Kiss Me When You're Sober (FR...

By ryrosei

"I like the feeling of having a crush on someone... but going beyond that feeling is a no." - Riley [TAGLISH]... More

Characters
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIV
XXXV
Special Chapter
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII - Epilogue
Author's Note

XXVII

2.5K 101 4
By ryrosei

Warning: Mature Content 🔞

Ren's POV

The sound of our lips colliding fills the room. We haven't even touched each other's sensitive parts yet, but we're both groaning in between our soft kisses.

I break the kiss before it gets deeper.

We're both tearing up and breathing heavily.

"Y.. you're not teasing me babe?" I know she's not, but I just want her to say it again.

Riley's hands are tracing the contours of my neck, collarbone, and shoulder while she's staring at me and breathing through her mouth.

"I'm not..." she leans forward to bit and suck my lower lip "...teasing you." then she kisses me on my forehead.

While squeezing my shoulder, she planted some kisses on my eyes, cheeks, and nose. Her lips moved down to my neck and then to my lips.

"All of these are mine right?" I nodded. She wiped my face because I'm still tearing up.

"Every part of me is yours babe." I put my arms inside her shirt and wrapped her waist to pull her closer.

She is tracing my lips with her thumb. I opened my mouth so that she could put her thumb inside. I sucked and licked it while I was looking directly into her eyes.

I'm going insane because I can feel the wetness of her pearl on my legs plus her left hand is placed on my breast, feeling my hardened nipples under my bra.

"Undress me Riley." I can't prolong this tension.

She immediately removed my shirt and unclasped my bra. I'm not completely naked yet as I'm still wearing my shorts.

Hinawakan ni Riley yung dibdib ko at sinimulan niyang masahihin iyon. "Ahhhh.. R.. ry.." She smirked at me when she heard me groaning from her touch. Napatingala at kagat labi ako dahil ramdam na ramdam ko yung lambot at init ng kanyang kamay at dahil na rin sarap ng ginagawa niya. Both of her hands are massaging my breast.

Damn...

She's now playing with my nipples.

"Uhm.. ahh..." I moaned when she pinched and encircled my erect nipples. While my mouth is still wide open from letting out a loud moan, Riley put her middle finger inside my mouth,

"Suck it babe," she firmly demanded and so I did. My clit throbs when she said that.

She massages my breast again and then proceeds to kiss my neck. Riley is licking and sucking every part of it while playing with my nipples.

She's also moaning while romancing me. 

I can feel my body heating up every time her vaginal lips brush against my legs. I can feel her wetness and how hard her clit was.

I can't take this anymore. 

I stopped her from kissing my neck and grabbed her neck to pull her for a kiss. Our lips are moving aggressively against each other and she let my tongue inside her mouth.  

The roughness of her tongue and the softness of her lips sends a throbbing sensation in my clit and nipples. I need to taste her now. 

I lift and carry her to bed without breaking the kiss. Ibinaba ko siya ng dahan dahan sa kama at hinubad yung damit niya bago siya ihiga. Ibinuka ko yung binti ko at pumaibabaw ako sa kanya. 

Despite the dimness of light in the room, I can see how beautiful her body was. Watching her breathing heavily because of the tension that we build up is the moment that I only imagine every time we resist having sex.

But now is the moment.

-

Riley's POV

Ren is now topping me and is memorizing my naked body. My pearl is already soaking wet not because she touched me, but because I touched her. Nababaliw yung katawan ko tuwing hinahawakan ko yung katawan niya. I want to feel more of her.

"Ren, can I play with your breasts more before you eat m-"

It's a no.

Sinunggaban na niya ako ng halik. She's kissing me harder than usual and I'm gladly responding to it. She has been so gentle every time we cuddle and I've been waiting for this moment when she doesn't need to resist herself.

"Mmhhh..." I groaned because she pressed her bare breast on mine and I felt how hard her nipple and warm her breast was.

"Mmhhh.. aahh..."

I break the kiss as I can't help myself to moan louder because she's rubbing her nipple against my nipple!

My mouth is still wide open when she kisses me again. Naipasok niya agad yung dila niya and she's still rubbing her nipples against mine. Sumasakit yung puson ko sa ginagawa niya, but damn I'm loving the pain.

Bumaba na yung halik niya sa leeg ko. While she is kissing and sucking my neck she held my hand and put it on her breast. Eto nanaman yung pagkabaliw ko sa katawan niya.

"Mmmhhh..." she moaned when I kneaded her breast. Hindi niya alam mas nababaliw ako kapag hawak ko yung dibdib niya.

Ren is now done with my neck and-

"Ahhhh shit Ren ahhh," she sucked my right boob and then licked my nipple inside her mouth! Her thumb is busy fingering my left nipple as well! Fuck this is heaven.

I keep on moaning because she is so damn good. Since she's using her left hand to play with my nipple and her mouth sucking and licking, her right hand went up to gently caressed my neck.

Ren is giving me an overwhelming sensation and I feel like I will explode already. She hasn't even touched and tasted me down there and yet I'm almost coming!

"Ahhte Ren... mmhh.." she licks my nipple way harder after I let out that moan.

"Ahhhh shit." habang busy yung kamay at bibig niya sa pagromansa sa akin, she positioned her leg in between my legs and touched my core using her fucking knee.

"Damn Ren ahhhhh.." she's rubbing her knees on my vagina. I can't do this anymore "eat me now please..." I'm breathing heavily and begging at the same time.

She stopped her business on my breast to look at me, "what? can you say it again babe?" the nerve to tease me Ren, the nerve!

I looked directly into her eyes "please ate Ren, eat me." what was that? From the teasing look that she was giving me, her eyes suddenly softened?

"O.. okay b.. babe." she said, stuttering. She planted a kiss on my forehead then she proceeded to eat my neck again.

Mula sa leeg, unti unting bumaba yung halik at pag dila niya sa gitna ng dibdib ko, tyan, at sa puson.

I thought she would finally lick my clit but she spread my legs and kissed my inner thigh instead. Napatingala ako sa ginawa niya pero I need her to eat me now.

"Ren please, do it now." she's not listening because she is now licking my thigh.

"Ahhhh.. ate ren please.. ahh eat me.."

Ren immediately positioned her face on my core and started licking my clit. Shit.

"Ahhhh ate ahhhh..." I can feel the hardness and warmth of her tongue on my pearl. Napahawak na ako sa buhok niya at tumataas na yung balakang ko dahil sa ginagawa niya.

While she's licking my clit, she slipped her two fingers in my core, and fuck, I don't need to tell her because her hand is already thrusting it hard. And she's also moaning, damn.

I looked down to check on her but my heart melts because Ren is looking at me while she was busy down there. There's no hint of lust in her eyes, it's full of sincerity... and love.

I regret doubting her that everything that she did is all an act.

"Ahhh faster ate.." she moved her tongue and hands faster and my core is crying already. Masisiraan ako ng bait dahil sa sabay na sensation na dulot ng pag dila at finger niya sa akin.

I'm almost there...

"Ahhhh.. I..." she squeezed my breast, fuck.

"Ahh ate ahhh.." her hands and tongue moved even faster.

"AHHHH"

Finally.

I'm panting and out of my mind after I explode.

Ren moved her body up to kiss me on my lips and on my forehead.

I'm deadass tired but I did my best to sit up. "Babe just lay dow-" I pull her closer for a kiss.

"Riley hey..." she touched my face, she's panicking. "D.. did I hurt you? Why are you crying?" No Ren, I know you will never do that.

"I love you, Ren." I said crying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 250 12
Aeros, a gangster who fell in love for the first time and ready to change just for the woman he loves. "Dos" was surrounded by rules that could prev...
8.4K 77 20
When the Sexy surgeon Wandee Ronnakiat becomes involved with boxer Yeo Yak and their relationship develops from friends with benefits to something mo...
10.8K 440 19
One shot pero marami 😂😂😂✌🏻
623K 769 3
Si Selene Gabrielle Del Fuero ay sasabak sa isang sitwasyon na gustong gusto niya. Ang mapangasawa ang kanyang matagal ng gusto. Ika nga niya, lahat...