His Coco

By choobeibi

Ailee ate her ice cream licking every bit of it and then Xavier pushed his cup infront of her. She looked con... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
!please read!
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Epilogue♡
ANNOUNCEMENT!

chapter 16

24K 672 19
By choobeibi

Ailee was in the mall with her mama, Iris and Emma.

She bought so many cute sundresses, loungewear and pastel coloured shirts for herself and only a few pairs of Jordans and Nikes.
She wouldn't have bought so much had her mama not forced her to, whereas Iris and Emma almost had the whole showroom under their name.

After 3 very long hours, they were almost done and will be retiring to their house after this last purchase.

"I am confused. Should I ask Gigi?" said Iris, already calling her sister.

"Speak up Iris I'm very busy unlike you." came her voice after two rings.

" So sweet of you Gi. I sent you some pictures, help me to pick one dress" Iris said with a straight face.

" Just buy all of them Godddddd! Can you be anymore annoying?" said Gigi in exasperation.

" No, I already bought so many. I don't have enough space in my closet."

" Ugh you're so annoying." she said and the line went silent.

Iris fist bumped the air in victory.

"Just choose the rose gold one." she said and hung up not even waiting to hear her response.

"Thank you?" replied Iris looking baffled.

She ended up buying all three dresses and then they left for a hearty meal that their mother promised them.

___

Later that night she was sitting on her balcony reading a book and eating the chocolates given by Xavier.

She was worried about him and decided to call and check how he is doing.

She immediately dialed his number and waited.

"Coco?" came his reply immediately after receiving the call.

"Hii" she said quietly, looking far away in the distance.

"Are you alright?" he asked with a hint of worry visible in his voice.

"Yes I am. I just wanted to know how you were doing." she said putting down the choco bar she was munching on.

He exhaled loudly.

"Don't worry about me Coco. I am used to this."

"I can't help it because I am not used to having my friends and family in distress." she said quietly looking down at her lap.

He was in a bad mood and she was worried about him. What could be better than spending some time together? It will put both of them to ease.

"Be ready. I will be there in 10 minutes."

Her eyes widened.
She jumped up from her seat and bolted to her closet.

He could hear shuffling of things from her side and smiled a little knowing she was getting ready.

And true to his words he was outside her house in exactly 10 minutes. Throughout this time neither of them hung up to provide a sense of comfort to each other.

She happily skipped her way to him looking so adorable in her pinkish beige nightwear.
She had to have a vast collection of those cute sets of night suits.

"Hi," she said, waving at him.

"Hey" he said, ushering her in the car quickly because he didn't want her to stay out for long in the chilly weather in case she catches the cold.

"Beach?" she asked, putting on her seatbelt.

"Not this time."

"Oh, then where?" she said looking at him.

He moved forward putting on her seatbelt and replied "Would you be okay if I take you to my house?"

She thought about it for a minute and replied positively.

She knew he wouldn't hurt her because if he wanted to he could've done it already as there were multiple times when she was alone with him.

She played The Weeknd songs one after the other and sometime later they were entering a closed off area.

The huge metal gates opened automatically and she looked around in awe.

This place was huge. It is so peaceful here, she thought.

They got out together and Xavier led her inside.

"Your house is beautiful." she complimented politely. Only it wasn't a house, it was a freaking Disney level palace.

"Thank you," he replied.

She followed him to the kitchen and he asked her to sit down to which she complied obediently.

"Would you like to drink something or eat?" he asked her from across the counter.

"Mhmm water please." He nodded and gave her a glass of water.

While she was drinking it he took out some packets of chips and Coke and left the kitchen.

He came back a few minutes later and held her hand, guiding her to the living room.

When they reached there everything was already set up. Blankets, snacks, cold drinks, movies and them.

They sat down but Ailee could sense his mood wasn't at its best. He has been so quiet.

"Xavier what is wrong?" she asked him for the umpteenth time today.

"Its-"
She cupped his face with her small hands, making him look at her.

"Don't you dare say 'I'm fine' or anything of that sort."

"I know something is bothering you. If you want, you can share with me and I swear to my precious chocolates I won't spill it to anyone." she said with her bambi eyes looking at him so hopefully he couldn't help himself.

"It is nothing serious Coco. I am just fucking tired of living life like this. I wish I could just retire from this job and live peacefully somewhere near the ocean and shit like that." he said running a hand down his face in pure exhaustion.

Her heart felt heavy hearing the hurt in his voice. He looks so uncaring and strong from outside that one could never imagine how much pain he is hiding behind his rough and tough exterior.

She scooted closer to him and wrapped her arms around him, drawing different patterns on his back to get him to relax.

He sat motionless, basking in her sweet scent.

After sometime he pulled back and straightened up, already back to his old hard self.

"Ok so what movie do you want to watch?" asked Ailee trying to lighten up his mood.

"You choose." he said and leaned back.

"There's no telling what I may choose so you better not regret it ok?" she replied, folding her hands across her chest.

"Yeah yeah whatever" he said nonchalantly.

She kept searching for the next 15 minutes and finally played Despicable Me, settling down beside him doing a little happy dance.

He shook his head with the tiniest smile and looked ahead.

___

Around 3 in the morning and when their third movie ended, Xavier looked to his right where lay a very disheveled looking Ailee and chuckled.

He was amazed she managed to sit through the series wide awake even laughing and commenting actively. She fell asleep halfway through the last part though.

He got up removing her legs from his lap and cleaned the table that had half eaten packets of chips and numerous wrappers of chocolates which she brought from her house to share with Xavier but ended up eating them herself.

He came back after disposing of the trash and carried her to the guest room. He laid her down and covered her with a comforter and turned to leave.

But then he turned around and looked at her again thinking how much she meant to him. The mere thought of her getting hurt puts him in unease.

He turned around and left adjusting the lights down low.

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

I am a tad bit late but I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Y'all see it coming now? 👀

Keep supporting.
Love ya 🥀

Thank you! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 25.8K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
872K 32.9K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
496K 10.8K 56
I was sitting in his lap and I tried to look everywhere but at him because of the fact I was straddling him. "You look way better in my clothes" A...
1.4K 48 26
"Do you really think am going to fall for that" I push him away from me and attempt to walk away. He reach out and grab me by the waist. Look in my e...