How Not To Summon a Demon Lor...

By CrazyPlatinum1899

(Y/N) (L/N) was your average 15-year-old student who lived a very decent life as a teenager. He was then intr... More

Chapter 1: Arriving in an Isekai Video Game! (EDIT 3x!)
Chapter 2: Guild Registration and Quest!
Chapter 3: Fallen Invasion!
Chapter 4: The Fallen Army and an Ambush! (EDIT!)
Chapter 5: Bounty Hunting?!
Chapter 6: Releasing the Collars and a Prince of the Elves!
Chapter 7: An Old Enemy (EDIT!)
Chapter 8: Rescuing Shera! (EDIT!)
Chapter 9: War Problems (EDIT!)
Chapter 10: The Demon Lord's Salvation and a Scary Paladin!
Chapter 11: The Demon Lord's Resurrection!
Chapter 12: Betrayal
Chapter 13: The True Demon Lord!
Chapter 14: A Start of a New Adventure!
Chapter 15: An Explanation!
Chapter 16: The Past, The Zircon Tower City, and a Mysterious Premonition!
Chapter 17: The Truth of the Disease
Chapter 18: Campfire Songs!
Chapter 19: The Dungeon!
Chapter 21: Varakness!
Chapter 22: A Troublesome Organization!
Chapter 23: The Royal Capital!
Chapter 24: The Escape and a Plan!
Final Chapter: A Righteous Faith!

Chapter 20: The 12th Floor!

836 37 12
By CrazyPlatinum1899

-No One's P.O.V-

Later on, you and Diablo managed to rescue Horn and make a campfire deep inside the cave. However, Diablo lost his most of his equipment and his staff except for his pants.

You were busy eating a delicious food called Chicken-Mushroom Skewer that is made from a pebble by your Food Beam skill.

Diablo (Takuma): Damn...

(Y/N): Hm?

Diablo (Takuma): Fire is running a little low. Is there anything you have to burn, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): The only thing I have is my shorts and my shoes. The rest of my clothes are burnt up.

Diablo (Takuma): *Sigh* That's great...

Diablo then looks over to the unconscious Horn which you took notice of it.

(Y/N): Hey, you're not seriously taking off his clothes without his permission, are you?

Diablo (Takuma): We need to keep ourselves warm so we don't have to get ourselves cold.

(Y/N): I've endured cold, but whatever. Just leave Horn's shorts and the underwear, okay?

Diablo (Takuma): *Nods* Mm.

Diablo then begins taking off Horn's clothes until he spoke up...

Diablo: Huh? There's nothing here.

(Y/N): What do you mean there's nothing?

You asked as you got up from the log and you went up to Diablo and Horn.

That's when a slight blush appears on your face because Horn doesn't have a "manhood" of his until you realized what Horn's gender actually is.

(Y/N): Oh my god...(Horn is a Reverse Trap!?)

Suddenly, Horn started slowly wakes up and sees you and Diablo.

Horn: (Y/N)? Diablo? Why are you both naked?

Horn asked with half-awakened eyes. You immediately looked away while Diablo nervously stayed silent.

Horn then looks down and sees that she was naked. A few moments of silence occurs until they backed away from each other.

Horn: What were you two d-d-doing to me?!

(Y/N): Diablo, you do it!

Diablo: (Why me?!) A-Ahem! You've finally come to? Weakling! This Demon Lord and his apprentice just saved your life!

Horn: Huh?

Diablo: I h-heard you mortal races can die wearing soaked clothing, so I removed it for you! Be grateful!

Horn: *Sighs in relief* I was so surprised.

Diablo (Takuma): (I was, too!)

(Y/N): (That was quite a way to avoid misunderstanding!)

Horn: Thanks for saving me, Mist-

Horn was about to finish her sentence, but she sneezed due to the cold and almost drowned from the coldness of the river.

(Y/N): Horn, it's best if you get close to the fire so you can get warmed up.

Horn: Y-Yeah...

-With Leafa and the others-

Back to Leafa, she was still with Rem, Lumachina, and Shera as they made their way down to each floors.

Shera: I wonder if Diablo and (Y/N)'s alright.

Leafa: *Pats Shera in the back* Hey, I'm positive that they'll be fine once they rescued Horn.

Rem: That's right. All we can do now is make our way forward.

Lumachina: I believe in Diablo and (Y/N), too.

Shera: You're right. *Happy face* Those two are the big toughies!

-With Diablo and (Y/N)-

Back to (Y/N) and Diablo, the two of them were sitting around near the campfire with the half-naked Horn. However, Horn was sitting on Diablo's lap as if he was a chair or perhaps trying to get more warmth.

Diablo S-So...W-Why were you dressed like a man?

Horn: When I was young, I was separated from my parents. Maybe they just abandoned me, but when you're living alone, it's more convenient to look like a man.

(Y/N): Damn, that must've been hard for you. I'm really sorry.

You said with sympathy.

Horn: That's okay. Long ago, I'd huddle up together like this with my family on cold days.

Diablo: You did, eh?

That's when you noticed that Horn was holding onto Diablo's left arm which Diablo felt flinched upon the touch.

You were smiling at the heartwarming moment until...

Horn: Papa...

(Y/N): Whoa, whoa, whoa...where'd that shit come from?!

You asked in shock while pointing your finger at Horn. Diablo was also shocked as well upon hearing Horn calling him "Papa".

-Mini Time Skip-

Later, the three of you started walking back to where Leafa and the group were while also talking on the way.

Horn: Guys, that was, um...out of respect! I meant it as respect for Diablo as an adventurer!

(Y/N): (Seems like a reasonable answer to me...)

You thought to yourself sarcastically with a deadpan face.

Diablo (Takuma): (Anyway, what area are we in now?)

Horn: Say...Do you think everyone's okay?

(Y/N): They'll be fine, Horn. I can still sense their source of Mana Energy. They're quite farther away from us.

Horn: Really?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Horn had a reassuring smile on her face until Diablo spoke up.

Diablo: The monsters on that last floor are all ones that Shera can easily defeat with her bow, along with Leafa's dark projectile attacks. The tenth floor has moving floors as its trick, but Leafa can guide them easily on the way out. The graveyard on the eleventh floor has moving corpses that attack, but with the power of Lumachina's prayers...

Horn: I see.

(Y/N): But there is a problem once they reach the last guardian on the twelfth floor, there is gonna be a big problem for the four of them.

Horn: Huh? Guardian?

Diablo: We need to catch up quickly.

(Y/N): Enemies in front!

You yelled as Diablo and Horn looked in front to see a large group of Onikabuto beetles.

Horn: M-Mister! (Y/N)!

Diablo: Rejoice! Thanks to these, we know where we are now!

(Y/N): Let's go!!

Both you and Diablo start fighting against the Onikabuto beetles.

-Back with Leafa-

Leafa: Alright, this should be the twelfth floor.

Shera: Yeah, let's do our be-

That's when Leafa and the girls see a pile of dead monsters on the ground which they took notice of.

However, to their surprise, they see the familiar red-haired Paladin standing with piles of monsters around him.

Rem: That's a Level 80 Death Dancer lying over there.

The red-hair Paladin turns around and it was none other than Gewalt himself who survived after getting tackled by Horn and almost drowned during the river stream.

Gewalt: Oh, goodness, no. Does this mean I got ahead of you when I hurried to catch up?

Leafa: You again?!

Leafa says while drawing out her Muramasa at Gewalt.

Lumachina: So you're still alive.

Gewalt: What is this? I don't see that Demon around and the boy with him. What could have happened to them? This is perfect *Pulls out his Summon crystal* Please, die already!

Gewalt then throws his two summoned Crystals, unleashing a different Summon.

Gewalt: Appear before me, Fire Bees!

Gewalt's Fire Bees start to overwhelm the girls.

Leafa: Damn, bees!

Leafa then prepares her sword until a glowing green of light emits around her blade. Leafa's Muramasa sword was combined with wind magic as the blade of her sword extends out longer.

Leafa: I've had enough of you!!

Gewalt felt something was wrong coming from Leafa's power until he said...

Gewalt: Rose Prison!

That's when a barrier of roses suddenly appears in front of Gewalt as if to protect him from Leafa's attack.

Leafa: You're finished!!

Leafa then does a horizontal slash, sending out a couple of air slash attacks before following up huge AoE Explosion.

Everyone was covering themselves from the shockwave of the explosion until we see Gewalt's Rose Prison easily breaks from Leafa's supreme attack as he was sent flying back to the door and falls on the floor face-front.

Leafa: How's that you piece of trash!

Gewalt: *Slowly gets back up* I-Impressive...! I never knew a woman like you are strong...!

Leafa: If that's all you got, then I shall leave you with no mercy!

Leafa said to Gewalt as she was ready to charge at him, but a strong gust of wind surroundings the entire area and everyone shield with their arms.

Rem: This is wind magic.

Shera: It's (Y/N)!

The girls looked up and were expecting to see you, but unfortunately for them...

It was a large black dragon coming down from the hole above them.

Dragon: Puny beings who dare invade my land, I will grant you all the same death.

Gewalt: It can't be...! Why is one of those here?

Dragon: Puny beings, if you wish to resist, then unleash your power.

Rem: A...A Large Black Dragon...

Leafa: (Oh shit...That dragon is the one that Diablo created as a guard dog!)

Gewalt: H-Hold on! I have no intention of conquering this dungeon!

Dragon: If you will not resist, then I'll simply slaughter you with a single blow.

Gewalt felt insulted until pulled another of his summoning Crystals until it was revealed to be a large humanoid man with flames emitting around his body.

Gewalt: Appear before me, Ifrit!

Rem: The ultimate fire summon!

Gewalt: Yes, this is my super trump card! Get him, Ifrit!

Ifrit then starts throwing hands toward the Dragon, not letting him fight back.

Gewalt: That's it, Ifrit! Ruin him!

Ifrit: Hraaahhh!!

Gewalt: This really burns through MP...Hurry and defeat him!

Gewalt orders Ifrit as the fire Summon forms an ultimate attack from its chest, firing out a large fire beam onto the black dragon.

At first, Gewalt had won the fight, but they all hear the same familiar voice behind the smoke...

Dragon: Are you finished, puny being?

The smoke then clears out, revealing the large black dragon and its body was perfectly fine after being punched and burnt alive by Ifrit.

Dragon: Filled with enough despair now? Then...You shall die!

The black dragon fires out a mixture of black and red fire breath toward Ifrit as it pierces through the large fire summon's chest

Gewalt: Ahh!! Ifrit! No...No way...! My trump card!

Gewalt yells in disbelief as he watched his ultimate summon slowly melt before disappearing.

Leafa: So much for a Summon...

Dragon: That is the most you mortal races can achieve.

That's when the Dragon uses its tail to whack away Gewalt, but there were spikes on the Dragon's tail as it stabs through Gewalt's abdomen, sending the paladin flying toward the girls.

Rem: L-Let's run.

Shera: Yeah.

That's when Shera, Rem, and Leafa notice that Lumachina was running toward Gewalt who is almost bleeding to death.

Leafa: (What the hell is she doing?)

Lumachina: Please hang in there. I'll heal you now.

Gewalt: U-Ugh...

Lumachina: God...Please save this man. Please grant him your generous mercy.

Gewalt: Heh...Are you crazy? Do you have any idea what I've done?

Lumachina: It's alright. God grants us all the opportunity to repent so long as we live. *Touches the open gash on Gewalt's abdomen* God...Please heal the wounds this man suffers from, and permit him to live...

Dragon: Oh?

Everyone watched in awe as Lumachina heals Gewalt and restores his normal body to the way it was.

Gewalt: God...must be a wonderful man.

Gewalt then passes out after Lumachina healed him.

That is when Rem and Shera run up to the dragon and said...

Rem: Would you please hear us out?

Dragon: Hmm...A Human blessed with one wing by God, an Elf with a Demon Lord's bow, and you are the vessel of...This is quite interesting.

The girls let out a sigh of relief as if they were being spared.

Dragon: But. The lives of you puny beings last but a moment. Even if they were to end now, it would make but a scant difference.

Leafa: (Dammit, Diablo! What kind of Dragon did you create?!)

Rem: N-No way...

Dragon: Now, begone!

???: Omegaheat Blaster!

Someone fired out a familiar fiery energy onto the large black dragon to the face, causing a huge mass of explosion and shaking the entire area a bit.

Everyone turned to see who it was and it was none other than the shirtless Diablo, shirtless (Y/N), and fully-clothed Horn standing at the entrance of the 12th floor.

Diablo: Looks like we made it in time.

(Y/N): Kept you waiting, have we?

The girls: Diablo! (Y/N)!

Diablo: We're in a bit of a hurry. I don't feel like letting you put on your show right now, you petty Dragon!

Dragon: Oh? You would insult me? Then I'll grant you the death you desire!

Diablo: Hmph! Gather, light, against those who crawled forth from darkness and defy providence!

Diablo's staff then glows pink.

Dragon: Learn just how arrogant *Flies up* you are!!

The Black Dragon then flies up in the air to perform a huge attack on Diablo.

Diablo (Takuma): (Without Tenma's Staff, this takes more time, but...) (Y/N), I need your assistance!

(Y/N): Yes, yes.

You extended your hand out until a green aura emits around you.

(Y/N) Have a taste of a tornado, you dragon! Fenrir Storm!

That's when a large tornado appears and it begins to surround the Black Dragon's body.

Dragon: This wind...! It's hindering my movements...!

Diablo: Thank you, (Y/N)! Now eat this, Hercules Lance!

That's when a yellow pentagram appears beside Diablo as it fires out a pillar of light that pierces through toward the Dragon's chest while being surrounded by (Y/N)'s green tornado.

Diablo: Heh!

Dragon: Wh-Why, you...!

The Black Dragon then goes to fire off its usual red and black fire breath.

Leafa: Oh no, you don't!

The Demon Elf then jumps up in the air as she readied her Muramasa as her blade begins to glow brown and said...

Leafa: Wild Dance!!

Leafa casts her sword skill as she begins to spin like a beyblade and cuts down the left side of the Dragon's left wing before doing a U-Turn and cutting off the right wing, causing the Dragon to scream in pain.

Once that was done, Leafa lands back down on the ground as the Dragon falls to the ground.

Rem/Shera/Lumachina/Horn: That was amazing!!

Dragon: I can't die at the hands of...puny beings! I cannot die yet! I have yet to leave behind one to inherit my memories.

The Black Dragon then tries to walk away by entering the door.

(Y/N): Sheesh, what a sad dragon.

Leafa: *Sighs and Withdraws her sword* Guess that's the end of him.

As soon as the Black Dragon gets to the door, the door suddenly opens by itself which everyone took notice of.

???: Who gave you permission to flee?

A feminine voice spoke up while standing at the entrance of the 12th-floor gate.

It was a girl with pink hair who was wearing a maid's uniform.

Pink-Haired Maid: You are the guardian of the twelfth floor. Disobeying the Master's orders warrants a thousand deaths.

Diablo (Takuma): (Wait...)

(Y/N): (Isn't that...?

Pink-Haired Maid: Should I clean up your mess?

Dragon: What?! Why, you...Get out of my way! You're a mere puppet!

Pink-Haired Maid: Don't call me a puppet!

The twin-tailed pink-haired maid pulls out her weapon as the blades came out of the hilts together end-to-end like a double-bladed lightsaber. But that's not all, a large purple portal appears behind her and two giant mechanicals also appeared as well.

Pink-Haired Maid: Now pay the price for your sins...with your death! Krios!

The two mechanical arms used their double-bladed lightsaber to cut down the dragon in the form of a constellation known as Asterismos.

The dragon then was killed by the attack before disappearing into thin air.

Pink-Haired Maid: It's not my duty to be the guardian of the twelfth floor. I'll just have to clean up here.

Diablo (Takuma): (It's really true. If I recall, I found her appearance cute when me, Suguha, and (Y/N) were creating the dungeon, so I placed that Magimatic Maid on the thirteenth floor. I believe her name was...)

Pink-Haired Maid: Time to clean up.

She said with a serious tone in her voice and her right eye glowing pink.

Diablo: Do you have your memories from those days, Rose?

The maid known as "Rose" gasped in shock upon hearing her name being called.

Diablo: My name is Diablo. No, perhaps I should say...it's @Diablo-13?

That's when the username @Diablo-13 appeared in the maid's head and her eyes widened in realization.

Rose: *Raises her head up* Master?!

Diablo: I've just returned, Rose.

Rose's eyes started watering until she starts bowing and said...

Rose: Welcome home, my master.

The girls stood there in confusion about what was going on except for you and Leafa because you two knew who this maid was.

-Mini Time Skip-

After a small explanation of what is going on, (Y/N) and the group were led straight into the treasure vault that was collected by you, Diablo, and Leafa.

Rem: Th-This is the treasure vault?

Shera: This is amazing!!

Horn: T-Treasure!!

Shera: You three made this entire dungeon?!

(Y/N): That's correct.

Rem: So that's why you three knew so much about the tricks.

Diablo (Takuma): (Thank goodness. They're not wondering if we set them up.)

Rem: By the way, who is that maid?

Rose: My entire being exists to serve my Master. And what kind of base-born mare are you?

Rem: Mare? *Angry vein pops out* I was asking Diablo. I wasn't asking you!

Rose: *Angry vein also pops out* Master, may I mince this woman?

Rem: What do you mean by that?

Rose: Would you like a taste of Asterismos?

As the two were about to start having a hissy fight, Leafa gets in between them and said...

Leafa: Whoa, whoa, you two. Take it easy, let's all just get along. No need to start a fight.

Leafa tells them and this causes Rose and Rem to back off.

Rose: *Bows* My apologies, Mistress Leafa.

Rem: Hmph!

Diablo (Takuma): *Sigh* (Thank you very much, Sugu!)

That's when something clicked in your head.

(Y/N): Oh, right!

Lumachina: Hm? Is there something wrong, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I-I need to go check on something. I'll be right back!

You said as you quickly rushed out of the treasure vault.

Horn: I wonder what's up with him.

Shera: Maybe he needs to go to the bathroom?

Leafa: No, that's not it.

Everyone (except Diablo and Rose) was confused at what Leafa had just said.

Rem: What do you mean by that?

Diablo: *Smirks* You'll see it for yourselves once (Y/N) gets back.

-With (Y/N)-

You were running down the hallways inside the 12th dungeon because you were heading to a certain place.

And that certain place was the library itself to which you arrived while panting for breath a little bit.

(Y/N): Alright, here she is...

You muttered to yourself as you start to enter the library and looked around the area.

The library itself was quite huge as you start to carefully walk inside and you hear something clicking and felt something metal pointed at the back of your head.

???: That's far enough, outsider.

It was a young woman's voice, causing you to stop in your tracks.

(Y/N): ...

You raised both of your hands up until the woman starts speaking up.

???: State your business here.

(Y/N): I'm just looking for an old companion of mine.

???: Is that so? What are their names?

You paused for a few moments until you said...

(Y/N): A girl with a name goes by "Seki".

???: That's my name. Who the hell are you?

The young woman asked in an aggressive tone as you slowly turned around to face her.

In front of you was a maid with silver hair twin braids and blue eyes. Plus, she had a handgun that is pointed straight at your head.

(Y/N): Seki, it's me. (Y/N) (L/N). Or to put it simply from my username "(Y/N)" which is my real name.

The silver-haired maid's eyes widen in realization upon hearing your name until she lowered her handgun and said...

Seki: (Y/N)...

Seki then kneels down in front of you and begins to greet you.

Seki: Welcome home, Master (Y/N).

You smiled at her welcoming attitude until you start thinking about how you first met her.

...

(Y/N): (During my time playing Cross Reverie a while ago, I overheard some players talking about a mansion in the forest that contains treasure but it is guarded by a deadly maid who can be able to summon any type of gun out of thin air and she is very skilled to take down players. I asked the players about the mansion's whereabouts and they did until I went over to the location. Once I got there and went inside the mansion. That is when Seki herself started attacking me with her guns and I fought back. Luckily, I managed to defeat her with ease until Seki started asking to join me as a party member because she sees me as her worthy master to be served. At first, it was really out of nowhere, but her skill with guns made her a badass. And so, I gladly accepted her invitation and took her into Diablo's Dungeon as another maid to have friends with Diablo's maid, Rose.)

...

(Y/N): No need for formalities, Seki. Just call me, (Y/N).

Seki: Understood. Say, are you the only one here?

(Y/N): No, I've got Diablo and Leafa with me.

Seki: Diablo...Leafa...Ah yes, I remember them. You introduced me to them a while ago, correct?

(Y/N): *Nods* Definitely.

Seki: I see. Anyways, you should get some new clothes. What happened to yours?

(Y/N): Ah, it got burnt up on the way here.

Seki: I see. I shall get you some new ones. Let's head to the treasure vault.

(Y/N): *Nods* Mm. Oh, I forgot to mention...

Seki: What is it?

(Y/N): I brought a few friends here, and they're quite trustworthy. Please don't cause any harm upon meeting them.

Seki: *Bows* Understood.

And just like that you and Seki went off to the Treasure Vault room to meet up with the others and get yourself some new clothes whilst also explaining the whole situation on the way.

-Mini Time Skip-

Upon arriving at the Treasure Vault room, you and Seki found Lumachina passed out on the floor with a large blanket under her.

Seki: This must be "Lumachina" that you mentioned, correct?

(Y/N): Yeah, this is her. Looks like she finally got cured by the White Ox Statue from the Death Knell Disease.

You said with a smile on your face until you hear...

???: (Y/N)~!

You and Seki turned to your right and see Leafa walking up to you and to your surprise what she was wearing...

(Y/N): Whoa, that's the armor known as the "Iniquity Abyss"! That outfit itself grants the user to have extreme agility, magic resistance, high attack, and physical defense!

Leafa: Heehee! I look really cool with this, right~?

(Y/N): Definitely.

Leafa then turns to Seki and said...

Leafa: Ah, Seki...this is that made that you went to check out, yeah?

(Y/N): Ahahaha, yeah.

Seki: *Bows* Greetings, Lady Leafa. It has been a while, yes?

Leafa: *Nods* I can say the same to you.

Shera: Leafa, (Y/N)~!

The three of you turned to see Shera, Horn, and Rem coming up to you three. However, Rem and Horn got themselves new clothes that Diablo gave them.

(Y/N): (By the freaking gods...)

You thought to yourself with a stone-cold expression upon seeing Rem and Horn's new outfits.

Rem: H-Hey, try not to stare that much!

(Y/N): Sorry about that.

Shera: Huh? you didn't start changing your clothes already?

(Y/N): I was just about to.

Rem then turns to see Seki.

Rem: Who is this? Is she a maid of yours?

(Y/N): Yeah. This is my maid, Seki. Seki, these three are Rem, Shera, and Horn.

You introduced them with your finger pointed at the three girls each one.

Horn: You have a maid? I didn't know you have one!

Horn said with a shocked face while you nervously laughed and said...

(Y/N): Y-Yeah...I wanted to surprise you guys.

Seki: Nice to meet you.

Seki greets her with a polite bow.

Shera: Say, what can Seki do?

Leafa: Ah, she's like any other maid, but don't judge by her looks. She can be quite a badass on the battlefield like Rose.

Shera, Rem, and Horn went "Ooh~" upon hearing that until you begin to speak up.

(Y/N): Anyways, I should go and get changed. Let's head off, Seki.

Seki: Yes.

And just like that, both you and Seki left the area to get new clothes as the four girls watched you two leave.

Shera: Hey, Leafa.

Leafa: Hm?

Shera: Can you come over here for a second?

Rem: Huh? Is there something going on?

Shera: It's just a private matter for me and Leafa to discuss~!

Shera says with enthusiasm.

Leafa: Alright, take me somewhere then.

Both Leafa and Shera leave the area until the young princess elf leads Leafa to an opened blue box with two shiny rings inside.

(A/N: There's only one ring inside the box, but make it two.)

Shera: This ring is really pretty, isn't it~?

Leafa: That ring...isn't that...?

-Mini Time Skip-

You went off to the changing room to replace your old clothes with your new ones.

You looked in the mirror and admire your new outfit.

(Y/N): They call me the Wanderer~♩ Yeah, the Wanderer~♫ I roam around, around, around, around~♪

You were singing while admiring yourself in the mirror.

(Y/N): *Nods* Mm. This will have to do.

Seki: Are you done, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yeah.

You then opened the curtains and see Leafa and the others waiting for you to finish changing your clothes.

You were surprised that they were waiting outside of the changing room to see your new outfit.

Shera: Eh? Is that your new outfit, (Y/N)?

Rem: It looks the same as your old one, but re-colored.

(Y/N): Oh come on. Sure, it's the same one, but this outfit of mine is different. This outfit is called "A Wrathful Void". It grants me high magical attacks and magical resistance. My physical attacks and agility are significantly increased. Plus, my mana points are increased twice so I can be able to use more magic spells~!

You then start cracking your knuckles and said...

(Y/N): With my physical strength significantly increased, my punches are a little bit heavy if my opponent comes to get in contact with it.

Horn: Ahaha...that would be a little scary though...

Horn said nervously while scratching the back of her head.

(Y/N): Anyways, what about you, Shera? Did you get something?

Shera: Yes, I do~! But I'm not gonna tell you what it is yet~!

Shera says playfully.

(Y/N): Alright, if you say so.

You said nonchalantly until you noticed Leafa was looking away nervously.

(Y/N): Something wrong, Leafa?

Leafa: N-Nothing! It's nothing!

Leafa says with her hands shaking as if to dismiss it. You raised your eyebrow but shrugged it off.

(Y/N): Anyway, we should head back to Diablo and see what he's got to say.

Everyone nodded in response as they went over to Diablo who is wearing a new outfit and a new staff.

(Y/N): Ah...that's the coolest outfit I've ever seen.

Diablo: Why thank you, (Y/N).

Diablo says with a smile on his face while you nodded back in reply.

Leafa: *Smiles* (Hehe, boys will be boys.)

...

Diablo: Now even you should be able to carry that around with you.

Lumachina: Yes. Now we can save all those afflicted by the Death Knell Disease!

Leafa: Alright, let's head to the city then.

Seki: We appreciate that, but we've got an issue at the city.

Lumachina: What do you mean by that?

Rose then opens her eyes, showing a holographic screen in thin air for everyone to see.

Rose: It appears the Demon Lord's Army is advancing on Zircon Tower City.

Everyone then begin to watch the holographic screen to see what was going on in the Zircon Tower City.

-At the Zircon Tower City-

Soldier 1: Reporting! Half of the people have finished evacuating!

Laminitus: Too slow! Speed it up!

Soldier 2: Reporting! The Demon Lord's Army is 5,000 melds away, and roughly 300 large monsters have been spotted!

Laminitus: Tch...!

-Flashback-

Varkness: I shall come to collect you on the night of the next full moon.

-Flsahback End-

Laminitus: So much for the next full moon. Liar. There are 300 Fallen against our 4,000 soldiers. We're in an order of magnitude short!

In front of Laminitus, she sees a huge monstrous tortoise walking towards them with Varakness sitting on a couch with three other women.

-At Diablo's Dungeon-

Shera: The Demon Lord's Army?! There are so many of them!

Rem: What on earth...

Horn: At this rate, the city will...

Lumachina: So many people will...

(Y/N): (I think we can assume that's Varakness that Laminitus was speaking of. Looks like we have to save the city as Super Devilish Heroes!)

...

...

(A/N: That's that~! Stay tuned for more!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 235 20
Okay, I'm not gonna drive my potential fans away with a boring Bio. And with that being said, let's get into this Sexy-Ass Intro... In a World... (Ye...
274 2 9
*DISCONTINUED* Kageyama x reader Kageyama is the same as always uptight, moody, and socially awkward. Or is that just an act? (Y/n) is an average...
106K 1.6K 15
High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been killed, you were sent to another world. This...
464 82 27
- This the FIFTH SPECIAL STORY under Crossing Fates Series... kindly read the first four books first. Book 1 - Escape Book 2 - Capture Book 3 - Detai...