Kiyotaka traumatizing the sch...

By kylianmbappe087

'Will my illness really hold me back?' A young boy Ayanokōji Kiyotaka, is the youngest kid of the whole schoo... More

Volume 1.1: Entering hell.
Volume 1.2: We are in hell.
Volume 1.3: The world is dark red.
Volume 1.4: Touch it.
Volume 1.5: My Last call for help.
Volume 1.6: Is this a world of peace or of regret?
Volume 1.7: Am I pespiring?
Volume 2.1: The darkness is invading my heart.
Volume 2.2: War decleration.
Volume 2.3: Is it to late? Am I too far gone?
Volume 2.35/SS: New Hairstyle unlocked
Volume 2.40: SS- Preperations
Volume 3.1: Welcome to a new destination: Hell.
Volume 3.2: Can we have a chat?
Volume 3.3: Last Call
Volume 3.4: My Message is spreading
Volume 3.5: A monster is someone who always tell lies.
Volume 4.1: How annoying...
Volume 4.2: Matte black, white rims and a M Badge.
Volume 4.25: betmen

Volume 1.8: Use the shadows to controll.

1.2K 54 11
By kylianmbappe087

I just before I got to the stairs of the school building a noise disturbed me.

Someone behind me was calling my name. A female person, a familiar female person.

I turned around and was stopped by a brunette-blond haired girl, whose hair goes only to her shoulder.

Kikyō Kushida is her name, red-blue eyes and an almost perfect body for a fifteen year old. Although I am more the fan of Amikura and Horikita but her body is also almost perfect.

You have to hand it to her for her skills in manipulation, and that she can use her mask so well to take advantage of other people.

It seems hard at first to persuade others, but once she's on your side, it should go pretty quickly. I could use her, the midterms are in 2 weeks and we still haven't managed to get Sudō, Yamauchi and Ike to study.

"Good morning Kushida, forgot to greet you today, sorry."

"Oh don't worry about it. I wanted to talk to you a bit more privately, can we meet at your place?"

My place?

"Sure, um but what time?"

"About half an hour? So even just when it's convenient for you."

"Okay, I'll see you then."

She answered with a warm smile and walked a little faster again to catch up with her friends.

Barely fifteen seconds later, I was again disturbed by a woman. Again one from my class, but this time this demon, aka. my seat neighbor, Horikita Suzune.

"Ayanokōji-kun!"

"Yes that's me, what are you making such a fuss for?"

"Why did you do that earlier in class?"

"What did I do?"

"What do you think? The thing with Kōenji! He interfered because of your decision! Why did you suddenly switch sides?"

I didn't switch sides, I was on the logical side and switched back to the logical side.

"What do you mean? His option sounded much better in my opinion, plus he took everyone's wishes into consideration."

"You could have done the same thing if you had turned against me in the first vote! You purposefully turned against me!"

"What, what makes you think that? That's not what happened."

Gaslightning at its finest.

"Yes it did, that's exactly how it happened! You were purposefully waiting for him! Do you think I didn't see your glances at him? You knew your decision would affect him too, so you wanted him to turn on me too!"

"I don't understand why you're thinking so hard about this? I was just following the logical way of thinking for the whole class, I stayed objective like you wanted me to earlier."

"This... Do you think I'm stupid? I'll have my ways to get what I want, you'll see!"

Is this what is called tsundere? What is she doing this for anyway?

"Wait a minute, Horikita...Why do you want to enforce exactly that, anyway?"

"H-Ha?! T-That! I'm only doing this for the good of the class!"

"Good of the class hmm? Anyway, I'm running late. See ya."

Our paths parted and I went to my room. Kushida could appear any minute.

I changed as quickly as I could.

.
.
.
DING DONG

My doorbell rang, it was the person I was expecting.

"Come in."

She sat on my bed as if she didn't care at all.

"Isn't it hard to maintain that mask? What's going on in your little head these days, Kushida?"

"Oh, nothing special. Those perverted bastards are gawking, Horikita the bitch is doing unnecessary things again, and Karuizawa I should have slit open a long time ago."

There she is again, that little demon Kikyō Kushida. On the outside she's an angel, but on the inside she probably insults me to death like everyone else.

"Everyday life."

"Would you like something to drink?"

"I'd love one."

I gave her a glass of cold cola.

"Tell me Kiyotaka, what are you going to do against Horikita next? You turning Kōenji against her was quite unexpected."

"Hmm? That was unplanned to be honest."

"You better believe it. You're a bit of a genius at that sort of thing. If it weren't for that, you wouldn't have completely betrayed Horikita in the second vote either, would you?"

"Maybe, but it's interesting that you, who wanted to form many friendships, remained so calm and neutral on the subject. I did see that you were gloating, but I think that's the least of your problems, don't you?"

"Right. But really, tell me, how do you know Amikura-san?"

"Uhhh...Let's put it this way...I met her yesterday and everyone suddenly thinks I'm dating her."

"That's right, I mean it was really nice to see Horikita so angry. It's like 900 tons of weight has been lifted from my heart."

She's sick. I love it though.

"Kushida, I'll tell you something in advance, Horikita will try to get Sudō, Yamauchi and Ike to study.That won't work, of course. Then don't interfere until I ask you to, okay? I want to see how much she depends on you."

"I will, as long as you continue to play around with her feelings, then I have no problem with it. But I want to see her cry. Can you make her cry?"

"I'll try, do you want to see it live or have it recorded so you can blackmail her or watch it more often?"

"Both are best. I hate her to death."

Her hatred is really indescribable, I don't understand where this argument is really coming from. There must be much more to it.

"Kushida, can you give me so much information about all the people from our parallel classes? I would like to have the information with name, class, hobbies and past information if possible. Most important is how important they are in the class battles. The first year here will probably be the most important, so it is even more important to be rich in information and points early. For the exchange I will manipulate Horikita a bit in the background. Maybe I will plan something in advance that could completely destroy her morale."

"Information? I'll do it since it's really easy for me, maybe I should also fish out information from the higher years? I can give you some pretty critical information right now."

Huh? So early already? But the sooner the better.

"Hmm? What? Are you really that good a spy, Kushida?"

"Well, you don't have to say spy, because it's my friends from the higher grades who help me. Now we come to it, a friend named Asahina-senpai has given me important information. Vice President Nagumo Miyabi is very rich in points. He has also managed to rise from Class B to Class A in the first few weeks alone. Today, he is in favor of a meritocratic system."

He could be very dangerous, vice president.... He doesn't mean anything to me at the moment but I should stay hidden from this name as long as possible.

A fight with him would create too much attention. I could have defeated not only the president, but also the vice president. If word got out that a Class D student could do that, they would literally put a bounty on my head.

"Kushida. Is anyone bothering you lately?"

"What?! Where did you come up with this topic? It has nothing to do with the other!"

An unexpected change of subject. That snaps most people back to reality. She has probably forgotten that I know everything about her.

"It doesn't matter. At the moment we both have nothing to do anyway, right?"

I sat down right next to her on the bed. The distance between us was almost non-existent. I could feel the trembling of her hands through the bed vibration.

"R-right..."

"Fine. Tell me, is there something wrong with you the last few days? You're quite pale and seem to have less energy than normal, normally you'd be here first insulting every student to death but today you kept it short and sweet."

I don't know if any of her great 'friends' have already told her, you can tell right away, even if you're not friends you should let her know.

"Well, I thought you get really annoyed sometimes when it's almost every other day isn't it? Besides, I don't want to waste both of our time like this unnecessarily."

She stopped shaking and her personality changed again. She has not only the 'angel' face or the 'aggressive' face, but also a very tender and warm personality.

I, on the other hand, am the same person in every situation.

I leaned against her, her face reddened. She also did the same to me, we have a greater connection with each other than I thought.

"You don't have to worry about how I'm doing. Besides, it's really fun to listen to the thought process of others."

"Then I will reward you with it more often. You are probably the first person who really understands me. I don't know your past, but you are similar. There is something behind your poker face. I never thought that a person would like me without this mask that I wear every day. What do you mean like? I don't even know if you like me."

Even though it's a big mystery, there's nothing behind my poker-face, literally, just blank. You can't even call it a poker face because I don't have another face behind it.

"Of course I like you. It sounds selfish, but it's probably because I'm one of the people who really like you. Although our lifestyles are completely different, I can understand you very well."

Her warm and soft palm caressed over my cheeks. It is really soft.

"Say... May I?"

Without my answer, our lips touched. To describe the feeling: warm, soft and sweet.

Our little kiss lasted only five seconds, but it felt like half a century.

What was that?

"You are a really handsome and sweet boy. I'll never see anyone like you again. I've never felt anything like that in a human before. Your honest but cold side is hot."

"Thank you, you are also a rarity, first you were an angel, then a demon and now a sweet demon."

She hugged me and I fell onto the bed. Her breasts squeezed me but were very comfortable and pleasant. I have never felt anything so soft.

Her breathing also slowed down and her eyes were quite tired. She has to wear the weight of this mask every day, which must be extremely exhausting.

She pressed our bodies together even more and I lay the blanket, which is placed over my pillow, over both of us. My eyes were also quickly tired, the last few days have really overworked me, not physically but mentally.
.
.
.
My eyes opened slowly. Although it is still about 4 o'clock in the morning, but it is already much better from the fatigue. The girl lying right next to me was still fast asleep. Her defenseless face was really beautiful.

I took her cell phone. Not mine but hers, her password was quite simple. 0123 which is actually, funnily enough, her birthday.

I didn't read the chats or look at the gallery, I just looked to see who really cared about her and who didn't.

There were quite a few people. Meaning, she is probably the most important piece of the whole class.

I still have to adjust Horikita a bit to the class and then I have the perfect trio. Hirata, Kikyō and Horikita. Cohesion, connections, critical thinking and decisions.

Of course, I'm still around to help out from time to time. With the three of them at the helm, it should go ahead without a problem, which means I would have my ordinary life back.

There is still my cursed teacher. This person and her family tree should be eradicated. Just because of the funny name and her way of thinking to exploit a fourteen year old.

It is only a question at present, until the first special exam stands before. Whereby I also think that we are in the middle of one.

Well, I wonder if the other classes have already taken the offensive. Class-B will probably stay out of it for the time being, but Class-C with its well-known dictator will not take any time and attack directly.

Class-A, currently has a civil war going on, as I heard it is Loliyanagi against Johnny Sins. The names are very strange, it seems that they are from abroad.

My little Kikyō is still sleeping and still clinging to my arm, which means I can't get up. This position we are in right now is very comfortable anyway. Her legs are hugging mine and her hands are hugging my chest.

It has never been so comfortable to sleep as it is today. In the white room, the beds were way too neutral. That is, they were quite hard, but only so hard that you don't get a backache from it. Here they are fortunately very comfortable and soft.

"Stop moving~"

Did she wake up?

"Uh- Um good morning Kiyotaka. Could it be that I disturbed your sleep?"

"Not really, it was the other way around, very pleasant. I think you should go to your room because it would just create unwanted attention and you don't have to get ready do you?'

"Oh yeah right. Can I use your bathroom to wash up for a minute though?"

"Of course."

She got up and I stayed down. I will probably never have such a good sleep again. From 8 o'clock in the evening until 5 o'clock in the morning.

It didn't take long for her to finish and she left my room, my room....

To be honest, it looks pretty empty here. I think it's time to buy some small plants, decoration and some other things.

It is quite important to feel comfortable in your own home. At least that's what it said on the internet.

.
.
.
Today's school day was pretty boring, no one really seems to make an effort to do anything for school.

Although you can see that some people know better, Sudō, Yamauchi and Ike look pretty desperate in most subjects.

Horikita, as expected, stood up and walked to the teacher's podium.

No one left the room (except Koenji, of course). I pretty much know what she's about to say.

"I'm going to ask every student, except Koenji, to participate in the study groups. The main candidates for me would be Ayanokōji, Yamauchi, Ike, Hondō, and Sudō. I hope the four of you will appear."

"The hell I will! Do whatever you want! Just don't drag me into it!"

As expected, everyone except Sudō agreed, of course. You could offer him anything and he would still rather die than study.

Horikita seems to be surprised. Well, that was clear from the beginning.

"You want to become a professional basketball player, don't you? You'll never become a professional with such discipline and hot-headedness. It requires maximum calmness, discipline and high talent for a professional career. You might want to study to secure your future."

I stood up and walked to the front of Horikita and leaned against the blackboard. I know what is going to happen now.

Sudō stood up and raced to Horikita, officially losing all his nerve. Just before he could reach her collar, I went in between and intercepted his hand with my own.

"Sudō, calm down, getting provoked would be even worse."

"Shut up!"

He pushed me aside and walked towards Horikita. No one did anything, everyone remained sitting in shock. Even Horikita didn't know how to escape the danger now.

Once again I had to intercept Sudō's fist. But this time I risked a hard blow to my liver.

I stood there as if nothing had happened, my eyes piercing him.

"Ayanokōji! Why are you interfering at all? She was talking stupid to you earlier, too!"

Once again, he tried to push me aside, but this time, I grabbed his arm and twisted it onto his own back.

"Calm down Sudō."

Horikita also realized pretty quickly what could happen if I hadn't intervened. While I didn't somehow get knocked out or anything, the blow still hurt a lot. With her weight and size, that would be enough to put her in serious danger.

Desto notwithstanding, Sudō freed herself from my hands and became even angrier. And no one wanted to do anything.

This time the target was not Horikita but me.

A few students left the room for fear of escalation, but most stayed.

Sudō swung his fist at me at a high speed. I will not fight, but I will dodge.

To build up some distance I walked backwards along the class room. Sudō tried kicks, uppercuts, a side hook, liver hooks, fists and front kicks. I dodged every attack. Until he took Koenji's chair and kicked it at me with all his might.

His bounce in basketball showed again. This chair flew as if it were a ball. I also outplayed this one without any problem.

It seemed as if he had blown all the fuses. So he really wants to fight?

"Stop!"

Horikita's voice was the first to really want to do something about it.

"You're just doing more damage! For that, Ayanokōji isn't even trying to fight! There's no point in hitting him now!"

"And you want to tell me what? You were the one who instigated it! Aren't you satisfied?"

This time the chair flew off Matsushita, who stood a little further forward to keep a safe distance.

I arrived at the wall of the classroom. Sudō realized that I could no longer escape and came to me even faster.

Instead of raining fists, he tried to strangle me with his hands.

Only the problem is, he has no idea how to grab a person by the neck to strangle him.

"Sudō, I'm going to give you one more chance. Keep your distance."

"You want to give me a chance? Can't you see that I'm winning this fight easily right now, huh?"

Those words really pissed me off.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Huh-"

A knee strike to his left thigh distracted him and I was able to place a fist in his stomach with my left hand.

He fell back, not to the floor but back. Just before he lost his balance, I grabbed him by the neck. Through my immense strength, I was able to hold his whole body in the air with one hand of mine.

"Calm down, Ayanokōji-kun!"

Before Sudō tried to kick me, I threw him to the ground with increased force. But I paid strong attention so that nothing would happen to him.

"Is it enough, Sudō? You won't get far with violence in my presence. I'm sorry if she attacked you, but she's a girl, and you're a strong fighter, so that wouldn't be fair, would it? Horikita, you should watch your language, this will be the first and last time I help you out of here, you're lucky I decided to intervene at all. I'm also lucky that I'm good at dodging, otherwise it would have ended badly."

She replied with a disappointed look. Are you disappointed in yourself or what?

I offered Sudō my hand to help him get up.

"I'm sorry I had to fight you, I apologize Sudō."

He was completely confused about me helping my opponent.

He took my hand and I pulled him up so that he could stand again.

"You guys fought, even got hurt, and then you're back to normal like nothing ever happened?"

Haruka Hasebe, An interesting girl.

"At least Ayanokōji dared to do something! Even though I didn't fight him seriously, at least he proved that he has balls!"

Most of the guys felt depressed and addressed.

But Sudō...I was the one who didn't fight seriously. But thanks for making me look like a normal boy.

"Have a nice day to you guys."

I left the classroom, Horikita gave me a signal, telling me to wait for her outside in the hallway.

Every single person who left our classroom was still shocked and frightened by the power Sudō has.

The last one to leave the classroom was Horikita, my bitch.

"Why should I wait for you?"

"Why did you intervene? You hate me but still you were the only one willing to protect and defend me. And no one forced you too."

"Hmm? I don't understand what you find so interesting about that, isn't it normal that you should help a girl against a bulldozer? Luckily Sudō understood that I don't know anything about fighting or he would have torn me apart."

"Help? That wasn't just helping, you put yourself in high danger there you know? But one thing amazed me, you always say that you are inexperienced in fighting, but in such an impossible choke you freed yourself with a combi. Even I didn't expect you to come up with that. I could put my hand in fire and say that you are an experienced fighter."

Then you can put your hand in the fire, because you are right.

"No, it was luck, if he had taken me seriously he would have been prepared for it. He just didn't expect me to come up with that idea."

"Is that so? Ayanokōji? Are you lying to me? At the liver hook he gave you, you just stood still as if nothing had happened."

"I just wanted to look cool okay? Even though I'm embarrassed to admit it, if I hadn't been in front of more than 30 people, I would have cried."

"You and crying? That makes me laugh thinking alone. But why did you really defend me? There was no reason to!"

"You want me to be honest? I thought it would be cool to defend a girl in front of a lot of people, you know?"

"That's the worst excuse ever."

"Anyway, let's put this topic aside. How are you going to get Sudō to study Horikita? I guess he won't agree so easily."

Let's see if Horikita can do it without Kikyō-.

"Get Kushida to make Sudō study somehow."

"Don't feel like I will."

"You will do it. Otherwise, I won't help you study. You don't want to get kicked out of school so easily, do you?"

"Then we'll make a bet. I'll make Sudō study. But if I do better than you on average in the midterms, then I'll have one wish. But if you win, then you'll have one wish free with me."

"Well, I'll exclude sexual and violent things in advance."

"Deal."

"Deal."

I've already made Sudō learn in no time, but that means I have to defeat Horikita now.

[A/N smhw wattpad deletes my chapter for 0 reasons. Anyways enjoy]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.9K 10
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's life hasn't been easy. After being placed in the white room for an experiment by his father during most of his childhood, he ev...
17.5K 349 7
Oneshots cuz y not ⚠️ Not for anyone below 18 ⚠️ All the photos included in here as well as the book cover are not my artworks. If you're the artist...
2.5K 78 9
I'm aware that there are many versions of this type of content out there. However, I am committed to adding an original touch while personalizing it...
79.1K 2.5K 11
It's been heavily requested, so it's been done! A God has summoned the entire COTE school to an unknown location where there's a large theater. The g...