๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“”๐”๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ...

By blossoming_moon_

"One Ninja will rise above the others and become the Green Ninja. The ninja destined to defeat the Dark Lord... More

Book Cover
Season 1: Rise of the Snakes
5:33
00 | Bitter and Sweet
01 | Kids Are So Petty, But It's Okay Because So Am I
02 | Someone Should Had Stayed Behind
03 | Snakes Are Vampires Now
04 | No Wonder He's Alone
05 | Everyone Makes Mistakes... Well Expect Me
06 | Why Are Boys So Stupid?
07 | He's The Best Even If He Has A Mechanical Heart
08 | Jay's Turning Into A Snake, Yet He's Still Annoying
09 | Lou's Amazing Even Though He's Worse Than Sensei
10 | Kai Uses His Brain for Once, And Lloyd Is the Green Ninja
11 | We Have One Braincell and I Know For A Fact That None of Us Have it
13 | Kill The Goddam Snake, Garmadon Is Okay For Now
Season 1 Extra
Halloween Special
Season 2: Legacy of the Green Ninja
14 | Just Save The City But My Aunt Is Mad
15 | Ninja or Pirates? Doesn't matter Garmadon Wins
16 | Not Gonna Lie Evil Me Is Hot
Fan Art

12 | Pythor is My Mortal Enemy

182 7 8
By blossoming_moon_

"Do you ever get a little bit tired of life?"

Numb Little Bug – Em Beihold

0:40 ——o————— 2:08

🔁⏮⏸⏭🔀

What comes around goes around. And the next time I see you Pythor you will regret ever making me your enemy.

(Second Person P.O.V)

The Destiny's Bounty lurched rocking from each side as it flew throughout the storm. Rain poured down on the ship as lightning boomed illuminating the dark sky. You sat next to Jay in the dining room reading a book you had found.

"Why is it that Torchfire Mountain is the only place we can destroy the Fangblades?" Nya questions as she examines the four Fangblades that sat on the table.

"'Cause the Fangblades are made from the original teeth of the Devourer. They're so strong they can only break down in extraordinary heat," Kai explains as you continue to read "They both die at the end," and Jay drank some tea.

"Uh, could someone pass the salt?"  Jay asks as the Destiny's Bounty tilts, sliding the salt shaker towards him. "Hey, thanks," He smiled gratefully and sprinkled the salt over his sandwich.  Cole slid into the room, leaning on the doorway.

"Please. No one talks about food..." he groaned unsteadily as he lurched to the side along with the ship. "How much longer until we get there?" He wonders grabbing hold of the doorway.

"Not long..." Jay replies as you look up from your book. "Hey, Cole, you're looking a little green over there. How'd you like a mucus salt sandwich?" He asks holding up his sandwich for Cole to see only making him grow greener. Cole covered his mouth as he started to gag, he ran over to the edge of the ship throwing up which caused Jay to laugh.

"Jay..." you warn getting up from your spot and walking over to Cole. "Need any help?" You ask patting his back softly.

"...yeah..."

"Okay stay still," you utter, taking a deep breath you tried your best to concentrate on Cole, on his breathing, on his body temperature, the flow of energy within him. Soon enough Cole's body was surrounded by a soft, soothing light pink aura. His breathing steadied, color returned to his cheeks, and the sickness that had once gripped him began to recede. You open your eyes, a smile of relief spreading across your face as you see Cole's strength returning. "Oh thank the Goddess that it works!" You cheer.

"Have you done that before," Cole asks.

"No comment," you reply ignoring Cole.

"N/n answer me have you or have you not done this before?" Cole

"Oh my look at the time, let's go back inside I want to finish reading my book, and being outside right now will do you no good," you walk back inside Cole trailing behind you.

"Y/n! You did just try that for the first time!" Cole concluded as you sat back down next to Jay. "Are there any side effects?!"

"No, I don't..."

"Where is that little runt?" Kai wonders.

"You mean Lloyd?" You question quickly switching the subject so that you wouldn't have to deal with Cole's concerns.

"Yeah the little runt," he confirms as he plays around with the Fangblades.

"I do not have the energy to argue with you, but that's a great question. I haven't seen him since breakfast," you reply waving your hand to try and close the door, you sigh as you realize that you did not have telekinesis. Instead, you decide to summon some vines to close the door.  "He's likely either playing a game or training," you comment turning your attention towards your book.

↫↭↬

"Serpentine, it's time I Spinjitzu you back into the filthy holes you came from," Lloyd monologued using a weird accent as he began his training on the equipment. "Ninja kick! Tiger claw! Ninja, go!" He shouts spinning around but he trips on part of the machine. He was knocked back and forth between the turning equipment until finally landing on the floor groaning in pain. "At least Y/n wasn't here to see that..." he utters.

Before he could get up there was a malicious chuckle, and Lloyd vaguely saw Pythor before he disappeared, making the hairs on Lloyd's neck stand up as he tried to crawl away.

"What a joke. You were always a boy who chased stupid dreams," Pythor mocked grabbing Lloyd by the collar, as he reappeared before Lloyd who gasped in surprise.

"Pythor! How did you get aboard?" Lloyd wonders as he squirms in Pythor's grasp.

"You think I would allow the ninja to steal the Fangblades from me?" He retorted pushing the boy against a nearby punching bag and tying him there.

"Ugh! You'll never get away with it! Y/n is so gonna hurt you! Hey..." Lloyd shouts wriggling around. Pythor simply puts tape over his mouth.

"Oh, tsk, tsk, tsk, I wouldn't worry about that. As they say, out of sight, out of mind," Pythor hiss, turning invisible and leaving the room but not without shoving the punching bag.

Y/n, Lloyd called out hoping that you would answer but you didn't.

↫↭↬

You sit on your bed as Jay lays on the floor building a vacuum.

"You know I could have just bought one right?" You ask glancing at your brother.

"I know, but Ma and Pa had this lying around and they didn't know what to do with it so..."

"...so you just took it?"

"Bingo!"

"Hey, Jay?"

"Yes, N/n,"

"Uh..." you began. "Have you seen my necklace?" You wonder.

"Your necklace?"

"Yes,"

"You mean the necklace that you never take off, the necklace that you won't let anyone near? That necklace?"

"Yes," a lie as you did not want to ask about the necklace you wanted to ask something else yet you chicken out. "I just realized that I haven't worn it in a while, and I haven't seen it anywhere," a truth, you haven't seen your necklace since the day you guys when to the amusement park.

"Uh, I haven't seen it either but it's not like I am here all the time."

"Will everyone please place their seat back and tray table in the full upright and locked position? We have reached our destination: Torchfire Mountain. Give it a minute while we settle into position." Nya spoke, and you and Jay exchanged a look before standing up from your position.

"Why is she speaking like a flight attendant?" You wonder as you exit your room closing the door behind you.

"I have no idea but hey once we destroy the Fangblades I will help you find the necklace," Jay spoke as you guys walked towards the dining room. "Which reminds me have you seen the menace?" Jay asks and you have no idea who he is talking about.

"Kai?"

"No! But I can see why you would think he's a menace." He quickly replies.

"But he is a menace." You confirmed. "Think about it, Jay. I love Kai but he would cause an explosion just to make a cool exit. He has!" Jay thought for a moment before he nodded.

"I mean you have a point, but I was talking about Lloyd," Jay explains. "I haven't seen that kid since earlier today, no one has."

"Uh, I didn't realize." You admit, honestly, it wasn't as if you didn't care about Lloyd. It's just there are a lot of things that you have to handle - your homework, heir classes, training, finding any information that may be helpful in the future from the diary, helping Ash in any way you can, handling Jenise and Caspian, oh and don't get me started on The High Council they were getting on your last nerves.

"You don't think the kid's up to something do you?" Jay wonders, still not convinced that Lloyd has fully become one of the Good Guys.

"I don't think Lloyd is coming up with a new way to terrorize you, he's a good guy, but if it makes you feel better I'll go look for him and make sure that he doesn't do something 'evil'."

"Okay you go do that, I'll go and help the guys with the Fangblades." He agrees as you walk away from him and in search of Lloyd.  

↫↭↬

Finding Lloyd tied to a punching bag was not how you expected to find the boy. Did he somehow get tangled in it? No, that was unlikely, he has tape on his mouth it looks as if someone or something did this to him.

"Lloyd, what happened?" you wonder as you untied him.

Pythor, he replies your actions stop for a second unsure if you had heard him right.

"Pythor is here?" you ask, hoping, praying that the snake wasn't anywhere near you or your family.

Yes, Lloyd replies.

"Fuck," you curse finally freeing Lloyd from his restraints. "Come on, we had to warn the others, we don't know what Pythor will do, that sociopathic serpentine is capable of anything," you comment, but before you and he could leave you felt the Bounty rumble before tilting to the side causing you both to slide across the room.

"You okay?" Lloyd asks as he helps you back up.

"Yeah, I am, nothing that I haven't been through before," you assured the boy as you covered your body in a soft light pink aura - like you had done with Cole earlier - and just like that you were healed. "How are we going to tell the others about Pythor if the ship keeps moving like this?" you question holding onto the equipment.

"Uh..." Lloyd looks around the room before rushing over to the door, tripping twice before he gets there. "We can tell them through the intercom."

"That's not a bad idea."

↫↭↬

(Third Person P.O.V.) — With The Ninja

"Pythor's on board!" Lloyd's voice sounded over the intercom as the Ninja whipped their head around to see the sociopathic Anacondrai with the Fangblades in his hands.

"Sorry if I don't lend a hand, but I'm really in a rush. Got this whole Devourer thing going on." He chuckles. "Toodaloo." Pythor laughs waving goodbye to the Ninja turning around only to find Lloyd with a Bo staff, which he use to hit the Fangblades out of Pythor's hands.

"Woo! You did great Lloyd!" Y/n shouts as she rushes over to the Ninja to help them up.

"Where do you think you're going?" Lloyd asks glaring at the Anacondra, continuing to hit him.

"Ah. A little cliché, don't you think?" Pythor mocks which cause Lloyd to halt his hits - giving Pythor enough time to get the Fangblades back.

"Uh, cliché?" Lloyd tilted his head in confusion, not knowing what the word meant.

"I wouldn't expect a child to understand." Pythor rolled his eyes shaking his head dismissively.

"Hey, I've grown up a lot!" Lloyd exclaimed as he began to attack Pythor once more, but Pythor dodged each attack rather easily.

"Hm, puny strength," Pythor commented as he dodged each swing. "No fundamentals, sloppy footwork," The Anacondra laughed at him entertained by the young boy's feeble attempt at stopping him. "Do you think you can defeat me? Don't make me laugh!"

"I'm not trying to defeat you. I'm just trying to keep you busy until the cavalry arrives," Lloyd retorts with a smug smile as Nya, in her Samurai Mech, walks up to Pythor, who was backing away from the girl allowing Lloyd to kick him sending him against a wall. "Haha, I hit him. I hit him, guys!" he shouts proud of himself.

"That's great news greenie!" Y/n smiles as she almost lets go of Kai.

"Y/n!" Kai shouts as he feels Y/n lose her grip.

"Sorry, sorry," she apologizes, "It's not my fault that you guys are all heavy!"

"Oh, as much as I would like to play with your overgrown toys, I have a ride to catch," Pythor commented as he evaded Nya's attempts at catching him, he slithered on too fast for her. He made his way towards the ledge of the Bounty glancing down before he jumped off and landed on a Rattlecopter.

"No!" Lloyd shouts as he and Nya walk over to the ledge.

"Guys I need help here!" Y/n shouts. "I don't know how much longer I can hold onto Kai! Nya help!"

"Don't let go!" Jay's voice yells from over the edge.

"You think I don't know that?!" Y/n shouts back. "If you don't shut up I will let go of Kai!" She threatens the boy.

"Not even when we are about to die do those two stop arguing," Cole utters.

"It's normal for siblings to argue," Zane notes as he struggles to hold onto Cole.

"Well if they don't stop arguing and start helping they will be the death of us!" Before Y/n could say anything she felt her arms growing weak, and in a moment of weakness she let go of Kai causing the Ninjas to fall.

Before she could react her friends, her brother, and her Sensei were falling toward their deaths. And she made yet another brave and stupid decision, she jumped after them. She grew vines from her hands, one she wrapped around the ledge and the other around her team.

"Y/n!" Jay shouts as he holds onto the vines fearing for his life.

"Don't worry I have a plan!" she shouts back.

"Y/n remember what happened last time you said that?!" Zane yells.

"I do, but don't worry this time it will be different!" before anyone could argue Y/n swings the vine holding her team onto the ship.

"Oh, floor I have never been more happy to see you than right now!" Jay lets out a sigh of relief. Once she knew that they were saved she got rid of both vines letting herself fall. "Y/n!" She could hear Jay shout.

He's worried, how sweet. She thought she was falling to her death and yet she didn't feel anything. But she couldn't die here, she wouldn't so she summoned her wings and flew back on board.

"Y/n! You had me worried there for a second," Jay rushed over to the girl making sure that she wasn't injured. "Don't you dare do that again!" He hits the girl angry that she would do something so stupid.

"Okay I won't, I just wanted to show off!" She lies, and he knows that.

He knows her better than she would like him to. But for now, he will pretend to believe her, pretend that he doesn't know that she is not okay because he knows that she will only push him away.

"Come on, he's getting away." The girl exclaims changing the topic.

"Look, there!" Lloyd shouts gesturing over to the snake-themed helicopter flying away.

↫↭↬

Leaning against the wall Y/n watches as Lloyd emerges from inside with a long black briefcase. She could tell that he was struggling, to be honest, she couldn't understand how or why he had brought that thing. Once he got to the staircase he threw it down where it plopped down in front of the girl. She couldn't help but laugh, he looked so done with everything. 

"If Pythor returns the Fangblades to the City of Ouroboros, he'll awaken the Great Devourer," Wu spoke to the entire group as he sat on top of Nya's Samurai suit.

"Well, we're not gonna let that happen," she replies determination in her voice.

"Oh, what about me and Y/n?" Lloyd wondered as he brought over the Golden Weapons.

"Well, Lloyd like always we will stay in the Bounty," Y/n spoke walking over to the boy and helping him with the suitcase. "Because we are 'too important' since we are 'the chosen ones,' they can't risk us getting hurt or anything,"

"And like always you are right Spitfire, and we need you two to stay with the Bounty," Kai added.

"But did you see me kick him in the face?" Lloyd asks as Y/n places the weapons down "I'm an asset. I kick butt. And face." He kicks the air showing off his moves.

"Patience, kid. You guys are far too important now. Both of you have been chosen to defeat Garmadon. We can't have you guys dying on us." He explains. "Besides n/n don't you remember what happened last time you fought against Pythor?"

"Do not bring that up, I am prepared now it will not happen again." The girl argues, yet it will not change anything and she knows that, but one can dream can't they not?

"We don't know that, just have patience. We will defeat Pythor," Kai replies.

"Patience, hmm?" Sensei Wu questions, seemingly mocking the boy.  "Ah, the student has become the teacher." He adds.

"What do you say we play a little catch-up?" Jay proposed to his brothers as he picked up his nunchucks.

"It's my favorite game," Cole smirks as he grabs his scythe. The other two follow behind, as they cheered.

"Ninja, go!" The boys shouted using their Spinjitzu to jump off the Bounty summoning their vehicles a few feet away from the ship. Nya and Sensei follow the other leaving Y/n and Lloyd behind.

"We are going to follow them right?" Lloyd asks as the girl just smiles at him.

"Of course we are, Kai said we can not be involved in the battle, nothing about following them and making sure that they are okay. Besides we are watching over the Bounty," Y/n concludes as they make their way over to the Headquarters.

↫↭↬

"I've got him in my sights." Jay came in through the com as he found Pythor and his minions.

Inside the train, there was an extremely confused guide.

"Is this some kind of special tour?" The guide questions glancing at Pythor. God bless his heart.

"Oh, shut up and drive." Pythor orders shouting at the guide. As Pythor was being an asshole Skales notice some uninvited and annoying guests.

"Sir, the ninja are on our tail. They'll catch up with us in no time." Skales warns.

"Ninja." Pythor sighs.

They are rather annoying, why can't they just quit? He wonders, honestly, he is quite tired of them. Why can't they let him destroy the world in peace? He's not asking for much!

He grabs a microphone. "Good afternoon, my cold-blooded minions. If you look off to your left and behind you, you'll find a ninja. So annoying. So man your stations, chaps! We've got guests. Let's make sure we give them the ride of a lifetime,"  He finishes his speech as the Fangpyre turns the train into the Serpentine Express.

"What is that? A truck?" Kai questions as they drive up closer to the Serpentine Express.

"That is no truck. It is a moving fortress." Wu replies taking note of the details.

"Why do those snakes always have better stuff than we do?" Jay complains, and honestly, he is not wrong.

"Jay not now," Cole silenced the boy, knowing that he would complain for the rest of the time. "Right now we need to get close so we can get the Fangblades back." He orders as he drives his vehicle behind the Serpentine Express. Yet he couldn't get in that close as the tail connected to the back kept trying to hit him.

"Watch out!" Kai yells as he notes Cole struggling. "How are we supposed to get close to that thing?" Kai wonders, if to make matters worse the train came with weapons.

The guns shot and fired at the sky trying to knock Nya and Jay out of the sky, but thankfully the two maneuvered their vehicles dodging the shots fired their way. And out of nowhere themed bikes had flown off the train to chase down the Ninjas.

"Okay does no one else think it's unfair how many things those snakes have?" Jay questions, and he's not wrong the Serpentine have lots of weapons that the Ninjas don't.

"Jay!" Cole warned.

"Bring it on," Kai whispers as the Serpentine approaches him, he quickly takes care of them but it seems as though they are only a distraction as Nya is unable to get even close to the Serpentine Express as more bikes are deployed and guns fired in her direction.

"We've got company." She exclaimed worry lacing her tone, yet no reply from her Sensei, she looked up noticing that he was drinking tea. "Sensei!" She yells in frustration snapping the old man from his tea session. "Sensei come on, now it's not the time to drink tea!"

"Nya, dear it's always time for tea," The man mumbles setting down his teapot. "Let me see." He grabs the controls as he destroys two of the Serpentine's vehicles. "Oh, this is fun," He smiles softly.

"If we have any chance at getting on that truck, we need to work together," Cole orders everyone.

Up above Nya flew right next to Jay as an idea formed in her head. "I've got an idea. Jay, follow me. Zane, try to get in close and cool him off." She orders as she and Jay gain the attention of the turrets distracting them.

"Okay, I'm going in," Zane announced once the gunfire was no longer directed in his direction. He drives up close to the Serpentine Express and jumps on top knocking away the two Serpentine in the process. He threw his shurikens freezing the railway couplings. "Goodbye~" he waves before breaking them apart, successfully detaching the tail of the train from the rest allowing the Ninja to board the moving vehicle.

"All right. Nice one, Zane!" Jay praises his brother. "Now let's board that truck." The four got on board transforming the vehicles back to their golden weapons.

Back at the front of the Serpentine Express Skales keep on the lookout for the Ninjas. "We're running out of time. If the ninja stops us from getting to the City of Ouroboros, we may never awaken the Great Devourer." Skales reminds Pythor.

"Don't you think I know that?" Pythor wonders glaring at Skales. "Don't lecture me. Faster!" He orders the guide.

"I can't. If we drive any faster, the engine could explode." the guide warns, yet Pythor could care less.

"Fine, then I'll do it. Get out."

"Now?"

"Now." Pythor growls.

Without much choice, the guide jumps out.

"I hate snakes," he exclaims. Oh honey don't we all?

"Don't let them reach the front," Pythor orders Skales as he drives the vehicle.

"I'll personally see to it myself," Skales assures as he walks away.

"Let's split up." Kai looks at his brothers. "The last one to the front is a rotten ninja." They each took a different route with the same objective to get to the front.

"All right." Jay dropped down inside the train using his Spinjitzu, there was a group of Serpentine playing cards when they were thrown out the window by his Spinjitzu "Haha! Where'd everyone go?" he looked around the empty cabin expecting some enemies to greet him.

Kai decided that he was going to walk across the top of the train, it was a good idea until some Serpentine crawled out of the hatch blocking his way. This wouldn't be the first or the last time something like this would happen, as he would learn to find. One Fangpyre tried to take a step towards Kai, but the speed at which the vehicle was going caused the Fangpyre to be propelled through the air and off the bus.

Kai glanced back to watch the Fangpyre fly away, and just one moment of distraction caused him to get punched in the face and sent flying to the side of the vehicle once again holding for his life. While he was struggling Zane was inside with three Serpentine.

"Time to cool down." he hissed as he threw his shurikens freezing the Serpents solid. He glances out the window to see his brother dangling off the side.

"What? You try fighting up here." Kai hissed as he pulled himself back up, but this time he was met with three Serpentine who had been itching to punch him for a while now. Thankfully Nya landed on top providing aid to her brother.

"Mind if I interrupt?" She asks as the Samurai suit throws the Serpentines off the speeding vehicle. One jump and try to hit Sensei. Oh bad move, bad move indeed as Wu simply dodged the attack.

"Hmm, hold this, please," Wu asks as he hands his teacup to Chokun.

"Oh, yeah." Chokun pauses his actions taking the cup as Wu pours him tea. "Thanks." He bowed his head slightly but before he could even drink the tea Wu punched him off the train and caught the cup. Well, Chokun learned his lesson of not messing with Wu, just because he looks fragile doesn't mean he is.

"Thank you," Wu says as he sits back down on his spot.

More Serpentine swarmed the three.

"Watch out!" Kai yells gesturing towards a large sign ahead of them.

"Duck! Duck! Duck!" Wu shouts frantically to the Samurau yet her exosuit can't duck.

"I'm trying. I can't." Nya yells back but sadly they hit the sign leaving her behind alongside a Hypnobrai. The Serpentine left behind laugh, but that only made Kai mad as he Spinjitzu them off the roof.

"I told you to duck." Wu sassed the Samurai as she threw the sign away.

"I don't want to hear it." she groans as she starts up the rocket boosters of her badly beaten suit. Off they go to help the others.

Cole entered another cabin where he was quickly surrounded by Serpentines.

"End of the line, loser." Skales mocked confidently.

"I don't think so," Cole began. "There is only one person who can call me a loser, and sadly for you. You aren't her," Cole comments as he twirls his scythe around confidently before plunging it onto the floor. There was a rumble as he summoned his Tread Assault. He enjoys watching the Hypnobrai squirm away.

"No. No, no, please!" Skales pleaded once he heard a ticking sound, but it fell on deaf ears as Cole fired a missile at him and blasted him off the train, making the other Serpentine run away. Once they were gone he transformed his scythe back.

"I love this thing." He exclaims happily looking at his scythe with pride. He turns around and sees Nya open up the roof allowing everyone to jump in.

"Cole. Good to see you." Sensei Wu greeted his student as Nya placed him down.

"Good to see you too," Cole replies as the others walk over to them.

Unlike the others who had gotten inside the cabin, Kai was still up above next to Nya when the vehicle started to shake and stir causing him to lose his balance falling into Zane's arm.

"Heh. Nice catch, Zane." Jay complimented the Nindroid as he placed Kai gently on the floor.

At least Y/n wasn't here to see that, Kai thought now if she had been here he would have never been able to live down.

"The last one's a rotten ninja," Cole told the others as Kai ran up to the door.

"Ah, so be it. But one more car to go." He looked into the small window as he announced it to the others. "Pythor's in there with the four Fangblades. Who's first?" He wonders but before anyone can respond, Wu runs in and detaches the car. Man is fast for his age honestly, but what can one expect?

"Sensei!" Jay shouts out in shock reaching for his master.

"What are you doing?" Cole demanded as the distance between them grew.

"My destiny is to face Pythor alone. Your destiny is to look after Lloyd and Y/n. This is where we must part ways." Wu told his students bidding them goodbye for now.

"This is turning into a habit with him." Kai looked out ahead yelling in frustration. "How do we get off this thing?!"

"Honestly where is Y/n when we need her?"

"Save and sound in the Bounty," Zane replies as he continues to watch his Sensei ride into the sunset.

↫↭↬

(Second Person P.O.V)

"Ah! The Lost City of Ouroboros." Lloyd gasped looking out at the window as you steered. You had originally let the boy steered as he wanted to learn but as you quickly figured out letting him take control would only let you guys to your doom.

"Maybe it's the way you say my name...Maybe it's the way you play your game...But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you...But it's so good, I've never dreamed of anybody like you,"

"Want me to change the song?" Lloyd asked as he put some music in the background, mostly because there was no one around to stop him.

"No, I like this song," You reply as you pick up the pace. "And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime...and I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine..." You sang as the ship sped up. "'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions, wishin' on everyone that you'd be mine, mine... and I see forever in your eyes. I feel okay when I see you smile, smile..."

"I didn't know that you could sing," the boy admits as he watches you sing.

"Well, there's a lot of things you don't know about me."

"Wishin' on dandelions all of the time...Praying' to God that one day you'll be mine...Wishin' on dandelions all of the time, all of the time.

"Is it weird that I want to know more about you? No, I want to know everything about you," Lloyd says as he also starts to sing. "I think that you are the one for me...'Cause it gets so hard to breathe...When you're looking at me, I've never felt so alive and free. When you're looking at me, I've never felt so happy."

You didn't know how to reply to him, so you did what you do best—avoid the topic and focus on the song.

"And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime...And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine."

Which reminds you: how does Lloyd know about this song? You thought that he only knew about evil things; well, that was just your conclusion, and now you realize that you were wrong.

"'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions, wishin' on everyone that you'd be mine, mine... and I see forever in your eyes. I feel okay when I see you smile, smile." You continue to sing as you search for your friends.

"Wishing on dandelions all of the time...I'm praying to God that one day you'll be mine. Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time,"

"Dandelion, into the wind you go...Won't you let my darling know?" You didn't notice it before since you were panicking but Lloyd has a nice voice.  Where did he learn to sing? Or is he just naturally talented?

"Dandelion, into the wind you go; won't you let my darling know that?"

↫↭↬

(Third Person P.O.V.) — With The Ninja

The group of Ninja and Samurai sat in place, lounging around on the train. Cole was on the brink of taking a nap, Kai was staring off into space, and Jay tried his best to keep himself entertained while Zane was meditating.

"This is boring." Nya sighed with an unamused tone in her voice.  Out of nowhere, a hook attached itself to the train, dragging the Ninja toward their new destination.

"Lloyd! Y/n!" The group exclaimed in sync, ecstatic to see the two troublemakers.

"Hook, line, and sinker. We got them, Y/n" Lloyd exclaimed, giving the older girl a high five.

"To Ouroboros as fast as you can," Kai ordered the duo, as time was not on their side, but when has it ever been?

"Aye, aye, captain," Y/N spoke as she spun the wheel upwards, allowing the train below to lift off the ground as the Bounty got higher into the air. The lost city is within sight amongst the sea of sand.

"Spitfire put us down right after that truck," Kai instructed, yelling up to the girl. Lloyd lowered the hook while Y/N lowered the shop, safely landing the Ninja on the ground. Y/N parked the Bounty and Lloyd grabbed her hand, pulling her after him.

"Come on, Y/N!" he insisted. They both slid down the chain, catching up to the Ninja. Running behind them, she could see ominous clouds form, darkening the sky as the ground began to turn bright, venomous green.

When they finally made it to the center of the city, Y/N was not prepared for what she would see. The ground began crumbling and shaking. Not far away was Sensei Wu; he was holding Pythor in place so the Anacondrai couldn't escape.

Something is wrong, Y/N concluded.

I don't like this one bit, Lloyd replies, glancing worriedly at his uncle.

"What's going on?" Kai asked aloud, looking through the holes in the stones. "What's that creature underground?"

Y/N locked eyes with the colossal monster. Its violet eyes glinted in the darkness, causing a chill to go up her spine. And in that moment, she knew what the monster was.

"You must do everything in your power to stop the Great Devourer. Go, ninja! Go!" Sensei Wu orders his students with desperation in his eyes.

"No, Sensei..." Kai pleaded, refusing to let his master go. The old man had a serious look on his face as he gave him a nod.

The ground rumbled, bursting open, as a large mass of dark olive green slick scales shined in the dark. The beast stretches its body high into the sky, almost touching the clouds. Lightning illuminated its face, showing off its large fangs.

The team could only stand and watch in horror at what should have never seen the light of day awaken to bring in the end.  Fear loomed through the air, keeping everyone's feet planted on the ground, staring at the best and snarling its fangs. It dives down, snatching up Wu and Pythor and consuming them whole.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 1.7K 56
Lloyd Garmadon is the only Garmadon child that the ninja know of. Or do they. Hidden among their 5 person group is Lloyds older sister. Y/n Garmadon...
74.6K 1.6K 28
*COMPLETED* *REWRITE IN PROGRESS* ______ (Y/n) is one of the most wanted criminals where she lives. She steals in order to survive. One day while rob...
5.6K 141 16
All Y/n knew from the beginning was cruelty. Her alleged father, his right-hand man, and her sister always seemed out to get her. Even the lowly serv...
7.6K 311 35
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) โœฟ"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...