MCU/Actors oneshots

By LE_books03

This are just ideas that I had and had to drop somewhere. These are gxg or gxgxg oneshots. The people after... More

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅ || Jealous || W.M || βœ”
πŸŸ βš«πŸ”΅|| 'the Scarlet Witch...' || W.M || βœ”
🟠⚫ || Y/n Christine Maximoff Strange pt.1 || W.M || βœ”
πŸŸ πŸ”΅ || Y/n Christine Maximoff Strange pt.2 || W.M || βœ”
πŸŸ πŸ”΅βš« || Y/n Christine Maximoff Strange pt.3 || W.M || βœ”
πŸŸ πŸ”΅βš« || Y/n Christine Maximoff Strange pt.4 || W.M || βœ”
πŸ”΅ || 'slam your door, lose your door' || W.M and V.M || βœ”
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅ || Did I get the double jealousy? || W.M and N.R || βœ”
πŸ”΅|| 'I'm sick' || E.O || βœ”
πŸŸ πŸ”΅|| 'She's your girlfriend!?' || N.R || βœ”
πŸ”΅βš« || Dizzy || N.R || βœ”
πŸ”΅ || New Teacher || N.R || βœ”
πŸ”΅ || New Teacher pt. 2 || N.R || βœ”
πŸŸ πŸ”΅ || Mama || N.R and M.H || βœ”
⚫|| Left out || N.R || βœ”
βš«πŸ”΄|| 'like a Black Widow, baby' || N.R || βœ”
🟠⚫ || Hail Hydra || Avengers || βœ”
πŸ”΅ || Interview || H.S || βœ”
🟠⚫ || Thanos || T.S || βœ”
πŸŸ πŸ”΅ || Thanos pt. 2 || T.S || βœ”
πŸŸ πŸ”΅|| Fake Maximoff || N.R || βœ”
βš«πŸŸ πŸ”΅ || Enemies and now Lovers|| K.B || βœ” || Pt.1
βš«πŸŸ πŸ”΅ || Enemies and now Lovers || K.B || βœ” || Pt.2
βš«πŸŸ πŸ”΅ || Enemies and now Lovers || K.B || βœ” || Pt.3
βš«πŸŸ πŸ”΅ || Enemies and now Lovers || K.B || βœ” || Pt.4
πŸ”΅ || The girlfriend of my celebrity crush || H.S || βœ”
πŸ”΅ || Impressions || T.S, J.R, N.R, S.R || βœ”
πŸŸ βš«πŸ”΅ || 'ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ²Π΅Ρ‚ ΠΌΠ°ΠΌΠ°' || N.R || βœ”
βš«πŸ”΅ || One last time || K.B || βœ”
βš«πŸ”΅ || 'I love you, baby' || S.J || βœ”
βš«πŸ”΅ || Y/n Parker || P.P || βœ”
⚫|| Awkward || E.O || βœ”
πŸ”΅ || Awkward pt. 2 || E.O || βœ”
πŸŸ πŸ”΅ || Hydra Agent || W.M || βœ”
βš«πŸ”΄πŸ”΅|| Love/Hate relationship || H.S || βœ”
πŸ”΄βš«πŸ”΅πŸŸ  || Mafia || K.B || βœ”
πŸŸ πŸ”΅ || My teachers || W.M, N.R || βœ”
πŸ”΅ || Sneaking out with the young avengers || The Avengers || βœ”
βš«πŸ”΅πŸŸ  || The best widow || N.R || βœ”
πŸ”΅βš«πŸŸ  || 'y-you're alive?' || W.M || βœ”
πŸ”΅πŸ”΄ || Just sneak out, she won't find out. || N.R || βœ”
βš«πŸ”΅ || 'it's. Y/n. Fucking. Romanoff'|| N.R || βœ”
πŸŸ πŸ”΅ || 'I am just a singer, babe' || K.B || βœ”
πŸŸ βš«πŸ”΅ || Ours || W.M and N.R || βœ”
⚫ || Uncomfortable || H.S || βœ”
βš«πŸŸ πŸ”΅ || don't become like your mother || N.R || βœ”
⚫ || Just a teen || N.R and S.R || βœ”
πŸŸ πŸ”΅ || Maximoff || W.M, N.R, Y.B || βœ”
πŸ”΄ || Mine || S.J || βœ”
πŸ”΅ || Tourettes || P.P || βœ”
βš«οΈπŸ”΅ || Crazy... || N.R || βœ”οΈ

πŸ”΅πŸ”΄ || 'you're mine, my obsession' || W.M || βœ”

2.1K 40 9
By LE_books03

Nothing to do with the Avengers. Wanda Maximoff is the unknown serial killer who has an obsession with someone certain.

TW: Smut, yandere, obsessive behaviour, blood. 

-Y/n's pov-

I am on my way to the club, there I'll meet my best friends Caleb and Donna, we decided to go to the club because the three of us wanted to get wasted.

I arrive at the club and it's busy, I roll my eyes as I see the line in front of the club, but luckily Donna walks out of the club 'come Y/n!' she says and grabs my hand, we walk past the security guard, her father owns the club so we get inside easily.

We get our drinks and start dancing, it's a vibe and I like it. Suddenly someone puts their hand on my waist and I look over my shoulder, a redhead.

I smile at her and she pulls me towards her 'Wanda, nice to meet you' she says in my ear 'Y/n' I say and we start dancing.

She looks familiar but I can't pin it, maybe it's just the alcohol. 'want another drink?' she asks 'screwdriver (vodka with orange juice), please' I say and she nods.

She walks away and on that moment Donna and Caleb walk over to me 'whose that girl?' they asks 'Wanda, just met her' I say

'oohhh, Y/n's getting laid tonight' Donna says and I roll my eyes 'easy there, Don' I say and she laughs 'oh who are these lovely people?' the strong voice says and I turn towards Wanda

'We're Caleb and Donna, friends of Y/n' donna answers, Wanda nods and wraps her arm around my waist 'nice to meet you two' she says and sips her drink

-

At the end of the night I am very, very drunk, and Wanda looks very, very attractive right now. She has me pinned against a wall in an alleyway.

'Wanda' I moan as she sucks on my neck 'what is it, baby?' she asks and look into my eyes, her green eyes almost look black.

't-take me' I say and she smirks 'gladly' she says and takes my hand.

-

I feel her hands all over my body, gripping everything she can get ahold off. She then finally arrives at my core and her fingers slide over my folds as her head buries into my neck, giving me kisses, lovebites and hickeys.

I moan as soon as her fingers enter me, going at a steady pace 'you have to be quiet, princess' she whispers in my ear I nod uncontrollably, her fingers go faster and I raise my hand to my mouth to keep myself quiet 'you're doing so good, my good girl' she says

My climax comes closer and closer causing me to find it very hard to stay silent 'W-wanda, I need t-to' I stutter 'let go, princess' she whispers and with a loud moan I climax

She smirks and brings her fingers up to her mouth, I follow her actions with my eyes and see her put her fingers into her mouth, moaning at the taste.

-

Wanda and I have been texting back and forth, but since I met her, I always had the feeling that someone is watching me, it's creeping me out.

She invited me at her house for a date so I have to be there around seven, I make myself ready and she told me to wear something red so I did.

when I am ready, I get to her house. I gasp as I arrive at a literal mansion, the gate doors open and I drive my car to a place where other cars are, she has multiple cars?!

I get to the front door and she opens it, my mouth hangs open, she's in a deep red suit with a white blouse 'I uh-' I say and she laughs.

'hey gorgeous' she says and smirks, giving me a kiss on my cheek 'come in' she says and I follow her inside 'your house is amazing' I say

'thank you, honey' she says and we get to a dining room, a table is set and food is already ready 'please sit down, I'll get us some drinks' she says and I sit down, I look around and it looks amazing.

She comes back with two wine glasses and gives one to me, we have a nice time and I get to know her a lot better, she is a CEO from a big business for modelling, that's how she was able to pay this house.

After the dinner I started to get very tired 'I am very tired, Wands. I think I am going home' I say 'you can stay here, you've done that before' she says and smirks, I roll my eyes but nod 'fine' I say and we walk upstairs, to her room. I start to get dizzy.

I sit on the bed as she gives me some clothes 'Wands, I am dizzy' I say and she looks concerned 'oh gosh, honey, go lay down and take a rest' she says and tucks me under the covers, I close my eyes and drift off.

-

I slowly wake up, I sit up on the bed and hold my head, as I am very dizzy. I get out of the bed, finally realising I am still at Wanda's. I get out of the room and try to find, Wanda.

I reach the kitchen and there she is, it's probably late 'Y/n, why are you up?' she asks 'I, wanted to find you, I am still dizzy' I say 

'oh gosh baby' she says and wraps her arm around my waist, setting me down on the kitchen island 'let me get some water and painkillers' she says and I nod.

A few moments later she comes back and hands me the pills and water. I quickly swallow them and she smiles at me 

'let's get you back to bed, princess' she says and I chuckle 'I am not a baby' I say 'and I ain't tired' I say

'then we should watch a movie' she suggests and I nod 'good idea' I say and we get to her living room, we lay down on the couch and start a movie, I am laying next to her, as her arm is around my waist.

-

Wanda has been creeping me out a bit so today I am telling her that I don't want to be more than friends, I don't think that she'll like it but I am scared she might do something, she has been acting posessive, clingy and wants to be with me 24/7, I can't live like that.

'Wanda I think we should stay friends, nothing more, nothing less' I say and she frowns 'but why?' she asks and sips her wine 'I don't feel the connection' I say

'then you're wrong, because I feel it' she says and tilts her head 'but it has to come from both ways, and from my side, it isn't right' I say and she stands up

'really?! I can give you everything that little heart of you desires, I can give you pleasure that you didn't think was possible and this is how you repay me!?' she says and I stand up 'I am going, this is exactly why I don't want more with you' I say and storm out of her house.

-Wanda's pov-

'oh baby, that was a horrible mistake you just made...' I say as I see her walking out of my house.  A smirk forms on my face.

-Y/n's pov-

It has been a few days since I last saw Wanda, I had a late shift so now I am walking on the streets, I have a feeling that someone is watching me and it's creeping me out.

I start to walk faster until I suddenly hear footsteps behind me, I look behind me and I see a figure, I start to walk faster and it starts walking faster too.

Suddenly I get sweeped off the ground, a cloth is placed in front of my mouth and I keep my breath in 

'come on, babygirl, breath, you'll relax' the female voice says in my ear and I run out of breath, I have to breath it in and I start to feel dizzy.

I slowly lose consciousness 'you'll be safe with me, princessa' the voice says as I lose consciousness.

-

I groan as I wake up, I feel my hands are tied up, causing me to panic, I open my eyes and frantically look around, my eyes widen as I notice the room, Wanda's room...

'ah finally you're awake' I hear her voice, I turn my head and she just walked into the room 'Wanda what is this!' I say 

'oh baby, you didn't want to be mine even though I claimed you, so this is completely normal, I am just keeping my possession safe' she says 'I ain't yours!' I say 

'oh but that's where you're wrong, you told me that you were mine' she says 'I didn't' I defend 'oh surely you did' she says and smirks.

-Flashback-

I am a moaning mess, Wanda's fingers pump in and out of me 'say it Y/n, say that you're mine' she says with a husky voice, I look into her dark green eyes 

'I-i am yours' I moan and she smirks 'of course you are' she says and kisses my neck, causing me to moan even louder.

-End of flashback-

My face goes white 'and she remembers' Wanda giggles 'I told you' she says and kisses my forehead before leaving 'wait where are you going?!' I ask 

'I have work, so behave' she says and blows me a kiss before leaving.

-

I groan as my wrist starts to get sore from the cuffs, I frantically look around, trying to find some sort of escape.

'Y/n~'  I hear Wanda's voice say, she opens the door and I lay on my side, not looking at her 'I have food for you so you better look at me' she says and I turn around and look at her, come, sit up' she says and I sit up.

She starts to feed me and I feel like I am a baby 'Wanda I ain't a baby' I say and she just chuckles. When she's done feeding me, she puts the plate away 'so, princess. Let's go over some rules' she says

'rules? Really?' I say 'yes' she answers shortly 'so, firstly, you won't escape, everywhere are cameras and the windows, plus doors are all with sensors' she says and I sigh 

'you'll be able to walk around the mansion but don't you dare go into the basement' she says and I nod, luckily I'll be able to walk around.

'don't try to attack me, I am a trained assassin' she says and my eyes widen 'you are?!' I ask and she nods.

'and the last rule, you're my girlfriend, no discussion' she says and I want to protest but she holds her hand in front of my mouth 

'I am going to untie you, don't you dare do anything' she says and I nod, she unties me and I quickly rub my sore wrists, she gently grabs them and kisses them, making my heart melt for a second.

'I'll have to work so you can walk around if you want, watch some tv but don't you dare try to escape' she says and I nod.

-

I have been here for a few weeks and it isn't as half as bad as I thought, Wanda is being an amazing girlfriend and I actually start to love her, not as friends but as lovers.

I am walking around but suddenly I hear pleads, I frown and walk over to the sounds, it's behind a door I have never been behind.

I open the door and my face goes white, Wanda is standing over a body of someone, she is holding a bloodied knife

'hmm, oh you poor pathetic little thing..' Wanda says, not even turning around 'you really have no idea what you walked into, do you?' she asks and finally turns around, her eyes pierce through mine, they're red.

I can't even form words 'no, I don't think you do' she says and looks at the knife 'but you have sparked my curiosity' she says and looks at me, slowly taking a few steps forward. 

'why are you doing this?' I ask 'because it's fun' she answers and laughs 'is that why you kidnapped me?! because it's fun? 'I ask

'oh baby, no. You rejected me, and I don't get rejected. And especially you, you can't reject me. You're my girlfriend, but you are also my obsession. You're mine, mine to fuck, mine to love, mine to worship' she says and tilts her head

I want to run away but something holds me back, causing me to struggle 'no, don't struggle' she says and I stop struggling

'ropes, chains? no, you're not bound by anything like that. You're being held here by something much stronger than that, me.' she says and giggles and I frown

'oh I love that puzzled look on your face' she says and smiles 'what is the fun if you catch the mouse in the first go. The chase is what I love. Hmm. Now, there you are.' she says and pushes me against the wall, one of her legs are between mine, she holds my chin

'What is so confusing about this?' she asks 'a lot' I mutter 'Run' she says and I run away, I hear her chuckle behind me but I don't bother looking behind me.

I run towards the front door and swing it open, I want to run through it but a thousand sparks go through my body causing me to fall to the ground. I hear heels clicking and I look behind me, Wanda

'n-no' I mutter and want to stand up but she grabs me by the back of my neck 'oh baby, that was a wrong choice of you, you know you can't run away from me' she says and pushes me against the wall

She lifts my head and kisses me roughly, I am in shock but then kiss her back, one of her hands push my hips against the wall and I moan into the kiss

She lifts me up and walks up the stairs, we arrive at her bedroom and she throws me on the bed, getting above me 'you're mine, my obsession' she says and kisses my neck, sucking on my sweet spot 'I-' I moan 'I am yours' I say and she chuckles darkly 'my princessa' she says and kisses me again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 871 46
GxG oneshots/imagines Some of the imagines are not based on romantic relationships. Requests are welcome either in comments or pm. I'll try to do th...
45.7K 813 14
Done for now unless I get some inspiration :) Romanogers one shots Will take requests Open to collaborations I do not own these characters or images
352K 6.3K 101
These are some one shot stories I wanted to write :) This is also my first story so sorry if it's not that great. I hope you like it. Absolutely no s...
54.8K 1.3K 21
Lizzie x male reader oneshots! Requests are welcome but please no smut. Started: 5/16/22 Ended: ????