Style (stan x kyle) dude you'...

By coco217_

Kyle and Stan are no longer friends due to stans point of view on life that was, everything being "shit" Due... More

1-"eveything is shit"
2- "Hi kenny.."
3- "A bet is a bet"
4- "My dad"
5-"The funs just began"
6- "You are driving me fucking crazy dude"
7- "Them leaving is never a good sign"
8- his last card
9- "I need you"
10- "He has something to live for"
11- "I promise"
12- A sudden realisation
13- make a wish
14- safe embrace
15- "like old times"
16- i saw red
17- boyfriend?
18- you cant sugarcoat death
19-...
21- 2 wishes
22-"taste"
23- i feel safe
24-memories
25- old enemies
26- 6 months
27- The plan
28- swap places
29- lack of sleep
30- no more secrets.
31- ft
32- fucked up
33- trust me
34- The big game
35-sent away
36- not my home
37- change in demeanour?
38- unsolved trauma
39- Think of me when you see the scars
40- The Letter
41- Court
42- Electric guitar
43- i love you
IM WRITIBG A SEQUEL

19- questioning

812 15 75
By coco217_

TW- talk of rape and sexual assault

Kyles pov-

After chugging a bunch of water, I began to sober up.

I didn't want a hangover tomorrow, so I had to attempt to resurrect myself.

Now that my drunk alter ego was out the way, my sober thoughts consumed my brain again.

"Fuck" I muttered I left Stan, who needed me.

Shit I better find him, looking around downstairs I couldn't find him anywhere.

Maybe he just wanted to get away from the alcohol I thought, as I  wondered up the stairs.

Opening the first door, I saw Craig and Tweek fucking, I gagged closing the door quickly.

That's a sight I'm never getting out of my head.

The second door was locked

I moved to the third door, carefully i opened it not trying to see another couple fucking.

At first It seemed like nobody was in there, but once I turned my head to the left a little.

I freaked the fuck out.

An unconscious Stan was on the floor and some guy I've never seen before was.. was touching Stan.

The realness of the situation hit me, running up to the guy.

I punched him, one hit and he was knocked out.

This time I wasn't worrying about beating the shit out of him, I needed to help Stan out of this situation.

Carefully I grabbed the thick blanket of the bed and wrapped it around Stans vulnerable body, I picked him up carefully and placed him on the bed.

Not daring to leave Stan out of my sight I picked up my phone and called Kenny.

Please pick up

"Why the fuck are you calling me we're in the same building"

"Kenny come upstairs now, third room." I hung up before he could protest.

Shortly after Kenny arrived and saw Stan as well as the guy still out cold on the floor, the situation clicked.

He walked up to the guy and kicked him in the face, hoping it would wake him up.

Luckily the boy groaned in pain meaning he was definitely awake.

Kenny grabbed him by his hair at the front of his head, forcing him to make eye contact.

"What the fuck did you do to him?" Kenny growled with an unusual amount of lowness in his voice.

The guy gulped, seeing the fury in Kenny's eyes he saw no point in lying.

"I gave him a drink it had Ghb in it, it makes you sleepy forgetful and weak, a large amount can cause seizures.. but I only gave him 1 dose he should be awake in 2 hours. I planned on raping him" he spoke

Kyle winced at the words, if stan wasn't here right now he'd be beating the shit out of him, that's what he called Kenny for.

Kenny registered his words, he smashed the guys head into the ground.

"You're fucking disgusting"

He pulled him up once again by his hair

"Get the fuck up, me Craig and Clyde are gonna have a field day with you, then I'm calling the police you fucking wrongen" 

Kenny looked back at stan , he saw Kyle playing with his hair while looking down at him with such awe.

He knew Stan was safe. And with that he left the room, closing the door behind him.

Kyles pov

I don't know how long it had been,

Stans head was still on my lap while I played with his black hair.

He looked so innocent and peaceful

I was fighting the urge to fall asleep, he needs someone to comfort him when he wakes up.

Quietly he stirred, his eyelashes fluttered slightly is he waking up?

Stans Pov
I could feel someone playing with my hair as I slowly came round again.

My brain felt hazy, I put my hand to my head trying to stop the throbbing.

"Fuck" I mumbled

"Stan" I turned around and saw Kyle, who had a concerned expression?

How did I get here, did we fuck??

I looked back down I was wrapped in a thick blanket, in the corner of my eye I saw my trousers and boxers on the floor next to a belt.

That's not my belt.

Shit.

I remember.

I faced Kyle again, my eyes began to well up.

"Kyle h-he.." I couldn't finish my sentence as I let out a weak sob.

Kyle pulled me into a hug, he rubbed the back of my head soothing the throbbing pain.

"I know Stan I know, I'm here you're safe now"

God I love him so much, I wrapped my arms around him, not planning on letting go anytime soon.

I wanted to feel safe and Kyles presence made me safe.

Kenny's pov

I pulled the fucking monster behind me by his hair.

I had no mercy for him at this point, I was furious and nothing was calming me down.

Luckily I found Craig and Clyde immediately, just the boys i need.

"Craig Clyde, we've got a problem meet me outside" I calmly said before heading outside.

Craig and Clyde quickly followed

"Woah what happened to that guys face?" Clyde asked

While Craig stood expressionless, with his hands in his pockets.

"This fucker tried to fucking rape stan" Kenny punched him once more, knocking him to the ground.

Both boys looked stunned.

"Is is he ok?" Clyde asked quietly

"He's with Kyle, he's safe" Kenny replied

Before any one could say anything else

Craig abruptly kicked the guy in the ribs

"You motherfucker, I will fucking kill you" he screamed irate.

Kenny smirked there's a reason he asked Craig for help

Craig will make him suffer

Clyde shortly after joining in, picking him up by his collar and smashing his head into the ground.

After 10 minutes of them beating him senseless, the three boys finally stopped not out of mercy but not wanting to be charged for murder.

And they were pretty damn close to it.

Kenny picked up his phone and dialled 911,while staring at his bloody fists.

"Hi we need the police, yes this guy tried to rape my friend, no we don't need an ambulance, yep thank you"

The line ended, they'll be here in 10 minutes

Clyde spoke "you're lucky we don't kill you fucker"

Shortly after the police arrived, they placed the beaten boy in the back of the car.

An officer walked up to Kenny, "im sorry but we're gonna have to get a witness statement from the victim, they don't have to go to the police station he can be questioned here"

Kenny sighed, not thinking about the fact they were gonna have to talk to Stan.

He nodded hesitantly.

Kenny lead the officers through the party and upstairs.

"Can I just let him know, before you talk to him" the officer nodded, understanding.

Kenny knocked before walking in and closing the door behind him.

Kyle was holding stan, who was still crying.

Shit Kenny thought.

Kenny walked up to them and placed a hand on Stans shoulder.

Stan flinched at the touch.

Kenny moved his hand quickly, trying not to scare stan anymore.

"Stan it's me" Kenny softly said

Stan looked up, his eyes were swelled up, he smiled barely.

"Hi Kenny" he let out through shaky breaths.

"Stan I'm sorry, the police.. they want to talk to you" Kenny gulped

"Shit" stan mumbled, looking up to Kyle for help.

Kyle squeezed his hand "Ill be here" he spoke letting out a gentle smile.

Stan nodded to kenny.

Who opened the door and lead the police in.

"Hi, stan is it?" The officer spoke gently

Stan nodded

"We just wanted to ask you a few questions"

Stan nodded once more

"How did you get in this room?"

Stan hesitantly spoke "I was downstairs then a guy offered me a drink and I took it and then.. then I felt like I could barely move and like I was gonna pass out any minute so I went upstairs to lay down"

The officer wrote something in his notepad

"And how did the boy get in here?"

Stan thought "well he must've followed me upstairs, I didn't lock the door, my brain wasn't working at this point"

"What did he do?"

That's the question stan feared the most, dissociating recalling the events that happened in his head, he stirred slightly.

A slight squeeze of his hand snapped him back to reality, he looked up Kyle was nodding, reassuring him.

"I felt someone sit down on the bed, after I closed my eyes because I was to tired, I couldn't see who it was... they started kissing my neck Stan squirmed, I thought it was he said hesitantly while looking up at Kyle .. I thought it was Kyle, but when there was no answer when I called his name, I quickly realised it wasn't him. I told him I don't want to do this and he said I have no choice and then I felt my zipper being pulled down. Panicked I rolled myself of the bed, with all my strength I had left. I attempted to crawl to the door but he pulled me back.. he was straddling me and had my hands against the floor. I told him to get the fuck of me, he undid his belt and pulled of his trousers and then took of his pants, I looked away.. i was to scared. He slowly took my trousers of as I began to cry, I sobbed as I felt his..his hand at the waistband of my..my pants. Terrified I passed out due to the drug and fear and um.. I don't know what happened after"

stan said finally letting out a soft sob he was holding in.

"Are any of you witnesses?" Kyle stirred

"Yes" he replied

stan looked at him, he knew Kyle was there when he woke up but he didn't realise he was the one that found him.

"What did you see?"

"I opened the door and looked to the left, the guy was.. he was touching stan, before he could do anything else I knocked him out"

Stan winced at his words, the guy actually touched him.

"Thank you boys, I'm so sorry this happened to you. He will immediately be escorted to the station." He smiled before leaving the room.

Stan was still wrapping his head around the fact the guy actually touched him..

"I want to go home" stan muttered feeling completely numb to everything.

"Ok, I'll drive" Kenny replied

"I'll come with" Kyle smiled softly

Kyle and Kenny left the room so stan could get changed back into his clothes.

He wobbled as he made his way to them, the pill still in his system.

He picked up his clothes and shivered as he remembered everything that happened not wanting to put them back on.

Quietly he opened the door and headed downstairs with Kenny and Kyle.

Leaving the party behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 5.4K 31
"I know I made a mistake Tweek, but I couldn't help it" " Yea ... You know what my biggest mistake was ... it thinking you actually loved me Craig an...
92.1K 2.1K 65
Tweek x Craig South Park parody fanfiction After a breakup when they were kids, Tweek and Craig have had a rocky and awkward relationship. They hav...
16.8K 304 7
Both Stan and Kyle realize they have feelings for each other, but will they ever admit that they love their super-best friend? or will they keep thei...
11.5K 268 18
Kyle has been friends with Stan since birth, and Stan has gone through an emotional rollercoaster of emotions for one girl, Wendy Testaburger, and Ky...