Cupid's Love - Bakugo Katsuki...

By abbyuniverse

A woman's inherent talent is to transform. UA fully realizes this when a new student enters the hero course a... More

* ੈ✩‧₊˚Overview * ੈ✩‧₊˚
♡*:.。.Chapter 1 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 2 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 3 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 4 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 5 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 7 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 8 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 9 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 10 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 11 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 12 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 13 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 14 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 15 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 16 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 17 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 18 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 19 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 20 .。.:*♡
♡*:.。.Chapter 21 .。.:*♡

♡*:.。.Chapter 6 .。.:*♡

664 16 0
By abbyuniverse

(。・//ε//・。)

Chapter 6 - Suprise Party

Bakugo crashed tumbling over the side of her desk as Y/n ducked and quickly trotted out of the classroom without a word. "COWARD!" Bakugo yells dusting off his uniform pant legs. As her footsteps echoes away from the classroom Mina perked up.

"Oh! now that she's gone, EVERYONE!" Mina called to the class "We have to do a welcome party tonight!" 

"Great idea Mina! Aizawa said she hadn't really experienced life outside of that fighting ring right?" Uraraka questioned "I forgot that. Kinda explains her whole vibe" Sero laughed "Well if she has only been out of that fighting ring for a couple of weeks maybe she hasn't had a lot of different foods? we should make a big dinner to share all different foods!" Mina proposed.

"I can make some deserts!" Sato exclaimed "Yeah! and I know a great place that sells some lovely fresh seafood!" "I can go and get some BBQ items from the grocery store!" "Oh, can I come? I can try and make something from my family cookbook!" "Bakugo could make his famous curry!" Kirishima proposed "What if it's a little too spicy for her? It could be her first time trying something spice?" "Hell, it's too spicy for me sometimes" "OI WHO SAID I WAS MAKING ANYTHING FOR THAT BIRD BRAIN" Bakugo yelled but got ignored by his classmates as they each planned out who was going to make what.

After a couple of hours, the dorm common room was filled with brightly coloured streamers. "We're back!" "You have better of gotten that garlic I asked for!" Bakugo yelled from the kitchen, Kirishima had eventually convinced the hot head to make a small pot of curry. 

As everything was eventually set up Kaminari perked up "SHES COMING" he yelled signaling everyone to get into place. As the door swung open several classmates popped some party poppers, in hindsight wasn't a great idea since it startled their new classmate as she entered.

"WELCOME" everyone yelled.

.

.

.

Y/n stood over the large dining table filled with several plates of food she had never seen before. Everything looked and smelt so different. She looked over anxiously to her classmates. "Go on!" Mina smiled, hesitantly Y/n started to place different bits of food on her place. Sitting down she took a small bite of a savory muffin Yoayarozu had made. It was a simple veggie muffin but as she bit into it her eyes glazed over.

"Oh gosh do you not like it" Momo spoke worriedly. The still girl looked up, shockingly there were little tears prickling the sides of her eyes "It's... good" she said chewing happily. "Try this Y/n!" "And this! It'll go great with this sauce" "Oh oh! This too" each of her classmates began hander her little pieces of food to try.

Soon the class had broken apart to enjoy the food for themselves, though Mina and Kirishima sat beside the girl telling her what items were what. "And this is some caramel fudge Sato made!" Mina grinned placing the small cube of fudge on her friend's lips, she opened her mouth cutely and chewed on it. 

.

.

.

FWISH

Suddenly Y/n's wings hyper extended knocking Kaminari over the back of the couch. "AH! Y/n you ok!?" Mina yelped ducking under her friend's wing. Looking at her face there was a pure look of delight. A blissful smile rose on her cheeks, she wiggled lightly as she let herself swallow the piece of fudge.

"I guess you really like that one" Kirishima laughed "Here wanna try a chocolate one?" he said handing her some chocolate fudge "mmm... that one," she said pointing to the plate of caramel fudge. "You like that one more? fair enough!" Mina smiled pushing the plate to the girl.

"Oi feather head" Bakugo threw down a bowl of steaming curry in front of her "Bakugo please don't say you made it as spicy as you usually do" "I DONT CHANGE MY GOD DAMN RECIPE! IF SHE DOESN'T LIKE IT BOO HOO" he yelled seating himself across from his new classmate.

The girl lifted the spoon to her lips, a chunk of chicken sat in the middle of the spoon's dipped surface. "You don't have to eat it Y/n-" Mina stopped as he classmate placed the spoon in her mouth. The group watched as the girl's wings shivered and jittered. A confused look was plastered across her face, she stuck the end of her tough out cutely. Smacking her lips she looked a little confused by the taste. "Hot" "Yeah I put chili in it" "Chilli" "Yeah makes shit hot" She nodded placing her spoon down.

"See Bakubro I told her there was too much spice in it--" Suddenly Y/n grasped the sides of the bowl and tipped the curry into her open mouth "WOAH" "Y/n that might be a little too much!" Mina cried watching her friend devour the medium bowl of hot chili curry.

Placing the bowl back down her chin and nose were smothered in curry sauce. Her wings fluttered excitedly before shoving the bowl back toward Bakugo. He looked at her baffled as she looked at him expectingly "more" "RUDE" he yelled "YOU LOOK GROSS, HAVE SOME MANNERS" He yelled.

Kirishima picked up a napkin and quickly wiped her face. "So you liked it?" Kirishima asked, she nodded her head enthusiastically. "Of course she did! my curry is awesome" "I'm pretty sure it burned a hole through my stomach the last time I tried eating some" Kaminari grumble from the couch.

"Oh, Y/n you got curry on your shirt! Wanna go upstair and change" Mina asked and the girl nodded. Mina took Y/n back to her room to change, when they came back down Y/n was in a ratty overside T-shirt and bike shorts, her shirt had ripped through the back to make room for her wings. 

"She's got such a tight ass, would love to see it out and about" Mineta hummed as she walked past, "Ew! Somone tie up Mineta! He's lost movie night privileges!" Mina yelps shielding Y/n's behind from the short boy. "On it" Sero called and before Mineta can make it out of the room Sero wraps his tape around the boy's body, "I'll just throw him in his room. Someone remind me to get him in the morning" Sero calls walking upstairs "Maybe we shouldn't remind him this time" "common he's still our classmate" "A person that pervs that hard on the new girl doesn't deserve nice things" Mina grumbles as she sits on the couch.

Y/n sits down on the floor on a pillow beside the couch. "I mean you do have a lovely ass Y/n, what's your workout routine?" He asked "15 years of being tortured and made to fight in a fighting ring"

.

.

.

"Right... sorry I forgot" Kaminari laughed awkwardly wandering off to grab some snacks "That's an easy as to shut him up" Kirishima laughed. "Let's begin this movie night people!" Mina called, "Movie night?" "Yeah! we usually all and watch a movie once a week as a class!" She explained.

"This would be so much better with alcohol" Sero sighed as the movie began "We don't need alcohol to enjoy our time together," Iida said sternly from his seat "Yeah but it'd make everything so much more entertaining" He sighed.

"Did you ever get to drink alcohol from where you were?" Jirou asked quietly to Y/n to make conversation "A little, sometimes the people who bet on me wanted to meet me and they let me sit with them at the bar. That only happened once or twice though"  "Why didn't it happen a lot?" she asked "One of them tried to grope me... I broke his arm" She stated "Badass" Jirou smiled raising her fist. Y/n was starting to understand most of the hand gestures the people around her were doing. She mimicked Jirou's gesture and the girl bumped her first into Y/n's.

As the movie started the finish most of her classmates had either gone back to their rooms to sleep or had fallen asleep. The only people left awake were Bakugo and Y/n with Sero, Kaminari, Jirou, Mina, and Kirishima all laid out on the couch cuddling or in Jirou's case laid out on the floor beside Y/n with her head lightly pressed into the side of Y/n's leg.

"Ugh, idiots" Bakugo grumbled standing in front of his friends. He slowly pulled Kirishima from the pile of friends and lifted him on his back. He turned to the elevator but saw Y/n beginning to pick up Jirou. "What are you doing?" he questioned, "What you are doing" she explained "These idiots will sleep down here all night if we don't move them" he rolls his eyes, "I usually take them back to their dorms" He explains leading the girl to the elevators.

This must happen a lot

Bakugo looked down at Y/n, her arms cradled Jirou she seemed very cautious about not disturbing the sleeping girl but didn't look to have any issue physically carrying her.

-------------------------------------- Bakugo's POV --------------------------------------

We stood in the elevator silently, I appreciated that this dork didn't talk much. I shifted slightly keeping my hands on Kirishima's legs as he sat like a fat bolder on my back. I could see Y/n in my periferals, she carried Jirou with no issue which wouldn't be hard, she was the smallest of the girls but even when we walked Y/n didn't seem to have any trouble. I kicked Kirishima's door open and threw him on his bed. He shot awake by the sudden movement but I slammed his door closed before he could speak to me. 

Looking to the side Y/n stood quietly holding Jirou "Right you don't know people's rooms" I sigh "Gimmie her, go grab Mina or some shit from downstairs and meet me on the 3rd floor" I tell her taking the sleeping girl from her. Without a word she walked back downstairs.

"Weirdo" I muttered watching her leave, we go through a system where Y/n brings the person to their floor and I take them to their rooms. I assumed she might have trouble with Kami or Sero, especially with how tall Sero was but as I turned the corner there she stood, obediently cradling Sero in her arms. It was almost creepy how consistent her timing was with carrying everyone up.

"I'll take him" I scooped the lanky freak and threw him into his room. Turning around I saw Y/n still beside me "What are you doing?" "Shouldn't I carry you to your room?" "WHAT! I don't need to be carried! I'd like to see you be able to even lift me you feathered freak" I regret what I said because suddenly my feet were off the ground and I was being manhandled by the new girl.

"OI THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" "taking you to your room" "I HAVE FEET I CAN WALK" I thrashed in her arms and she dropped me on my ass. I dusted off my pants, I'm shocked she was even able to carry me. She's not short but she's much smaller than I am. 

"Just go to your room you freak," I said before pacing down to my dorms.

---------------------------- Normal POV ----------------------------

Y/n made her way to her room, clicking it open and rolling into a ball on the big luscious bed. She let her fingers run across her feathers, following the grain of them and leading up to her shoulders. Her fingers followed the ridges in her skin, the indents of where her scars sat. She could remember most of the way they were formed but not the people who did them to her.

She closed her eyes trying to sleep. Flashes of blood splatter and the shine of chains cross her mind. A deep shrilled laugh gurgled in a man's thin throat. The man who set up the whole fighting ring. His bony fingers pressed into her throat and yellow teeth smiled down at her as she yelp in pain.

"A GIRL WORTH NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD SHE SPILLS" He cheers as the shadowed audience chants. He leaned in close to her, his bloodshot eyes and deep yellow pupils so close to her "SHES A FREAK! SHES A KILLER! SHES OURS!" He laughs shoving her onto her knees. Dirt smeared across her legs and knees. He leaned in close "No matter how much you struggle... I will own you... your soul... these wings" he grasps her wings tightly making her let out a yelp.

"Fight back... go on... it'll just make me more money" he laughed taking a knife and slashing it down her wing.

A scream ripped through the darkness as the muscles in her wing were slashed at. Blood and feathers flew into the air as her screams echoed in her mind. A hot flush covered her body as the girl slept. Even as she rests that place haunts her.

At that same time in another part of campus, a disheveled man sighs rolling back from his desk. Folders and papers are scattered across the desk with a computer sitting in the middle illuminating the room. His stubbled face glows in the darkness looking over the notes from the investigation. His screen showing news of the fighting ring he busted a month ago, news anchors report on the captives returning to normal life and urged all people in neighboring cities to keep an eye out for 2 men who escaped hero's custody.

Aizawa rolled leans in checking the time on his computer he realized how late it was, and decided to go home for the night. He started to shuffle the pages neatly before tucking them into a folder labeled:

"Y/N - ODYSSYS'S HARPY"

The next morning Mina knocked on the girl's door and asked if she wanted to walk to class with her. Mina and Y/n entered class together, Y/n listened to the side as Mina chatted to her other classmates about upcoming events and training plans.

"We still down to all go swimming this afternoon?" She asks, "Of course! I've been waiting to go swimming all week!" Kamiari beams "Yeah smells like it" Kirishima teased. Mina turned to Y/n who sat quietly at her desk "Oh Y/n we'd love to have you come as well!" Mina smiled.

Swimming?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 224K 101
Bakugou needs some new gear. Lucky for him, a new engineer has made her way to UA-- but God, does she push his buttons. This is a SLOW BURN Bakugou x...
537 16 13
(y/n) (l/n) wants to be a hero. Her family is broke and her dad's in jail, but she applies to UA's hero course nonetheless, along with her best frien...
16.8K 858 49
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...
798 89 37
Villains became friends As 2 worlds became one... With one goal To eradicate a common enemy... Bond got greater, stronger For the light always overco...