𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐃, 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳...

Galing kay -KANEKISKEN

𝒐𝒐𝒐. ❙ 𝐁. ⊱【 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚊 】 ❝ . *.𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆... Higit pa

𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐃
❤ 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 # 𝟏 ❤
🎂 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 i 🎂
🎂𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐢🎂
❄️ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 ❄️
👨‍👨‍👧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚-𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐢 👨‍👨‍👧
📣 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 📣
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧: 💍 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 💍
🤰 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧: 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 🤰
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 #𝟏
🧸 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐬 🧸
🧸 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐢 🧸
💥 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 💥
✨ 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐈 ✨
✨ 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐈 ✨
❄️ 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬.......𝐞𝐩.𝟐❄️
━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐈
🎃 𝐩𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 🎃
🎃 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 🎃

❄️ 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬.....𝐞𝐩.𝟏 ❄️

878 22 2
Galing kay -KANEKISKEN

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

summary: episode one of Tomomi
meets: Tomomi meets Sub-Zero

Don't be a ghost reader please,
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

KUAI LIANG:.........

TOMOMI:..........

KUAI LIANG: so.....you are the one they call "sub-zero" in this world, child?

TOMOMI: ummm......yes, it is a hero name of mine.....but my name is Todoroki Tomomi, sir  *bows respectfully*

KUAI LIANG: hmmmm.......how old are you, young one?

TOMOMI: I am 16 years old, sir

KUAI LIANG: and yet you can cause devastation to this world at such a young age?

TOMOMI: *is a bit shameful* it is not something I am particularly proud of...... but yes, i apparently can......as shameful as it is

KUAI LIANG: you should not feel ashamed of your power, young one. You were blessed with the gift of a goddess. Where I'm from, that is celebrated

TOMOMI: even if I've......killed someone before? I don't see how I can celebrate that

KUAI LIANG: that blood shed was no one else's fault but his own. Do not carry the burden of someone's death onto your shoulders any longer, it will bury you alive along the way.

TOMOMI: how do you know?

KUAI LIANG: well, I have my fair share of blood shed, myself. Some justified......others......though with the thought of revenge, not so justified......but I found the right path in my life and I allowed myself to open my mind to all of the wrongs and rights of my decisions, right my wrongs and live peacefully.

TOMOMI: *amazed* how were you able to find peace within yourself? It seems like the peace within me has died a long time ago......it makes me feel like a violent blizzard.

KUAI LIANG: violent blizzards are just as beautiful as gentle snowfalls and they are just as necessary as an avalanche. This world would not be able to withstand without the cold. Remember that, young child. There is nothing wrong with being s violent blizzard or a gentle snowfall or both, if you could believe. But you need to accept whichever one you want to be and love yourself for being it. Flaws and all.

TOMOMI: .........

KUAI LIANG: now...... are you a gentle snowfall? Or are you a beautifully violent blizzard? Or are you a wonderful mixture of both? The choice is yours.

TOMOMI:........I am both a blizzard and a snowfall.

KUAI LIANG: *smiles a little* good......remember, young child, there is nothing deadlier than the cold itself.

TOMOMI: *slowly smiles* there is nothing deadlier than the cold.

DEKU: UMMMM?! SHOULD WE BE WORRIED?!

SHOTO: I wouldn't piss her off if I were any of you

And that concludes the first episode! I feel like sub-zero would be the one to give her really good advice on feeling guilty over things they had no control over and such. Also he could be the one to further her ice magic. To a deadly extent.

Got a character you think Tomomi should meet?

> Comment them here! <

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment!
Love you.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.3M 50.8K 57
❦ ➜ ❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 [𝐘/𝐍]-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍?❞ ❝𝐁𝐎𝐎...❞ ➜ 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭�...
407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
1.3K 69 20
𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜, 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝟷-𝙰 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚢𝚎�...
304K 11.8K 93
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ "𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ In which a confident, popular girl develo...