ANGEL OF LIGHT AND DARKNESS (...

By YsaCordova31

Ysabelle Dupain-Cheng is Marinette Dupain-Cheng's twin sister. She has been in London for 9 long years becaus... More

Chapter One: New Beginnings
Chapter Two: Wouldn't Change A Thing
Chapter Three: Hellhole
Chapter Four: Nice To Meet You
Chapter Five: Friends or Foe's?
Chapter Six: Troubled Mind
Chapter Seven: One Mind, Two Hearts
Chapter Eight: Introducing You
Chapter Nine:Different Worlds
Chapter Ten: Feeling's Confirmed
Chapter Eleven: Family Day and Confession?
Chapter Twelve: Courage over Fear?
Chapter Thirteen: Goodbye, My Love
Chapter Fourteen: Missing you
Chapter Fifteen: Home Is Where Your Heart Is
Chapter Sixteen: Birthday Surprise
Chapter Eighteen: Darkside
Chapter Nineteen: Secrets
Chapter Twenty: Misunderstanding
Chapter Twenty-One: Dreams Are Half Meant
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Promise
Chapter Twenty-Three: Revelation
Chapter Twenty-Four: Wild Turn Of Events
Chapter Twenty-Five: Im With You
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Job So Unfair
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Truth
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Falling Apart
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Painful Goodbye's
Chapter Thirty: The End Is Just The Beginning

Chapter Seventeen: An Ally or A Threat?

400 10 2
By YsaCordova31

               NARRATOR'S POV

Monday came and the sun is already shinning down on Ysa's face when she began to wake up. Today is the day she's going to transfer to Collège Françoise Dupont, where her sister and their friends go to. Allison made sure she transferred the day she went back to Paris and since she's staying, she might as well goes to school here.

"Morning sleepy head! You awake?" Her kwami greeted.

"Yeahhhh" she yawned while stretching her arms.

She got up to her bed and took a bath, minutes after she wore her signature look and went downstairs to meet with her parents.

"Oh,there you are. Marinette went on ahead, dear. She's late and so are you." Her mother smiled then kissed her cheeks.

"It's alright for me,mom. It's my first day of transfer and I'm sure I'm pardoned." She replied still sleepy.

"But you have to be early on time for school,Ma fille.(My daughter). That's not how a good student acts." Her father said before putting the plate with bread and butter infront of her.

"I'm not a good student,either." She said to herself and started eating.

Once she's done. She kissed her parents goodbye and started walking outside of her house only to see Allison standing infront oh her car. Ysa's eyes widen in shock after seeing her manager fetching her up to go to school. Allison grinned and walk towards her.

"I knew you would be so late so I came to pick you up."

"B-but you-- I thought y-you-- no way! What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at your job." She said dumbfounded. Allison just shrugged her shoulder.

"It's your first day of school after being homeschooled for 9 years.of course, I wouldn't trade it for the world."

"B-but--"

"No more buts! Come on,you're gonna be late!"

Allison cut her up and gestured her to enter the car and even if she's still confused, she's not gonna argue on her first day. She stared at Allison and just shook her head in disbelief.

"I can't believe she still came to pick me up after her busy schedule. Geez,you woman!" She thought to herself before leaning on the car window.

On the other hand, The classes have already started when Miss Bustier entered the classroom. Marinette who has been intently looking at the back of her ultimate crush Adrien, came out of her imagination when their teacher started to say that they had another transfer student.

"Transferee? In the middle of the year?" She whispered to her bestfriend, Alya.

"Dunno, it's a sudden announcement,girl. Who would have known?" Her bestfriend replied to her.

"Who is this transfer student,Miss Bustier?" Chloe didn't bother to raise a hand and just asked away.

"Oh, you'll meet her later. I think she'll be late a little bit." Caline Bustier gave them a small smile before proceeding into the paused topic.

"Who could it be?" Rose asked Juleka and the girl just shrugged at her.

"Miss bustier said 'she'. So it's a girl?" Kim asks making Max to roll his eyes at him.

"Obviously." Max replied.

While they all wondered who the new transferee is, Miss bustier was called by the principal to his office and she didn't waste a second going out of the classroom. The moment she stepped foot inside she was surprised to see Ysa together with her guardian along with Mr.Denice Damocles,The principal.

"Miss bustier, I know you already meet Ysa Dupain-Cheng, One of your student, Marinette Dupain-Cheng's twin sister.She's the new transfer student and she will be in your care from now on." Mr.Damocles introduced the two and the teacher just waved at her new student, star-strucked.

"Nice to meet you,Miss Bustier. I'm in your care now." Ysa said while smiling charmingly at her new teacher.

Allison bid goodbye to Ysa because she still had to go to her job. as they part ways, Miss Bustier is busy explaining the rules of the school to Ysa.

"We had some clubs here if you're interested Ms.Dupain-Cheng, Art Club,Dance Club,Theater club,Fencing Club,Swimming Club, Athlete's Club,and of course, your favorite. Music Club.If you're interested in joining,please notify me." She said as they're walking up to the classroom.

"Thank you,Miss Bustier." Ysa replies and nodded. Miss Bustier stopped infront of the classroom and face her.

"I want you to stay her for a sec,okay? I'll just Introduce you to the class. Her teacher said before entering the door.

"Okay class! I hope you behaved well while I was gone for a few minutes. I just picked the new student in the principal's office as for Mr.Damocles request." Ysa heard the teacher explained to her students.

"Where is she?" She heard Rose asked her teacher.

"Woah! She's here?!" Another voice said, Kim.

"Yeahh,I'm excited to meet her already." Alix said.

Ysa laughed mentally at her remarks. She heard some of the familiar voices that she may have think it came from her friends. Especially her sister.

"I think it's time for me to introduce her." She heard Miss Bustier said before gesturing her to enter. As she was about to fully enter the classroom,Ysa heard gasps from the students who have literally no idea of what was going on.

"NO WAY! YSA IS OUR NEW CLASSMATE?!!"

Alix stood up in shock as she heard some of them are talking about her being their new classmate. She looked at Adrien,Nino,Alya and Marinette and wave at them and they waved back at her.

"Uh, hello. Good morning everyone! I bet you all know me but I'm still going to introduce myself to all of you. I'm Ysa Dupain-Cheng and I will be your new classmate till the end of the year. Hope we all get along together." Ysa said and bow her head a little.

"Thank you for that introduction Miss Dupain-Cheng, you can take your sit beside -"

"Here! Ysa can take Sabrina's seat,Miss Bustier!" Chloe interrupted Miss Bustier while gesturing at her side, pushing Sabrina off her seat.

"Rude b*tch." Ysa thought.

"Uh, Miss bustier- I'll be glad if you let me sit on a chair where no one owns. I don't wanna ruin the designated seats that my classmates are sitting right now." Ysa said smiling at her.

"But the seats are on the back and it'll be uncomfortable for you since you will be far away with no seatmate." Caline said but Ysa just shook her head.

"Don't worry about me,Miss Bustier. I'm sure I'll be just fine.." Ysa replied and began to walk past her sister and her friends and went to her seat.

" Ahh.. now,this is what I called 'away from the city' vibes. This seat is the best. Im near the window and I can eves-drop anytime I want." She thought.

Caline Bustier just shrugged off Ysa's willingness to take the back seat of her class and began to continue the interrupted lessons. The girl is indeed remarkable and if her students fought for their seats it will be disastrous. But then again, thanks to her wise new student, the matter has been settled. The bell rang and everyone went out to the classroom and went to the cafeteria, while the four said friends, Marinette,Alya,Nino and Adrien waited for Ysa to finish collecting her things so that they can all went to the cafeteria together.

"I can't believe you transfered here today,Ysa!" Rose said when Ysa sat down on their table while holding her tray of food.

"Yeah,right dudette. How many surprises have you got in your sleeves?" Nino said.

"This may be the last one." Ysa giggled and took a bite at her green apple.

"I'm glad you decided to transfer to this school,Ysa." Adrien finally spoke after an hour of just staring at her.

"Of course,I would! Marinette and all of you are here. Where else would I be?" Ysa said and then hugged her sister. Adrien finds it cute and blush a little.

"Alright! Since It's Ysa's first time in a public school, why don't we celebrate by going to Andre's ice cream shop later?" Nino suggested and all of them agreed to join except Adrien who disappointedly disagree because he has a fencing practice with kagami.

"Who's Kagami?" Ysa can't seemed to hold back asking.

"She's Adrien fencing partner and also, kagami's mother and Adrien's father are acquainted." Marinette bluntly say and it's so obvious that Alya gave her an elbowed warning, but it didn't passed Ysa's eyes.

"Oh, really? I see." She shortly replied.

Hours went by and the classes ended. Adrien went to his fencing practice after bidding goodbye to his friends and to Ysa. They decided to walk since Andre's shop is near at their school and also, so that they can have time for long talks. Marinette,Alya,Nino,Luka,Juleka,and Rose are present because the others had something to do with their clubs and they can't come to celebrate Ysa's transferee celebration. As they were near to the bridge, the ground suddenly shakes and the screaming of the people are now visible.

"Woah! What's happening? The ground is shaking!" Nino suddenly reacts and held at the nearby post for support.

"Everyone get a hold of something!" Luka shouted and they all find something to hold on to stop themselves from falling to the ground.

"It's shaking violently,you guys! Hold tight." Ysa said out loud but because of the screaming none of them could hear her.A few minutes after and the shaking stops, making Ysa and her friends sigh in relief.

"Is that an earthquake? I'm glad it stopped." Rose said and Juleka held her in her shoulder to agree.

"Yeah! That's one violent earthquake." Juleka replied.

"My god!!" Alya suddenly said making them worried at her.

"WHAT? ARE YOU HURT?! LEMME SEE!" Nino worriedly went to her girlfriend to check for any injuries but couldn't find anything much to his relief.

"What is it Alya?" Marinette asked.

"I forgot to film it on the Ladyblog!" She cried gaining a glare at her friends and Ysa just laughed at them. They continue to walk past the bridge to get what they went the trouble for and Ysa is glad the shaking stops,or so she thought.. Suddenly a loud voice roared somewhere near Andre's Ice cream shop alerting everyone who's been resting because of the earthquake earlier. The people in Paris began to run back in forth in panic because of the loud roar they just heard,knocking Ysa to the ground.

"Ysa! Are you okay?" Luka held her arm to help her stand before pulling her in the side.

"Thanks,Luka!" Ysa shouted at Luka for it's so loud because of the people screaming and the boy just nodded at her.

"Now I'm convinced that this isn't just a simple earthquake!" Marinette shouted at them while still looking for the source of the roar.

"Who could it be? It's so loud!" Rose asked and to her surprise a mad giant Ice Cream-like snowman is now walking down the street turning every person it walked through a piece of ice cream.

"Oh,no. Don't tell me it's Andre?!" Marinette shockingly asked with wide eyes open.

"Then we won't tell you!" Ysa said then began to hold her sister's hand and pull her towards the subway. The other's followed behind them.

"Wait! Where's Alya?" She asked once they were inside. The said girl was nowhere to be found and Ysa began to suspect something.

"Not again." Ysa mumbled remembering that the brunette must be out there filming the villain like what she always do, putting her life in danger just so she can get a scoop on her Ladyblog. Alya did that too when an Egyptian akumatize person attacks Paris having her almost sacrifice so that another goddess may live.

"Why does she never listen?" Marinette mumbled while running out the subway causing Ysa to stop her.

"What the hell are you doing,Mari? It's dangerous outside." Ysa asked tightening the grip on her sister's pulse.

"I'm going to get help! Stay here!" Marinette said before pulling her arm and ran outside.

"Let's just stay here, I'm sure Ladybug and Catnoir will be here any minute." Luka said.

"How would we know? Alya is there and we don't know what's happening outside." Nino answered looking so worried about her girlfriend.

"That's it!" Ysa shouted and pulled her phone from her purse.

"What're you doing?" Juleka asked her.

"I'm sure Alya's taking a video for her Ladyblog, that's our way to know what's happening outside." Ysa said while still tapping on her phone to see if the said brunette in indeed taking a video, truth to her words, Alya is indeed the a scoop for her Blog.

"Wassup people in Paris, this is Alya Césaire taking another scoop for the Ladyblog and as you can see, Ladybug is already fighting the supervillain who appeared to be Paris famous Ice cream vendor, Andre. He said he's name is now Glaciator and he will turn all the people in Paris his Ice cream kingdom." Ayla is taking a video,Ladybug is fighting against the akumatize victim, alone and defenseless.

"Where is Catnoir?" Rose asked while still watching the intense fight against Ladybug and Glaciator.

A/N: Since I don't own the Miraculous Ladybug. I figured out it will be okay if I can make my own fight scenes and akumatize victims since I'm just making a fanfiction of the show, and also so that I can't ruin the expectations of the readers. Thank you for understanding 😘

"Where's Catnoir when you need him?" Ysa thought to herself while also watching.

"Ladybug seemed to be having troubles facing the villain all by herself and without her partner,Catnoir. How will she defeat the enemy and save Paris?" Alya said on her blog and still filming the scene.

"What's going on? Where's Catnoir? He should be saving Paris with Ladybug." Nino asked them with hopeful eyes.

"Even heroes need time for themselves,Nino. We should learn how to defend ourselves in times like this. Those heroes are just like us human beings.they need to be understand too." Ysa answered at him.

"Ysa's right,Nino. We should wait for Catnoir to arrive so that we can rest our case." Luka tapped Nino's shoulder to calm him down and Nino nodded at him.

They waited for almost forever and yet no Catnoir arrived. Ladybug seemed to be tired, and Marinette is nowhere to be seen.

"Oh no! Ladybug is about to de-transform and there's still no sign of Catnoir." Alya said in her blog and Ysa saw ladybug is tired fighting the supervillain alone.

Her purse clicked open and she saw Jinro's head popped out looking at her as if he's waiting for whatever decision she will make.she closed her eyes and she knows she had no choice but to succumb to her kwami. She gave the phone to Nino making them stare at her confusedly.

"You guys stay here, I'm going to find Marinette and maybe find someone to rescue all of you here." Ysa said to them.

"We have to stay together,Ysa. What if something bad will happen to you outside." Rose said worriedly at her.

"As long as my sister is outside doing who knows what rose, I will never be at ease. And one of us should go find some help before were stuck here forever." Ysa smiled at her and ran outside the subway to find a place so she can transform.

"I will kill that cat for not showing up,Jinro!" Ysa said while running. She's tired and pissed at the same time.

"Maybe he's doing something important, Ysa." Her kwami replied.

"Something important? What's more important than helping his partner and save Paris,Jinro?" She saw a bus with no passenger and hid inside to transform.

"No time to waste. JINRO,RISE UP!" she screamed and got envelope by a bright light before transforming.

Ysa went outside the bus and fly towards Glaciator and Ladybug only to see Ladybug got hit and went flying towards the building but before Ladyblog's body slammed through the premises, she flew towards her and catch her from slamming.

"C-chiaro?" Ladybug called her after she put Ladybug on top of the building.

"Yow, Ladybug. I thought you had it covered. " Chiaro said stretching her wings and wiggling it in the air before folding it to his back.

"I was waiting for Catnoir to come but he didn't get my messages." Ladybug said and her earings started to beep.

"Well, I think we have to talk about it later. You have to de-transform back so you can recharge,Buggy. Catnoir is fine. I'll hold glaciator until you get back." She said and Ladybug nodded before swinging away with her yo-yo.

"YOU WON'T ESCAPE GLACIATOR!" The villain roared trying to chase down Ladybug but Chiaro beats him to it, taking his attention by throwing him the nearby pot with her whip.

"THERE! NOW YOU LOOK LIKE A POT OF ICE CREAM." Chiaro joked making Glaciator mad at her.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR INSOLENCE!" Glaciator roared and started shooting her a sticky-glue like ice cream but Chiaro just easily dodged it while soaring in the sky.

"Yada-yada-yada." Chiaro teased making the villain more angrier than he already is.

On the other side, Hawkmoth cannot believe his eyes while still looking at the figure flying in the sky. That's the miraculous he's been looking years ago. A miraculous much more powerful than what he was aiming to get.And now it is on sight he doesn't want the two miraculous anymore.

"Glaciator,bring me that angel's miraculous and I will grant you a power that no one can surpass. No one will mock at you ever again." Hawkmoth talks telepathically at the villain.

"At your service, Hawkmoth." Glaciator answered while still trying to shoot the angel down.

Chiaro is still struggling to find a spot where she can slow the villain down in order to easily destroy him.

"There's got to be something I can use to get to his soft spot." She said to herself.

"Think, Chiaro. Let's end this sticky situation.and melt this big guy's anger away." She said and then suddenly realized what she just spoke.

"That's it! Melt him away!"

----------------------------------------------------

*KLANG-KLANG*

The sound of metal clanging through another metal was heard inside Adrien's room. He was trying to figure out how to get out of his room before it automatically went on safety lockdown earlier.

"I can't open it,plagg! It's no use!" Adrien said to his kwami before slamming himself on the floor.

"Let's think of another way." Plagg flew back and forth to think of another way.

"What if I'll just transform and break the window with my Cataclysm,plagg?" Adrien suddenly said to his kwami.

"But if you'll use it,you will have 5 minutes till you de-transform again." Plagg replied.

"It's better that way, Chiaro is out there fighting a war that isn't meant for her,Plagg. Ladybug and I should be out there not her. Let's go help her." Adrien said before nodding at his kwami.

"PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!" He transformed and use his Cataclysm to break the window and once the windows shattered. He leaped out making his way towards the scene.

"I'm coming,Chiaro and Ladybug. Hold on a little longer." Catnoir said to himself.

---------------------------------------------------

*BLAG!*

"Hey! You almost hit me!"

Chiaro shouted at the Glaciator for almost hitting her with his sticky ice cream. It's been 10 minutes since she's been avoiding his attacks and for keeping him busy until Catnoir and Ladybug arrives.

"Damn, I'm growing tired of this. If that villain wouldn't have been Andre, I'll smash his head into that building." Chiaro thought while gritting her teeth.

She's getting impatient and she knows it's not good for her to lose control.

"Where are they? I have a plan already. I just need both Catnoir and Ladybug's help to end this thing." She thought, continuously defending herself against Glaciator's attack.

Chiaro was too preoccupied with her thoughts and the Glaciator take her advantage to hit her causing her to stick into the building..

"Ehhh!! Sticky and goo-ey!" She struggle to get away to the sticky ice cream in her but too no avail, she couldn't. It's too sticky and the more it sticks,it hardens having no way to for her to escape.

"That's it! Grab her miraculous! It's her necklace." Hawkmoth said to the Glaciator and he walked towards Ysa, reaching for her necklace.

"N-no!" She wiggled trying to escape but the ice cream already hardens into her body.

"This is chaotic! There's no way I'm gonna hand over my miraculous and Jinro." She thought and is ready to burn the harden ice cream until it melts but a shout from someone familiar came, stopping her and the Glaciator from whatever they were planning.

"Let her go!" Catnoir uses his baton and hit the Glaciator in the head making him fall over.

"Catnoir!" Chiaro shouted when he saw the superhero landed beside her helping her to escape.

"Woah! What a sticky situation you got there, my angel." Catnoir teased causing her to roll her eyes at him.

"You're just in time,kitty. Where's Ladybug? I need her lucky charm?" She asked and as if it was jinxed, Ladybug came swinging on top of the building they're in.

"Thanks for holding this much,Chiaro." Ladybug said.

"Yeah, no problem." She replied.

"Hurry up,you guys! I only have a few minutes left before I de-transform back." Catnoir said causing Ysa to Raisa a brow at him.

"Did he use his Cataclysm on something?" Ysa thought to herself but then focuses on the plan.

"LUCKY CHARM!" Ladybug screamed and reach her hand in the sky catching the lucky charm.

"Ah yeah,right! We could probably sanitized ourselves with an alcohol." Catnoir confusedly said while Ladybug is looking around getting an idea on how to use her lucky charm.

"I had an idea, but I don't understand how it would work!" Ladybug looks at Chiaro who seemed to be appearing at a red and black color on Ladybug's vision.

"What's the plan?woah!" Catnoir asked while still dodging the Glaciator's attack.

"I have to pour this alcohol into the Glaciator but I seemed to be missing something." Ladybug continued.

"What is it?" Ysa asked.

"I need some fire work." Ladybug said and stared at Chiaro's eyes, hoping that she could have something to help. But then, Chiaro smirked causing Ladybug to be taken a back.

"I had the thing you need. All you have to do is get near the Glaciator and pour it while Catnoir distracts him. And I'll light it up." Chiaro said making Catnoir to snicker.

"How would you do that? You're stuck there,my angel?" Catnoir asked while pouting.

"Just do what I tell you to,Kitty. My head is already pounding and I don't know what I'll do if I lose control." Chiaro shouted causing the two superheroes to proceed to the plan.

Catnoir is leaping through buildings trying to distract the villain, while Ladybug sneaked past behind him and is now ready to pour the bottle of alcohol into the Glaciator. She gave Chiaro a one last glance and to her surprise, the hardened ice cream that's holding Chiaro is no longer there but already melted.

"How did she escape from that?" Ladybug thought still confused.

"Now!" Chiaro shouted while flying through the sky causing the Glaciator, Ladybug and Catnoir to gave their full attention on her. Ladybug pours the bottle to the Glaciator and Chiaro lit her right hand on blue fire earning a surprised face from the two superheroes before he threw the fire into the supervillain causing him to be engulfed and melted away leaving a red ribbon that Andre always wear.

"How can we get the akuma from this? I can't use my cataclysm because I already used it to escape when I ended up trap in a room." Catnoir explained.

"I don't know.maybe I can rip it?" Ladybug tried to rip it but no avail. But then Chiaro had an idea.

"Well, you can turn everything back to normal by tossing your lucky charm into the sky,but you can't take back the akuma from this tie." Ysa said then gets the red ribbon from Ladybug.

"What do you mean?" Ladybug asked her.

"I mean, the akuma in this scarf will not be purified since Catnoir's Cataclysm was in no use as of the moment, so I'm thinking I should burn it with my fire to avoid Andre from being akumatized again." She explained.

"Woah! You can do that? That's so cool! When did you have that kind of power anyway?" Catnoir asked while his eyes glisten in curiosity.

"Curiosity kills cats, you know?" Chiaro replied causing Catnoir to realize something.

"I heard that phrase before." He thought.

"But satisfaction brought it back." He continued what Chiaro was supposed to say causing her to be dumbfounded.

"How did he know that?" Ysa asked herself.

But then they both ignored it and Chiaro sets the tie on fire, causing it to glow a dark violet light before going back to it's original color.

"The akuma's no longer in there. You can turn everything back now." Chiaro said and Ladybug just nodded at her.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug tossed the bottle in the air and turned everything back to normal.

"Thank you so much for helping,Chiaro. We wouldn't have done it without you." Ladybug turned to her and reach her hand out for their signature fist-bump.

"I hope it'll be the last time I'm helping you Ladybug. My miraculous is not how it appears to be. One wrong move and Incase of helping Parisian's, I'll ended up dooming all of Paris living creations. Haven't Master Fu told you? I'm the founder of both your miraculous, it's my duty to keep all of the miraculous and both of you safe while protecting the people, I'm not here to linger in your problems. One day, I might not be standing here as your ally, Ladybug and Catnoir. Who knows? Maybe I will be more than a threat to the both of you than hawkmoth." Ysa said and then she spread her wings and flew away leaving the two heroes confuse.

---------------------------------------------------

             -End of Chapter Seventeen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 4.5K 24
Few days ago, Y/N moved into Paris to study at College Fracois Dupont. As she goes on into her life, some memories are confusing her. She met new fr...
19K 550 40
"The magazine that Adrien is currently modeling for, has asked that I provide them with a new medium to present Adrien in. They do not want a photosh...
40.1K 703 15
This isn't your normal watching Miraculous Ladybug Book Marinette's life has fallen apart, she is now the Chinese Zodiac Miracle box Guardian, the Mi...
140K 3.6K 26
After living in New York for 6 years, recent billionaire Marinette Dupain-Chang decides to come back to Paris. She is the CEO of MDC Designs, a luxu...