The Plug's Crush (BBW)

By mysafesanctuary_

'I'll always choose you, why can't you just choose me? Just this once?' #1 insecure - 17/11/2022 #1 lifequote... More

Character's List ❤️
TPC - 1
TPC - 2
TPC - 3
TPC - 4
TPC - 5
TPC - 6
TPC - 7
TPC - 8
TPC - 9
TPC - 10
TPC - 11
TPC - 12
TPC - 13
TPC - 14
TPC - 15
TPC - 16
TPC - 17
TPC - 18
TPC - 19
TPC - 20
TPC - 21
TPC - 22
TPC - 23
TPC - 24
TPC - 25
TPC - 26
TPC - 27
TPC - 28
TPC - 29
TPC - 30
TPC - 31
TPC - 32
TPC - 33
TPC - 34
TPC - 35
TPC - 36
TPC - 37
TPC - 38
TPC - 39
TPC - 40
TPC - 41
TPC - 42
TPC - 43
TPC - 44
TPC - 45
TPC - 46
TPC - 48
TPC - 49
TPC - 50
TPC - 51
TPC - 52
TPC - 53
Epilogue
UPDATE!

TPC - 47

3.4K 133 7
By mysafesanctuary_

Mar's POV - 2 days later...

I drove up to outside Malik and Tariq's mama's new house, cause I needed to speak to him. Their mama moved house after finding Tariq's body there, people was saying it was just too much for her.

I knocked on the door and Malik answered it. 'Hey bro, what's going on?' He asked me, ushering me into the house.

'Nah, I'm not staying' i said and he held a confused look on his place. 'I need you to take a ride with me real quick' i said and he looked hesitant.

'Nah, I'm cool. Tariq told me what you did the last time he took a ride with you' he started. 'I'm cool on all that'

'I'm not asking nigga' i said, showing my gun and he nodded. 'Let's go' I said, and I made him walk infront of me towards my car.

We got in and I sped away from the house. 'So what's this about?' He asked me.

'What did you wanna talk to my wife about?' I asked him, stopping at a red light.

'I just want closure for my brother bro' he started. 'This pain runs deep and i know he had a lot of enemies, but I ain't think he would be taken so soon' he said and his voice started shaking.

I just stayed quiet.

'I get it man, i do. But you gotta understand the way this looked to me' I started. 'We ain't seen you in months, and you all of a sudden seeing my wife in a store, and wanting to have talks with her. I find it weird, you coulda just come to me about it' i said and he nodded.

'Yeah, i get how it looked and I'm sorry for the disrespect. All I wanted was closure, and I think I got it  now' he said and I nodded.

'You aight' i said and he chuckled lowly.

CELA'S POV - at home 6pm...

'Hey my beautiful baby' i said, looking down at my protruding stomach, with some lays in my hand. 'Mommy's been obsessed with cheese lately, i hope you like it too' i said to her and she kicked me in agreement.

'Alexa play Slow Jamz by Twista' i shouted to my echo dot and the beginning of the song started playing, and I started whining my waist dancing. 

'Okay, don't kick mommy too hard now, i just got back from the bathroom' I laughed at her.

I heard the door slam, so I knew Mar was home. I felt babygirl kick, so I knew she knew her daddy was home too.

'Hey baby, I missed you' i got up and pecked him on the lips.

'You ain't need to get up mama, i was gon come to you' he kissed me back. 'I missed you too' we sat down on the couch, and he put my legs onto his lap.

'Malik gon leave you alone from now on' he said and my heart started racing.

'Please don't tell me you killed him, i didn't get a weird vibe off of him' I said and Mar shook his head.

'I didn't touch him' he said, and I believed him. I mean if he did, he would've been straight into that shower. 'I just wanted to see what was up with him, and straighten anything that he wanted to say to us out' he said and I nodded.

'Makes sense, I just hope he got closure he wanted' I said and he shrugged.

'How's my babygirl doing?' He asked, changing the subject.

'She's good, she likes my lays so we cool right now' I joked and Mar screwed up his face.

'You really have my daughter eating these nasty chips' he said, snatching them away from me.

'Excuse me?' I said, feeling myself getting upset. I don't play about my food. 'Give it back, now'

'Atleast lemme make you something' he said and I rolled my eyes up. 'You want some chicken wings?' He asked me and I smiled. 'Thought so' he got up, pecked me on my lips and went into the kitchen.

I wiped off my fingers on a napkin from the coffee table and started scrolling on my phone.

I got a call from Chelle so I picked it up. 'Hey stranger, we haven't spoken in 2 days, if you wanted to break up you coulda just said that, you ain't have to ghost me' she joked and I laughed, adjusting myself on the couch.

'It ain't even like that baby' we laughed.

'Ayo' I heard Po shout from the background and we laughed. She FaceTimed so I answered it.

'Hey Marcus' I laughed and I heard him suck his teeth. 'What have y'all been doing?'

'I was gonna ask you the same thing Miss Fiancée' she joked and I laughed.

'Nothing much, just chilling with my fiancé and daughter' I said. It felt surreal to say that, that was actually my reality.

'You a family man now bro' Po shouted from the back to Mar and I laughed.

'Bye Marcus' I laughed. 'Imma call y'all back' I said and she blew a kiss into the camera before ending the call.

'That was your uncle and aunty' I said, rubbing on my stomach. 'Uncle Marcus is a weirdo though' I joked and Mar laughed.

'Not too much on my boy' Mar shouted from the kitchen and I laughed.

I heard a knock on the door, so I got up to answer it. 'Hey Mani' I gave her a hug and she came inside behind me.

'Hey, I missed you so much. How's my niece?' She asked and I smiled.

'She's good, we been having a good time over here' I joked and she laughed.

'I've been needing to talk to you' she started and we got sat down in the couch.

'What's going on?' I asked her and she took a deep breath.

'Tariq's brother came to visit me' she started and I nodded. 'He told me he already spoke to you and got us confused' we laughed.

'Yeah, I thought that was a lil weird' I said and she nodded.

'He told me he just wanted closure' she said and I nodded in agreement. 'I guess it helped me too, cause we just spent the whole afternoon just talking about Riq, and I think it helped me to close that chapter in my life'

'That's good Mani' I smiled. 'I'm happy you got some closure too' she smiled.

'It smells good in here, who's cooking?' I asked her and Mar walked into the room with some chicken wings and fries. 'Aww he cooked for you? That's so cuteee' she dragged out and Mar chuckled.

'How you doing Imani?' He asked her and she smiled.

'I'm doing alright thanks' she said.

'Thank you baby' He pecked my lips and went to walk outta the room.

'You want some?' He asked Imani and she shook her head no.

'Thank you though' she smiled and he left the room.

I was glad that the vibe between them wasn't so awkward anymore. At the end of the day, that's my sister and also it's the man I'm in love with, so I obviously want them to get along.

3 months later - Mar's POV 2am...

I heard shuffling around the house, and movement downstairs so I woke up. I went downstairs and saw the light in the laundry room on, so I went in. 'Baby, why you doing laundry at 2 in the morning?' I asked her and she shrugged.

Her eyes look heavy and red, and I could tell she was tired but she just wouldn't sleep.

'Your daughter won't let me sleep' she joked. 'Ugh my back is hurting so much' she said and I took the basket from her hand.

'You want a massage?' I asked her and she nodded. 'Come on then' we walked to the couch and I started to massage her back.

(CELA'S STOMACH FOR REFERENCE)

'Mmm baby this feels so good' Cela moaned and I laughed. I ain't hear her talk in a while, and I looked down and heard loud snores.

I wrapped the blanket round her, and laid her down on her side and stayed next to her, making sure she slept through the night cause she ain't been sleeping lately.

***

I booked a pregnancy massage for her because she's struggling being 7 months pregnant, I'm just glad the baby is healthy so far.

'Yo bro' I dapped up Jordan, one of my workers and walked into the back of the trap.

I walked in and saw Po looking stressed. 'What's going on bro?' I asked him and he chuckled nervously.

'I done messed up' he started. 'I think Chelle is pregnant' he said, rubbing his forehead.

'She told me she's been throwing up everyday, I ain't ready to be a father yet man' he said and I shook my head.

'I mean, you need to ask her before you ruin what y'all have' I said and he nodded. 'Just talk to her bro'

'Not you turning all mature on me man' he joked and I laughed.

'I'm about to be a father, if Michelle is actually pregnant, you gon need to step up too' I said and he sucked his teeth.

'This too much for me' he said, lighting his blunt. I lit mine too, and we got to work.

***

'Chelle is pregnant?' Cee asked me and I shrugged.

Po just confirmed it, and they are already butting heads over it.

'I wonder why she hasn't told me yet' Cee said, tying her hair up. As she said that, she got a call from Michelle and I laughed.

***

'Yes mama we are all good here' Cee laughed and she got up, and she got up to stretch out her back.

She looked down her leg and there was water dripping down her leg.

'Already?'

Writer comment :

Cela's waters have broken early yall. Are you ready?

Michelle is pregnant, how are we feeling?

Is Po's reaction acceptable?

Thoughts and Concerns :

Writers block has been soo bad recently, so I'm sorry that my uploads have been so slowly lately.

Until next time...🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1K 16
𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸...
309K 18.9K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
55.3K 2.4K 20
"That I fumbled your heart Should've let go of my past for you, damn You did everything I asked of you Traveled cross country if I asked you to But I...
10.8K 335 23
"Imma stick by you thru whatever imma always be By Yourside "