Her Dream Or Her Nightmare (D...

By QuinnTarret

Zaniyah Ríona Cara was 18 when she left her family to go to Whitmore college only to have a vision before she... More

characters
ch1
ch2
ch 3
ch4
ch5
ch 6
ch8
ch9
ch10
A/N
idea before i lost inspo

ch7

3 0 0
By QuinnTarret

Zaniyah pov

I opened my eyes slowly to see that I was surrounded by trees. It was very pretty but a little chilly, the clothing I was wearing helped warm me up though, I was wearing a dark blue kimono with a mix of a water and floral pattern.

'What is happening?!? Where am I?!? ' I wondered

I then stood up and saw something that shocked me even more. I have a small bump on my tummy and I know for a fact that I'm not bloated.

'Did I somehow get pregnant?!? No, Nik said I couldn't. . . Wait, no, he didn't know because he was the first hybrid, and the ritual wasn't done yet but why would signs start to show right after, that makes no sense unless. . . The process is slowed down because of the vampire side. I should have asked how long for a vampire pregnancy! Dammit! Not to mention superhero pregnancy' I mentally cried as I started walking in a random direction.

'I need to come up with an acceptable story. The father died due to an illness. No, people would ask what illness. Murdered? Probably. I can say that I found out the next morning from a family friend and it's felt like a minute ago but I lost track of time. ' I planned

I paused before lifting my sleeve, curious if there would be a scar or something. 'T-the mark is gone!?! Why?!? I just wanted to see if scars from Enzo came with me but why didn't it!?! 'I worried as my thoughts got interrupted by a blood curling screams and a loud crunch-like sound.

I looked up to see a man with blonde hair and rainbow eyes, is that even possible? His mouth was covered in blood and he was also wearing a kimono but his kimono was red and black.

The man suddenly snapped his head in my direction making me flinch. "Oh, ~ did no one tell you to stay out of the woods? You wouldn't want to die without giving birth yet do you? " he asked with a wide smile before walking towards me, I take a step back trying to think of something that won't kill him or harm my baby and me.

"Did your belly just get bigger? " the man asked in shock

I looked down at my belly to see that it did grow and now I looked to be a month long.

"Shit! " I yelled

"Where's the nearest town by any chance? " I asked

"No you aren't going to the nearest town, you're coming with me! " he cheered, picking me up gently but firmly into a princess carry and next thing I know, I'm in a Japanese-styled mansion.

He put me down on my feet and dragged me to a random bedroom. There was a woman in the room brushing her hair with a wooden comb and a flower painted on it.

"Hey! You were a midwife, correct? " the man asked

"Y-yes Douma, may I know why ?" the woman shivered, not looking behind her.

" Well if you turned around! "He snapped making me flinch again

" sorry " he pouted, rubbing my shoulder, confusing me.

" why is this happening? "I asked

" oh my! "The woman yelled while looking at me.

"Sit down! You shouldn't be careful! You need to rest when you're pregnant! "The woman yelled

" o-oh "I smiled awkwardly before sitting next to her.

I closed my eyes as I suddenly felt how the weight of pregnancy. My stomach was heavy my lower back hurt, I was a little nauseous, and my feet hurt. I was also craving something I would never crave in my life. . . . Blood.

'what the fuck!?!' I mentally screamed.

_________________________________________

623 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775 28 4
Bonnie Bennett has held plenty of titles. A daughter, friend, teen witch, and a former wife. The most important one to her now was mother and busines...
119K 4K 22
What would happen if our beloved Bonnie Bennett had family that was truly in her corner, knew the ups and downs of her life and was always willing to...
48.4K 1.7K 49
Unlike her twin sister, Elena, Elara Gilbert never quite fit in. Heck, how could she when this was at least the 50th time she'd relived her teenage y...
30.8K 882 17
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline and her friends are seniors in high school. Caroline's mother had passed...