Cupid's Love - Bakugo Katsuki...

abbyuniverse tarafından

A woman's inherent talent is to transform. UA fully realizes this when a new student enters the hero course a... Daha Fazla

* ੈ✩‧₊˚Overview * ੈ✩‧₊˚
♡*:.。.Chapter 1 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 2 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 3 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 4 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 5 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 6 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 8 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 9 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 10 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 11 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 12 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 13 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 14 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 15 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 16 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 17 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 18 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 19 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 20 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 21 .。.:*♡

♡*:.。.Chapter 7 .。.:*♡

636 21 2
abbyuniverse tarafından

('꒳')♡

Chapter 7 - Submerged Feathers

As classes continued Class A was getting rowdier and rowdier thinking about going for a big swim. Iida had booked out the whole swimming area so the class knew they had the whole facility to themselves.

During lunch, Y/n found herself with a tray of random food she was given by a lunch robot. She stood around lost eventually sitting at the end of a random table in the food hall. "Hey babes! why are you sitting all alone?" Mina asked running over to the lonely girl. "Our group sits over here! Come on!" She pulled Y/n easily out of her seat and over to a big table.

The group of friends smiled up at her and made room for her to sit with them. The group consisted of Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero, Mina, Jirou, and Bakugo. She could see other classmates in small groups at tables beside theirs.

"We can't let our new bestie sit alone for lunch!" "Bestie?" Y/n repeated "Yeah! You're our friend now! I call all my friends besties!" Mina smiled "Yeah but who's your real bestie?" "Kirishima 'cause he buys me lunch" "That's not fair!" "Hmm seems pretty fair to me" Kirishima sweat drops watching Kamiari and Mina bicker. He leans down to Y/n "Sorry about them, our group can get loud sometimes" He explains. "Oh, the uniform looks good on you!" He smiled gesturing to the proper uniform.

"Yes. Aizawa gave me a uniform I could wear this morning" She explained turning slightly to show off the cut-out in the back of her shirt and jacket that allowed her wings to slip through. Y/n sat and listened to the group chat. "Momo said she would bring some fruit sliced down as well! So yummy!" Mina giggled "What swimsuit will you be wearing this one?" Jirou asked, "Should I wear my pink one again?" "Last time you wore that Kami and Mineta had nose bleeds so bad it nearly filled the pool so maybe not that one" "ugghh fine I'll wear my cute one-piece with the pretty cuts outs on the hips" "ooh that ones cute" "What about you Y/n! Do you have a cute swimsuit?" Mina turned to ask the quiet girl.

"Swimsuit?" "Yeah! so you can go swimming! please say you have a swimsuit?" "I think Toshinori gave me the school one" she explained "EW NO! those ones are so boring! I'll give you one of mine!" She smiled "Don't trust her she'll give you a g-string and a piece of floss to wear" "Hey! I'm not that much of a slut!" Mina cried "ehhhhhh maybe a little Mina" Sero teased.

"Hey! Just cause I get more pussy than anyone at this table doesn't mean I'm a slut!" "I think that's literally what that means" Kirishima laughed "We still love u though" Sero grinned wrapping a slim long arm around her neck and giving her hair a scruff.

After lunch and all classes finished Mina dragged Y/n back to her room to show her all the different swimsuits she had. "I got a purple one, a red one, stripes, dots, LOTS of pink ones..." she trailed off. Y/n sifted through the pile of swim suit's Mina laid out for her.

"What colour would you like?" "Black" "Ugh boring, I guess you do look good in black" Mina rolled her eyes. "two piece or one piece my love?"

"Those scars just make you look... villainous"

I need to learn to cover my scars more often.

"One piece" "Got the perfect piece! It's designer" She pulled out a black one-piece with boning through the body to create a sculpted silhouette, a squared neckline, high hips, and thin straps that wrap around the leg in a bow. It certainly wasn't simple.

(Brief side note: in real life, I'm in university for fashion and I'm done some design research on this certain swimsuit and I'm a little obsessed with the brand. The brand is called Dilara Findikoglu and the swimsuit is called the Elizabeth Corset Swimsuit)

Image reference of the swimsuit VVV

"Is Y/n in here?" Uraraka popped her head through the door. "Yeah! She was about to leave and get ready" Mina explained. "Y/n would we be able to get you to fly over this cooler to the pools? I can't hold my quirk for long enough to float it over, none of us can carry it and all the boys already left for the pools. Only if you can carry it though!" She explains pulling over a blue cooler.

"That's really big, You sure you can carry that Y/n-" Before Mina could finish Y/n stepped out of the room and hoisted the large cooler onto her shoulder "I can do it," she said before walking back to her room to get changed.

"She's... really strong" Uraraka gaped "I'd hit that" "MINA!"

----------------- Later -----------------

Laugher echoes through the outdoor pool area and the boys cannonballed into the pools. "CANNONBALL!" "NO RUNNING!" "Come on Iida chill out on the rules stuff and have fun" "This is fun!"

Kirishima and Bakugo waded in one corner of the pool "I wonder where the girls are?" Kirishima asks looking around to see if they were coming "Yeah why do girls have to take ages? I wanna see them in hot swimsuits" Mineta cried sitting on the edge of the pool. "Ew Mineta this is why you don't get invited to things" Sero chimes in. "He is right though, I wanna see what Y/n looks like in a swimsuit" Kamiari smiled.

"Talking about us?" Mina laughs as the group of girls makes their way into the pool area. Each of them carried their own towels as they chatted happily together. "Hey, where's Y/n?" Kirishima asked. "She's coming" Mina smirked "There she is!" Uraraka smiled pointing to the sky.

The boys followed where Uraraka pointed but quickly shielded their eyes as they looked up toward the blaring sun. An angelic silhouette shadowed by the sun came into view, massive wings beat as the figure came closer.

"Holy..." Kaminari spoke. On one shoulder Y/n carried the heavy cooler and her other hand rest on her hip. She fluttered down elegantly landing on the top of the pool fence. "Where would you like this?" She asked, "Over here with our stuff Y/n!" Mina called.

Y/n jumped off the fence and glided over the edge of the pool, skimming the water slightly before perfectly clipping the side of the pool and landing on her feet in front of everyone's items, gently placing the large cooler on the ground.

Turning around the boys could now properly see her. Her hair sat on her shoulders messily, and her swimsuit rode up her legs accentuating her rounded hips and defined hip dips. Her abs pressed against the tight fabric. Y/n had a slightly bigger build than Mina so several places hugged her body a little tighter than intended.

Kaminari quickly stumbled out of the pool and slid next to the girl "Hey hot stuff" he flirted "Hello" she responded "Y/n you are like a cool glass of refreshing water and I'm the thirstiest man in the world" He says looking in her eyes. "I advise you to drink some water then" She deadpans before being pulled away by Mina and Jirou.

"He does this to all the girls babes don't worry" Mina laughs. Slowly everyone gets into the water, swimming around, laughing, and splashing each other. Y/n sat on the edge of the pool with crossed legs not touching the water.

"Hey, why aren't you getting in?" Kirishima asks coming over and sitting next to the girl letting his legs dip into the water. Y/n's lips curl back showing discomfort "Can you swim?" she shakes her head no "Would you like to?" He asks, she looks at him surprised. He slides into the water and as he stands it comes up to his hips. He holds a gentle hand out to her "Come on! I won't let you go!" She looks extremely hesitant, slipping a toe into the water before quickly retracting it.

She sits crotched over the side of the pool much like an animal. She lightly baps at the water testing how it feels. Kirishima laughs at her "I could carry you around the pool so you get used to it?" he asks. She looks at him.

"Ok ok legs first" Kirishima stood to the side letting her lay her legs into his arms, and slowly she slipped into his arms. As the water touched her back she let out a startled yelp "It's all good" she eases down letting him cup her shoulder, now she was fully in the pool. "Just relax I won't start walking until you're comfortable" He explains. Slowly she relaxed her wings letting them dip into the water, the feeling of water washing over her wings was strange.

Kirishima watched as her face morphed into discomfort quickly scrunching up and before he could react she started to frantically flap her wings "WHOAH" he strumbled trying to keep even as the girl tries to dry off her wings. She stops feeling Kirishima tense realizing if he dropped her she'd be in trouble.

"Sorry Kirishima," she said quietly as she stopped. "Don't like your wings being wet, got it" He laughed beginning to tread water. "Oh, what's this? Kirishima's a boat now" "She doesn't know how to swim! I'm helping" "Sure, you just wanna get close to a girl" Sero teased "Shut up dude!" Kirishima blushed feeling her chest press into his.

Kirishima couldn't deny she was very pretty. Kirishima had a thing for fit people and his friends knew that. "Kirishima! Your phones ringing!" Yoayarozu called from the side of the pool "Crap... ahhh" He looked down at Y/n then back up seeing Bakugo wading quietly in the shallow end.

"Sorry I have to take that, I'll hand you off to Bakugo" He smiled "Bakugo! Catch!" Before Y/n or Bakugo could react Kirishima hoised the girl into the air "HUH!?" Bakugo yelled seeing the girl fly towards him. Y/n tried flapping her wings but since she wasn't used to wet wings she couldn't pick up flight fast enough. Letting out a yelp she reached out to the hot-headed boy.

Y/n's body landed in Bakugo's arm, he cradled her to his chest. As she looked up at her new carrier she could see him looking just as baffled as her "WHY DO I HAVE TO CARRY THIS FEATHER HEAD?!" "Cause she can't swim!" "NOT MY PROBLEM!" But his friend wasn't listening anymore as he picked up his phone and left the pool area.

Bakugo looked down at the helpless girl, her hands resting on her chest as she looked up at him. "Ugh I'm putting you down" he grumbles going to let her go but she yelps quickly latching onto his shoulders "OI WHAT ARE YOU-" "Don't let go please!" she pleaded quietly. "You really can't swim?! Have you even touched water before?" "Not really" she whispered lowering herself back down.

"Well you're not gonna learn by me carrying you" He started to loosen his grip and her grin tighten on his shoulders "I'm not letting you go, idiot! calm down!" He pushed her legs up so she was floating and quickly held her by her stomach.

"Head up and kick your feet" he advises, the girl lifted her head so she could breathe and suddenly starts thrashing her legs "NOT SO HARD IDIOT! LITTLE PADDLES!" He yells as he gets splashed by her. Slowly she eased down letting her feet lightly kick in the water.

Ok this is a little fun

"Ribbit, for your first time swimming you're doing amazing Y/n!" Tsu praised swimming over "If you put your head in the water you can get used to being underwater!" Y/n slowly lowers her head. Tsu had come under her and through the blur of the water Y/n could see Tsu smiling up at her.

"BREATHE DUMBASS!" Bakugo yelled as Y/n started running out of breath. "God we really have to teach you everything" he sighs "Ok next step. Gimmie your hands" He reaches over with one hand still keeping one on her stomach before she had both of her hands in his. "Ok now PADDLE" he emphasizes, she paddled lightly as he pulls her around the pool.

Y/n paddled quickly a little panicked by the change but slowly started to get used to it. Bakugo watched as she got used to swimming, she'd dip her head under the water to look at Tsu who sometimes blew air bubbles up at her.

After the first time Tsu did it she shot her head up, wet curls of hair framing her face as she looked up baffled before quickly dipping her head back down. "Rabbit, move your arms like this" Tsu shows her, Bakugo holds one of her hands as she uses the other to mimic the froggy girl.

"You got it!" Tsu smiled. "Great now you don't need me right feather head?" He started to loosen his grip on her hand. She nodded letting her hand drop and started to paddle as Tsu showed her. Bakugo made his way back to his corner where Kirishima stood.

"You did great!" "Shut it shitty hair why'd you give her to me?" he questioned "You were closer! Plus she's only really talked to a couple of people in the class, Mina was distracted and I knew you guys have good team work" He smiled "Huh?" "Last night? I saw her following you, she listens to you pretty well" Kirishima explains.

Bakugo rolled his eyes before going back to relaxing in the water.

Later Momo took out a platter of fruit she brought "Anyone want fruit?" She called, "Oh yes please!" "Me too" "I will" Basically everyone hopped out of the pool to have some food and drinks. "Is there anyone left in the pool?" Momo asked "Just those two" Jirou smirked pointing to the pool.

The only thing any of the students could see was a green blob and a pink and black blob swimming rapidly in circles in the pool. "She's really taken to water hasn't she?" "To think she only just learned how to swim" They could see Y/n rise from the water taking a breath then submerge herself again. Tsu was fast in the water obviously because of her quirk but with Y/n's wings she could propel herself through the water, she kicked and flipped through the water brushing against Tsu as they played together.

After a little while the two finally left the water. "Oh, Y/n want a towel?" Mina asked going to hand her a towel but before she took it she shuddered her wings. Much like a bird in a fountain, she fluttered her wings and body shaking the water off her. "So no towel?" Mina laughed "Now we have two people who do that" Soji laughed to himself "I can't help it" Tokoyami grumbled.

"We should start packing up, the time we booked is nearly over," Momo said looking at the time on her phone. A sudden splash erupted behind the student. Turning around Tsu and Y/n were in the water with just their nose and the top half of their faces above the water.

"Come on Tsu you can't do this every time we have to leave the pool- Y/n not you too!" Iida cried. Y/n let out a huff of disapproval from her nose "Ugh someone grab them!" Mina sighed trying to reach them from the side of the pool. Kirishima and Iida jumped back in walking through the water with their arms outspread trying to herd the two water lovers into a corner.

Y/n rose from the water slamming down her wings creating a massive splash in Iida's face as Tsu leaped from the water and vaulted off of Kirishima's shoulders. "Come here you!" Sero yelled trying to grab onto one of them as they swam past but he ended up falling in. Soon Sero, Kirishima, Iida, Soji, and Sato were in the pool all trying to grab one of them.

"Got Tsu!" Sato yelled holding the slippery girl by the ankle above the water. She wriggled in his grip before he placed her on the side of the pool, Momo quickly came over and wrapped her in a towel before she could jump back in. Tsu begrudgingly waddled back over to the group.

"AH-- JESUS I think I got her! Oh god" Kirishima said as he grabbed Y/n's ankle but suddenly got dragged under the water. "How strong is she??" Sero cried. Finally, Soji grappled the girl around the waist, he pulled her above the water and she thrashed around aggressively. Her hands gripped his arms trying to pry herself out of his grip. She kicked as her wings beat against the man's face.

"Y/n calm down!" Mina laughed as Soji walked her over to the girls who quickly swaddled her in blankets. Tsu crouched next to her as Y/n sat sadly on the floor having given up. "We can go swimming again this week if you like ribbit" Tsu smiled, the feathered girl let a big grin place itself on her lips and she nodded yes happily.

I think I like it here

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.5M 55.1K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
18.5K 703 39
This is a Katsuki Bakugo x Reader, Slow Updates! slight Shinso x reader (not really) An attempt at Enemies to Lovers Y/n Satou a girl who doesn't s...
304K 9.2K 37
----------------------------- "Do you love me? It doesn't matter, anyways. You're mine." -------------- Y/N, a class 1-A student attending UA academy...
22.4K 747 87
Almost 100 chapters? I know. That's a big commitment to some random fanfic on the internet. But I truly love Bakugou with my entire heart, I've poure...