๐‘ผ๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰ / ๐‘ฒ๐’†๏ฟฝ...

Autorstwa -ALABAST3R

โ๐‘ถ๐‘ฏ ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป, ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ฒ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ ๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ปโž ... Wiฤ™cej

ยฐโ€ข~๐™ฒ๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š• ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~00~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~01~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~02~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~03~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~04~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~05~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~06~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~07~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~08~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~09~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~10~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~11~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~12~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~13~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~14~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~15~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~16~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~17~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~18~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~19~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~20~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~21~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~22~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~23~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~24~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~25~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~26~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~27~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~28~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~29~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~30~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~31~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~32~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~33~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~34~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~35~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~37~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~38~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~39~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~40~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~41~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~42~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~43~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~44~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~45~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~46~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~47~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~48~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~49~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~50~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~51~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~52~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~53~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~54~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~55~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~56~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~57~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~58~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~59~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~60~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~61~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~62~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~63~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~64~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~65~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~66~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~67~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~68~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~69~โ€ขยฐ kek
ยฐโ€ข~70~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~71~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~72~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~73~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~74~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~75~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~76~โ€ขยฐ

ยฐโ€ข~36~โ€ขยฐ

223 11 22
Autorstwa -ALABAST3R

•[Quite The Meeting]•

Y/N clicked her tongue and sighed when one a.m. popped up on her phone. It's been a week and she still got no word from anyone else she's sent them to.

"Well, I guess we're the permanent crew then." Hitoshi speaks.

"Yeah, after tonight we don't come here anymore." She explains. "Nobody do anything until I give orders on what to do. Akagi and Hitoshi, move hotels, something closer to me. I know Omen is still watching but who cares. They can't do anything without anything. Sessions are over until further notice."

They all nodded and got up from their seats. Y/N gazed over at Kita who's sitting at a table with his head down. For the past week she's noticed how tired he's gotten.

I mean sure they began to meet up ever night and midnight but she found it strange that he'd sleep in on it.

Aran made his way to Y/N and handed something to her. She took it, looking at the drive in her hand.

"That's everyone you were looking for. Their address, to where they work, to how many kids they've got or how much is on the way. If you really want them apart of this, you can visit them yourself. But maybe it would be a clear indicator as to why they chose not to show up." Aran explains.

She smiles, giving him a hug. "Thank you Aran.

"No worries boss."

She grins. "You're such a tease." Aran smirks and shrugged.

"What can I say, I was made for it." The both of them share a laugh and Aran pat her on the shoulder. "I'll see you whenever I can, Y/N."

She nods, waving him bye. Her eyes spot Osamu who's the second to last to leave.

"Feeling alright?" She asks. He nods, setting his hands in his pockets.

"He's just being stubborn. I just don't want him to die is all."

"We all know he's a hothead. And to be honest I don't think he joined Omen for money reasons. He didn't even want mine. I feel like he joined them to tick me off or something."

"Then that would be all the more stupid. I should kick his ass when I see him next time."

That made her smile. "How's his wife and kids?"

Osamu exhales. "They don't live in the area anymore. Moved out. I don't know where to since he barely texts me or call."

"Don't worry about it. He can't go too long without you."

"Yeah...I know."

Y/N gave him a pat on the shoulder and smiled. "Get home safe." He nods and left shortly after. Y/N exhaled and glanced over to Kita who's still sleeping. She hummed to herself, prancing over to him.

"Hey Kita." She shook him, making him groan. She tapped his back a few times to wake him and it was enough since Suna keep digging into his skin like he's trying to get to his spine every night.

Kita groaned, ignoring the slight stinging and throbbing on his back.

"You fell asleep." Kita glanced around, noticing everyone's absence.

"Oh, sorry." Y/N crossed her arms.

"I've noticed how tired you've gotten the past week. Not getting enough sleep at home?" She asks.

Kita yawned, stretching his arms. "Kind of."

"Kind of? You and Suna still not talking? You never followed up on what you told him."

Kita gazed away, a light blush painting his cheeks. Y/N noted how silence he got and scoffed.

"You didn't tell him did you?" She pulled a chair over to her and took a seat in front of him. Kita crossed his arms and cleared his throat.

"I-I tried but...then we just...you know."

At first she was confused until she realized. "Ohhh, you two are having sex again."

Kita nod slowly to confirm. "Well, at least that's good news. That's what's tiring you out?" Another nods. "Hmm, interesting."

"I can show you."

"Hm?"

Kita stood up and turned around, pulling his shirt up. Y/N's eyes widened when she saw the endless red lines all over his back. Some were heeling as other were a light purple. Some lines were even on the back of his neck.

"Oh my gosh. Was he trying to murder you?" She's never left that many lines on Kenma before. "But then again if he's leaving all of that behind maybe it's the other way around."

"We've been doing it the past week for hours. It's exhausting." He explains with another yawn.

"Doesn't seem like it. Damn...I hope Sam's okay."

"Funny thing is that he's always sleeping out now. I let him since I know he's probably just with Andy."

"That's nice. I noticed a few times that she wasn't around the house. I think it's nice they're there for each other."

"Yeah."

"Well, I've got myself a rest day tomorrow. I'm finally going out with the girls and I can't wait. I really haven't seen Barbara all week and now that my hand has healed and my side is nearly better, I can finally wear a dress and get my nails done." She chirps.

"What about Natalie?"

"She's not that important to me right now. However she called me the other day which was strange since she never calls me. But I am going to keep an eye on her now that she's out of Omen."

Kita nodded and stood to his feet. "Well, I'm going to hit the hay." Kita gave her a kiss on the forehead and rubbed his eyes. "Goodnight sissy, and get home safe."

Y/N didn't know where that came from but it damn near made her cry. She watched as Kita left and when he did she smiled.

"Amazing husband, friend and brother. What a package deal."

∆∆∆

Andy finally set Kinney to sleep and puffed a breath. She checked the time, noticing how late it is.

Sam~
Waiting outside

He's asleep now.
On my way down

She left Kinney's room and quietly made her way downstairs. She's been sneaking out around one in the morning with Sam to go to the food truck. She's been doing so for the past week now to get her mind off of things.

She told him of course and he told her to say something about it.

After that talk with Keitaro in the living room she's been thinking about telling Y/N. However, there was always that one thing that stopped her from doing so.

Keitaro.

After their talk in the living room things has just been on her mind now. He's nice, aside from his shit sister. She doesn't want the boy to not have a sister anymore but she wants to tell Y/N.

"Fine...I'll give you until Monday, but if you don't tell Y/N by then...I will."

Andy made it outside and saw Samuel in the parking lot with Kita and Suna's car. She stopped in front of him and exhaled.

"Still didn't tell her?" He asks. She shook her head.

"I decided to give the brother time to do it himself. We wait until Monday. Who's car?" They'd usually walk but Sam got tired of walking. Andy would always call him lazy saying how he needs the workout.

"My dads."

"What? You're stealing now?" She teases with a smile.

"I was getting tired of walking."

"Lazy bastard, and won't they notice?"

Sam got quiet remembering what he has to go through to even get the keys. For the past week, every time after school Sam would always leave notes on his bed after nine explaining why he's not home. Sure he could text but he didn't find the fun in it.

He'd always do so, however tonight, since he knows they're always out late at night he decided to catch more rest. Bad idea. He didn't know so at the time of course.

He wanted to get the car for them instead of walking to the food truck since it's so long. Andy didn't mind but he did. And tonight he wanted to surprise her with the car.

Sam knocked onto Suna and Kita's door, not hearing anything. He assumed that they were possibly asleep and wanted to quickly snag the keys in ninja silence. A simple in and out job.

Something he always wanted to do. Steal their keys without being caught.
When he got in the first thing that turned him the wrong way was the smell.

He noticed they weren't in bed though and actually thought God was on his side.

"Fucking hell." He covered his nose and glanced around for the keys. He went over to the bedside drawer and spotted them.

He took them quickly and stopped in his tracks when he heard a loud noise.

"Ugh fuck!"

His eyes widened as the noises got louder. He realized the shower door is open and the shower is running. He didn't notice it before since his mind was only on one thing.

Keys!

"Sh-Shinsu~"

Sam left the room in a quick silence and nearly cried when he was in the halls with fresh air and safety.

"Was that instant karma Lord?"

Sam shuddered at the memory. "They won't notice...trust me. Anyways get in, we could go cruising and talk this time." He explains. "I know you love the truck but I think it's about time we have a change of scenery, no?"

"Sure, I could go for a long drive." She shrugs. It's what she wanted anyways.

He nods, watching as she made her way over to the passenger side door. Sam spotted a car pull up, as did Andy, which made her stop from getting into the car.

Her heart sank since she thought that it was Y/N. Not quite. The headlights of the car cut off, as did the car. When the person came out Andy glared.

It's Eimi.

Her reason for being here is because of Keitaro. She misses her brother and he hasn't been talking to her for the past week, not to mention she hasn't seen him at school, nor is he texting or answering her calls.

He doesn't know that she's here, not does Y/N, nor does Kenma who's sleeping in the room he doesn't want to be in when Y/N isn't there.

Y/N isn't home, but she is on her way.

The silence between the three of them is thin. Sam was just studying Eimi, as Eimi was studying Andy. Andy on the other hand was glaring.

Andy was the ice breaker. "Fuck. Off."

Eimi sneered and walked up to the girl, ignoring Sam's presence. Sam made sure to keep himself alert incase anything happened.

"Listen, girly. I don't know what you think you saw, but you didn't see anything. Got it?" She whispers.

"You better step the hell away from me you disgusting bitch."

Eimi shook her head and grabbed her by the face. "Keep. Your mouth. Shut. I swear to God I'll make your life hell." She grits out.

"Hey let her go." Sam said, pulling Eimi away from her once he made his way over to them. Eimi pulled her hand away from him and shoved him.

Andy shoved her, making the girl stumble back. Eimi sneered and back handed Andy so hard she fell to the floor.

"Hey!" She turned to Sam, kicking him in the stomach. He buckled, falling to his knees. Andy glanced at Eimi, still shooting daggers at her.

"My brother boxes. Just keep your mouth shut. Or I'll kick your ass." Eimi got into her car and restarted it. She pulled off with the screech of her tires, leaving the two teens on the floor.

Sam froced himself over to Andy and exhaled. "A-are you okay?"

"Yeah...I'm fine."

Sam clenched his jaw, biting past his pain. He's been beat up way worse than just receiving a kick to the stomach but for some reason that kick felt like he'd been hit in the stomach with a bat.

Sam touched her cheek, making her look at him. Sam noticed blood on her lip and wiped it away. She had a plan tonight, to not just talk, but to express. Now she's got to put that on hold because of Eimi.

Sam leant in, giving her a kiss on the lips. "You'll be fine. Want to go to the truck?" He asks. Andy stayed silent for a moment. Suddenly she hugged him. Sam hugged her back. She didn't cry, nor did he. She just wanted to hold him, to feel that warmth and safety that he provides.

Time passed for them but they didn't realize how much time had passed until a car pulled up. They pulled away from each other, hearing the car door slam shut. The headlights of the car shone on them and they pulled themselves from the ground.

When they stood up they came face to face with Y/N.

She smiled. "Ooh, well isn't this quite the meeting."

The AUDACITY!

I'm loving this more than McDonald's!

Next chapter loading...

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

210K 4.5K 32
๏พŸ.*๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐๏พŸ.*๏ฝฅ๏ฝก ๐™”/๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™†๐™ช๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก...
11.6K 418 21
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐˜๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ . . . . . ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐š๐›๐ฎ ๐Š๐ž๐ง๐ฃ๐ข๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐’๐ž๐ฆ๐ข ๐„๐ข๐ญ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
1.9M 69.6K 70
"it's like i love everything about her and i don't want to, because i'm scared." "at least you're not ...
20.7K 642 36
Kuroo Tetsurou. The Tokyo's Godfather. The boss of the bosses. The demonic criminal. You hate him because of his illegal businesses. But everything s...