Chapter three

My alarm went of at 4:00 am. Work starts at 7. Don't get me wrong I don't want to look bad on my first day at work. So I woke up early to get ready. After just staring at my wall for 10 minutes I decided to get out of bed. I toke a quick shower cuz I don't want to stink. I look at my closet for at least 15 minutes for an outfit. It's not going to be warm so I just toke a basic outfit. I did my skincare brushed my teeth and did some natural makeup. I don't want to look like a fake as Barbie I'm gonna show of my natural beauty.

 I don't want to look like a fake as Barbie I'm gonna show of my natural beauty

(Outfit)

After getting ready I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. Just a simple smoothie-bole it was good as fuck. I ate my breakfast and scrolled on instagram. After eating I cleaned everything and I went to the couch and watched rim of the world it's fr my comfort movie that movie has my heart. After watching the whole movie it was already 6:30 am and I don't want to be late so I just went to work.

I locked the door and went downstairs to get a cap. Lucky for my no cap stopped so I have to walk. Amazing. It was around a 15 minute walk fuck my life. Did I mention that I'm lazy as fuck? No??? Oh well I'm lazy and don't want to walk so this is going to be interesting.

~After 15 long minutes~

I finally arrived and my feet are killing me. I really need to get a car. Only problem I don't have my license. Amazing. If I don't get a cap like today for the rest of my life I'm gonna cry. But anywho I went to the women at the balie to you ask the way cuz home girl knows nothing.

"Buen día" "debes ser y/n"(you must be y/n) the lady said. "Sí, ese soy yo" (yup, that's me) I say. "Bueno pecados tu nuevo te mostrare tu oficina" (well since you're new, I will show your office) the lady said. "Bueno" We walk to the my new office and it was beautiful. I have a big desk with a grey iMac. On the other side I hade a bed for the players for the check ups and al that stuff you need as a doctor."This is your office" the lady said. "Thank you umm..." I say. "How rude of me I didn't introduce myself I'm Valeria Flores" Valeria said. "I like your name I'm y/n l/n but you already know that" I say. "I have to go but if you need me my office is across from yours" Val said. "Okay thanks for the help!"

I looked at the health documents of the players and just looked at what I need to consider. I looked out the window and saw the guys going on the field to train when Valeria walked into my room. "I'm sorry to disturb you but Xavi said you need to come downstairs so you wil be there when something happens" she says. "Okay I'm coming" i say and Valeria left the room. If I'm being honest I'm scared as fuck. I grab a notebook and a pen and walk downstairs. As I walk on the field all eyes got on me. Ah amazing they are already looking at me like I'm some zombie.

"Ahh you must be y/n I'm Xavi" Xavi says. "Yup I'm y/n" i say. "Guys y/n will be your new doctor if you have pain or problems you can go to her" Xavi said I just smiled at the boys and looked around. I felt a pair of eyes on me and looked who it was. It was Gavi aka the finest person from Barcelona. Those were the wise words of ishowspeed. We had eye contact and wow his eyes are beautiful. Wait no y/n you can't think like that wtf. "Any questions? No okay go train." Xavi said. I walked to a bench to sit there and just look at the boys.

~30 minutes later~

The guys had a 5 minute drinking break. 2 guys walked up to me and I instantly knew who they where. Pedri and Gavi. "Hello I'm Pedri but you probably already know that." "Yeah I know I'm y/n" I said smiling. "We want to ask you if you want to eat lunch with us at lunch break" Pedri said. "Yeah sure I would love that" I said. "Gavi Pedri continue training!!" Xavi yelled on the other side of the field. "Looks like we have to go but we will see you at lunch" Pedri said. "Okay bye good luck training" I said and they walk away.

I would love to eat lunch with them but to be honest I am kinda scared. I'm not good talking to new people so this will be an interesting lunch.

~lunch~

Pedri and Gavi came to me and we walked together to the cafeteria. We grabbed our food and sat down. I sat next to Gavi and Pedri sat next to Ansu who also joined us. "So y/n how old are you?" Ansu asked. "I'm 17 and but I'm turning 18 in 4 months" I said. "Okay okay where are you from" Pedri asked. "Well im Dutch and lived in Amsterdam until I moved here" I said. "Just like Frenkie and Memphis" Gavi said. "Yup"

We talked for about 30 until the lunch break was over. I got everyone's phone number and let's say I was fan girling from the inside. Like he for real I got Pablo fucking Gavi's phone number. And he follows me on insta so I can literally die right now.

~after work~

I am finally home and let's just say today was fun. Wel except me walking to work. Thank fuck Pedri was nice enough to give me a ride home and he offered to pick me up tomorrow. And just like that poof I don't have to walk. But it was late and I was so exhausted so I quickly showered did my skincare brushed my teeth and changed into my pj's. I practically jumped in my bed and immediately fell asleep.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Hello hello lieve schatjes I did my best to make this a long chapter cuz I for real don't know what to write I think my imagination is gone. Do you know that feeling like in class when you have to pay attention you will be daydreaming but when you can daydream and use your imagination you suddenly can't like it so annoying.

But okay have a nice day/night💕