š”šžššš«š­ š¬š”ššš©šžš š¬š®ļæ½...

By kabussu

š—® š˜€š˜š—¼š—暝˜† š—¶š—» š˜„š—µš—¶š—°š—µ a girl, whose life it perfect, manages to meet someone who changes it for the b... More

š‚š€š’š“
šŽšš„
š“š–šŽ
š“š‡š‘š„š„
š…šŽš”š‘
š…šˆš•š„
š’šˆš—
š’š„š•š„š
ššˆšš„
š“š„š
š„š‹š„š•š„š
š“š–š„š‹š•š„
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š„š„š
š…šŽš”š‘š“š„š„š
š…šˆš…š“š„š„š
š’šˆš—š“š„š„š
š’š„š•š„šš“š„š„š
š„šˆš†š‡š“š„š„š
ššˆšš„š“š„š„š
š“š–š„šš“š˜
š“š–š„šš“š˜ šŽšš„
š“š–š„šš“š˜ š“š–šŽ
š“š–š„šš“š˜ š“š‡š‘š„š„
š“š–š„šš“š˜ š…šŽš”š‘
š“š–š„šš“š˜ š…šˆš•š„
authors note :)
š“š–š„šš“š˜ š’šˆš—
š“š–š„šš“š˜ š’š„š•š„š
š…šˆšš€š‹ ššŽš“š„

š„šˆš†š‡š“

1.6K 21 17
By kabussu

tagged ;; georgeclarkeey

liked by imalexx and 760,164 others

larsonmars ;; felt like being kind so i found this guy on the streets and wanted to help him out xx

VIEW ALL COMMENTS

georgeclarkeey ; impeccable service
             larsonmars ; xx happy to help the latest charity case on my list :))

"you're such a kind soul." george laughed and winona looked up, grinning.

"charity is one of the kindest ways to help people. you never know who might need it." "oh my god."

walking down the thames for the third time that day, winona felt george's hand brush against hers. it made her feel funny but she did the same thing and moments later, they held hands.

if it wasn't for what tommy said earlier, she might have never even thought of it that way but she realised that she could have a tiny crush on george.

"ooh," winona thought of an idea, "do you want to come back to mine? i can play you some unreleased songs i have sitting around."

george looked down at the girl and saw her in a different light, yet ignored it, "do i get that honour?" "absolutely, you do." "let's go, then."

the two walked back along the thames, the last of three walks by it that day, and soon were seated in george's car. "put on one of your albums." george said and winona looked up.

"really? you want to listen to those?" "of course." "alright."

putting on her latest album, blitzed out, winona sat back and listened. george heard her sing along to her songs. it was a really nice moment between the two young adults.

pulling up outside the apartment complex, they kept hands held as winona invited both in and to her bedroom.

she got her guitar out and strummed. "do you want something upbeat or something really sad?"

"tough choice." george thought for a second as he leant against the back of winona's gaming chair, "give me something sad."

"well, i'll sing you this one. it's called i really want you."

the strum of the guitar was soft, "many prophets preach on bended knee. many clerics wasted wine. do the bloodied sheets on those cobbled streets mean i have wasted time?"

winona tapped her socked foot against the soft sheets of her bed.

"are there silver shores on paradise? can i come in from the cold? i killed a man in a far away land, my enemy i'm told." taking a breath, she sung out these next lyrics, "i really want you to really want me but i really don't know if you can do that."

she looked broken as she sang it but that was part of the charm, "i know you want to know what's right but i know it's so hard for you to do that. and time's running out as often it does and often dictates that you can't do that."

george looked at the girl, who smiled back at him. "but fate can't break this feeling inside that's burning up through my veins." her voice felt like velvet. george knew he wanted to hear more of it. "i really want you. i really want you. i really want you now~. no matter what i say or do, the message isn't getting through and you're listening to the sound of my breaking heart."

her voice cracked a little and she finished the start of the song with a strum of the starting chord. george just stared at her with a smile written on his face. "how was it? was it sad enough for you?"

"it was heart wrenching. you can really write, winona." "all part of my charm." she brushed her hair from her face and laid the guitar next to her. "what's the plan now?"

"we could always watch a movie?" "ooh okay, what do you want to watch?" winona awaited the movie choice george would pick. "you pick."

winona stood up, grabbing the remote for her tv. flicking to hbo max, she smiled, "how do you feel about the south park movie? it's very outdated but it's still pretty funny." "sure." "right, you get comfortable and i'll make some popcorn and bring out drinks. what do you want?"

"what do you have?" george queried.

"uhh, cruisers, beer, wine and some random mixers." "a beer?" winona held a thumbs up and quickly put on some popcorn. making a small cocktail for herself and taking a beer and two coasters for both side tables, winona got everything to their spots in two trips. "here you go." she smiled, passing george the heineken.

placing the bowl of popcorn between the two, winona clicked play and the opening notes for the first musical number from the movie felt familiar to her. she took scarce glances at george, who was smiling lightly at the happy opening the film displayed.

--

about halfway into the movie, it had earned a lot of laughs from both george and winona. the songs were upbeat and the comedy, despite having been outdated for years, was funny.

la resistance began and winona, much to her dismay, got a call from an american number. she excused herself and took it.

"hello?" she asked, creaking the bedroom door shut.

"i'm speaking to winona lars, correct?" "yes, this is winona lars."

"hello winona, this is (extremely important west end company) and would like to enquire with you about your roxie audition." she almost dropped the phone in this moment.

looking back at the bedroom door, she sighed, "would we be able to talk about this opportunity tomorrow sometime?" "of course, what time would best suit you?"

discussing more details, winona hung up and went back to attend the movie viewing. "you okay?" he asked, brows slanted down.

"uh, i just got called about a callback for chicago." george smiled, "we're talking tomorrow about it. i think this is the start of my theatre journey?" "that's amazing. i'm extremely proud of you, winona." he hugged her and she quickly hugged back, allowing the two to sit there for a minute or so.

after pulling away, winona started to drift into sleep. it seemed like she was more tired than she let on. checking the time, george felt weight shift onto him as he began to fall asleep aswell.

finn speaks
they're so coded for eachother, you'll see why soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 1.2K 37
š¢š­ š°ššš¬ š«šžšššš¦ššš§šœš². š¢š­ š°ššš¬ š”šžšššÆšžš§. š¢š­ š°ššš¬ š©šžšššœšž. š­š”šž š­š”š¢š§š š¬ š­š”šžš²'š ššš„š°ššš²š¬ š²šžššš«š§šžš šŸšØš«...
395 97 20
"The strongest remain the weakest when it comes to love"
2.3K 50 14
a desperate teenager in need for some cash and another (unaware) desperate teenager in need of some affection who has plenty of money. (slow burn rom...
234 24 33
For Tyler, it wouldn't be smart to fall for Serena. For Serena, nothing could be more terrifying than falling for Tyler. But Tyler has Never been kno...