Little Dove

By AbbyPierceKnight

"You can't imagine the things I'd do if I put my hands on you" He murmured, his voice low and husky. His bre... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 19

1.9K 57 13
By AbbyPierceKnight

"...you and I knew strange corners
Of life"
                               –F. Scott Fitzgerald

⚠️ MENTION OF ABUSE ⚠️

"You didn't protect me Nathan, you failed me"

Lizzie?

"Liz? Liz is that you!?" I holler out her name but only came eerie silence in return.

"You let him go Nathan, I will never forgive you!" her voice boomed in the pitch darkness followed by painful screams that made me drop to my knees and cover my ears.

With a jolt of my body I snap my eyes open. Just a dream..

I look around to find myself in my study. When did I fall asleep?

Last I remember was coming here so I wouldn't wake up Delilah.

Letting out a deep breath I run my hand through my hair before getting up and dragged my feet out of the study. I need to check up on her.

Walking towards my room I slowly turn the doorknob and walk in, just to find her curled up on the bed while her soft cries filled the air.

"Dove?" I speak softly and her entire body shook and she jolts up to look at me, eyes big and frightened.

I hold my hands out to show her that I mean no harm and the panic in her eyes slightly faded away when she looked at me.

"Hey, you're okay" I whisper and took cautious steps near her while her eyes watched my every step carefully.

Seeing her like this just pushed me over the edge to kill that son of a bitch with my own hands.

Taking a seat beside her I wipe the tears staining her face and she let out a shaky breath.

"I'm sorry" she mumble with her bottom lip quivering and I gently hold her face in my palms and she looked at me with tears pooling in her eyes.

She was obviously under heavy sedation and exhausted, what she must be feeling right now is horrible and all I wanted to do was to scare all her monsters away.

"Sshh Dove, everything's okay" I whisper gently caressing her cheek and she closed her eyes slightly leaning into my touch.

"Are you hungry little dove?" I ask but she didn't respond, her eyes were still closed, breathing slowly as if trying to keep calm.

Her stomach growled, giving me the answer to my question and I chuckle to which she crack open her eyes and look at me strangely.

"You laughed" she pointed out in a soft voice and I couldn't help the smile that tugged at the corner of my mouth.

There were many emotions swirling in her eyes, showing me just how vulnerable she was in this exact moment.

"Why don't we get you something to eat, hm?" I ask her softly and she gave me a subtle nod but didn't make a move to get off the bed.

Leaning towards her I carefully pick her up and she immediately wrap her legs around my hips with a soft shriek.

Holding her firmly against my chest I walk out of the door and walked towards the staircase.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and nuzzled her face in my neck, and for the first time I had fucking goosebumps when her hot breath fanned on my neck. Not the right time Nathan!

Carefully climbing down the stairs I walked towards the kitchen and gently sat her down on the stools by the kitchen counter.

She didn't make any move but just sat there, her eyes following me while I rushed around the kitchen to make her some chicken noodle soup.

Once I was done I poured it in a bowl and set it on the table before sliding on the stool right next to her.

She just sat there, staring at the soup, stirring the spoon around so I gently tugged the spoon out of her grasp and filled it up before pressing it against her lips and she slightly opened her mouth drinking it.

I don't know how long it took me to feed her the soup but for some reason it felt natural, taking care of her felt like a natural instinct to me.

I was wiping her lips when I heard footsteps nearing the kitchen and I could sense her panicking so I rest a hand on hers and she let out a shaky breath.

"Hey look whose awake!" Micah chipper with his big smile and walked towards us and she immediately calmed down after seeing him.

"How you feeling now sweet pea?" He ask while he took a seat next to her and she gave him a subtle nod, but a smile that I would normally see on her face wasn't there right now, she was just staring at her hands with her head low as if she was ashamed.

I don't know what exactly that fucker did to her but I know the wounds are too deep, and against my better judgement I reached for the Midazolam injection that doctor left me.

I wasn't gonna drug her, she would get addicted to these if I continue giving her these, but I can't let her suffer like this either, not when she's got nothing to be ashamed of.

Micah was looking at me confused but I gestured him to distract her and he did, he started talking to her about random stuff in a hushed tone while I rolled up her sleeves and buckle a belt around her forearm tight enough to give me clear excess to her veins and then I gently grip her arm, letting the blue veins under her skin show themselves, and with damn gentle hands, I push in the needle. I don’t miss the scrunch of the wince in her nose but not once does she look away from Micah.

I've known which vein to inject and which not to, I had to use these same injections on me in the past because this was the only thing that silenced my demons. And now I'm using it to silence hers.

But injecting her with these were a million time more painful.

When she finally looked at me, her eyes were glossy and it stinged my heart. I rub an alcohol pad over her arm before unbuckling the belt and rolling down her sleeve.

"It'll help you sleep, come on" I tell her and lean forward to pick her up in my arms.

"Wait for me here" I tell Micah and walk away with my dove snuggled up in my arms.

Climbing up the stairs I didn't miss when she started playing with the hem of my shirt and it just melted my heart into a fucking poodle.

Walking towards the room I carefully kick open the door with my feet and walk in.

Lowering her down to my bed I pull the blankets over her and just like that she was already dozing off into what I hope will be a peaceful sleep.

Pushing the thick strand of black hair off her face I lean down and press my lips against her forehead.

"Rest well Dove, I won't be long" I whisper against her skin, letting my lips linger on her forehead for a second longer before pulling away and walking out of my room.

Climbing down the stairs I walk in the kitchen just to find Micah standing there with the bag of injections in his hands.

"You're drugging her to sleep?" He asked, a deep frown on his face and anger clear in his voice.

"It's not by choice Micah, she needs those to sleep" I tell him and grab the bag off his hands and he scoff.

"Nathan you can't drug her like that, especially against her will!" he argued and I let out a deep sigh. He wasn't wrong but it's the only way.

"It's not by fucking choice Micah, did you not see her? she's traumatized, she wakes up crying every 5 fucking minutes if I don't give her this, if you take one quick step near her, she'd be shaking with fear, I know over use of these drugs is harmful for her but I'm doing it so she can, for once, have a peaceful sleep" I grumble and Micah sigh rubbing his temple.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know it was that bad" he apologize and I put the injections back on the counter before facing him again.

"I need you to be by her side every second when I'm not here" I tell him and he frowns.

"Where are you going?" He ask and I go around the counter and pull out a box of matches from the drawer.

"Tyler got some debts he need to pay" I mutter before walking out.

~~~~~~~~~~

Climbing down the stairs of my basement I walk into the pitch dark room and Tyler's voice echoed throughout the the empty walls.

"Who's there!?"

The panic was evident in his voice and it satisfied me.

"Let's play a game" I start and flip the switch that spread the dim light over his head, keeping me in the shadows.

"Who the fuck are you crazy fucking people!" He shouts and I click my tongue, walking around him in the darkness and stop right behind him.

"That foul language will not make things any easier for you Tyler" I speak and he tried his best to break free from the chair but failed.

Chuckling at his pathetic attempt I pull the matches out of my pocket and light one up.

"Let's play a game of truth or die, shall we?" I whisper from behind him and he tried so hard to turn around but he was completely chained down.

"Fuck you!" He shouts again and I press the burning match on his cheek, earning a loud cry from him.

"I'm not afraid to kill you Tyler, so lets play" I say again while he was weeping.

"Let me tell you the rules, I'll be asking all the questions and you answer them, if not. Well it's simple, you die" I say before pulling out another match.

"How pathetic are you?" I ask, ready to light up the match, because no matter what answer he gives me, it's gonna be wrong.

"What do you want from me!?" He cries and I shake my head.

"Tsk tsk tsk, wrong answer" I mutter and light up the match before sticking it on the same spot as before and he screams.

"How. Pathetic. Are. You?" I grit each word out.

"V- Very!" He cries out and I smirk. Pathetic and easy to break.

"Does it hurt?" I ask and walk around to stand in front of him, standing under the light so he can see me.

"You're crazy!"

I chuckle and light up another match before sticking it in the same spot that was becoming more of a hole in his cheek and he throw his head back, crying like a bitch.

"You haven't seen crazy Tyler, I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine, don't you like the way it burns? Or do you only enjoy it when you do it to someone who couldn't fight back?" I grit out and kept digging the match in his cheek till it snapped and got stuck in his flesh and blood trickled down his skin, satisfying the monster inside me and I pulled back.

"We will resume our little game Tyler, this is just the beginning" I mutter before turning around and walking out of the darkness.

"Finish this on him, I want him covered in spots when I come back" I grumble and push the box in one of my men's hands before climbing up the stairs.

My heart was thudding fast in my chest, not because I tortured someone, no.

Even after leaving the life of darkness behind me, torture and abuse was something I couldn't get myself out of completely.

Every now and then someone would come looking for me, trying to tear me down and torturing them had never made me feel the satisfaction I felt just now.

Knowing that he is the reason behind her pain and fear, I got an unknown pleasure after getting to hear him scream in pain, hearing the horror in his voice fueled the monster inside me.

I was afraid it would make me wanna do something I avoided for 7 years, avenging Delilah introduced me to a part of myself I thought I buried along with her.

I need to see Delilah, I need to calm the fuck down and I need her for that.

Rushing in the house I climbed up the stairs and went straight towards my room.

Walking in I saw Micah seated by the edge of the bed, busy on his phone while Delilah was peacefully asleep in the same position I left her.

Micah noticed my presence and turned around and immediately frowned.

"Did she wake up?" I ask him and he shook his head and stood up, shoved the phone down his pocket and walked over to me.

"You didn't kill him, did you?" He asked as if he knew what I really wanted to do right now but I rolled my eyes.

"No, he's still sucking air" I tell him and he look at me a second long with a look of suspicion before nodding his head.

"Jeez man, you smell" he mumble while scrunching his nose up in disgust to which I scoff and shove him away.

"Well I wasn't out collecting flowers for your ass, the basement smells like shit" I grumble and he chuckle, which I ignore and walk straight into the bathroom for a shower.

I was this close to snapping Tyler's neck today, because all I saw in him was the abuser of my little dove, the reason of why I had to drug her to sleep.

But I can't...I won't.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

End of chapter my lovelies!
Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!
Are you guys happy with what Tyler's getting tortured?
He'll get more of what he deserves
Like Nathan said, this is just the beginning ;)
H

appy reading my sweets!

Peace out✌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 438 9
- Sequel of Mafia's cruel love - NOTE: This Book can be read without reading the first one but still if you don't want to be confused at some point...
1M 29K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
180K 4.5K 22
Jk- Trying to escape? I breathed not able to speak anything. He was clenching his jaws & his hands formed a fist. He looked terrifying like a satan...
43.4K 1.5K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...