boxes to the children before she knew her.
Although it seemed like a coincidence at the time, it doesn't look like a coincidence when combined with what Lin Xing said today.
As if carefully planned.
Just as Qiao Manyue was thinking, there was a sudden noise from the next door, with women screaming and men scolding.
"What's wrong?" Lin Xing stood up first and looked in the direction of the Tang family.
Shu Xiaoqin also stood up, "Did something happen to their family?"
Qiao Manyue didn't want to interfere, and didn't want to go, but Lin Xing and Shu Xiaoqin both left the door immediately, so she had no choice but to follow behind them.
"Xiao Zhou, is something wrong? Do you need help?" Lin Xing knocked on Tang's door.
Soon there were footsteps at the door, and Tang Guowei's anxious face came into view.
Tang Guowei was going out at first, but when he caught sight of Qiao Manyue, his eyes lit up instantly, and he said anxiously, "Nurse Xiao Qiao, it's great that you're here, my Tang Xing choked on dinner!"
Qiao Manyue's expression froze, ignoring the grievances with Sister Zhou Lan, she subconsciously said, "Let's go and have a look."
She trotted behind Tang Guowei to the dining room, only to see a Tang Xing lying on the table, both hands kept grabbing the table, Mrs. Tang kept patting his back anxiously and helplessly.
"It's as if you haven't eaten, and when you see delicious food, you will try your best to pull it, like a starved ghost reincarnated, who will choke if he doesn't choke?" Zhou Lan stood aside and watched, showing no concern, and even I'm talking sarcastic.
Qiao Manyue didn't even think about it, she instinctively stood behind Tang Xing, clenched one hand into a fist and pressed the other on top, pushing Tang Xing's stomach inward and upward.
Seeing this, the Tang family including Lin Xing and Shu Xiaoqin couldn't help but widen their eyes.
"What are you doing?" Zhou Lan came to her senses, and immediately stepped forward and grabbed Qiao Manyue's arm, "You ignorant woman!"
Qiao Manyue was about to use her strength, but she grabbed her again, and stared at her with condensed eyes, "Get out!"
Lin Xing came back to his senses, and immediately went to help Qiao Manyue, and pulled Zhou Lan away, "What are you doing? Didn't you see that Xiao Qiao was saving Tang Xing?"
"What's saving people? I've never seen someone who has to be hugged and hugged to save people. She's taking advantage of my Tang Xing!" Zhou Lan didn't want to let go, so she murmured loudly, "Tang Guowei, you are dead Huh? Didn't you see your son being taken advantage of?"
Zhou Lan was not tall, but she was very strong. Lin Xing couldn't stop her by himself.
Shu Xiaoqin stomped her feet anxiously, and finally gritted her teeth and joined Lin Xing.
Zhou Mei naturally couldn't watch Qiao Manyue succeed, so she rolled up her sleeves and rushed forward.
The four women in the room suddenly became a mess, those who grabbed their clothes grabbed their clothes, and those who grabbed their hair grabbed their hair.
Qiao Manyue was originally squeezed with little strength, and Zhou Mei secretly rubbed and slapped her back several times, and even scratched her neck by her nails.
Tang Guowei, a man, couldn't interfere at all. The two sisters of the Zhou family seemed to be deaf, and couldn't hear him at all. He was so anxious that his forehead was sweating.
Finally, Tang Xing coughed a few times, and a large piece of green vegetable spit out from his throat, and a rapid cough sounded immediately.
"Okay, okay." Mrs. Tang said excitedly, wiping her tears.
Seeing this, Qiao Manyue immediately let go.
She raised her hand to touch the stinging wound on her neck, and before everyone could react, she quickly picked up the two pots of soup on the table.

Chapter 46

Hearing two sounds of "哗啦", everyone's movements stopped, the world seemed to be silent, even Tang Xing's cough was suppressed by him, and everyone's expression was exactly the same.
Qiao Manyue withdrew her hand expressionlessly, and put the two soup bowls back on the dining table, squinting at the sisters of the Zhou family, "Made, mentally retarded!"
The people present gasped when they heard the words, especially Lin Xing and Shu Xiaoqin. They watched Qiao Manyue swallow with surprise and disbelief in their eyes.
"ah!"
"ah!"
Two screams sounded suddenly, and Zhou Lan and Zhou Mei finally came to their senses.
I saw that the clothes on the heads, faces, and chests of the two of them were all traces of being poured by soup, and there were even a lot of vegetable leaves hanging on them, and a lot of soup dripped down their hair and chins, looking embarrassed and disgusting.
Lin Xing and Shu Xiaoqin followed the voice and looked over, with a look of disgust and joy flashing across their faces.
Mrs. Tang stood in front of Tang Xing, her face was expressionless, and there was some concern for Tang Xing.
Tang Hua stood beside Old Madam Tang, looking like he was protecting her, preventing her from being hit by the conflict just now.
Only Tang Guowei's expression was anxious and embarrassed, his face turned green and pale, and he didn't know what he was thinking.
Zhou Mei was so angry that her chest heaved hugely, she reached out to wipe off the soup on her face, endured the discomfort in her eyes, opened her eyes and glared at Qiao Manyue angrily, "You stinky bastard, die to me!"
As he spoke, he grabbed a plate on the dining table and threw it at Qiao Manyue.
Qiao Manyue was watching them all the time, and was about to avoid them when she saw this.
Unexpectedly, Tang Xing, who was standing by the side, rushed over and stood in front of her, and the dishes finally fell on him.
Zhou Mei became even more angry, and Zhou Lan was also furious, "You are a rebellious boy who eats inside and outside, and you actually help outsiders bully your own family. You are really an unfamiliar white-eyed wolf."
Tang Xing didn't look at them, but looked back at Qiao Manyue, and then seemed to confirm something, the expression on his face relaxed, and he quickly looked away.
From the beginning to the end, she didn't say a word, but Qiao Manyue knew that she saved the wrong person.
Qiao Manyue sneered, pushed Tang Xing away, quickly grabbed two bowls on the table, and quickly threw them towards Zhou Lan under the wide-eyed eyes of everyone.
One of them was subconsciously swung by Zhou Lan, and it went straight to Zhou Mei's face next to it.
The one who doesn't talk too much is Qiao Manyue now.
The Zhou family sisters were so angry that their expressions twisted, and they stared at Qiao Manyue and were about to rush forward.
Tang Guowei finally came to his senses. He walked up to the Zhou family sisters and looked at them coldly: "Enough! Don't you think it's shameful enough?"
Zhou Lan's expression changed suddenly, and she subconsciously wanted to refute, but when she touched Tang Guowei's black face, her lips moved, and she gave Qiao Manyue an unwilling look, but in the end she didn't dare to say anything.
Zhou Mei didn't dare to say anything, she didn't even dare to look at Tang Guowei, she shrank her neck and hid behind Zhou Lan, her expression was not clear with her lowered face.
Seeing that they stopped making trouble, Tang Guowei looked better.
He turned his head to look at Qiao Manyue, his eyes touched the wound on her neck and the slightly messy clothes on her body, with a guilty and embarrassed expression on his face, "Nurse Xiao Qiao, I'm really sorry."
As he spoke, he looked at Lin Xing and Shu Xiaoqin again, "Sister-in-law, Comrade Xiao Shu, I've bothered you too, I'm sorry today."
Lin Xing and Shu Xiaoqin didn't speak, but looked at Qiao Manyue.
Qiao Manyue twitched the corners of her mouth, "Don't, I can't bear your Tang family's apology. From now on, our two families will be treated as one less neighbor's family. The business affairs between you and Gu Chengfeng are business affairs. It's a private matter."
In a word, except for business, no more contact.
Tang Xing's face was still a little pale on the side. He quietly glanced at Qiao Manyue, pursed his lips unobtrusively, and unconsciously clenched his hands into fists.
The expression on Tang Guowei's face was even more embarrassing and embarrassing. He opened his eyes to explain, but he really said something that violated his conscience.
Soon, Qiao Manyue and the three left the Tang family.
Zhou Lan watched Tang Guowei send them out, then walked back, and finally regained consciousness.
She hurried forward, trying to grab his arm.
Tang Guowei despised her dirty body, turned away sideways, and said impatiently: "If you have something to say, don't touch it."
Zhou Lan was stunned. Normally, she would argue with Tang Guowei every minute, but now she didn't come, and asked eagerly, "Is that woman next door a nurse?"
"What is that woman, this woman, she is Chief Gu's lover, can you be respectful when you speak?" Tang Guowei said with a sullen face.

Zhou Lan choked again, her expression contorted for a moment, and she was quickly controlled by her, forcing a smile, "Okay, Comrade Qiao Manyue, the lover of Head Gu next door, is a nurse?"
"What does it matter to you if she is a nurse? Didn't I hear people say that they don't want to associate with you in the future?" Tang Guowei became angry when he thought about it, and couldn't help but glared at her and Zhou Mei, and nodded with his hand, "I really don't want to talk about you , really embarrassing our Tang family!"
You must know that Qiao Manyue was not here alone just now, but also the political commissar and the wife of the deputy head of the regiment.
Zhou Mei lowered her head and kept rubbing the soup on her face and head with her hands. In fact, she was already shivering a little from the cold, but Tang Guowei was angry at the moment, so she dared not speak and dared not clean it up.
Zhou Lan poked her neck in dissatisfaction, and retorted loudly, "Then you didn't say anything, who knew she was a nurse? Who knew she was really saving lives? I only saw her hug and hug our Tang Xing Taking advantage of him, as Tang Xing's mother, how can I not be angry?"
Tang Xing, whose name was called, lowered his eyelids, and his nails had penetrated deeply into his palm where they could not see.
"Stupid woman! I'm too lazy to talk nonsense with you!" Tang Guowei said without looking at the room, turned and went upstairs.
Seeing this, Tang Lan curled her lips.
***
Qiao Manyue didn't know that the Tang family had another quarrel.
After leaving the Tang family, the expressions on Lin Xing and Shu Xiaoqin's faces changed immediately, and they scolded and scolded the Tang family repeatedly.
Then Lin Xing looked at Qiao Manyue with admiration, "Little Qiao, I really didn't expect you to be so brave!"
Speaking of this, Shu Xiaoqin nodded immediately, "To say something bad, the moment you poured the soup on their heads, I really felt very refreshed and relieved!"
If it weren't for the consideration of the man at home, Shu Xiaoqin would have wanted to fight her desperately when Zhou Lan estimated that she had stepped on her a few times.
Qiao Manyue twitched the corners of her mouth, "Some people are just shameless, and they really treat themselves as a dish if they give her good face."
As she spoke, she touched her neck again, and the place Zhou Mei grabbed was still a bit hot.
Seeing this, Lin Xing immediately patted his head in frustration, "It's all my fault, if I hadn't gone over, you wouldn't have followed."
"Don't think about what's there. If I hadn't gone there, Tang Xing would be like that today." Qiao Manyue said as she pushed open the gate of the Gu family's courtyard.
The children playing in the yard heard the sound and immediately turned their heads to look over. Man Huai was the first to notice the wound on Qiao Man Yue's neck, and the expression on his face changed suddenly.
With a condensed expression, Dabao rushed to the corner of the wall like a small cannonball, picked up a wooden stick, and rushed to Qiao Manyue like a small cannonball. The little man's voice was very serious: "Who bullied you?" ?"
In the blink of an eye, Man Huai didn't know where to turn over a shoulder pole. He was even more satisfied, and went directly to the kitchen to get a hatchet.
The three children looked at Qiao Manyue in full battle, as if she was only short of an order, and they immediately went out to avenge her.
Lin Xing and Shu Xiaoqin were dumbfounded.
The corner of Qiao Manyue's mouth twitched, is it okay to copy a knife?
She first looked at Yiyi who was holding the hatchet, "Yiyi, put the knife back."
Satisfied at first, he was still a little unhappy. He took a few glances at Qiao Manyue and found that her expression was different from the usual seriousness, so he reluctantly put the hatchet back in the kitchen.
Dabao frowned and yelled incomprehensibly, "Why do you let me be satisfied? Uncle put it back, we are going to avenge you!"
Nodding with a smile on his face, "Yes, if he is a very strong adult, we can't beat him!"
It was rare for Man to express his dissatisfaction with Qiao Manyue. After he came out of the kitchen, his small face was a little bit aggrieved, and he didn't speak, just looked at her blankly.
Qiao Manyue knocked on the tops of the three of them angrily, "Who wants you to help me avenge me? I'm so powerful, I still need you three brats to avenge me?"
Lin Xing and Shu Xiaoqin also reacted at this time.
Lin Xing nodded hastily, "Yes, Comrade Xiao Qiao is amazing, "Wow" twice splashed vegetable soup all over the face."
Shu Xiaoqin added, "I even threw two bowls at someone, and those two bowls were broken all over the ground, they will be so distressed."
Satisfied, their eyes sparkled immediately, and they asked a few questions from time to time. Lin Xing and Shu Xiaoqin chatted with them immediately.
Finally finished speaking, Dabao still had a lot to say, he wrinkled his face and smacked his lips regretfully, "I knew I would go with you too."
Full of sighs, "Careless."
Satisfied did not speak, but judging by his expression, he seemed to be the same as the other two cubs.
After making such a fuss, most of the morning time had passed, and the wall clock on the wall rang "Dang Dang" eleven times.

Lin Xingshu Xiaoqin was going to make lunch, so she quickly packed up her things and went back.
Qiao Manyue originally planned to make stewed noodles at noon, but now she is not in the mood.
She scooped out the noodles, cleaned the pork ribs she bought in the morning, and grabbed a handful of sauerkraut from the sauerkraut jar.
Wash and cut the sauerkraut, put it under the casserole, place the ribs neatly on the sauerkraut, put another layer of sauerkraut on top, pour hot water and seasonings, and put the whole casserole on the stove.
Qiao Manyue directed the fire to light the stove, and she slumped down on the recliner.
The rest of the work of kneading and stewing the noodles will naturally be handed over to Gu Chengfeng.
At ten past twelve, Gu Chengfeng came back on time.
Dabao went to file a complaint immediately.
Gu Chengfeng glanced at Qiao Manyue's neck, said nothing, took off his muddy coat and shoes, washed his hands and face, wiped his neck, and then went into the kitchen to knead the dough.
The braised noodles are cooked quickly, and a family of six eats a bowl for each person.
Gu Chengfeng finished his bowl with a few snorts, wiped his mouth and said, "Put the bowl on the table after you finish eating, I'll go out for a while and come back to clean up."
Qiao Manyue and the others looked at him curiously.
Dabao quickly swallowed the noodles in his mouth and asked, "Father, where are you going?"
"You eat yours, don't worry about it." Gu Chengfeng glanced at him without any emotion, got up and walked outside the house.
The children in the room and Qiao Manyue looked at each other in blank dismay.
Looking at the children's puzzled eyes seeking answers, Qiao Manyue shrugged, "Don't look at me, I don't know what he is doing."
On the other side, Gu Chengfeng turned around after leaving the door and walked towards the courtyard gate of the Tang family.
The mess happened earlier, the sisters of the Zhou family and Tang Guowei were upstairs, and there were only the old man and two children downstairs.
There was a knock on the courtyard door, and it was Mrs. Tang who opened it.
She saw Gu Chengfeng outside the door, knew that he was Qiao Manyue's husband, and suddenly showed a nervous smile on her face, "Head Gu, come in quickly."
Gu Chengfeng greeted the old lady with a smile, "Is Commissar Tang at home? I have something to ask him."
There was nothing to be seen from his tone and demeanor. Granny Tang eased her nervousness and nodded again and again, "Yes, I'll call him down."
As she said that, she looked at Tang Hua, Tang Hua understood, and trotted upstairs. After a while, Tang Guowei's face appeared in the upstairs window, "Teacher Gu."
Then disappeared, and the figure appeared on the stairs.
"Head Gu, what's the matter?" Tang Guowei walked across to Gu Chengfeng, with an embarrassed smile on his face.
Gu Chengfeng didn't go around in circles with him, "You should guess why I came here. Comrade Qiao Manyue has a scratch on his neck, and the scratch is not light."
Tang Guowei's expression became a little uneasy, and Mrs. Tang also became nervous.
Gu Chengfeng looked at them, "Comrade Qiao Manyue still doesn't know about my coming to your house. Originally, I didn't have to come, but I don't want to."
Tang Guowei nodded guiltily, "We are the ones who are sorry for Nurse Xiaoqiao."
Gu Chengfeng said "hmm", "You guys are very sorry for her."
Tang Guowei let out a long breath. After thinking for a while, he said in a weary voice, "I know Nurse Xiao Qiao will definitely not forgive us, but to express our apology, don't worry, Captain Gu, I will let Zhou Comrades Lan and Zhou Mei apologized to her..."
"Political Commissar of the Tang Tuan." Gu Chengfeng interrupted him, twitching the corner of his mouth and said, "With all due respect, Qiao Manyue probably won't want to see them."
The expression on Tang Guowei's face froze, and he asked in distress, "Then what do you think we should do?"
"I don't need you to do anything?" Gu Chengfeng said, "Do you need to pay Comrade Qiao Manyue's medical expenses? She is such a beautiful person, I don't know if she will leave scars."
Gu Chengfeng's voice fell, and before Tang Guowei could speak, Zhou Lan's voice came from upstairs.
"If you grab it lightly, you will have to pay for medical expenses. Why don't you go grab it?" Zhou Lan looked very angry, "Then she poured hot soup on me and hit me with a bowl, shouldn't she also pay for it?" Medical bills for me?"
Gu Chengfeng glanced at Tang Guowei with a half-smile, and then said to Zhou Lan: "In this case, let's go to Mr. Luo and the Political Committee of Mr. Guo to comment on this matter."
Bringing out these two people who had only heard of it, Zhou Lan finally knew that she was afraid, but she shrank her neck, still unwilling to admit defeat, "Judging is judging!"
Tang Guowei's face turned red at this time. If Master Luo and Political Commissar Guo knew about this, there would be no one in the military area who would not know. It is not their family who can explain clearly what is right and what is wrong. Nanyin Island was ashamed.
Thinking like this, Tang Guowei yelled at Zhou Lan with a serious face, "What's the matter with you women when men talk?"

The words in Zhou Lan's mouth choked in her throat instantly, her face was extremely ugly.
Seeing that Tang Guowei actually paid Gu Chengfeng, it was still a big ten yuan, Zhou Lan's expression sank like the bottom of a pot.
In fact, Tang Guowei's heart was also bleeding.
Gu Chengfeng took the ten-dollar ticket, and immediately stretched out his hand to pat Tang Guowei on the back, showing a moved expression, "Old Tang, I just know that you are a brave man. I saw the right person."
Tang Guowei twitched the corners of his mouth, smiling uglier than crying, "This is our compensation to Comrade Qiao Manyue."
The Tang family was bleeding heavily, and Gu Chengfeng's goal was achieved, so he didn't stay any longer.
Before turning around to leave, he glanced at the young man in the corner who had been staring at him with scrutinizing eyes, but Gu Chengfeng quickly looked away indifferently.
After Gu Chengfeng left, the Tang family would inevitably start to quarrel.
Gu family.
Qiao Manyue looked at the money that Gu Chengfeng handed over, and couldn't help being stunned, "Did you go to the next door?"
"Yes, take it, this is what Tang Guowei should give you." Gu Chengfeng said.
Qiao Manyue took it unceremoniously, and looked at Gu Chengfeng with a little surprise in his eyes. He didn't expect that when he went out suddenly, he went to the Tang family to seek justice for her.
She covered her heart that missed two beats without a trace.
***
Due to the incident in the Tang family, Qiao Manyue forgot to ask Gu Chengfeng about Fang Qing that day. After that, the health station was busy with work, and she wanted to spread it out when she came back, let alone asking.
In a blink of an eye, it was the day when Ma Chunhua came back.
Qiao Manyue just got home from get off work, and the four children who were satisfied ran back from the door in a hurry.
Dabao gossiped to Qiao Manyue, "Mother, Aunt Chunhua brought back two children who can't speak."
Qiao Manyue raised her eyebrows and was about to speak.
Unexpectedly, I heard Dabao suddenly asked worriedly: "Will my father bring them back?"
Qiao Manyue:? ?
She was stunned for a moment before she realized it, and burst out laughing, "Hahahahaha..."
Man Huai laughed along with it impolitely, and even Er Bao, who didn't know why, kept giggling when he saw them laughing.
Only Satisfied was more subtle, but only implicitly without laughing.
Dabao became angry from embarrassment, and stomped his feet angrily, "Smile, smile! It makes your stomach hurt from laughing!"
Gu Chengfeng just entered the door and saw that everyone was happy, only Dabao was so angry that he jumped up and raised his eyebrows.
He took a leisurely look at Dabao, and then at Qiao Manyue, "What stupid thing did Dabao do again? Tell me about it so I can be happy too."
"Father!" Dabao's eyes widened in disbelief, he was very dissatisfied and protested loudly, "I won't be with you guys!"
Qiao Manyue suppressed a smile all over her face, "Ma Chunhua is back, her two children may not be very talkative."
With a sharp mouth, he answered quickly, "He is worried that brother-in-law, you like children who don't talk, so you will bring back sister-in-law Chunhua's child."
Satisfaction added: "This way he won't be your only little baby."
The corners of Gu Chengfeng's mouth twitched when he heard that, he looked at Dabao who was covering his face in shame, and said solemnly: "Even without them, you are not my only baby, my only baby is your mother."
"Huh~" Man Huai immediately rubbed his arms, "Brother-in-law, you are so nasty."
Dabao didn't even bother to be shy anymore, with a suffocating look on his face.
Only satisfied is covering his mouth and snickering.
Qiao Manyue looked at Gu Chengfeng like a ghost, "When did your skin become so thick?"
Gu Chengfeng raised his eyebrows at her, and followed her usual way, blinking his eyes, "Guess."
As soon as the words fell, a voice suddenly came from outside the yard, and then Ma Chunhua pushed the door open with a smile on her face.

Chapter 47

When Gu Chengfeng saw her, his expression changed suddenly, and his face returned to seriousness in a second.
Qiao Manyue couldn't hold back a "puchi" laugh, and at a place where Ma Chunhua couldn't see, she raised her eyes and gave him a wink.
Ma Chunhua didn't see their interaction, but felt that the atmosphere was a little weird. She looked at the two, and the smile on her face paused, "I didn't bother you, did I?"
After finishing speaking, Qiao Manyue glanced at Gu Chengfeng with a half-smile.
Ma Chunhua followed her gaze.
Uncomfortable flashed across Gu Chengfeng's face, he coughed lightly, and said to Ma Chunhua expressionlessly: "You know you'll disturb us, so you're still here?"
Ma Chunhua choked suddenly, and rolled her eyes at him, "Gu Chengfeng, what are you talking about? No wonder my old Jiang always said that your mouth is poisonous."
Gu Chengfeng turned and walked towards the kitchen, "Then you're thinking about it, I still can't compare to your Jiang Zhengzhi."
Upon hearing this, Ma Chunhua immediately crossed her waist and glared at him.
Qiao Manyue pulled her arm in time, interrupting the argument caused by embarrassment, "Forget it, that's his kind of virtue, let's be more generous as women, and don't care about stingy men. "
"Who is stingy?" Gu Chengfeng in the kitchen couldn't hold back his words, "I think you are stingy."
Qiao Manyue stopped Ma Chunhua's movements, and glanced at him through the window with disgust, "Yes, yes, you are not stingy."
Gu Chengfeng smiled with satisfaction.
Qiao Manyue and Ma Chunhua sat down on the chairs on the porch, and couldn't help but whispered, "Children!"
Although Ma Chunhua was irritated by Gu Chengfeng, she got angry quickly.
At this time, seeing Qiao Manyue getting along with each other, she couldn't help showing a hint of envy in her eyes, "You two have such a good relationship."
Qiao Manyue smiled reservedly when she heard the words, and was polite to her, "Do you have a bad relationship with Captain Jiang? I heard from Lin Xing that you have never blushed since you and Captain Jiang have been married for so many years."
"Don't mention it, I was really stupid before." Ma Chunhua changed her previous smiling face, and Qiu Daku sighed deeply, "My family's situation is not very good. I used to always feel that it was my good fortune to marry Jiang Zhengzhi, so I don't care. How good Jiang Zhengzhi was to his parents, I tried my best to convince myself to understand, even being separated from the two children, I endured it."
Qiao Manyue pursed her lips slightly, and looked at Ma Chunhua with gentle eyes. She had never experienced what the other party had experienced, and could not understand, let alone understand, the other party's actions.
However, there are many things that others cannot empathize with. As Ma Chunhua's friend, the only thing she can do is to stand beside him.
Qiao Manyue didn't say anything, she just reached out and patted the back of Ma Chunhua's hand.
Ma Chunhua came back to her senses and smiled at Qiao Manyue, her tone pretending to be relaxed, "Hey, what do I say? It's all over, and I figured it out."
"That's good. To tell you the truth, I was just thinking about how I would comfort you if you cried in front of me." Qiao Manyue followed her words and said with a smile on purpose, "It's a good thing you didn't cry."
Ma Chunhua was squeezed out by such a pass, and the discomfort in her heart disappeared immediately. She stretched out her hand and patted Qiao Manyue's arm, "You are heartless, it's a shame that I still think about you, and I have brought you mountains from all the way." Goods come back."
Qiao Manyue's expression immediately changed when she heard the words, she said with a serious face: "Comrade Ma Chunhua, do you believe me?"
Ma Chunhua:? ?
Under the suspicious eyes of the other party, Qiao Manyue slowly showed a reserved smile, "The me just now is actually not me, the me now is the real me."
Ma Chunhua was stunned for a moment, and when she realized it, she gave her an annoyed look, "Your mouth is really... black and white."
Qiao Manyue was cheeky and winked at her, "Then do I still have my dry goods?"
"Yes, how can I miss you." Ma Chunhua said helplessly.
The two just bickered for a few words, and the gloomy atmosphere before completely disappeared without a trace.
The wall clock on the wall of the living room suddenly rang, and it was half past five. If it had been a few months ago, the sky at 5:30 would have been a little dark, but now it is still bright, and even the orange-red sun hangs too far in the sky.
Counting the days, it's almost May.
Ma Chunhua looked at Qiao Manyue, with a flash of embarrassment on her face, "That's right, I want to ask if you have any extra fabric or clothes you don't wear at home."
Qiao Manyue nodded without asking what she was going to use it for, and said, "Gu Chengfeng has two pieces of clothes that are not very suitable for wearing. If you want them, I can take them down and show them to you."
"That's really great." Ma Chunhua took the initiative to explain, "I'm not afraid of your jokes when I say it. Lao Jiang and I send so much money and tickets back every month, thinking that they are all used by the two children. I didn't expect them to even No decent clothes."
"It's okay, it's over." Qiao Manyue comforted her, "They will be by your side in the future, and you have a lot of time to treat them slowly."
Ma Chunhua smiled, "Yes."
In the room on the second floor, Qiao Manyue opened the closet, pulled out the bottom drawer, and found two gray-blue shirts. She originally planned to wait for the hot weather to make shorts for the children.
Now I can only give Ma Chunhua the first emergency.

She grabbed two pieces of clothing and put them on her lap, and was about to close the drawer when suddenly, the yellowish paper in the drawer was covered by the clothes, and only a corner was exposed, which attracted her attention.
Qiao Manyue frowned, twisted the corners, and saw a yellowed envelope exposed.
There was nothing written on the surface of the envelope, and it felt like a square piece of paper inside, like a photo.
Just as Qiao Manyue was about to open it to take a look, Ma Chunhua's urging voice sounded from downstairs.
After thinking about it, she took out the envelope and put it on the dressing table, then hurried downstairs with her clothes.
After Ma Chunhua left, Qiao Manyue walked into the kitchen.
Gu Chengfeng was shredding potatoes. These potatoes were given by Qiao Manyue's patient, just to thank her.
Because the other party was an aborigine on the island, it was said that the family could not finish eating potatoes. In order not to lose her tongue, Qiao Manyue refused, and the one who finally paid for it was regarded as buying from the other party.
Fortunately, it tastes good. The child in the family is still Gu Chengfeng, and he likes it very much.
There used to be half a sack, but now there are only a dozen or so left.
Before the dishes were ready, Qiao Manyue sat on the small bench, idly poking the pine needles on the ground with the tongs, "Head Gu, I just took your clothes and saw an envelope in the drawer."
"What envelope?" Gu Chengfeng was stunned for a moment, but did not react.
Qiao Manyue squinted at him: "In the bottom drawer of the wardrobe."
Gu Chengfeng thought for a while, and paused with the knife for cutting potato shreds. He didn't know what he thought of, so he put down the knife directly, frowned and stared at her, his eyes full of doubts, "I really don't understand, your women's heads are so busy all day long. What are you thinking about tonight?"
"It's not the same as you anyway." Qiao Manyue glanced at him lightly, "Yellow trash."
Gu Chengfeng's expression paused, as if he was too choked to speak.
He took a deep look at Qiao Manyue, stopped talking altogether, grabbed the knife and continued cutting potatoes.
Qiao Manyue: ...
Now it was her turn to feel a lump in her throat, Qiao Manyue said dissatisfiedly: "You haven't said what's in the envelope yet?"
"Anyway, you, Comrade Qiao Manyue, are smart. Guess what." Gu Cheng didn't show off the limelight, "No matter how bad it is, you can open it and have a look."
"You think I dare not?" Qiao Manyue gouged him out.
Gu Chengfeng shrugged indifferently, "Why wouldn't I dare?"
Qiao Manyue: ...
She narrowed her eyes, looked at him suspiciously, and simply stated clearly, "It really has nothing to do with Dabao's mother?"
Gu Chengfeng seldom rolled his eyes at her, and said speechlessly, "You can experience it yourself."
Qiao Manyue stared at him for a few seconds, then turned her face away, "Is this not a normal guess? If it wasn't something very important, who would hide it so tightly? I have moved here for so long, and I only discovered the existence of this envelope today."
"Then did you find that the tightly hidden envelope is actually just placed in a drawer?" Gu Chengfeng said.
Qiao Manyue was confident, "If we found out, we wouldn't talk about it now."
"All right, all right, you win." Gu Chengfeng held the kitchen knife and raised his hands in surrender.
He shouldn't have fought.
Qiao Manyue still didn't want to let him go, and said dissatisfiedly: "What's your attitude, am I wrong?"
Gu Chengfeng is as good as he is, and he is very proficient in admitting mistakes, "Yes, yes, what you said is correct. It is my attitude that is not good, and I will correct it."
Qiao Manyue: ...
Let this topic end, otherwise she really can't help but kill people.
Gu Chengfeng was afraid that the yin and yang monsters would turn into spirits all his life!
And after she didn't speak, Gu Chengfeng breathed a sigh of relief, feeling quite proud for a while.
See, he already knew how to appease Comrade Qiao Manyue's anger.
***
Had dinner.

Gu Chengfeng cleaned up the dishes, and Qiao Manyue took a few children to feed the chickens.
Looking at the strong little roosters, he swallowed with disappointment, "Sister, we haven't eaten chicken for a long time."
Qiao Manyue counted the time, "We will kill a little rooster at the Dragon Boat Festival."
Dabao immediately pointed to a black rooster and said, "Eat Xiao Hei first, and don't eat my Xiao Hong."
Xiao Hei's chicken feathers are black, and Xiao Hong's chicken feathers are red.
The Gu family has five chickens, one for each of the four children, and the remaining one is for Qiao Manyue and Gu Chengfeng, but only Dabao and Manhuai are roosters.
Hearing what Dabao said at this moment, he frowned in confusion, "But Xiaohong is bigger, and Xiaohei is too small, not enough for us."
Dabao wasn't nervous at all, "Then let's each eat less."
After the words fell, his eyes widened suddenly, "How can that be done? No! I don't agree!"
"Xiaohong is mine." Dabao refused to budge.
Qiao Manyue didn't care about them, anyway, she watched with satisfaction and wouldn't fight.
It just so happened that Aunt Guo next door yelled at her, and Chen An called.
Because of the close distance, Aunt Guo didn't hang up the phone. In order to avoid wasting phone bills, Qiao Manyue had no choice but to trot over.
Chen An's hearty voice sounded from the phone, "Comrade Qiao, didn't I bother you?"
"I just finished eating, and I have some time. What's the matter?" Qiao Manyue asked succinctly, skipping the step of exchanging greetings.
Chen An on the other end of the phone smiled embarrassedly, "That's right, I encountered a little problem, and I haven't figured it out after thinking about it for a few days."
"Tell me." Qiao Manyue thought for a while and said, "I know, I will definitely tell you. If I don't know, there is nothing I can do."
Chen An hurriedly said: "I know, don't worry, I'm not that kind of person."
After talking, the two began to talk about Chen An's doubts, mainly Qiao Manyue told Chen An to listen, and Chen An raised doubts if there was something he didn't understand.
Before I knew it, half an hour passed, and the sky outside had already darkened.
Chen An couldn't help but thank Qiao Manyue, "Comrade Qiao, I'm really sorry for taking up so much of your time."
"It's okay, I just have nothing to do, so I don't want to delay anything." Qiao Manyue said polite words on the surface, but she was already slumped on the Guo's chair from exhaustion.
Chen An didn't see it, so he believed it. He wanted to get closer to Qiao Manyue. He thought for a while and said, "Comrade Qiao, do you remember me saying that your daughter looks familiar? I didn't remember who it was until I returned to the Xitang production team." ."
"Ah? Who is it?" Qiao Manyue leaned her head back on the chair, responding unemotionally.
"It's the aunt of the child I told you went down to play in the river and drowned, but was not rescued." Chen An said with a bit of a sigh: "I went to his house and saw the photo in his room."
"Auntie?" Qiao Manyue grasped the key words, and straightened up on the chair, "About how old is his aunt now?"
Her tone was surprised and eager.
Chen An was stunned for a moment before he realized it. He recalled it, and estimated, "It should be in his twenties, not in his thirties."
Qiao Manyue touched her heart that was beating violently. She didn't know what she was nervous about. She took a deep breath, "Is it his auntie?"
"Ah?" Chen An's doubtful voice came from the microphone.
Qiao Manyue asked: "Is there a possibility that it's not his aunt?"
Chen An on the other end scratched his head, his face full of doubts, "Why isn't he his aunt?"
He didn't understand why Qiao Manyue wanted to know this.
Qiao Manyue thought for a while, "Actually, my lover's sister got lost when she was a child, and there is no news about her until now."
Chen An understood. Although he felt that Qiao Manyue's idea was a bit whimsical, he immediately said, "Then I'll go and find out, and I'll let you know if I have any news."
"Okay, I'll trouble you then."
"You're welcome, Comrade Qiao, don't worry, your business is my business." Chen An assured, patting his chest, he was worried that he didn't know how to repay the other party.
Hang up the phone and go home.
Qiao Manyue thought for a while, and decided not to tell Gu Chengfeng about this, in case it just made him happy in vain, and then fell into disappointment and despair.
After Qiao Manyue left, Aunt Guo and Political Commissar Guo Shi also talked about her.
Because the room where the phone is installed is not soundproof, people outside can basically hear what she said.

Aunt Guo's face was full of astonishment, "I didn't expect Xiao Qiao to know a lot. Being a nurse may be a bit inferior."
After Guo Shi's political commissar heard this, he turned his head and looked at her, "I thought you knew that Tang Guowei was seriously injured at the time. I heard what Lao Wang said. During the operation, I thanked her for reminding me several times."
The head of the health station is surnamed Wang.
"Is there such a thing?" Aunt Guo's eyes widened suddenly, "I don't know, then why is she still working as a nurse? Can't it be easier to be a doctor?"
Political commissar Guo shook his head, "That's not clear, I just know that Lao Wang wanted to accept her as a student, but she refused."
After the words fell, Aunt Guo gasped, "She even refused."
Political commissar Guo Shi glanced at her, said nothing, and continued to look down at the document in his hand.
Aunt Guo didn't speak, the expression on her face changed, and she didn't know what she was thinking.
the next day.
Qiao Manyue stepped on to the department and went to change clothes as usual, but unexpectedly came out of the changing room and saw Aunt Guo sitting in her seat.
"Head nurse, what's the matter?" Qiao Manyue asked suspiciously.
Aunt Guo waved to her and told her to sit down on a chair beside her, "Little Qiao, come here, I have something to tell you."
Qiao Manyue sat down, and even tidied up the clothes in front of her, sitting upright and serious.
"You don't have to be so nervous." Mrs. Guo said with a smile: "It's really nothing serious, I just want to ask why you don't want to be a doctor?"
There are enough nurses in the health station, but doctors are in short supply. Mrs. Guo thought about it all night last night, and felt that a seedling with such great potential as Qiao Manyue should not be let go just like this.
Qiao Manyue didn't expect Mrs. Guo to say this, so she was taken aback.
After a few seconds, she came to her senses, looked at Aunt Guo and blinked her eyes reservedly, "Can I tell the truth?"
"Tell me." Aunt Guo looked at her.
Qiao Manyue's heart was full of thoughts, and she didn't reveal anything on her face, but sighed, "To be honest, I actually want to be a doctor, otherwise I wouldn't have gone to medical school."
"Then how did I hear that you rejected the station master?" Aunt Guo frowned.
Qiao Manyue sighed again, "I mainly consider that the doctor has to be on night shift, and the children at home can't be separated from others. When I go to night shift, they won't be taken care of. If I meet Gu Chengfeng again and go on a mission , I really don't know what to do."
"Just for this?" Aunt Guo looked at her in disbelief.
Qiao Manyue thought to herself, of course it's not just this matter, but this is indeed the most important thing at this stage, she nodded reservedly.
Aunt Guo looked at her inexplicably, "What is this?"
Qiao Manyue lowered her head in embarrassment.
***
Time flies, and it will be the Dragon Boat Festival in a blink of an eye.
Qiao Manyue made the menu one day in advance, and Gu Chengfeng brought the menu with him when he went to the supply and marketing agency to buy vegetables the next day. Although it is impossible to buy many of the above items, Comrade Qiao Manyue said that there must be a sense of ceremony.
Today is the holiday, and there are more people coming to the supply and marketing cooperative than usual. It took Gu Chengfeng a little more time to buy all the things and set foot on the way home.
"Head Gu, did you buy a little more vegetables today than usual?"
It was Fang Qing who spoke, and Gu Chengfeng would meet her almost every morning.
However, he had also heard rumors on the island recently, and he subconsciously wanted to keep a distance from her, so he only nodded slightly and wanted to make a detour.
Unexpectedly, Fang Qing stopped him suddenly, "Head Gu, wait a moment, I have something to ask you."
Her tone was full of entanglement and hesitation, and the expression on her face was also disturbed.
Gu Chengfeng subconsciously stopped, and asked suspiciously: "What do you want to ask?"
Fang Qing looked at Gu Chengfeng for a few seconds, as if he was engaged in some ideological struggle, the expression on his face changed, the only constant was hesitation.
Gu Chengfeng frowned, and said puzzledly: "What exactly do you want to say? If you don't think about it, you can tell me after you think about it."
He thought for a while, and added: "You can also talk to Comrade Qiao Manyue."
Fang Qing: ...

Chapter 48

The two naturally didn't talk about anything in the end, and left under the gossip eyes of everyone.
Gu Chengfeng went back and told Qiao Manyue about it, and asked, "Are you familiar with her?"
Qiao Manyue frowned when she looked at him, "I thought you two knew each other very well."
Gu Chengfeng arranged the dishes he bought by category, and looked back at her incomprehensibly, "How could I know her well? I don't even know her name."
"I really don't know. You wouldn't have said Fang Qing just now." Qiao Manyue corrected him coolly.
Gu Chengfeng choked, "I can't help you if you insist on digging out words."
Qiao Manyue snorted twice, and raised her chin arrogantly, "Why did I pick words? Don't you know her name?"
Gu Chengfeng took a deep breath and looked at her seriously, "I mean, if she didn't talk to me every day, I wouldn't even know her name."
Qiao Manyue said "oh" with a blank face, "Is this what you said you have nothing to do with her? Even the names have been exchanged, what is it called?"
When Gu Chengfeng knew that there were rumors about him and Fang Qing on the island, he immediately explained to Qiao Manyue that they met every day, but it was not as exaggerated as people on the island said, and the number of times they talked did not even exceed one slap.
"Comrade Qiao Manyue, are you trying to annoy me?" Gu Chengfeng angrily reached out and poked her forehead, "If it wasn't for those people spreading the word, I would know her name?"
"Speak as you speak, don't move your hands or feet." Qiao Manyue slapped his hand off, "Who cares if you know?"
Gu Chengfeng got angry and looked at her sideways, "Yes, who cares?"
"It's not me anyway." Qiao Manyue said confidently.
Gu Chengfeng: ...
He chose to shut up and argue with Comrade Qiao Manyue. This is a process of self-torture.
Man Huai, who was squatting in front of the chicken coop over there, interjected, "Are you still arguing?"
Qiao Manyue:? ?
Gu Chengfeng:? ?
Qiao Manyue was overjoyed, and took a leisurely glance at Gu Chengfeng, then looked at him again, "What are you arguing about? When did we quarrel?"
"Just now, we all saw it." Dabao raised his chin and said.
Gu Chengfeng walked over, and patted his forehead angrily, "I saw something, I can only talk nonsense. I'm not arguing with your mother."
Man Huai looked at him with eyes full of curiosity, and asked, "What's that called? A quarrel?"
Qiao Manyue was speechless, she looked at Man Huai with disgust on her face, "I'll ask your Chinese teacher tomorrow about the difference between quarrels and quarrels."
With a puzzled look on his face, he looked at his brother for help.
Ruyi pursed her lips, glanced at Qiao Manyue cautiously, and said in a low voice, "What sister means is that she and sister are not arguing or arguing."
"Then what are you doing?" Full of incomprehension, it seemed that they were arguing, why wasn't it a quarrel?

Dabao's eyeballs rolled away, and he didn't know what to think of. He suddenly widened his eyes and raised his small hands high, "I know! I'm cultivating feelings."
When Gu Chengfeng heard this, he almost choked on his saliva, "What nonsense are you talking about!"
"I'm not talking nonsense!" Dabao said unconvinced: "Su Changsheng said that his grandma said so. Every time his father came to the island, his grandma would tell him not to go to his parents' room at night, saying that his father's father would not go to his mother's room. Mom is cultivating feelings."
Su Changsheng is the grandson of Deputy Commander Su on the island. He just entered junior high school this year. His father is a teacher in a middle school in Lucheng, and his mother is a teacher in an elementary school on the island. His father comes back two days a month.
Hearing what he said, Man Huai immediately remembered, nodded his head in haste to confirm what Da Bao said was true, "Yes, we all heard it."
Gu Chengfeng's expression froze.
Seeing this, Qiao Manyue burst into laughter immediately, and she looked at Gu Chengfeng with a half-smile, wanting to see how he would explain it.
Unexpectedly, Gu Chengfeng didn't explain at all, and directly suppressed it with blood, "Why are you talking so much? Wait until I come back from the camp at noon before killing the chicken?"
"No, no." He shook his head in denial.
Qiao Manyue didn't dare to kill the chicken, so today the rooster could only be shot by Gu Chengfeng, but he had to go to the camp later, so he didn't have much time at home.
With a small head full of arms, he turned his head quickly, got up and ran to the kitchen quickly, and took out the bowl and kitchen knife containing the chicken blood.
Gu Chengfeng cast a glance at Qiao Manyue proudly.
Qiao Manyue: ...
She sneered, "Childish."
Gu Chengfeng didn't care, and grabbed the rooster with red feathers in the cage.
I don't know how Manhuai persuaded Dabao that the chicken killed today was Xiaohong raised by Dabao.
Gu Chengfeng operated in twos and threes, and Xiaohong finished with a short beep, and Qiao Manyue's job was next, so that Xiaohong could emit the last light and heat even after she died.
The mountain products Ma Chunhua brought included dried bamboo shoots, dried shiitake mushrooms, dried rabbits, and dried roe deer legs. There were also dried kelp sent by some fishermen on the island to thank Qiao Manyue for seeing a doctor.
Qiao Manyue separated the bones and meat of the chicken, stewed the bones with shiitake mushrooms, diced the chicken and fried the soaked dried bamboo shoots, mixed the chicken offal with sauerkraut, steamed the kelp in a pan and shredded it for cold dressing.
Finally, stir-fry a green vegetable, and the holiday meal at noon is ready.
One morning, the Gu family was all ping-pong-pong, and the scent never stopped. The Guo family and the Tang family were so greedy they couldn't stop swallowing.
Today, the two daughters of the Guo family, Guo Qixin and Guo Qili, brought their sons-in-law and children back for the festival. Guo Shi's political commissar did not have to go to the camp, and Aunt Guo also changed shifts with others.
Guo Qili's eldest son is eight years old this year, and her youngest son is six years old this year. Both of them are greedy and can't control their age. When they smell the scent of Gu's family, they keep making noises and clamoring for food.
On the contrary, both of Guo Qixin's family are girls, and I guess the girls are more obedient. Although they look greedy, they are not as noisy as Guo Qili's family.
Guo Qili coaxed the two children but failed, so she couldn't help complaining, "What's the matter with the Gu family? They chose to make such a delicious thing today, isn't there a greedy child?"
"What are you talking about? Xiao Qiao didn't know you were here today, besides, what's wrong with making some delicious food today for the holiday?" Aunt Guo gave her an angry look.

"Then there's no need to do so much. What kind of family is she? Gu Chengfeng is only the head of the regiment, and my dad is still the political commissar of the division. I haven't seen our family eat so much delicious food." Guo Qili couldn't Convinced to refute.
Aunt Guo saw that her words were getting worse and worse, so she stretched out her hand to hit her angrily, "Why didn't I know that you went to see someone's house, and you know that there are a lot of dishes? You can't cook and blame Xiao Qiao for delicious food. How can you do that?"
Guo Qili was in pain, frowning and dared not speak anymore, only the expression on her face could tell that she didn't care.
"Mom, I think Second Sister is right. Look at the children who are greedy. Didn't they do it on purpose?" It was Guo Qixin's husband Feng Hai who spoke.
The voice fell, and before Mrs. Guo had time to say anything, Guo Qili suddenly became confident again when she saw someone speaking for her, "Mom, look, I'm not the only one who thinks, I think you are a good person who is used to it, so what?" Little Qiao doesn't take you seriously."
When it was over, she looked at Guo Qixin again, "Sister, do you think so?"
Guo Qixin was lowering his head and earnestly helping Mrs. Guo to wash the vegetables. He raised his head in a daze when he heard her words, "What?"
Guo Qili took a look, glanced at Feng Hai intentionally, then looked at Guo Qixin, and laughed softly, "Sister, you didn't hear what I said, didn't you hear what brother-in-law said?"
Hearing the words, Feng Hai immediately frowned without a trace, and gave Guo Qixin a veiled look.
Guo Qi shook his head hurriedly, then felt that his reaction was too strange, and lowered his head nervously, "I was thinking about a patient in the station just now, so I didn't pay attention."
"Oh, really?" Guo Qili obviously didn't believe it, but didn't say anything else.
Aunt Guo happened to turn her head to get the food too, so she didn't see this unusual scene.
Hearing Guo Qixin's words at this time, she believed it to be true. After all, she was also a nurse. She asked curiously, "What strange patients are there in your station?"
Of course there is not, Guo Qi smiled guiltyly, and said vaguely: "It's not a rare patient, but I suddenly remembered it."
"oh."
Aunt Guo nodded, expressing that she could understand, and did not continue to talk about this topic.
Guo Qixin breathed a sigh of relief, but he still didn't dare to look at Feng Hai's expression.
The chatting of the adults is over, but the fuss of the children is not over yet.
Guo Qili's husband, Gao Zhengyang, had a conversation with Guo Shi's political commissar in the study. When he saw the two children who were behaving violently, he couldn't help frowning, "What's going on?"
The two children were frightened by him immediately, and ran to Guo Qili's arms crying.
Guo Qili felt sorry for the child, and immediately quarreled with him, "What are you doing to the child, if you have the ability, go to the cook!"
Gao Zhengyang widened his eyes in disbelief when he heard the words, and pointed at Guo Qili's speechless expression, "You, you are simply unreasonable!"
Feng Hai came out to smooth things over at this time, "Okay, brother-in-law, what are you blaming the child for, even an adult like me feels greedy when I smell it, and it's normal for children to be greedy."
In short, it's all the fault of the Gu family next door.
Guo Qili and Feng Hai seemed to be fighting against each other in an instant, and they didn't know who was husband and wife.
Guo Qixin bowed his head to work without saying a word, and couldn't see any expression on his face.
Political commissar Guo frowned upon hearing this, and Aunt Guo heaved a long sigh, but both of them didn't say anything because they were worried about having a meal together.
Qiao Manyue didn't know that the dishes she made casually caused disputes.

Fried chicken with dried bamboo shoots and sauerkraut with chicken offal at noon, and chicken soup with mushrooms in the evening. The arrangements were well arranged, and the children and Gu Chengfeng were very satisfied.
In a blink of an eye, the Dragon Boat Festival passed.
It was another day of work, and Qiao Manyue still arrived at the health station on time. What was different from the past was that as soon as she entered the health station today, people kept saying congratulations to her.
Qiao Manyue:? ? ?
She asked several people who said congratulations, but they were all mysterious and unwilling to say.
Qiao Manyue had no choice but to walk to the department with question marks all over her head, but she didn't expect to see Yu Ming in the department.
The other party still looked like a stinky fart. When he saw Qiao Manyue, he looked her up and down with contemptuous eyes, "What did you tell the station master?"
Qiao Manyue:? ? ?
She asked sincerely, "Are you really out of your mind?"
There were other people present, and there was a sudden silence after the voice fell, and everyone immediately looked at each other in blank dismay.
Yu Ming's complexion changed suddenly, and he said angrily, "What do you mean? How can you scold people if you are so good? What kind of qualities are you?"
Qiao Manyue put the bag on the desk, turned to look at him, "Comrade Yu Ming, I think I've met you, but obviously we don't know each other well?"
While talking, she didn't wait for his reaction, nor did she wait for everyone's reaction, imitating his posture and eyes just now, squinting at him with disdain and disgust, "Why are you talking to me like this? It seems that you are very qualified ?"
There was a chuckle in the office for a moment, but it stopped soon.
However, just like this, it was enough to make Yu Ming feel ashamed, his face flushed red, and his lips trembled when he saw Qiao Manyue.
Qiao Manyue smiled reservedly again, "Or do you think that one is particularly, very, very qualified?"
Yu Ming's face turns blue and white, shy, annoyed, and angry, especially in front of everyone, he looked at Qiao Manyue short of breath, with an expression on the verge of fainting.
Even the people present couldn't bear to look at it.
However, Qiao Manyue didn't let him go just yet, and only heard her softly "heh" in a strange way, "Dr. Yu Ming, you really taught me a lot."
After the voice fell, everyone couldn't bear to turn their faces away.
Yu Ming clutched his chest, breathing rapidly, staring at Qiao Manyue as if he was about to roll his eyes, seeing that he was really going to faint from anger.
Everyone was shocked, and someone subconsciously stepped in his direction.
Qiao Manyue glanced at him lightly again, "Doctor Yu Ming, you have to persevere, and don't get overthinking it. If you really pass out, this will become a black spot in your life in the future."
The last "oh~" is very spiritual.
Everyone: ...
Everyone's eyes were complicated. Comrade Qiao Manyue was really sure that Dr. Yu Ming could persevere after hearing these words?

Chapter 49

It has to be said that Yu Ming was still very pissed, even if he was so angry that he rolled his eyes, he didn't really faint.
Qiao Manyue put her things away, and under Yu Ming's aggrieved reminder, she changed her clothes and came to the station master's office.
She stood outside the door and knocked lightly.
"Come in." The voice of station master Wang came.
Qiao Manyue went in. In fact, she had already guessed what was going on, but she still acted as if she didn't know. She looked at Station Master Wang suspiciously, "Station Master, what do you need from me?"
Station Master Wang pointed to the chair in front of the table and signaled Qiao Manyue to sit down, "I heard from Head Nurse Guo that you don't want to be a doctor because you don't care about the children at home, so you can't work the night shift?"
Qiao Manyue showed a surprised expression at the right time, and then gave the other side a shameful look, "I didn't expect you to know about it. There is indeed such a thing. I know that my kind of ideological awareness is not advisable, but I really have nothing to do. You As you know, my wife is the head of the regiment, and I often have to go on missions, and the children at home are young."
Her voice became smaller and smaller, as if she was really embarrassed.
Stationmaster Wang interrupted her, "I can also understand your thoughts. Children really shouldn't be ignored, but why didn't you tell me?"
I told him at the beginning, but now he knows it's an insignificant matter?
Stationmaster Wang thought of his entanglements these days, and looked at Qiao Manyue with some displeasure.
Qiao Manyue coughed lightly. If she knew that today was the day, why she couldn't work the night shift, and why she didn't want to go to the capital for further studies, it wouldn't be a problem. It would be better than enduring her colleagues pointing at this person and pointing at that person every day.
She pretended to be ashamed and lowered her head without speaking.
Stationmaster Wang didn't know what she was thinking. He thought she had finally realized her mistake, and said seriously, "Comrade Qiao Manyue, now that I understand your situation, I decided to give you another chance."
Qiao Manyue raised her head when she heard the words, pretending to be very surprised and excited without knowing it, "Really? Station Master, are you really willing to give me a chance?"
"Don't be too happy too early. Having a chance doesn't mean you will do it." Wang Wang said: "I still say the same thing as before, you have to learn from me."
"That's natural." Qiao Manyue nodded with a reserved smile.
After finally solving the matter, a smile finally appeared on the face of Station Master Wang. He fixed his eyes on the enamel cup on the table and coughed lightly.
Qiao Manyue understood, stood up immediately, picked it up obediently and sensiblely and brought it to him, with a smile on her face, "Teacher."
When Station Master Wang heard this, the smile on his face suddenly widened, and he quickly restrained himself after reacting, trying to keep his face straight, "Don't change your words so quickly in the future, I will relax my teachings to you in the future."
Qiao Manyue smiled and blinked her eyes, "Strict teachers lead to high-level apprentices, and you are also good for me, teacher."
Stationmaster Wang was so angry and funny, he couldn't help but glared at her.
Soon, the health station officially announced that Qiao Manyue had changed from a nurse to a doctor. This news not only shocked everyone in the health station, but also caused an uproar on the island.
They used to think that the local girl from the countryside has now become a doctor, and she has to be taken by the station manager herself. This is something that no number of doctors on the island can ask for.
For example, Yu Ming's eyes turned red with envy.
Aunt Guo couldn't say anything to Qiao Manyue at the health station, so she was free to sit at Gu's house after dinner at night after get off work.
Qiao Manyue was not satisfied this time, but poured water for Aunt Guo by herself, "It's really thanks to you, if you hadn't told the station master, I wouldn't have had this chance, thank you so much."
Aunt Guo took the water glass with a smile, "You're welcome, I don't know what's going on in our health station. Since you are capable, how can I just let it go to waste?"
Qiao Manyue smiled, that's what the other party said, but those who should be thanked should still be thanked, besides, she is really grateful to Aunt Guo, if it weren't for Aunt Guo, her plan would not have come true ahead of schedule.

She said seriously: "I still have to thank you, we will be free someday, why don't you come to my house for a meal?"
"No, no, no." Aunt Guo was taken aback and waved her hands quickly.
Seeing this, Man Huai stopped playing with the flower rope in his hand, and came to Aunt Guo with round eyes, "Aunt Guo, the food at our house is so delicious, why don't you want to come?"
Aunt Guo laughed, "If your cooking is delicious, I have to come to your house to eat, and I can't eat all your food?"
"What's the matter?" Dabao on the other side waved his hand, and everything was arranged properly, "When you and Grandpa Guo come over for dinner, why don't you bring your own rations?"
Aunt Guo laughed out loud immediately, and looked at Qiao Manyue with a happy smile on her face, "These kids in your family are really sensible and smart."
Qiao Manyue thought they were ashamed, so she covered her face with her hand, "When you are sensible, you are sensible, and when you are angry, you are really annoying."
"That's better than my grandchildren." Aunt Guo has been holding back for a few days. Now that she thinks about it, she tells Qiao Manyue, "When my family Qixinqili was young, the war was still fierce. I'm on the front line with their father, and I'll take them over after the war, the sisters are already in their teens."
After living together, Aunt Guo discovered that Guo Qixin and Guo Qili had no one to teach them since they were young, and their personality became the same as her and Guo Shi's political commissar.
The eldest sister, Guo Qixin, has a dull and timid personality, and always likes to hide in her heart when things happen. The second sister, Guo Qili, has no control over her mouth, she is extremely vain, bitter and mean, and one looks down on the other.
It's not that Mrs. Guo and Guo Shi's political commissar haven't taught them before, it's just that the teenage children have a fixed personality and they have their own ideas, so they have nothing to do.
So when the two sisters got married, Aunt Guo and Guo Shi's political commissar put their minds to it. They found Feng Hai, who was extroverted and assertive, for Guo Qixin, who was dull, and Guo Qili, who was not sharp and mean. Serious Gao Zhengyang.
Originally, he thought that the two couples would be the most suitable for each other because of their complementary personalities, but after they got married, they found out that Guo Qixin couldn't control Feng Hai at all, and he didn't dare to control him. And Gao Zhengyang couldn't control Guo Qili even more, and later he didn't care at all and let her develop.
The children of the two families are even more, one is arrogant and domineering, and the other is submissive and dare not look at others.
Aunt Guo felt bad when she thought of this.
Qiao Manyue comforted her, "They are all adults, they want to live and do what they want, they have their own ideas and considerations, although you are their mother, you are still an outsider after all, if they don't listen, it's useless to say more ."
Aunt Guo sighed, "Old Guo always said the same thing, but they are all meat that fell from my body, how can I not want to?"
The heavy topic was quickly revealed, and the two talked about eating again.
With full of enthusiasm as a lobbyist, Aunt Guo quickly lost the battle, and the two families agreed to have a meal together someday when they were free.
The decision was confirmed, and he immediately smiled proudly.
Qiao Manyue looked at him and twitched the corners of her mouth. She used her toes to figure out that the reason why Manhuai was so active was because he had the idea of ​​another little rooster in the coop.
Treating guests to dinner was only in Qiao's Village, when Chen Shanmei and Gu Chengfeng came to the door, Qiao Manyue made a table of delicious treats, so in the full concept, treating guests to dinner equals a lot of delicious food.
No wonder he is so active.
Another two days passed. Qiao Manyue was quite busy a while ago, and she didn't think much about the Xitang production team. Now that she's free, it's been a long time, but Chen An hasn't called yet.
After thinking about it, she simply called him herself.
Qiao Manyue now shares an office with Station Master Wang, and there is a telephone in the office, making calling is much more convenient than before.
Chen An on the other end began to apologize as soon as he answered the phone, "Comrade Qiao, I'm sorry, I've been wanting to call you back, but I happened to have something to do. I just had some free time today, and I planned to call you in the evening. I didn't expect Your call is coming."
"It's okay." Qiao Manyue said, "I'm in a hurry. If you're busy these days, don't you have time to ask?"
Chen An's embarrassed laughter came from the phone, "That's not the case, the main reason is that no one knows the child's aunt."

He said: "Aunt He escaped from the famine twenty years ago and was adopted by Uncle He's parents. At that time, she only had a photo on her body, and besides that, there was a big wound on her forehead. I don't know if it was because of this. The wound, Aunt He's spirit has not been very good."
Qiao Manyue's heart sank when she heard the words, and she frowned, "So Xiaomei He didn't go to the Xitang production team with Aunt He at that time?"
"right."
"Then why do you think that the person in the photo is Aunt He's sister?"
Chen An scratched his head with his hand, then patted his forehead, and suddenly said, "Yes, I've seen the photo before. It's not Aunt He and Xiaomei He, but Xiaomei He and a boy."
Qiao Manyue's pupils dilated suddenly when she heard the words, and her hands shook in shock. She carefully swept the enamel cup that Station Master Wang put on the table, and the water in the cup spilled out with a "splash".
"What's the matter? What's the matter?" Stationmaster Wang hurriedly reached for the documents on the table.
Qiao Manyue was also taken aback, and hurriedly helped the enamel cup up.
Chen An on the other end of the phone was startled when he heard Qiao Manyue's clang, followed by a serious voice, "Comrade Qiao, are you alright?"
Qiao Manyue grabbed the enamel cup, gave stationmaster Wang a reassuring look, took a deep breath, and said to Chen An, "It's okay, are you the Xitang production team under Lucheng?"
"Yes, the Xitang production team of Shuizhou Commune." Chen An said.
Qiao Manyue nodded, and said in a serious voice: "I have a very strong intuition that He Xiaomei may really have something to do with my lover, even if she is not my lover's sister, she is very likely to have something to do with my lover's sister."
Chen An didn't know how to react at the other end, he couldn't believe that there would be such a coincidence in the world, but since Qiao Manyue said so, he couldn't say anything, "Then you want to come over to our side to see look?"
Qiao Manyue thought for a while, "I want to tell my lover first, and then I will trouble you later."
"No trouble no trouble, it's my honor."
hang up the phone.
Although Chen An didn't think it was such a coincidence, but thinking about how much Qiao Manyue cared about this matter, and thinking that Qiao Manyue was also his teacher, he still went to He's house.
Maybe asking more questions may stimulate Aunt He's memory, and she suddenly remembered something.
And the stationmaster's office.
Seeing that Qiao Manyue finally hung up the phone, Station Master Wang couldn't wait to ask, "Why are you so excited all of a sudden? Is there really news about Sister Gu?"
Because in an office, the stationmaster Wang would also hear what she said. In order to avoid being gossiped, Qiao Manyue briefly told him what happened before calling.
At this moment, Qiao Manyue's heart was still pounding. She took a few deep breaths, and nodded to Station Master Wang, "It is very likely that there will be some eyebrows."
Station Master Wang was stunned when he heard the words, and opened his mouth slightly. He didn't expect that someone who hadn't heard from him for 20 years would have a clue today because of a phone call.
Seeing Qiao Manyue calmly preparing to wipe the table with a rag, he slapped the back of her hand angrily, "You don't tell Xiao Gu about such a big matter."
Qiao Manyue was taken aback for a moment, and then remembered that Gu Chengfeng's office also had a phone.
She immediately felt it was funny. It's been a long time in this age, but she has adapted very well to not having a phone.
When Gu Chengfeng heard the news, he was so excited that he went directly from the camp to the health station.
Because from the moment he entered the door, he rushed all the way to the station master's office, with a serious and nervous expression, as if something important had happened, and everyone who knew him in the station showed surprised expressions.
For a while, various speculations about the Gu family spread in the station immediately after he went to the station master's office.
Especially after Gu Chengfeng and Qiao Manyue left the health station together again, it became more and more intense.
It can only be said that where there are people, there will be gossip.

Qiao Manyue was let go by stationmaster Wang, but Gu Chengfeng seemed too excited and anxious.
When he got home, Gu Chengfeng went back to his room without stopping.
Qiao Manyue followed him, seeing that he suddenly started to rummage through boxes and boxes, and all the packed things were thrown on the bed, making a mess, so she couldn't help saying angrily, "What are you doing? You're making such a mess, you can clean it up yourself later?"
Don't think that just because your sister is lost, you can deceive her sympathy, make her feel distressed, and take the initiative to clean up the house.
Qiao Manyue thought to herself, dreaming is faster.
Gu Chengfeng came back to his senses, and suddenly remembered something, "It's the envelope you saw last time, where did you put it?"
Qiao Manyue was dazed, she pointed to the dressing table, "I just put it on the table, didn't you put it up?"
When she went upstairs after dinner that day, she didn't see the envelope. She subconsciously thought that Gu Chengfeng was worried about being lost by some ignorant children, so she put it away.
"I didn't see it." Gu Chengfeng pinched his eyebrows with a headache.
Qiao Manyue put her hands on her hips, looked around the room, and remembered that Dabao went upstairs to get something, "Could it be that Dabao took it?"
Gu Chengfeng glanced at her upon hearing the words.
Qiao Manyue hugged Erbao, and opened the room of the three children together with him. Unexpectedly, she found the envelope under Dabao's pillow, but the photos in the envelope disappeared.
Gu Chengfeng: ...
Seeing that he was so nervous, Qiao Manyue blinked and guessed, "Could it be a photo of you and your sister in it?"
Gu Chengfeng nodded slightly, and let out a sigh of relief, "If you guessed right, it's the same as the photo of the He family."
"You want Shi Qing to directly compare the photos with the photos?" Qiao Manyue asked, after all, no matter how verbal the report is, it is not as good as verifying with the real thing in person.
Seeing Gu Chengfeng nodding, Qiao Manyue silently lit a row of candles for Dabao in her heart.
Fortunately, it was almost the end of school time, and when Qiao Manyue and Gu Chengfeng arrived at school, the bell rang for the end of class.
They didn't wait long at the door when they saw the three little children of the Gu family coming out side by side. It was strange that Tang Xing and Tang Hua followed behind them.
And... If Qiao Manyue read correctly, how satisfied are the three schoolbags in Tang Xing's hands?
Man Huai was talking to Da Bao, when he turned his head and saw Qiao Man Yue, his eyes widened in shock, "Sister, brother-in-law?"
Dabao turned his head when he heard the words, the same shock appeared on his face, and then he showed a surprised and excited expression, and rushed towards him like a small cannonball.
After the satisfaction and surprise, his face froze suddenly.
Seeing this, Man Huai reacted instantly, turned around and quickly took his schoolbag from Tang Xing's hand, not forgetting to thank him: "Thank you, I'll take it myself."
In a blink of an eye, only Dabao's schoolbag was still in Tang Xing's hand, but he had no time to brake, and bumped into Gu Chengfeng's leg.
Because outside, Qiao Manyue couldn't say anything about them, so she could only thank Tang Xing: "Next time, if they let you carry your schoolbag, ignore them."
"It's okay, I did it voluntarily." Tang Xing lowered his eyelids and said in a low voice.
Qiao Manyue looked at him, but in the end she didn't know what to say, everyone said it was voluntary, what else could I do?

Chapter 50

Speaking of which, if it wasn't for Zhou Lan and Zhou Mei, Qiao Manyue wouldn't have stopped seeing them. After all, Mrs. Tang and Brother Tang Xing are normal people.
Dabao was excited because someone came to pick him up, until Gu Chengfeng asked about the photo.
His excitement stopped immediately, and he asked dissatisfiedly: "I am no longer your favorite child!"
"You are not my favorite child. My favorite child is your sister." Gu Chengfeng snorted mercilessly.
Dabao is angry!
Dabao is angry!
Then, under everyone's gaze, he slammed the schoolbag to the ground, kicking up a little dust.
Qiao Manyue frowned in disgust, and pushed back a few steps, "You wash your schoolbag yourself."
Dabao paused, and looked at her with accusing eyes, "You don't even love me."
In the end, he lowered his head again and muttered dissatisfiedly while rummaging in his schoolbag, "Da Bao is a little cabbage that no one cares about."
The corners of Qiao Manyue's mouth twitched, "You are such a good actor, it would be a pity if you don't act in the future."
Unexpectedly, Dabao didn't even rummage through his schoolbag when he heard the words. He suddenly raised his head and asked with bright eyes, "Are those people in the movie?"
Gu Chengfeng was in a hurry, and directly pressed his head with his hand, and said impatiently, "Don't keep talking, quickly find the photo for me."
Dabao: ...
He pulled Gu Chengfeng's hand angrily, "Dad, just talk if you can, don't move!"
"Is it reasonable for you to steal things from my room?" Gu Chengfeng gritted his teeth.
"What's wrong with me?" Dabao called out loudly.
While talking, he finally took the photo out of his schoolbag, but it was a little crumpled under the pressure of the book because it was not well protected.
Gu Chengfeng immediately turned black.
Qiao Manyue stretched her head over, it was a little wrinkled, but it didn't affect the look too much.
In the photo, there are two children standing side by side, a boy and a girl, the girl is about the same age as Erbao, and the boy is about the same age as Dabao.
The point is that the girl in the photo does look very similar to Erbao.
Man Huai also said at this time: "Da Bao thinks that the person above is the second treasure, so he secretly took it away."
Dabao came to his senses and quickly nodded with a "hmm".
Gu Chengfeng got the photo, didn't say much, handed the second treasure in his arms to Qiao Manyue, and went back first.
Qiao Manyue explained to several curious children: "The one in the photo is not Erbao, but Dabao Erbao's aunt."
Dabao curled his lips, "Satisfactory also said that she is my aunt."
And the other side.
Gu Chengfeng couldn't go to the Xitang production team in person, so he could only hand this over to Shi Qing, and Shi Qing set off in a low-key way with the photo that day.
The Xitang production team was relatively remote, so Shi Qing set off at noon and arrived in the evening.
"Hello, comrade." Shi Qing stopped a peasant comrade on the road, and asked him with a smile, "Is there an educated youth comrade named Chen An in your production team?"
"Who are you? What can you do with Chen An?" The man frowned at him.
Shi Qing quickly took out the letter of introduction, "I came from Nanyin Island in Lucheng, and I came to our Xitang production team to learn something."
However, the man was illiterate, and after looking at it for a long time, he didn't understand what was written in the letter of introduction, so he could only scratch his head in embarrassment, "I'll report this to our team leader first, comrade, wait now."
As he spoke, he opened his voice and yelled in one direction, so Shi Qing had no choice but to stand there and wait.
After a while, a middle-aged man with a hoe appeared in the field of vision, followed by several young and strong men.
"Who's here? What do you want to do with the educated youth comrades?" The captain's voice came before he approached.
Shi Qing confirmed that the middle-aged man was the team leader, and greeted him with a letter of introduction, "Hello, comrade team leader, I'm from Nanyin Island, Lucheng."
"Nanyin Island?" The team leader frowned and took the letter of introduction, his face gradually showing surprise, "Comrade Shi Qing Warrior? Are you a soldier?"
Shi Qing smiled and nodded: "Yes, I'm an orderly soldier. I got a mission from the head of the regiment. I'll find Comrade Chen An. Is it convenient or not?"
"Head?" The team leader's eyes widened when he heard the words, and then he gasped.
The other people present also showed shock and curiosity. The Xitang production team was relatively remote, and most of them had never been to the commune a few times, and even the secretary of the commune had never seen it.
Not to mention the leader who is so far away from them.
The team leader came to his senses, thought of something, and hurriedly said: "What is the reason why Comrade Chief is looking for Chen An Educated Youth? Comrade Orderly, Chen An Educated Youth is a good comrade. If there is any misunderstanding, you must understand it clearly."
Seeing this, the people around also looked at Shi Qing.
"Yes, Chen An educated youth is a good comrade, don't misunderstand."
"Yeah."

"..."
Shi Qing didn't expect Chen An's popularity to be so good, he had a surprised expression on his face, and hurriedly explained: "There is no misunderstanding, don't worry, we are asking Chen An educated youth for help."
When the team leader heard what he said, a smile appeared on his face. While taking him to the educated youth dormitory, he asked him, "I don't know if Comrade Commander, Comrade Chen An, has something to ask the educated youth Chen An for help?"
As soon as the voice fell, some team members immediately speculated, "Could it be that the reputation of Chen An's educated youth's good medical skills has spread so far that even the regiment commander in the army knows?"
The captain immediately glared at the man when he heard the words, "What nonsense are you talking about, is there any good doctor in the army?"
The other people beside him also grabbed the man, and said in a low voice: "What kind of doctor are you looking for, aren't you cursing the Comrade Commander?"
Everyone said so, but there was a hint of complacency in the words that couldn't be concealed, obviously they thought from the bottom of their hearts that Shi Qing came to seek treatment from Chen An.
Shi Qing pretended that he couldn't hear it. He thought about it, but he still didn't say anything about the Gu family's sister in front of everyone, and just smiled at everyone.
When everyone in the Xitang production team saw this, they subconsciously took him as acquiescing, and they were even more shocked, and felt a strong sense of pride for a while.
Even before reaching the educated youth dormitory, someone shouted: "Chen Zhiqing, are you in the dormitory? Someone is looking for you to see a doctor!"
It was too late for Shi Qing to stop it.
Soon, Chen An came out of the dormitory and walked into the yard.
The captain pointed to Chen An and introduced to Shi Qing: "Comrade orderly, this comrade is Chen An educated youth."
Shi Qing had a smile on his face, "Hello, Comrade Chen An, my name is Shi Qing, and it was Nanyin Island Gu Chengfeng, the leader of Gu, who asked me to come to you to understand the situation. Gu's lover, Comrade Qiao Manyue, should have talked to you. mentioned."
Chen An was taken aback when he heard the words, but didn't react, "Then how can someone want to see a doctor?"
The people watching the excitement immediately pointed to Shi Qing, and said loudly: "This is the comrade, he came to call you to see a doctor instead of a team leader."
Shi Qing showed an embarrassed smile.
Seeing his smile, Chen An didn't understand anything, so he hurriedly interrupted the man's words, "Don't talk nonsense, haven't you heard what others said? Head Gu is Comrade Qiao Manyue's lover, and there are many things I don't understand. Comrade Qiao is giving pointers."
Everyone was dumbfounded when they heard it. Someone who is better than Chen An's educated youth in medicine must be so much better!
We must know that Chen An educated youth went to help the disease that the head of the commune health station could not cure.
For a while, everyone showed shocked expressions.
Even Shi Qing was a little surprised, he didn't expect Qiao Manyue to have such a relationship with Chen An, and from what everyone said, Chen An's technique was very good, and Qiao Manyue was his mentor.
Shi Qing has always believed that Qiao Manyue just knows more technology than ordinary people, and stationmaster Wang accepted her as a student because of her potential.
Chen An was somewhat surprised to learn that Qiao Manyue's lover was the head of the regiment. After all, he had met Gu Chengfeng and he looked very young.
While sighing in his heart, he sent away those who wanted to watch the fun, because the other educated youths in the dormitory were still working and did not come back, so after everyone left, there were only Shi Qing, the captain and him in the educated youth dormitory.
The captain must understand this matter, because he needs to communicate with the He family later.
"Comrade Shi Qing, I didn't expect you to come here so soon." Chen An moved chairs for them.
Shi Qing didn't sit down immediately, but said hesitantly: "Comrade Chen An, Comrade Captain, I'd like to say sorry to you first, it's just that my team leader is more anxious about this matter, you see, can you take me to understand first?" one time."
The captain looked at Chen An suspiciously.
Chen An had no choice but to briefly tell the team leader what happened.
The captain didn't expect such a coincidence to happen, his face was full of surprise, thinking of Shi Qing's request, he frowned again, "Now that Da Zhu and the others are still in the field, do you want to call them back? "
Shi Qing subconsciously waved his hands when he heard the words, "Forget it, let's wait a little longer, so we can't affect their work."
As he spoke, he remembered the photo, and opened the photo Gu Chengfeng gave him from his bag, "Comrade Chen An, can you see if it is this photo?"
Chen An stretched his head over and took a closer look, with an expression of excitement and shock immediately on his face, he suddenly looked up at Shi Qing, "Yes, it's this one!"
The captain also turned his head when he saw this, and when he saw the person in the photo, he was stunned, with disbelief on his face, "Just like the photo of Dazhu's family, the sister of Dazhu's daughter-in-law is really the sister of your group leader Gu. ?"
Shi Qing was also stunned, he didn't expect things to go so smoothly.
The three of them looked at each other immediately.
"No, I have to tell Da Zhu quickly about this." The team leader Huo Di stood up and looked at Chen An. "I'll call Da Zhu to come back. You take Comrade Orderly to Da Zhu's house and wait."
Shi Qing returned anxiously, but somewhat disagreed, "Will it affect their earning work points?"
These days, earning work points is the most important thing for working people.
The team leader waved his hand, "It's okay, don't worry, it's not the busy farming season, and besides, it's almost time to finish work."
Chen An also said, "Yes, don't worry."
At night, Nanyin Island.
After the members of the Gu family took a bath, just as Gu Chengfeng closed the courtyard door, Aunt Guo's head popped out from the wall on the right.
"Xiao Gu, hurry up, Shi Qing is calling."
The voice is excited.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

19.9K 170 6
The Comparison Group of the Heroine of Mawen After 70s (七零之后妈文女主的对照组) Author: Armor (盔甲) After Lin Xiaoman fell down, she found that she was a contro...
17.2K 157 9
Yu Tong woke up and went back to the 70s. Not to mention not having enough food and clothing to keep warm, the best relatives can't be counted on one...
24.2K 301 40
Author: A Meow Orange Category: Through Rebirth Ruan Tang became a cannon fodder with the same name and surname in the novel. The original owner was...
42.2K 682 12
Author: Diao Xiaochong Category: Through Rebirth Posting time: 2021-02-24 Latest: Chapter 111 Postscript Through rebirth finished Qiao Qiao, the hand...