Destiny's will (stopped)

By noelatje

Where y/n moved from Amsterdam to Barcelona to be a nurse at FC Barcelona. But one boy caught her eyes. More

Introducing
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
A/n
A/n again sorry

Chapter five

158 1 0
By noelatje

After eating and cleaning the house Val and I went to get ready to go shopping. I toke a quick shower and did my skincare. "Val are you putting on makeup or not?" "Nah I don't want to, you?"  "Me neither"
I put on my outfit and brush my hair it's going to be warm today so that is nice.

(Outfit)

"Wow you look stunning!!" "Thankss you also look amazing Val" We went back to the living room and see the boys sitting in the couch. "You guys ready?" Pedri asks. "Yessss vamos" I say. We got to Pedri's car and got to the mall. It was a 10 minute drive so it wasn't long and we listened the whole way and talked. After arriving we got out the car and went to some stores.

Pedri and Valeria walked in front and Pablo and I walked in the back. "What store do you want to go first?" Pablo asks. "Hmm let's go to Zara!" I say "Okay let's go" We walk to Zara and I looked around. "With shirt should I get?" I ask Pablo "hmm the blue one" He answers. "Okay thank you" after going shopping at Zara we went to a lot of different stores

"Wait where are Pedri and Valeria?" I ask. "Probably making out in a alley or something" Pablo says and we both burst out laughing. "I'll call Valeria" I say and call her.

"Hey y/n"
"Valeria where the hell are you and Pedri"
"We where done shopping so we went for a walk" "aye alright" "
we are going to a restaurant you guys want to come?"
"Sure why not"
"Okay I'll send the location, bye see you soon!"

"Where were they?" Pablo asks. "They went on a walk but they are going to a restaurant so Valeria sent the location so we can go there" i explained. "Alright" We walked to the restaurant and I can tell you it is so fun to talk to Pablo he is the most sweetest and funniest person ever and don't forget he is also hot as fuck.

We arrived at the restaurant and see that Pedri and Val already had a table so we sat down next to them. Pedri sat next to Valeria and Pablo next to me. "How was your walk?" I ask. "It was good, how was your shopping" Val says. "It was amazing I wil show you later what I got" I say. "Alright bet"

We ordered our food and ate it. After eating we went back home and chilled. Pablo and Valeria went home which was sus I wouldn't be surprised if they are dating. But anyways me and Pablo are alone at my house. "Do you want to watch a movie?" Pablo asks. "Sure you pick out the movie and I'll grab the snack" I say.  I went back and Pablo already had a movie picked out.

"What movie are we watching?" I ask. "Smile it's al over my for you on tiktok and I wanted so see if it's so good" he answers. I got us a blanket so we sat on the couch and I had my head on his chest and he had his hand on my waist. "That movie was the most overrated movie ever, it wasn't even scary" i say. "Agreed"

Pablo had to go home cuz he has training tomorrow and I have work. I brushed my teeth and got in bed. Before I went to sleep I decided to post a picture on my Instagram.

@y/n.y/l

@y/n.y/l :Just chilling😙
Liked by pablogavi, pedri and 59820 others

User10: Omg your stunning😍
Pablogavi: Beautiful as always💕
╰┈➤ Thank you Pablo💕
User5: Ahe's gorgeous and you can't even see her whole face😫
╰┈➤ User7: Agreeeeeed😫
User79: Are we ignoring Pablo and y/n comments?
╰┈➤ User25: Nah but fr

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

After posting I fell into a peaceful sleep

My alarm went of at around 5:30 and I am still tired amazing start of the day. Pedri and Pablo are picking me up so that's amazing. I hopped in the shower and brushed my teeth and all that things.

(Outfit)

Pablo called me and said that they are here so I went to the car. "Goedemorgen beste heren" (Good morning dear gentlemen) I say. "Good morning" they say as Pedri starts driving. "Y/n at what time are you done working?" Pablo asks. "Idk around 6 pm I think" I say. "Okay good to know" Pablo says.

After driving for 10 minutes we arrive at camp nou. I hugged Pablo and Pedri goodbye and went to my office and just did some work. I was kinda bored so I just listened to some music.

~Lunchtime~

It was lunch but I stayed in my office cuz I still had to do some work. I was working peacefully until someone knocked on the door. "Come in" i say as Pablo walks in. "Why are you eating here and not with the others?" He asks. "I still have work to do so I just eat and work at the same time" i say. "Well can I stay here with you? It's boring without you" he says. "Of course you can stay"

Lunch was over so Pablo went back to training. Valeria and I agreed on a sleepover at my place so we could hangout.

~after a long day at work~

We where finally done working and Pablo and Pedri dropped Valeria and I at my house. "Okay what are we going to do first?" Val asks. "Hmm how about we bake something?" I say. "Bet let's start" Val says.

~one difficult hour later~

"BITCH get the cake out of the oven, your gonna burn the shit out of it!" Val basically screamed.

"It looks beautiful for something we baked" i say. "I'm surprised we didn't burn it" Val says as we admire the cake. After eating the cake we decided to go out for dinner.

"So y/n you and Pablo, what's going on?" Val asks. "Nothing really, how about you and Pedri?" I ask. "Missy don't change the subject" "I didn't" "Anyways, do you like him?" Val asks. "Girl no I only know him for around 2 weeks, don't you think it's a bit to soon?" I ask. "If it's true love than no" Val says. "Girl just shut the fuck up and eat your food" i say.

We ate our food and went to my house to watch a movie. "I'm tired let's go to sleep" Val says. "Okay let's go" I say as we go to my room and fell asleep.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
A/n

Hello I hope you liked this chapter sorry I didn't update a lot I was busy with school and all kind of stuff. But anyways have a good night/day💕

-Noël

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 345 43
"Who would have ever thought that a love full of secrets could end in an infinite love." From enemies to lovers and from lovers to A love full of se...
230K 5.2K 30
One restaurant, a late boyfriend and a caring stranger. That's all it took for them to meet, all it took for them to discover a spark. Pedri wasn't...
126K 1.2K 54
y/n a completely normal girl, goes to visit her cousins in barcelona. her best friends obsession with a young futbol player, pablo gavi, leads them t...
51.4K 615 56
After she spots her boyfriend of 2 years cheating on her at a club she runs for the exit out but bumps into someone on her way out. After creating a...