The Sovereign Heir

By TierinyNicholette

After her birth; her life had been filled with training, education and business. But Elaina's life is so much... More

Anthology
Chapter 2 Origin
Chapter 3 First Born Princess
Chapter 4 Feburary 11, 2000
Chapter 5 Revelation
Chapter 6 Flip Out
Chapter 7 Coming Of Age
Chapter 8 Summer 2020
Chapter 9 March 2020 Flashback
Chapter 10 The Lycans
Chapter 11 Ominous
Chapter 12 Premonitions
Chapter 13 Alpha Ceremony
Chapter 14 A Lycan Mate
Chapter 15 She Is Spicy
Chapter 16 Bedroom Antics
Chapter 17Just Won't Quit
Chapter 18 Play Dirty
Chapter 19 Being Nosey
Chapter 20 Tell Me Your Inner Most Thought
Chapter 21Ugly Green Eyed Monster
Chapter 22 Who Is In Control
Chapter 23 Nolan's POV
Chapter 24 A Force To Be Reckoned With
Chapter 25 Lunch Date With The Prince
Chapter 26 Heat In Full Bloom
Chapter 27 Nolan's POV
Chapter 28 Univited Guest
Chapter 29 Healing Fractured Pieces
Chapter 30 Outreach Center
Chapter 31 Weekend With The Royals
Chapter 32 Trick or Treat
Chapter 33 All Hallows Eve
Chapter 34 The Unexpected
Chapter 35 Three Days Later
Chapter 36 Bumpy Ride
Chapter 37 Up In The Air
Chapter 38 Set Up
Chapter 39 Butt Hurt Nolan
Chapter 40 Monster In-Law
Chapter 41 The Realm
Chapter 42 Sedena Pack
Chapter 43 Irritated
Chapter 44 Ghost From The Past
Chapter 46 Fuck You Very Much
Chapter 47 The Batthe Of The West Mountains(Continued Flasback)
Chapter 48 All Came Crashing Down(Continued Flashback)
Chapter 49 Worry About Yourself
Chapter 50 Humbling An Alpha
Chapter 51 Shit Starter
Chapter 52 Unknown Lycan Male
Chapter 53 Third Times A Charm
Chapter 54 Mundane Silence
Chapter 55 Deep Dive
Chapter 56 The Lodge
Chapter 57 Light Show
Chapter 58 Tell Me The Truth
Chapter 59 Return Of The Lost Lycan Pack
Chapter 60 Giving The Luna Peace
Chapter 61 The Future Set In Motion
Chapter 62 Convoy Attack
Chapter 63 When Destiny Calls
Chapter 64 Porsche Drift
Chapter 65 One Last Show
Chapter 66 Jokes On You
Chapter 67 And On The Seventh Day
Chapter 68 Bonus Material

Chapter 45 I'm Sick Of This Shit

2 0 0
By TierinyNicholette

Instantly, I am pulled back into the present. The sun was set, indicating it is time for me to go home and get ready for tonight. Nolan's Maybach isn't in his usual spot. I was getting really sick of this; it was like history was repeating itself and I wasn't going to put up with it much longer.

I wish he really understood the value of time right now; if he did he would change this distracted behavior. At this point was it even worth telling him? I orbed to the upstairs and heard Alexus' giggling talking to Maddox. Those two deserve some happiness.

My bath was ready in no time for a quick soak. Yana leaped on the tub edge chatting away. "Nolan is less than 30 minutes away, it's time to tell him, Laina." I huffed at her, "Yana, at this point whatever happens, happens. I'm not chasing him down to discuss this any longer. I don't have the time to wait for him to make the time I deserve." Yana left me to wait for Nolan in the garage while I put on my makeup and partially wrapped my braids. I was dressed in my mustard colored outfit and wore my gemstone heels. Nolan was getting off the elevator coming to our room and I was walking out.

"Where are you headed looking good enough to eat?"

" Ominous, we have a guest performance tonight."

"Do you have enough time to talk before you leave."

"Really? After nearly three days you decide to finally have some time to talk to me!"

"Baby, I'm sorry. I'm trying to make up for it now."

"You act like we have all the time in the world, in reality we don't. Stop taking for granted I will always be here! Because I won't.!"

"What are you getting at, Laina? I said I was sorry."

"This shit isn't even worth it right now, I gotta go."

Nolan grabbed my wrist; I didn't speak a word. I used my abilities and made him move. I orbed into my Tahoe. Yana was sitting there waiting for me. "Well, that didn't go so well. I'll try to talk to him." I rolled my eyes at her attempt to smooth things over. "Yana, it's not even worth the effort anymore." I could hear Nolan telling the guards by mind link to not let me out the gates. Such a silly rabbit, tricks are for kids. I unlocked the gates, pushing the guards out of my way, driving out. "I think you should go back with Nolan, Yana or you can come to the club." Yana orbed out; she didn't like all that noise in the club.

Unknown Male

"I was very clear Evelyn; I need Elaina and could care less about her mate! You have defied my instructions and it will not go unpunished." Evelyn cowered on the floor begging for her life and another chance. "Please, I beg you! Give me one more opportunity to rectify your grievances with me!" These Lycan's have become soft since the days of my father, too emotional for my tastes. "You have until the solstice to produce Elaina alive and before she becomes something we won't be able to handle. Do I make myself clear?" Evelyn nodded her head frantically. "Go, before I change my mind."

Evelyn left my presence immediately; I rose from my chair walking over to the case that housed Allister's bones. Soon you will be revived and the traitors in our blood line wiped out. Even better to make them our slaves until they are of no further use. Soon, I promise you will rule this world and all realms. Nothing will stand in our way.

One of the priests entered my study, interrupting my fantasy of the future. "Sire, the she-wolf is ready for you." I loosened my tie, removed my suit jacket. My appetites have been rather feral as of late. Hopefully, I won't damage this one as much as the last. Elaina is more suitable for my needs; she will produce the finest army once I have her.

Back at the Mansion

I don't know what I did to her or why she is this upset. Yana came into the drawing room. "You royally fucked up your highness. You let your father get the best of you instead of just telling him no. You should have went to the realm with Elaina. You are repeating a pattern and don't even realize it. You should call Bryant; I cannot say anything further or she will skin me alive." I decided to take Yana's advice and call Bryant. If he could give me a heads up maybe I can fix what's wrong.

"What's up, Nolan"

" Bryant, I'm not sure what I did but Elaina is really pissed. I don't know why or what to do to fix it."

"Did you two talk yet?"

"No, honestly we haven't . I know she said she wanted to tell me what she learned at the realm. I hadn't had a chance to sit down to listen."

"You fucked up, regardless of anything else, she wanted to share something with you. Elaina is very private, especially with her own personal shit. Which is why she never shared what she is to anyone outside of her legion, our family or those in the realm. The fact that my sister wanted to tell you immediately before even our parents is big. I don't know how you're going to fix it, but you better!"

" You're right, I need to fix this," hanging my head down in shame.

"I hope you do for your sake and for hers."

"Do you know what it is that's got her all upset?"

"Yeah man, of course I do. She had no one else to tell with you being your fathers lackey the past few days. It is not my place to tell you nor do I have a right to. Plus I swore I wouldn't tell you or my parents. This affects you both, that is all I'm going to say."

"Thanks. I'm going to Ominous and see if I can get her to talk to me."

Club Ominous

I sat in my private booth just looking out at nothing. A tear tried to escape my eye; I wiped it away quickly before anyone noticed. Michelle plopped down next to me, "Penny for your thoughts."

"It's nothing, don't worry about me." I put on a smile and began to change the subject, "Let us talk about you, we have a week's long pre hand fasting celebration around the corner." Michelle began to talk; I really didn't hear a single word she said. I was focused on Nolan's approaching form. My irritation had hit its pinnacle.

"Elaina, I need to talk to you, can we go to some place private?"

"No! The performance is about to start. I'm afraid I don't have the time for this."

"Elaina, Please!"

"I said no!"

Michelle was likely being suffocated by my clear anger build up, "I should leave you two to talk."

"Michelle sit down, Nolan was just leaving." I didn't mean to throw out my aura on Michelle, I will have to apologize to her later for that abuse of power, because of this asshole mate of mine.

"I'm not going anywhere, Elaina. Not until you talk to me!"

Now he has the time to talk after I practically begged him. I even sent his father away faster than my parents could but still he made not one solitary minute for me.

"If you aren't then I am." I got up and he tried to follow me only to find himself trapped in a four by four square of space. His eyes were on me as I left. Nolan couldn't link me no matter how hard he pushed. I left not only VIP but my entire club, linking everyone as I got to my truck.

"Well, I suggest you sit down, Nolan. When she usually does this, it only lasts no more than ten minutes. Give her a chance to cool off." I did what Michelle suggested and took my seat. The artist arrived on stage, " This is my new single Damage, I hope you all enjoy it."

The bridge was starting to get to me, at this point I don't know why it took this to see what she was so upset. A four minute song slapped sense into me more than anything else. Gabriella thanked everyone after receiving a resounding applause.

"This song you're all familiar with from my first album"

She began performing Focus. These songs were beating my ass just as hard as Elaina could. I was embroiled in my father's bullshit. Is this how my mother felt with my father all those years ago? How much did I think Elaina could tolerate? I was disgusted with myself. Would she even forgive me? I was stuck in my father's trap and having to be the one to save her. Not realizing by doing so, I wasn't actually focused on her. Elaina's face and eyes were telling me everything, I glossed it over with all the dumb distractions. I made this about me and appeasing a tyrant. How could I be this stupid.

"I think you may be free to go now."

"Oh yeah, thanks. Michelle do you know where she would go?"

"Since her inordinate anger is focused on you, she clearly will not be going home . She has no reason to go to her apartment, it has been packed out already. The only other place she would go is to her parents or the realm. The only reason I'm helping you is because this was the happiest I've seen her since I've known her. We all make mistakes; I can see you really love her. Just don't make making mistakes a habit. Fix whatever this is between you two and fix it fast. No matter how long it takes."

"Thank you Michelle. I'll do my best."

"Don't do your best, go beyond your best. Elaina is worth more than anyone's best."

My temporary prison was dropped allowing me full movement. I reached the parking lot with her Tahoe gone. I linked Charles to see if she may have come home, his prompt response was a resounding no. I can't get into the realm just yet, plus I didn't know how. This only left her parents with my mother there; leaving me open to be reprimanded.

Damage-H.E.R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 2.4K 54
The third and final installment of the Alpha Eyes series. Donovan, son of Karina and Lucas, has dedicated his life to the military. As leader of the...
1.3K 177 52
~~•~~ Sequel to Unknown L ~~•~~ "Are they alive, or not?" After surviving the battle of her life, things seemed to have settled down for L. She now...
162 66 16
Luna Wicken has spent her entire life believing she was just an ordinary girl, but on her 18th birthday, everything she thought she knew is shattered...
54K 2.8K 48
Please be advised that this book is rated 18+. It will contain mature language, scenes and some violence. This is a standalone book. The main charact...