≣~F A T E~≣ [S1]

By kylamarievelacse

[The General of M.A.T.A Academy sent 2 young agents and 1 mentor to track and stop the numeros... But what ha... More

~Introduction and Character informations~
THE LAST MISION (PART 1)
THE LAST MISSION (PART 2)
OVERRIDE MODE
'I'M SORRY'
THE ANNOUNCEMENT
A SO CALLED VACATION
'WHERE AM I?'
'MY NAME?'
¡¡NOT A CHAPTER!!
'NEW MEMBER'
'HE'S WHAT?!'
'THERE YOU ARE!'
MEETING
CHANGES AROUND M.A.T.A (PART 1)
CHANGES AROUND M.A.T.A (PART 2)
¡¡NOT A CHAPTER!!
'OFF TO PLANET CIRCUS!!'(PART 1)
'OFF TO PLANET CIRCUS!!'(PART 2)
'HOW?!'
'MASTER??'
THE START OF THE REAL TRAINING
HIS STRANGE BEHAVIOR
'I MISS HIM'
A VISITOR IN CYBERAYA
NEW HOME|NEW PLACES
¡¡NOT A CHAPTER!!

6 DAYS OF TRAINING

269 8 5
By kylamarievelacse

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[DAY 1 :TUESDAY:]

Sync was training with Captain Kaizo for the whole 6 days. Due to that, Sync started to use more of his powers than his physical moves because the Captain said that;

 "You can only use those physical moves of yours IF the mission is easy to handle. Use your watch to protect yourself and to beat up those people who are too high leveled for you."

Sync recalled what the Captain said and went to the training room. "You've made it" Captain Kaizo greeted the boy. Sync just nodded and smiled. "Are you ready?" Captain Kaizo stood on his fighting stance, ready to attack. "Yes, Captain." Sync readied his watch.

Sync began attacking the Captain using the combination of Ying's speed and Yaya's flying power. He began attacking again and again with full force of Yaya's super strength. The Captain was dodging his attacks, until Sync began to used the time manipulation power.

The time was slowed inside the training room. The Captain was also affected by the slow-mo speed. Sync then summoned a blue bow, which belonged to one of BBB's elements Ice. Sync pointed the arrow carefully at the Captain and shoot him in a fast state.

Soon the slow-mo then wore off making the Captain look up and saw an arrow very close at him, he didn't have enough time to react. The arrow then hit his stomach. The Captain blinked his eyes and wondered why it didn't hurt. 

He looked down and touched his stomach. As he touched the arrow, it then dissolved into water. It turned out to be just an arrow made out of soft snow. Captain Kaizo just chuckled. "Okay, you got me there" he said as he looked at the boy in front of him grinning.

'He's progressing a lot, I'm impressed' Captain Kaizo thought as he ruffled Sync's head.

.

..

...

....

[DAY 2 :WEDNESDAY:]

"Ready, go!" Captain Kaizo said as he blew the whistle. This time it wasn't a training about powers, It was about speed. Sync ran around the whole map around the Planet Gurunda. Captain Kaizo turned on the timer to see how long Sync could get back. And yes, of course it was hot so Sync decided to sped up a bit. 

Captain Kaizo looked at the timer in his hand for a second and looked back up, only to see Sync already arrived. Captain Kaizo was shocked and looked at the timer. '0.28 seconds' Captain Kaizo then watched Sync as the boy sat down on the ground with his legs crossed and drank the water that was on his hand.

Captain Kaizo just shook his head and went to Sync. "You alright?" Captain Kaizo said as the boy looked at him while drinking his water. "Mhm! I'm fine, Captain" Sync replied as he wiped the other water that slipped through his lips by his own arm. "That's good to hear" Captain Kaizo smiled at the boy.

"Look at this" Captain Kaizo showed him the timer. Sync choked on his water. "UHUK- huk-" Sync grabbed his own throat and tried to stop himself from coughing. Captain Kaizo then rubbed his back trying to make him stable his breathing.

"Uhem, thank you Captain." Sync said as he breath in and out slowly. Sync then looked at the Captain and the timer on his hand. "0.28 SECONDS?!" Sync shouted as he finally recollected himself. The Captain just nodded as Sync was shocked. 

"I didn't Ying would run THAT fast-" Sync gulped on his own saliva. "Actually..." the Captain objected making the boy look at him. "Ying's best run was about hmm.." the Captain looked around his watch. "Ah! one point thirty seven seconds!" the Captain said and looked at Sync.

"So- I'm faster than her?" Sync asked the Captain who just chuckled at his reaction. "Hm, well you could say that" Captain Kaizo said as he stood up from the ground. "Let's go Sync, we have to get back to TAPOPS HQ" the Captain said as he signaled him to follow him. "Yes Captain!" Sync ran to the ship with Captain Kaizo.

.

..

...

....

[DAY 3 :THURSDAY:]

Sync was inside the training room alone, while the Captain was observing him from the top while looking through the large glass window. "Okay Sync, I need you to try and control Fang's powers and try attacking that giant droid on your front." the Captain said through the speaker.

Captain Kaizo received a nod from Sync, and started the trial. As the trial started, the droids then began attacking and Sync dodged that attack. That attack was oddly familiar to him, like he's seen that familiar attack before.. but where? 

Sync snapped out of his trance and focused on the droid that showed up behind Sync's back. Luckily he dodged that and used Fang's shadow powers to create a shadow Cheetah and a shadow Koala. 

Captain Kaizo on the top watching through the glass window focused on the shadow animals that he summoned. 'What is he planning to do with a Koala and a Cheetah?' Captain Kaizo thought as he looked at Sync who stood on place with his hands slightly apart.

The Captain watched catiously as he saw the shadow Koala went above the Cheetah's back, basically riding the Cheetah's back. The shadow Cheetah then ran fast around the droid getting it's attention. 

As the shadow animals completed that Sync then raised his left hand up slightly, making the shadow Koala open it's eyes with a furious shadow dark-red eyes. The shadow Koala then hopped off the shadow Cheetah's back and landed on the droid's face, scratching it and breaking it part by part as the shadow Cheetah did the same while creating a dark shadowed smoke.

Captain Kaizo furrowed his eyebrows and looked through the window. The dark shadowed smoke then disappeared as the shadow Cheetah stopped running and roared while the shadow Koala was on it's back still having the dark red eyes.

They soon disappeared when Sync formed his hands into a fist. Captain Kaizo noticed it and ran inside the training room. As he arrived there, Sync was breathing heavily collapsing on the ground with his legs. "Sync! Are you alright?" the Captain said as he ran towards the boy.

"I'm fine Captain, I just need some time to try and regain my vision.." he said as he blinked his eyes until he finally regained his vision back. "Are you sure you're alright?" the Captain asked him in a worried tone. Sync just looked at him and nodded with a smile. Captain Kaizo just sighed and helped the boy up.

.

..

...

....

[DAY 4 :FRIDAY:]

"Sync are you sure that you wish to continue?" Captain Kaizo looked at him. "Yes Captain, I need to control my new powers well. I don't want any of you get hurt" Sync replied as he looked at Captain Kaizo with determination in his eyes.

 Captain Kaizo just looked at him and let out a scoff. "Now that's the Captain Techno I wanted to hear." the Captain said as he pat the boy's back and continued to walk with the boy. As they arrive to the training room, Captain Kaizo did some changes.

The training room was now filled with a lot of equipments. "Uh, Captain? Why is there a lot of equipment here?" Sync asked the Captain beside him. "Today, you're going to train with Yaya" Captain Kaizo replied. "Huh? Why?" Sync asked him again as the captain went to the equipments. 

"She is going to train you and help you control your gravitational powers, since you've got the hang of super punch and flying." Captain Kaizo explained to him. Sync just replied with a 'hum'. Soon, someone went inside the training room.

"Hello Captain, Am I late?" the males turned around to the voice. "Yaya, you're here" Captain Kaizo greeted the girl. "Hai Yaya!" Sync waved at her making Yaya smile at him. "Hello Sync" she said as she went to their place.

The Captain then went outside of the training room, leaving Yaya and Sync inside. "So, Sync I heard that you can finally manage to control your flying powers!" Yaya exclaimed. "Yup!" Sync replied with a nod.

 "That's great! Now let's start training with your gravitational power now, shall we?" Yaya said as she went to the equipments. Sync nodded and followed her. "Ha'ah, Sync come here" Yaya called him. Sync then went to her place. "Let's take this one as a training toy for your powers" Yaya showed a small ball. Sync just nodded.

Yaya then putted the ball on the ground making Sync focus on in and putted his hands on the ground slowly. The ball then suddenly floated upwards instead of downwards. "Huh?-" Yaya was confused on how that worked, despite that it is her powers.

Sync stood up from the ground and didn't take his eyes of the ball. Sync's right hand then slowly turned into a fist, making the ball crumpled and made a 'pop' sound. Yaya took a step back at the scene. Sync then dropped the crumpled ball on the ground.

"Yaya, how did I do?" Sync asked excitedly while Yaya was still trying to figure out on how he crumpled it. "Yaya?" Sync went to her place and shook her arm. Yaya then snapped out from her thought and looked at Sync. 

"O-oh! You did great Sync" she said as she gave a wry smile at the boy. Sync just smiled at her. Yaya then walked, she used her hand to signal him to follow him. And so Sync went with her. "I'm gonna report this to the Captain okay? You stay and rest" she said to the boy. "Alright" he replied.

.

..

...

....

[DAY 5 :SATURDAY:]

"Hello Sync, Yaya told me about your training with her yesterday"  Captain Kaizo approached Sync. Sync looked at the Captain and nodded. "Well today.. We are going to try and use Boboiboy's powers in this training" he said.

"Huh? How did you know about that Captain?" Sync asked the Captain as he tilted his head. "I knew because they told me" he replied. "Ohh ok!" Sync said as he followed the Captain inside his ship. 

"Erm, Captain- Sorry to ask this, But where are we going?" Sync asked the Captain. "We are going to a planet that is suitable for you to control the elements, not here though. You might break or even melt the TAPOPS HQ with Boboiboy's fire powers" he explained to Sync.

"Okay!" Sync replied as he sat down with his seatbelt on him. "Are you ready?" Captain Kaizo asked him as he turned on the engine of the ship. Sync nodded in reply. The ship then went out to TAPOPS HQ and went to the Planet Gurunda again.

As they arrive at the Planet Gurunda, Captain Kaizo then landed the ship not far from the Cattus Village where Cattus's home is. As they landed Sync looked at him. "What's wrong Sync?" Captain Kaizo asked him. 

"Isn't this where I ran around during the second day of training?" he asked as he looked at the Captain again. "Well yes you're right, but the reason I took you here again is to control the elements" the Captain said as he went outside of the ship. Sync then followed him.

"Wow.." Sync looked outside and saw a Cactus Village. There was also a lot of cats there like Cattus. Captain Kaizo just chuckled at the boy's reaction. "Where is this Captain?" Sync asked him. "This is the Cattus Village, fyi this is where Cattus lived" the Captain replied while Sync just mouthed an 'ohh'.

"Come" Captain Kaizo said to Sync. They then arrived at a lake, which was a beautiful sight. "You are going to try and meditate here." the Captain said as he pointed at the lake. "Eh? Why?" Sync tilted his head. "So that you can activate Boboiboy Water's powers" he replied.

Sync then went to the lake and meditated. Captain Kaizo on the other hand, he kept quiet and observed the boy. Sync slowly relaxed his shoulders and his back, his breathing became soft and slow. It was like he was breathing with the water flow's pattern.

Soon the water around the lake started to float onto small particles. But something was wrong, and Captain Kaizo noticed it. The sun got a bit more hotter, while there was vines growing around the cactus. "Sync, that's enough" Captain Kaizo said to him.

Sync didn't seem to hear him. The water around the lake then started to form into something large, while the vines was still there moving around trying to make it's way to squeez the Captain. The vines then suddenly turned back from the Captain and pointed at the nearby catus.

The vines the moved fast and hit something or someone. Captain Kaizo took the opportunity to go to Sync's place, but a gust of strong wind pushed him off. "Ugh" Captain Kaizo covered his eyes with his arms, trying not to get any dust to his eye.

The water that formed into something large then took Sync. "Sync!" Captain Kaizo yelled his name and used his sword to cut it off. Luckily it worked, Sync was now on the water floating. The vines then appeared again. But this time there was a familiar alien that it held.

Captain Kaizo looked at the familiar alien. "Adu Du?" Captain Kaizo said as he looked at the alien. "What are you doing here huh?!" Captain Kaizo furrowed his eyebrows, looking at the green alien sharply. 

"HUH?! NO WAIT- LET US EXPLAIN!" the green alien struggled through the vines, but the vines just squeezed tighter. "Then explain." Captain Kaizo said as he went to Sync. "Well we were the minding our own business collecting some berries here, AND THEN THIS THING GRABBED ME AND PROBE OUT OF NO WHERE!!" Adu Du explained as he yelled the last part.

Captain Kaizo then shook Sync, trying to wake him up. Sync moved a bit and yawned. "Eep-! Captain! I'm sorry I fell asleep during meditation!" Sync apologized. "It's alright." Captain Kaizo replied. "Aduh!" a thud was heard behind them.

"Adu Du?!" Sync was ready to fight. "No! Please! Were just here to take some berries!" they pleaded with mercy. Sync just looked at them and the Captain. "Fine, I'll let it slide this time" Sync said with a sigh. "Thank you! Thank you!" Adu Du and Probe then walked backwards and went to their places leaving Sync and the Captain with a sweat drop.

"Sync." the Captain called his name. "Yes Captain?" Sync replied. "We are going to stay here for one more day to try and manage your powers." Captain Kaizo said as he looked at Sync. "Yes, Captain" Sync replied in a stern voice. "And also..."

"Don't fall asleep when we're training with your elemental powers got it" Captain Kaizo said as he stretched Sync's cheeks with a 'not happy' face. "Owow! Haptin! Is hurs!" Sync could only say those words. "Ow!!"

.

..

...

....

[DAY 6 :SUNDAY:]

Sync has officially begun his serious training on Planet Gurunda. He has mastered at least almost all of the elements, except 'Dark' element. Captain Kaizo was confused on what Sync meant with a 'Dark' element. But then just shrugged it off.

Sync continued to train the elemental powers from day to night. "Hawwhn" Sync yawned as he entered the ship with Captain on his side. "You did amazing today Sync, you've managed to master all 7 elements with just one day!" Captain Kaizo was impressed with the boy.

"Mhn!" Sync replied with a sleepy voice. Captain Kaizo couldn't blame him, Sync wanted to control his powers properly. So early on the morning at 4AM Sync woke up and went outside the ship and train until it was now 9PM. 

"Good job, Sync" Captain Kaizo said as he patted Sync's sleepy head. "Hmn" Sync shifted a bit on the chair. Captain Kaizo just snickered and went to the Captain's ship and readied the engine. He then drove the ship and then flew off the planet.

They soon arrived on TAPOPS HQ. Captain Kaizo was about to pick up the sleeping boy on the chair but then woke up and looked at the Captain. "Captsin?" Sync said in a lazy and sleepy voice. "Did we arrive already in TAPOPS HQ?" Sync yawned after he said that.

"Yup, we're back at TAPOPS Station" he replied to the boy who stood up and stumbled on the wall. "Oof-" Sync then stood up by using the wall's support. "Are you alright Sync?" Captain Kaizo asked him as he helped them. 

"Yea, I'm fine Captain Kaizo" Sync replied to the Captain. "Hm, come I'll walk you to your room just in case you fell asleep on the hallways" Captain Kaizo said as he held Sync's hand and back for support. "Thank you, Captain" Sync smiled at him.

As they walk in silence, Captain Kaizo spoke. "I'm guessing that you have something in mind?" Captain Kaizo looked at Sync who just nodded. "Well then, tell me" the Captain said. "Well, why did I have to train for approximately for 6 days? I mean why?" Sync asked the Captain.

They stopped walking for a bit. "It's because you will have a solo mission." Captain Kaizo said and continued to walk with Sync. "A solo mission?" Sync asked him. "Mhm, a mission that involves with a power sphere on a particular planet" Captain Kaizo replied.

"What kind of planet, Captain Kaizo?" Sync asked him again but this time, his tone was getting softer and lazier. "Me and the Admiral will tell you tommorow alright?" Captain Kaizo said as he opened Sync's room. "Hmnkay" Sync was yawning even more.

Captain Kaizo then putted Sync onto his bed and tucked him in. As he was about to leave, he examined the boy's room first. His room had a lot of mechanical parts and screwdrivers, and there was something on his work table too. 

Captain Kaizo approached it and looked through the notes that Sync made. 'Communication: MINI VERSION' it says on the small notes. Captain Kaizo looked at the table. There was a small device that was unfinished. Captain Kaizo just smiled and went out closing the sliding door slowly.

"How was his training , Captain Kaizo?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

∼ 19th Chapter Finished ∽

Time Check or Finished: 1:57AM

Published at: 2:00AM

❤∽ 3 015words ∼❤

∼ Bye! ∽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 1.6K 17
Lance Corporal Fang wants to make his brother proud by rising through the ranks in TAPOPs. With this, he (begrudgingly) enlisted help from the infamo...
26.1K 978 15
[ON-HOLD - but will still receive updates] He fell into the thin, brittle layer of ice below, the ice shattering like glass as the brunet submerged i...
39.9K 1.5K 32
Tapops Academy, a very popular academy which every teen power sphere holders has to join to make themselves perfect. "Kaizo, I have a new mission fo...
1.1K 55 17
Tapops is now working together with a new organisation! How will this effect them? Read to find out! ❗️: Please don't steal my AU -there will be made...