(CLOSED RIGHT NOW) cookie run...

By Crossary

- Currently closed rn - |β€’ 𝐼𝑛 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘–π‘‘π‘ π‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ 𝑖𝑑 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™, 𝑖𝑑 π‘Žπ‘π‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Ž π‘Žπ‘  𝑖𝑓 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘™π‘ŽοΏ½... More

welcome + request page
LIST OF REQUESTS
-- fluff --
❀️ || π™»πš’πšŒπš˜πš›πš’πšŒπšŽ 𝚑 πšπšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš› - Forest.
❀️ || π™΄πšŒπš•πšŠπš’πš› 𝚑 πšπšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš› - Brain break.
❀️ || Clotted Cream Cookie x Tall! Female Reader - perfect.
❀️ ||EsterhÑzy x Maid! reader || Workaholic.
❀️ || Longan Dragon X reader - You're my idiot <3
❀️ || Roguefort x Gn!reader - For you!
❀️ || Stardust Cookie x Lost!Reader - Lost and Found.
❀️ || Dino-sour x Fem!Reader - Adventures!
❀️ || Sherbet Cookie x Frosted spirit! Reader- Snow.
❀️ || Capsaicin Cookie x Reader - Stargazing under the moonlight.
❀️|| Abyss Monarch Cookie x Reader - The light in the dark.
❀️ ||Prune Juice Cookie x Parfadien! Female! reader - Potion naming problems.
-- angst --
☠️ || Pure Vanilla + Child!Reader. - Loss.
-- platonic stuff --
🌌 || Cotton Cookie + Yuki-onna! Reader - Warm.
🌌 || Gingerbrave and friends + fem! reader- Helping those in need. :)
-- LIME --
😈 ||Jealous! π™²πšŠπš™. π™²πšŠπšŸπš’πšŠπš› πšŒπš˜πš˜πš”πš’πšŽ 𝚑 πš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš› - Jealous?
😈 || π™³πšŠπš›πš” π™²πšŠπšŒπšŠπš˜ π™²πš˜πš˜πš”πš’πšŽ 𝚑 πšπšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš›: Dreams.
😈 || Stardust x Non-binary! Reader - [[H E A V E N]]
😈 || Top! Stardust x Reader - Electrifying!
😈|| Leek Cookie x Fem!reader - Forest.
-- Authors note + random stuff --
A/N #1
A/N #2: Back.....?
A/N #3: Uhhhhh hi..?
you try the grimace shake while pitaya sits in your home
(shitpost) (demon slayer) who broke the coffee pot
langue de chat cookie and cappuccino cookie argue
longan dragon cookie apologizes for everything
custard cookie the III finds out about skibidi toilet
some stuff + BURNT CHEESE COOKIE HEADCANNONS
A/N: berry important
A/N: where tf have I been πŸ’€
-- What if..? or something else. --
Abyss Monarch Cookie x Reader: What if (Y/N) sank deep into the abyss?
not a oneshot but it's my art
dawg who tf is this + sugar swan cookie slander

☠️ || Ancient cookies + Fem!Child Reader - Accident.

1.5K 20 34
By Crossary

I love this plot and concept :)
Just saying angst is a strong when it comes to writing for me
My poems are pretty nihilistic (my English teacher said that 💪)

And again, I am strong when it comes to sad shit cause of how I write.

With that, Enjoy.
I hear boss music why are their eyes everywhere and why is seek in a Bugatti?

--------------

"They'll never find me here!"
Little (Y/N) was currently playing hide and seek with the ancients.  "Oh?  Where did she go?"  Pure Vanilla Cookie said in such a playful tone.  "Hmm...Could she be here?"  Hollyberry said, lifting the couch.  "Well she definitely not here! Haha!"  Hollyberry exclaimed.  Dark Cacao noticed a shadow from the curtain and lifted it up to reveal (Y/N) giggling.  Dark Cacao smiled as he picked her up in his arms.  "Found you.  You need to find better hiding spots.  Curtains just aren't that good anymore, especially if it's a see through one like this one."  He said.  "Okay Papa!"  She exclaimed.  Dark Cacao sighed in happiness.  "Another round of playing hide and seek anyone?"  Golden Cheese proposed.  "You bet I'm ready to find the little rascal at anytime!"  Hollyberry exclaimed.  Pure Vanilla Cookie turned and looked at White Lily.  "Will you participate this round?"  Pure Vanilla asked.  "Huh?  Oh..I don't think this round, but next round— huh?"  White Lily looked at her phone, as it was ringing.  "Oh.  Let me get that."  White Lily picked up the phone and answered.  "Hello?  Oh..you need our help?  Alright.  We'll go right away."  White Lily ended the call and looked at everyone. "We have to go."  She said.

"Mama?"  (Y/N) asked as she tugged on White Lily's clothing.  White Lily looked at (Y/N) and gently pets her head.  "We're sorry, but we have a mission to do...we promise to see you after the mission though!"  White Lily said happily.  (Y/N) laughed as she jumped.  "Okay!"

"Who will look after her though?"  Golden Cheese said.  "Ah!  I know!  It should—"  "It should be that kind man that I saw while walking towards a fountain!  His name is Eclair Cookie! (get ready to sob (?))"  Pure Vanilla Cookie said in enthusiasm, completely cutting Hollyberry from her sentence.  Hollyberry looked at Pure Vanilla with a face that screams 'really?'.  "Well I was actually going to recommend Tea Knight Cookie!  He's an old friend of mine!"  Hollyberry exclaimed.  Pure Vanilla thought about it before nodding.  "Hmm.. alright!  Send Tea Knight here!  I know Eclair is busy right now and I don't want to bother him.  I just realized that haha!"  Pure Vanilla said happily.  Hollyberry Cookie nods as she pulls her phone out and calls Tea Knight.
..
......
"Alright!  He should be on his way!  Now, you know the rules while we're away, right dear (Y/N)?"  Hollyberry Cookie said.  "Mhm!  No destruction!"  (Y/N) said, throwing her hands in the air.  "That's the spirit!"  Hollyberry exclaimed, raising her shield up.  (Y/N) noticed the heart shape on her shield and she jumped.  "Heart!  The heart!"  She said happily.  "You mean my Soul Jam?  Hah!  Every ancient has a soul jam, even you!"  Hollyberry said, pointing a finger at (Y/N).  "Really?"  She said in excitement.  "Yes.  Yours is deep, deep down inside you.  You just have to find it when it seems like all is lost or if you're at the lowest point in your life."  Dark Cacao said.  (Y/N) looked up at both of them and smiled.  "When I grow older, I'll get my Soul Jam and become as noble and strong as Hollyberry and Cacao!"  (Y/N) said.  "Phaha!  We're just messing with you, you know that right?  Even as a child we've had our soul jams!  You have it on you, you just didn't realize yet!"  Hollyberry and Dark Cacao smiled.  "Well then, friends.  Tea knight should be here at any minute now.  Shall we go?"  Pure Vanilla said.  "Oh!  The Mission!  Ha I forgot all about it phaha!  Of course I'm ready, Pure Vanilla!  Who else wouldn't be ready?"  Hollyberry said.  Golden Cheese Cookie came down the stairs with her spear in hand.  "Left this in my room.  Now, Let's go!"  Golden Cheese Cookie said, holding her spear up proudly.  White Lily came up to (Y/N) and hugged her.  "Goodbye, (Y/N).  Stay Safe, please." White Lily said in a soft voice.  (Y/N) hugged her back.  "I will."  She said.  White Lily broke the hug and smiled before she left the house.

...
.......
"I was told to come here, yes?"  Tea knight said as he walked in the house.  (Y/N) looked up and nodded.  "Mhm!  Mama Hollyberry said you needed to watch over me!  They're on a really important mission right now!!"  (Y/N) said, holding her paper in her hand up excitedly.  It seems as if the child was drawing something using crayons.  Tea Knight looked at her before sighing.  "Ah, you must be that child Hollyberry talked about.  Well, I look forward to watching you, (Y/N)."  Tea knight said, bowing his head a little as a sign of respect.  "Wanna color?"  (Y/N) said, holding up another paper and a box of crayons.  Tea knight nods and for the next thirty minutes, (Y/N) and Tea Knight was drawing all over the papers.  Well, (Y/N) did most of it.  Soon, (Y/N) started to look outside the window.  "Why are you looking at the window?"  Tea knight asked.

"I wanna go on a picnic!"
"A picnic it is."

...
.......

The outside was calming.  The leaves fell as if it could mesmerize anyone who laid their eyes on the falling leaves.  The wind was smooth and light.  The warmth was just right so that everyone could enjoy it.  The vegetation was so..green.  So vibrant it was!  There was also a wall that said to block the evil from raining terror on this perfect land.  Today was so perfect!

(Y/N) and Tea Knight were laughing as they had their tasty sandwiches.  "And before they got on a mission, we played hide and seek!  Dark Cacao found me though!"  (Y/N) laughed.  Tea Knight smiled.  "Sounds like an interesting story, (Y/N)."  Tea Knight said.  Tea Knight then cleared his throat.  "There is always a piece of advice I give to people growing up.  Never forget your oaths.  You may seem as if you have forgotten who you are or anything like that, but the most important thing is to never forget your oaths, because if you forget that, you forget yourself."  Tea Knight said with a serious look.  (Y/N) nods.  "I promise I won't forget it!"  (Y/N) smiled.  Tea Knight also smiled.
Everything seemed perfect.
What could go wrong..?

...

....

*BANG.*
"Huh?  What's going on?"  (Y/N) questioned.  Tea Knight looked protectively until he looked at the wall.  It had a hole in it.  And then...
"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!"  A citizen yelled.

....
"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!"  A cookie said.  I didn't know what was going on!  "Tea Knight!  What's going on?"  I asked.  "NO TIME TO EXPLAIN.  WE HAVE TO RUN."  Tea Knight said, grabbing my hand and running.  I looked back and saw the water coming towards us.  I screamed as I ran with Tea Knight, but it was too late.
We didn't make it to the high ground as the water swept us away.
I felt something in my pocket and I grabbed it and pulled it up.  It was my Soul Jam.  Shaped like a star, and it was glowing dimly.  I held it to my chest as I now had to make a decision.

Wait until I pass out or take the breath?
...
I took a breath, and I felt pain everywhere.
The pain was unbearable.
My fragile body tried to get it out, but more only filled my lungs.  I couldn't.
It was too much.
I closed my eyes in what seems like a fit of defeat, and before I went unconscious, I felt my dough get softer and softer from the water.

....

"What's this?"  A man asked.  He looked down after the who fiasco of the wall ended and looked at the soul jam.  "That's soul jam!  You can sell it for good money!  Run away with it!  Run!"  Another man said.  The man who asked what the soul jam was picked up the star-shaped jam and ran to a cave.  Bros thought he gonna get away 💀

....

"We're..home?"  Golden Cheese was screaming until her voice lowered as she looked around the place.  "Um..(Y/N)?  You hiding again?"  Golden Cheese said.  The rest of the ancients walked in the building and noticed she and tea knight wasn't there.  "(Y/N)?  Where are you?"  White Lily called out.  They spent the last hour looking through every single place they could think of, but there wasn't a sign of both tea knight and the child.  "Maybe they're uh... sleeping?"  Pure Vanilla said.  "No they're not sleeping.  I checked all of the rooms and not a single trace that screamed 'kid' and 'Tea' was in there!"  Hollyberry said, worried.  Dark Cacao stepped down from the attic.  "Both are not in the attic."  Dark Cacao said.  "Where on Earthbread are those two now?"  Golden Cheese said.  "We can try the park.  Thats one of her favorite spots to go to.."  White Lily said.  They all nodded before walking to the park, but what they find was... horrifying.  The wall was down, and they saw mass destruction.  The people on the hills were shaken up.  Dark Cacao and Pure Vanilla rushed over to the people that survived.

"What happened?  Why's the wall down?"  Dark Cacao asked.  "We don't know!  It was just a peaceful day until a cookie blew the wall up!  There was a rush of water flowing like a hurricane and we ran up here as quickly as we could!  There was some cookies who unfortunately didn't make it though."  Cherry Blossom Cookie said frightfully.  Pure Vanilla's eyes all of the sudden widened.  "No...(Y/N)!!  WHERE ARE YOU?"  Pure Vanilla yelled.  "Hollyberry!  Where is Tea Knight?  He was supposed to come in the museum 1 hour ago!"  Eclair said with his scroll in his hand.  He looked fairly disappointed.  "Last time I saw him he was babysitting (Y/N)!  He didn't tell you that?"  Hollyberry asked.  "He didn't mention anything about babysitting (Y/N)."  Eclair Cookie said.  "Well the ancients need your help!  We're looking for (Y/N) and Tea Knight!"  Hollyberry yelled.  Eclair Cookie nods as he searched for them.

...
"Where are they?"  Eclair Cookie scowled.  Eclair Cookie gripped his scroll in anger as he looked around.  There was cookies dead on the ground, their dough too soggy from the catastrophic event.  Eclair Cookie sighed in defeat as he started to walk away until he felt something on his feet.  "Hm?"  He looked down to see...Tea Knight Cookies helmet.  He gasped in horror.  "No...No nononono...this has to be a sick prank...no...NOOO!"  Eclair Cookie yelled.  The ancients looked at eclair who dropped his scroll and gripped his hair in regret.  "What?!  What's going on?"  Pure Vanilla Cookie asked with concern.  "T...t...tea knight cookies helmet...it's...here..."  Eclair Cookie backed away in a mass hysteria as he started to cry.  White Lily gasped in horror.  "No!  That means...if tea Knights helmet is here...then..."  White Lily held her staff sadly.  "...(Y/N) could be one of the fallen..."  Tears welled in White Lily's eyes.  The ancients had a horrified look on their faces. 

Eclair Cookie was frightened by what he saw next.  His stomach felt like it was twisting as he saw a child's lifeless body with their arms to their chest as if they were trying to protect something dearly to them.  Eclair Cookie fought the urge to vomit on the spot as he slowly picked his scroll up and wrote everything that has happened so far.  "...Pure Vanilla... Hollyberry...Dark Cacao...Golden Cheese...White Lily."  Eclair called.  "Hm?"  Pure Vanilla hummed in confusion.  Eclair Cookie rolled his scroll up and looked at them with a look of sympathy.  "I regret to inform you, that there is a child's body here, and it seems to...match the description of (Y/N)."  Eclair Cookie hung his head low as he stepped to the side to see the child's body...now identified as (Y/N).  The ancients all gasped in shock.

"NO!  THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE, RIGHT?  ...right..?"  Dark Cacao said.  He dropped his grapejam sword as he kneeled in front of the body.  Dark Cacao Cookie hung his head low.  "No...this...this cant be..."  Dark Cacao Cookie felt tears prick his eyes and as much as he didn't want to admit it, she was gone.  Dark Cacao Cookie then started to cry.  Hollyberry puts a hand on Dark Cacao's shoulder and she too started to cry.  "... She's too young to go in a horrible death like this.."  Hollyberry said, her head also hung low as she then started to sob.  A mass hysteria was over the ancients + eclair.  White Lily held her head with her hand to try and not fall down.  Golden Cheese held her spear sadly until she noticed something was..off.  ".. Everyone."  Golden Cheese said.  The ancients and eclair looked up.  ".. Where is her soul jam?"  Golden Cheese said with a horrified face.  Pure Vanilla's eyes widened.  "Her Soul Jam?  It should be with her!"  Pure  Vanilla said.  White Lily took a breath as she started to search through (Y/N)'s body.  She looked in her jacket, her pocket pants, everywhere she could think of, but...
"Oh no!"  White Lily stepped back in horror.  "What's wrong?"  Golden Cheese asked.
"Her Soul Jam...It's..."

"It's missing!"

Everyone gasped.  "Her Soul Jam.."  Dark Cacao got interrupted.  "MISSING?!" Hollyberry yelled.  "That can't be!  Her Soul Jam is supposed to be with her at all times!"  Pure Vanilla said.  "Either the water must of swept it away, or we have a filthy Thief on our hands!"  Hollyberry said with an angered look.  Just then, the M.E.H. arrived.  "Almond Cookie, leader of the M.E.H."  He said, showing his badge.  "Ah!  Thank goodness you're here!"  Hollyberry exclaimed, but she still had a angered look on her face.  "What seems to be the problem?"  Almond asked.  "Well we were on a mission, and when we got back we...we saw (Y/N) missing.  We searched for her until we arrived here.  There was...mass destruction everywhere...and there is many, many other cookies who were affected by this tragic event...and (Y/N)...her soul jam is missing!"  White Lily said in terror.  "Soul Jam.. Missing?  Could be the work of a thief."  Almond said, writing the information down.  "Tea Knight Cookie is also...dead..."  Eclair Cookie looked down.  Almond Cookie wrote down the additional information.  "Anything else we should note before we begin investigation?"  Almond asked.  "The wall I built.  It somehow broke!  I want to know if the broken wall is an coincidence or intentional!"  Dark Cacao said.  Almond Cookie looked at the wall and gasped.  "The great wall, Broken?  We will look at that odd occurrence.  For now, we need as much space as we can get, so we need you guys on the pavement over there."  Almond said, pointing to the pavement.  "Can I at least search the wall?"  Dark Cacao asked.  "Since you have built it, you are allowed to search your own wall.  Tell me if there's anything suspicious."  He said.  Dark Cacao nods.  He picked his Grapejam sword he dropped earlier and walked towards the wall.

...

".. Let's see.."  Dark Cacao went to inspect the walls.  His sword dragged across the wall as a way to feel the wall until it abruptly stopped.  Dark Cacao Cookie hummed in confusion before he removed the sword from the wall.  He saw...a bomb?  Why on why is there a bomb here?  Dark Cacao noticed it still was blinking red, so he swiftly cut the wire from it.  The red blinking stopped, and he carefully remove the bomb from the wall.  He noticed there were two more that were on the wall.  "Almond cookie!"  He shouted out.  Almond arrived at the scene.  "Whats up?"  "Mind explaining why there's bombs on the great wall?"  He said, showing the bomb he removed from the wall.  Almond looked shocked.  "Bombs on the Great Wall?  Hmm...that concludes the wall problem then."  Almond said.  "What problem?"  Dark Cacao asked.  "What I mean is someone must of detonated these.  These bombs are hooked up to some source."  Almond said, writing this down.  "Sir!  We've searched the bodies, and we found their valuable items gone!  Money, wallets, bracelets, necklaces, even shoes!"  A investigator said.  Almond cookie looked concentrated.  "Alright.  The investigation is complete.  I know what happened now."  Almond said.  "Do explain."  Dark Cacao said.  "This criminal blew up the wall in an attempted to kill people to grab ahold of their valuable items.  Unfortunately, I can also say that someone has stolen (Y/N)'s soul jam.  We will look into who did this but for now, all we can say is sorry for your loss."  Almond said.  "Alright team!  Break!"  With that, the team spilt up.

Dark Cacao walked to the ancients and eclair where they were mourning the loss of (Y/N) and Tea Knight.  Eclair had his hat to his chest as he looked down with hurtful eyes.  Dark Cacao Cookie cleared his throat.  "...I have news to bring you."  Dark Cacao said.  They all looked up.  "What seems to be the news?"  Pure Vanilla asked.  "...This was not an accident."  Dark Cacao said.  Everyone looked shocked.  "What are you implying?"  Eclair asked.  "...This was intentional."  Dark Cacao said.  Pure Vanilla's eyes widened in shock.  "Intentional?  How intentional?"  Prue Vanilla said.  "Intentional enough for slimy thieves to take everyone's valuable possessions.  Intentional enough to blow The Great Wall up so countless of cookies die.  Intentional enough for (Y/N)'S SOUL JAM TO BR STOLEN BY SOME LOUSY THIEVES."  Dark Cacao shouted.  The ancients and eclair looked shocked.  "Thieves..." "STOLE EVERYTHING FROM THE COOKIES?!"  Hollyberry yelled.  "This is just...We have to find them."  White Lily said.  "And when we find them I swear to god they won't see the light of day anymore!"  Golden Cheese said, holding her spear angrily.  "But do we have to kill them?"  White Lily and Pure vanilla said, holding their staffs sadly.  "If we want to avenge the fallen, then we must."  Dark Cacao said, holding his sword out.  Golden Cheese nods as she did some sick trick with the staff, then holding it with her right hand.  Hollyberry held her shield in a stance as she looked at Pure Vanilla.  Pure Vanilla sighed.  "..Fine.  Come on, White Lily.  We have a thief to find."  Pure Vanilla said.  White Lily nods sadly as she held her staff with her hand.  "...Alright.."

Pure Vanilla called out to his birds.  "Birdies!  Show us to the killer's cave!  I'm pretty sure you were there when you saw the thieves."  Pure Vanilla said.  The birds chirped as they started to fly towards a very specific direction.  The ancients were leaving until Hollyberry stopped to look at eclair.  "Coming?"  Hollyberry walked up to eclair and puts a hand on his shoulder.  Eclair jumped in shock.  "Ah!  O-oh!  Um...no thanks...just tell me the news when you capture the culprit.."  Eclair said.  Hollyberry nods.  "If you ever need comfort, then call me!  I'll always be there to protect my friends!"  Hollyberry said, hugging eclair.  Eclair gasped, but then hugged her back and started to cry.  Hollyberry stood there with Eclair in her arms until she felt his body slump a little.  Hollyberry noticed he was sleeping.  She sighed and carried him on her shoulders.  "Don't worry, we'll avenge your friends death."  Hollyberry said, getting her shield out and running to the rest of the crew.

...
.......
"Yo Affogato!  Check out this cool sick drip I copped from the bodies!"  Licorice said as he show Affogato Cookie the shoes (I am so sorry for this).  Affogato looked at him with disgust.  "You're pathetic to even begin to think stealing shoes is fun.  We only did it for one reason, and it was to spread mass hysteria on that pathetic town."  Affogato mentioned.  Affogato then heard noise coming from the entrance of the cave.  "Someone's here.  Hide, Licorice!"  Affogato said, holding his hand and running away from the scene.

An unsuspecting fool, which indeed was the one who did steal the jam, walked out and checked out what the two have stolen.  "Haha!  This is the jackpot!  They've left this allll for me!"  Pepper cookie exclaimed, holding the valuable items.  He looked at the soul jam and smirked.  "Those two idiots lead me right to where the most are!  Ha!  They're a bunch of good little pawns."  Pepper cookie said, tossing the soul jam around.

"YOU."
Pepper cookie turned around to see Hollyberry Cookie with eclair on his shoulders.  Hollyberry cookie stepped forward with her shield facing towards Pepper.  "YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KILLED HER, DID YOU?"  Hollyberry said.  Pepper cookie scoffed.  "No?  I had two idiots carry out what I wanted!"  Pepper said.  "YOU DARE TRY TO GET YOUR HANDS ON (Y/N)'S SOUL JAM WHEN SHE WAS VULNERABLE?!"  Dark Cacao said angrily, holding his sword as it looks like he was about to strike at any moment.  "Soul Jams are valuable!  And Guess what the cops pulled up!  All of you are here!  You'll join the kid soon when I'm done with you!"  He said, getting ready to strike.  His hands went up and he tossed the soul jam to the side.  "Oh and if you think you're getting this, that area has been trapped.  You can't possibly get it!"  Pepper exclaimed.

"Pure Vanilla!  Take Eclair to a safe space!"  Hollyberry said, tossing eclair to him.  "We need a healer though!"  Dark Cacao exclaimed.  "HURRY!  FIND A SAFE SPOT FOR HIM!  WE'LL TAKE CARE OF HIM OURSELVES!"  Golden Cheese Cookie said, holding her spear and pointing it towards Pepper cookie.  He smirked.  "That's how you want to play, huh?  Alright!  Take this!"  Pepper cookie then conjured up a massive spice storm and sent it towards the ancients.  They were bracing for impact, and Hollyberry puts her shield up.

"OUT OF MY WAY!"

Hollyberry rammed her shield into Pepper Cookie's shoulder, causing it to crack a little.  He held his shoulder, but he then smirked, releasing a wave of spice everywhere.  Hollyberry backed away a little.  "THIS GUY!"  Hollyberry said, gripping her head.  Dark Cacao Cookie held his sword.  "You are a part of the darkness, and I shall eradicate said darkness to avenge the 6th ancient!"

"DARKNESS BE GONE!"

Dark Cacao thrusted his sword in front of pepper cookie and then jumped.  His sword enlarged into a size unimaginable, but it was a little bit too late.  Pepper cookie activated his skill and dodged the swing.  Another massive spice storm clouded the place.  "WHERE'S PURE VANILLA WHEN YOU NEED HIM?!"  Hollyberry exclaimed.

"I WILL NOT FALTER!"

The whole ancients got healed.  "ABOUT TIME!"  Hollyberry yelled.  "Repent!"  Two white lilies flew in front of pepper cookie.  Pepper cookie laughed.  "Ha!  Whats this supposed to do?  Hurt me?"  Pepper cookie mocked white Lily.  Whits Lily had a mad face on her face as the white lilies opened up, increasing the parties crit and dealt damage to pepper cookie.  He grunted in pain as he stumbled back.  Golden Cheese Cookie flew towards Pepper cookie slowly and menacingly.  "Give us her soul jam or else you're dead."  She demand, holding her spear in front of him.  He grinned.  "No way."  He said.  Golden Cheese Cookie sighs.  "Alright."  She did some cool sick trick with her staff before raising it in the air and pointing it towards him.  The other ancients got ready to attack.  "Everyone!  On three!"  Golden Cheese Cookie yelled.  The ancients all nod.

"One...
Two...
THREE!"

The ancients all used their skill at once, and that sent pepper cookie in an immediate shock.  He stumbled back and laid there with his eyes opened.  Pure Vanilla felt bad for him, but he hurt one of the things he cared about the most, so pure Vanilla just shook his head as he walked up to (Y/N)'s soul jam that was tossed aside, but it wasn't there.  Pure Vanilla gasped.  "The soul jam!  It's not there!"  Pure Vanilla said in horror.  "WHAT?!  BUT I SAW HIM TOSS IT THERE!"  Hollyberry said.

"..Mama?"

White Lily felt a tug on her dress, and she looked down to see...(Y/N) with her soul jam on her arm!  White Lily gasped, dropping her staff and hugging (Y/N).  "YOU'RE BACK!"  White Lily yelled happily.  (Y/N) laughed as she threw her hands in the air.  Pure Vanilla and the others looked to see an alive (Y/N).  "(Y/N)!"  Dark Cacao Cookie exclaimed, dropping his sword and running to the small one.  He hugged both white Lily and (Y/N).  "I missed you dearly...what happened there?"  Dark Cacao asked.  "Tea Knight wanted to save me, and he was getting me to safety, but the wave got to us and then I saw black.  I don't know why, but I saw a faint glow before I woke up in this spooky place..."  (Y/N) explained.  "Is Tea Knight Cookie still alive?"  Hollyberry asked.  "He should be.  He's a lot bigger than me." (Y/N) said.  Golden Cheese Cookie brought eclair, still sleeping.  "He's going to be pleased when he hears that news too!"  Golden Cheese exclaims.  "Now, Who wants to play hide and seek?"  Pure Vanilla Cookie questioned.  The eager (Y/N) raised her hair in so much happiness and energy.  Pure Vanilla smiled.  "To our house then!"  Pure Vanilla said.  "Can we bring the sleeping cookie with us?"  (Y/N) asked, pointing to eclair.  "Of course!  He needs rest after all look at him he's exhausted!"  Golden Cheese Cookie said.  "Then that concludes it!  Everyone to our house!"  Pure Vanilla said, rushing out of the cave.  White Lily carefully scooped little (Y/N) in her arms as she ran with the rest of the ancients to the house, where they played the most intense game of hide and seek ever.

---------------------------

bro over 4,000 words 😰
this took a long time to finish BUT it was worth it!!!! :'D

okay time to type the other two

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 224 28
Don't ask questions I was bored- [Cookie Run and characters belong to Devsisters]
18.6K 433 36
γ€ŠHero Cookie x Villian!Reader》 A bit of a human au? (now has smut your welcome) ⚠️ 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘡 𝘈𝘯π˜₯ 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘴⚠️ (you and Hero Canonically do the...
49K 724 30
no more updates! thanks for reading gang kiwi has finally reached the breaking point and died making this book of bullshit cookie run didn't deserve...
116K 924 32
Hey re-updating this, List your request...while I may not post consistently or at all that doesn't mean I won't write your story! I apologize for any...