𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓔𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲...

By blossoming_moon_

"One Ninja will rise above the others and become the Green Ninja. The ninja destined to defeat the Dark Lord... More

Book Cover
Season 1: Rise of the Snakes
5:33
00 | Bitter and Sweet
01 | Kids Are So Petty, But It's Okay Because So Am I
02 | Someone Should Had Stayed Behind
03 | Snakes Are Vampires Now
04 | No Wonder He's Alone
05 | Everyone Makes Mistakes... Well Expect Me
06 | Why Are Boys So Stupid?
07 | He's The Best Even If He Has A Mechanical Heart
08 | Jay's Turning Into A Snake, Yet He's Still Annoying
09 | Lou's Amazing Even Though He's Worse Than Sensei
11 | We Have One Braincell and I Know For A Fact That None of Us Have it
12 | Pythor is My Mortal Enemy
13 | Kill The Goddam Snake, Garmadon Is Okay For Now
Season 1 Extra
Halloween Special
Season 2: Legacy of the Green Ninja
14 | Just Save The City But My Aunt Is Mad
15 | Ninja or Pirates? Doesn't matter Garmadon Wins
16 | Not Gonna Lie Evil Me Is Hot
Fan Art

10 | Kai Uses His Brain for Once, And Lloyd Is the Green Ninja

309 16 16
By blossoming_moon_

"I'd like to tell you all the story of a boy. We'll call him tall and blue-eyed Percy, but this isn't just Percy's story there's a girl and we'll call her me,"

Goodbye Percy – Maggie Jean Martin

0:09 —o——————— 3:56

🔁⏮⏸⏭🔀

"Some things are not just up destiny and we can choose how they end," Grandmother once told me, yet that look on her face said the opposite.

(Second Person P.O.V.)

It was late into the evening, you were in your room as everyone went about their nightly routines. You had spent the last two hours trying to figure out what you needed to achieve your True Potential.

What is holding you back?

Could you even achieve your True Potential?

You are not an elemental master, you know that, Wu knows that, so why do you believe that you can reach your True Potential? Even if you could many things are holding you back from your True Potential. You've yet to fully accept your parent's death, you are still hiding who you are from your brother and friends, and you feel horrible and guilty for not being able to protect Lloyd.

Deciding that you need a break from your thoughts, you focus your attention on your phone. Unlocking it and looking through the contact list as the screen illuminated your face. There are various numbers listed, you scroll down searching for a specific person. 'Mom's first mistake,' it read, and the picture accompanying is of a teenage boy around the age of fifteen, he smiles brightly as his short platinum blonde hair was being pulled.

You clicked the contact dialing the number, holding the phone up to your ear hoping that someone would pick up, but the chances are slim to none, yet you held onto hope. You waited for a few seconds before being sent to the machine.

"Hey," You started, "It's been a while... I don't know what I am doing," You admitted knowing that no one would hear this. "It's been about half a year since you and Atsuki have gone missing and since... mom and dad..." You could not finish your sentence.

"A lot has happened since I came to live with the Ninja, I meet new people, even meet someone that reminds me of you and Atsuki. I even participate in the Ninjago Talent Show, and we won! Did you see me? Akito where are you? I need you, I need you and Atsuki to come back home, I need to know that you are okay. You are not dead are you?" You ask your voice barely above a whisper.

"Please come back," You beg before hanging up. You felt such sadness, but that was quickly replaced by anger. Anger at yourself, anger at your parents, anger towards those creatures.

"How I hate this," You whisper, tears forming, you hate how you had to leave your parents behind, hate how there was nothing you could have done, hate how Ninjago High Council is treating you and your family as pawns in their twisted games.

Don't let this anger consume you, let it drive you.

"Shit, you are back," You sigh, hearing the voice from before. "I am getting tired of hearing you and Lloyd in my head, cause it means that I need psychological help,"

And I am getting tired of trying to give you advice just for you to completely ignore it, the voice retorted.

Before you could argue you notice something red run into Wu's room. Tilting your head you stayed there for a moment, before standing up and exiting your room to investigate.

If I died tonight, Jenise and Caspian better have my replacement ready, you thought as you stay eerily silent creeping into the room, gently nudging the door open noting Kai wearing the Green Ninja suit. He stood in front of the mirror as he dance and twirled like he had no audience. You pulled out your phone starting to record the scene in front of you. This is good blackmail, gotta show Lloyd once we get him back, you smile mischievously.

"Whoo-hoo!" He shouted ecstatically punching the air and enjoying himself. You wondered if this was an invasion of privacy, but he started it, so this is getting even. Yeah, that is what this is. "Fiyaaa!" He shouts moving his arms around chanting commands so his powers will do as he wants it, "Unlock Fire! Uh, Fire go! Shoot flames!"

He's persistent, you acknowledge laughing softly at his actions.

"Oh, come on. Everyone else can do it. So can you," He groaned, growing frustrated by the second. "BRING HEAT!"

Feeling a tap on your shoulder, you turn around, noting Jay, Cole, Zane, and Nya standing there wondering where Kai could be. You smile at them gesturing towards the room, they slowly crept inside while Kai had his back turned, and you follow behind with the phone in hand ready to capture this moment.

Kai had gotten down doing push-ups with one hand, once he jumped to his feet he look into the mirror seeing everyone's reflections. Whipping his head around as everyone laugh at his actions he jumped a bit surprised.

"Very nice. Perhaps if you tried the phrase 'Fire dork,' maybe it might work," Cole teased a mischievous smirk lacing his features.

Kai removes his mask, you notice that his ears were a bit red. He must be embarrassed right now. "How long have you all been watching?" Kai asks turning his attention towards the group.

"We just got here," Nya began "Y/n has most likely been here since the beginning,"

"Yeah, red, is right. I have been here for too long," You reply quickly showing him the video, his face scrunching up in displeasure, his caramel brown eyes meet yours pleading for you to delete the video.

"The Green Ninja suit," Jay's face lit up as a child on Christmas. "That's awesome!" He exclaimed.

"Well, I was looking for some kind of clue from Sensei and then I found this," Kai reply gesturing to the suit warily.

"But you know only he who is foretold to face Lord Garmadon is destined to be the Green Ninja," Zane reminded his face full of excitement as he mention the destiny of the Green Ninja, "and only he should wear the Green Ninja outfit. So Sensei would most likely be very..."

"I know, I know," Kai begins as he walks over to the window. "But I thought if I just tried it on, it might help me see my True Potential," He sighs his eyes carrying sadness and disappointment. "It's not fair that you guys have unlocked your cool powers and I still haven't..." His words faded off as his shoulders hunched down. "Besides, Sensei's gone and we don't know when he's coming back..."

"Hello? I'm home," Sensei Wu's voice calls out as he opens a door.

"Sensei!" Everyone except you and Kai exclaimed in glee, running off to greet the old man.

"Wu's truly like the devil, can't even mention his name without appearing, but he does have perfect timing," You utter, glancing over to Kai you could not help but chuckle he was panicking as he scrambled to get out of the Green Ninja suit. "Better be quick Kai," You advise as you left the room allowing him to change.

Y/n?

Yes, Lloyd?

I am... I... how much longer do I have to...

His voice trailed off, and after a long conversation with Lloyd's voice you had realized that his voice was not your delusion but rather you could hear his thoughts, and vice versa. You still did not know why but you will ask Wu.

I don't know Lloyd, just hold on. We will get you back, I promise

You waited for a response but none came he must have fallen asleep. Making your way towards the upper deck you hear a lot of noise - now this would have been normal if you didn't hear fighting. Before you could figure out what was happening the noise dialed down.

"He is the reason I left. For as long as Pythor has Lloyd, he will be our guest," Wu clarified as you were climbing the stairs.

"We have to live with this guy?!" Cole asks in complete shock and distaste.

"But Sensei, he has four arms!" Zane points out, only raising more questions.

"Uh, must I remind you ever since he turned evil, he's been trying to get our Golden Weapons?" Jay reminded shaking his head and finally reaching the top you could see what, or rather who, the boys were talking about.

"ENOUGH!" Sensei Wu snapped at his students making both you and Nya flinch. Silently walking over to Nya trying to get a better look at Wu's guest.

"Yes, sensei," The boys replied in sync and obedience biting their tongues.

"This isn't about the weapons. It's about my son," He spoke with urgency and transparency. You were finally able to get a good look, he was tall, taller than Cole - and Cole's a giant - he has red scarlet eyes similar to yours that night, but the most peculiar thing is those faint silver face markings, peculiar because it made him feel more human. "Luna?" Garmadon asks examining your face.

"No, Luna's my grandmother, I am Y/n," You clarify stepping forward.

"You look so much like her," He notes.

"I have been told," You ended the conversation turning your attention over to your sensei.

"We have far more important matters,"

↫↭↬

"Where are we at with the four Fangblades?" Wu asks once you made it to the headquarters.

"Oh, Pythor's managed to take the first two, but there's still two left," Jay answers as he fidgets with his hands. "But here's the good news," Jay began gesturing for someone else to finish.

"We only need one to prevent him from unleashing the Great Devourer," Cole finished.

"Y/n have you found a way to..."

"No, and next time please give me any important document before the threat arises so I can be fully prepared,"

"Okay," Wu replies turning his attention to Zane. "Any luck finding their whereabouts?"

"No, but the falcon is programmed to alert us if he sees any suspicious activity," Zane replies.

"Good. If we find the Fangblade, we find Lloyd," Sensei explains before turning his attention over to the Smith siblings. "Kai and Nya, prepare the deck and double-check the anchor. We need to be ready when we first get word of activity," Sensei ordered, Kai kept glancing at Garmadon doing his best to be intimidating but ultimately failing.

"Yes, Sensei," Both siblings bowed.

"I have my eye on you," Kai informs as he gestures to Garmadon, who simply ignores him. Kai wasn't watching where he was going and walk right into the wall, you laugh lightly as Nya walk back into the room dragging Kai out.

"Zane, did you say the Falcon was...programmed?" Wu asks Zane with confusion written on his face.

"Haha. Okay, Sensei. I don't know where to start," Jay began.

"He wasn't talking to you," You reminded.

"Y/n, shush, I am telling the story," Jay shush you, deciding on ignoring him you walk over to Garmadon.

"So," You began, "Where have you been?" He looks down, raising a brow confuse by your sudden interest. "You know so I can tell Lloyd that he was right and that his dad had a good, better than good reason to leave him all alone..."

"I did not leave my son alone, I left him with his mother," He tried to protest.

"His mother left him behind, so explain," You order glaring at him. Garmadon didn't reply lost in thought, it took him about a minute or two before he got the courage to speak.

"I am not the same person I was, I could not let Lloyd follow the same path as me, I want the best for him,"

"How did that turn out?"

"As you can see, not well,"

"Yeah, because you just act and did not think things through. Guess that's where Lloyd gets it from. You need to listen to..."

"Yeah, I know, I know, listen to you, but you don't even listen to me when you do something stupid Lu..." He stops himself, glancing at his surrounders he remembers where he is and who he is talking to. This child is not Luna, he thinks glancing down at you, but she acts so much like her.

"You were about to say, Luna," You guess, by his reaction, it seems you are right. "I know that look, it's the same one Wu gets now and then when he is talking to me. He sees her in me, everyone does, and I know that you, Wu, and she were the closest of friends so I know that you see her in me, just remember that I am not her,"

"I know that and I don't mean to con... see... ugh... the way we ended things was... I just..." The man in front of you struggled to form a sentence, but you understood what he was trying to say.

"I am not Luna, but I know she forgave you, she told me long ago," You admitted

"She knew," Was all that he replied.

"Of course, she knew, Grandma could see the future, remember?" You sigh, remembering all of her advice, which now made more sense. "Anyway Lord Garmadon I need food and need to tell Lloyd that you are here, so bye," You exited the room leaving behind an extremely confused Garmadon.

↫↭↬

It was decided that Garmadon, would room with the boys - they were more than annoyed with this decision but what could they do? Nothing. Jay used this excuse to try and force you to cook lunch which you quickly reject, you tried your best not to cook as the boys would make you a designated cook alongside Zane, which you did not want. Even though Jay whine and beg he did not succeed, which is why you find yourself in this predicament.

"Y/n, I cannot cook whatever Garmadon wants to eat," He whines as he read the ingredients.

"What did he ask you to cook?" You wonder walking over to him.

"Condensed evil, supposed to be low in fat and high in protein," He replies, you read over the ingredients noting that some of the ingredients you did not have at the moment.

"Is it meant to be cooked or not?" You wonder glancing over at Jay who simply shrugs. "Okay, I will just cook it then," You concluded knowing Jay wasn't being helpful at all.

"But what about the ingredients?" Jay questions.

"How about we replace some of these things with the stuff we have here?" You suggest, your brother quickly nodded.

"That's a great idea," Jay replies as he searches the cabinets for replacements, and so you began making Garmadon's food.

↫↭↬

After about an hour or so you were finally able to finish lunch. You grabbed the food setting it on the table. You use your powers to bring the bowls of food as balancing the bowls would just end in disaster - Jay had tried to balance the bowls and started strong but quickly lost balance - glancing at the table you notice that almost everyone was there.

You pass everyone their plates as they murmur a couple of "thank you," as you pass Lord Garmadon his food you hear a couple of quiet "ew", ignoring them you set down your bowl and went back to return the apron.

You sat next to Kai as Jay had begged you so he could sit next to Nya, you agree because one, he was being far too annoying and two, if you did not agree right now he would have kept bringing this up. You notice that Kai had been glaring at Garmadon, you simply sighed as you continue to eat.

"Y/n!" Kai whisper-yelled at you. "What the fuck did you and Jay cook for Garmadon?!"

"I made fukomaki, katsudon, ramen, and..."

"But why does his look so different?!"

"Oh because he ask Jay to put some 'condensed evil' on it, and we had..."

"What?!" Kai wonders, "Did you touch that?!"

"No, he gave us the recipe on how to make it but we didn't have all the ingredients so Jay and I improvise, hope he likes it," You reply honestly. Kai sat visibly disgusted by Garmadon's dinner.

"What's he eating?" Cole whispers to Kai but you overhear it anyway.

"Condensed evil," Kai replies raising an eyebrow at the food.

"It's supposed to be low in fat, and it doesn't taste as bad as it looks," You added smiling softly at the boys. "Garmadon be honest how does it taste? We didn't have all the ingredients so Jay and I improvise," You turn your attention to the man sitting beside you, hoping that he enjoys the food. Even though you do not cook as frequently as the boys, you put your whole heart and soul into your cooking.

"It's good, though I have to admit that I would have never guessed you would change the maggot with chicken," The man smiles as you continue eating minding your business and letting him be.

↫↭↬

After lunch, you spend the rest of your day reading the diary. Trying to find anything about the Great Devourer, you learn so many new things about the history of Ninjago, but nothing about how to stop the Great Devourer from being awakened. You do know that it has a small weak spot at the top of its head, which is just fantastic because it's a giant fucking snake how are you gonna even get close to it to hurt it?

"This is bullshit," You sigh closing the diary.

"You said that so often that I have to question if it's bs or if you are being dramatic," Nya says.

"I am not being dramatic, I have not found anything about stopping the Great Devourer, and the only useful information I have is its weakness..."

"Isn't that good? If Pythor awakens the Great Devourer at least we can stop it,"

"See here when I said it's bullshit because it has a small weakness on the top of its head meaning that..."

"It's useless because of how big the Great Devourer is,"

"Bingo," You snap your finger. "Now tell me am I being dramatic or is this actual bs?" You question a mischievous smile lacing your features.

"It's bullshit," Nya admitted.

"Anyway, what's up?" You ask, gesturing for her to enter the room.

"Nothing just bored honestly," Nya replied. "But I was wondering if you could let me borrow your copy of 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone,' mine got burned..." She didn't finish the sentence you knew what she wanted to say.

"Yeah so did mine. I bought a whole new set but it's not the same,"

"Something bothering you?"

"Yeah, but I..." you trailed off, unsure what to say.

"You want to talk about it?"

"Honestly I don't know, I mean I..." You sighed, "My book got destroyed in the fire but I got a new one, and it doesn't bother me but what bothers me is that one of the few things that I had left of my mom is gone," You admitted, you haven't told the boys, hell you haven't told Jay about it. "Sensei had given me my mom's diary or something like that, it was mostly a sketch book, but it got destroyed,"

"Were you close with her?" Nya sat next to you.

"Extremely close, she was always there for me, she always seem to have the answer to everything. She was just an amazing person and a great mother, she was also a fantastic cook," you smile remembering all those times with your mom. "Do you remember your mom?" You ask the girl, her ocean-blue eyes darkening.

"Honestly no, I don't remember my parents, any time I think about my mom or dad all I see is Kai, he has been there for me since our parents..." You could tell that she was trying to find the right words. "...disappear..." Nya wanted to say left but that didn't feel quite right. "Kai is the one who was there for me when I was sick, on my first day of school, when I build my first invention, all I know about my parents is what Kai tells me, but I don't have a connection to them like he does, they are strangers to me... is... is that bad?"

You didn't know what to say, all you could do was hug your friend. Nothing you could say would help besides actions speak louder than words don't they?

"Do you want to sleep with me tonight?" You wonder. "We could watch the Harry Potter Movies, and after that, we could... uh... we could..."

"Watch some Marvel Movies?" Nya proposed.

"Yeah, that would be great so?"

"Count me in, just let me go get my stuff,"

↫↭↬

(Third Person P.O.V)

It was the next day, Y/n and Nya stayed the whole night talking and gossiping. Y/n had even told Nya that she had been hearing Lloyd's voice in her head which the young girl found more than weird but her older brother is a Ninja, she is currently living with the Lord of Evilness, and her best friend is someone who is most definitely a noble, so Y/n having a weird telepathic link with Lloyd wasn't that out of the normal.

"So do you have any idea why you and Lloyd can hear each other?" Nya asks stealing some fruits from Y/n.

"Zero clue," Y/n replies as she takes a bite out of a piece of pineapple.

"Does the diary have anything?"

"The diary hasn't been much help at all, I mean I learned a lot about my family but like anything important? No, I have learned nada,"

"Can I see the diary?"

"You can but Wu said that anyone outside of my family cannot read it, so I don't know how much that will help," Yet Y/n still handed the diary to her friend. Nya open the diary yet she saw nothing, all the pages were blank.

"Okay, you were right, I have to say I hate your grandmother - no offend of course - but why did she have to do this?" Nya wonders putting the diary down.

Y/n sighs, "Well this dude's name is Ken or Chan... honestly forgot his name but basically before anyone could read this diary but this dude decided to use the information inside it to cause chaos and instigate a war so Grandma decide it would be best for only her descendants to be able to read it," Y/n explain as best as she could honestly she didn't read that session fully she just scanned it.

"Okay, so what I am hearing is power-hungry men cause lots of damage, sounds about right," The young girls exchange a look before they burst out laughing Nya had just quoted a line from one of the girl's favorite novels.

"So what do we do?" Y/n asks continuing to eat.

"About what exactly?" Nya wonders as she takes out her phone. "If you are talking about what we are going to do with our day then we can take a break we deserve one, if it's about the kid then I have no idea, and if it's about Lord Garmadon then we need to watch Kai instead,"

"Talking about Kai why is he so obsessed with proving that Garmadon is evil? Like we know he is but why?"

"He is convinced that if he stands up to Lord Garmadon it will help him find his True Potential and he will become the Green Ninja," Nya summarizes as she scrolls through one of her many social media apps.

"He does realize that to reach one's True Potential he has to overcome what's holding him back internally right? Not something external like Garmadon. Kai needs to relax, why is he so..." Y/n trailed off trying to find the right word to describe her stubborn friend.

"Stubborn? Obsessed? Crazy? I could go on I mean he is my brother and man is something else alright," Nya comments taking her eyes off her phone for a few seconds. "I mean I understand why Kai is like this giving that he had to grow up quicker than others, we both did, but sometimes I wish that he could stop and listen to what others have to say," Nya sighs annoyance lacing her features.

"Kai..." The door burst open cutting your sentence short.

"Y/n here you are! I have been looking everywhere for you," Jay's annoying voice spoke. "We need help with the weather,"

"What do you want me to do about it?"

"Use your powers to change it!"

"I don't know how to do that!"

"Then what do you know how to do Y/n!"

"I can do a lot of things, like send people to jail for liking the color blue or for kissing their pillows,"

"You will never let me live that down will you?!"

"No never! What kind of loser kisses their pillows!"

"This loser!" Jay shouts, the siblings stop their argument for a moment before Y/n burst out laughing.  "Shut up you know that I didn't mean that, and so what if I may have kissed my pillow but at least I don't fall in love with killers or..."

"He is just misunderstood..."

"He has killed thousands of people!"

"I can change him!"

"He is not real!"

"You are not real!"

"What does that even mean?!"

"It means for you to..." Nya slaps her hand on top of  Y/n's mouth.

"What was it that you needed it, Jay?" Nya asks her voice was soft but there was a menacing undertone.

"Oh, hi Nya," Jay turn his attention to the girl. "I was sent to ask Y/n if she could do something about the storm," He spoke softly his demeanor changing.

"So quick to change his whole vibe as long as Nya is present," Y/n utters glaring at her brother. "Tell Kai that I cannot change the weather, what happen that time was out of my control, like literally I wasn't in control, and I don't want to do that again,"

"You don't have to, I get it, I just came to ask you because Kai is stubborn and I don't feel like arguing with him it takes years off my life," Jay nodded, walking over to his sister and patting her head. "I will see you guys later," he left the room with that.

"Honestly Nya what do you see in that boy?" Y/n wonders filled with confusion. "Like, he is not all that, so what do you see in my annoying brother? Did you know that he almost choked on some boba before you and Kai came because he didn't know that it had tapioca pearls?"

"But aren't tapioca pearls boba?" Nya asks in confusion.

"Yeah but Jay didn't know that," Y/n replied both girls started laughing.

↫↭↬

It has been almost a whole week with having Lord Garmadon as a roommate, and honestly, he wasn't that bad as Zane put it "When he isn't so focused on trying to turn Ninjago into his image, he's quite fascinating," and he was not wrong. Garmadon reminds Y/n of her paternal grandfather such an interesting man they both are. Yet Y/n couldn't help but notice how Garmadon would push her away. One could argue that it's because Y/n is a Ninja, and they are enemies after all.

But they both knew the truth that it didn't matter if Y/n was a Ninja, what mattered is the fact that Y/n is an exact copy of her maternal grandmother, someone that has been long gone. Someone that neither Wu nor Garmadon could forget, someone who they love dearly, someone who had a bad ending with both brothers, someone who sacrifice herself for them over and over again, someone who is not Y/n yet they can't help themselves and see Luna in Y/n.

"Child, how old are you?" Lord Garmadon asks the young girl, turning her attention away from her sparring partner, Y/n is surprised, to say the least.

"Pardon me?"

"Your age," He repeats.

"Oh, thirteenth I will be fourteen in the winter," She replied confused about why the Lord of Evil would want to know her age. "May I ask why you are asking such a question?"

"For no particular reason," and with that he left leaving behind two confused siblings.

"That was not weird at all," Jay joked trying to ease the tension.

↫↭↬

It had been a couple of days since that weird interaction between Y/n and Lord Garmadon and as each day pass they became weirder and weirder. At one point Garmadon had asked Y/n what her opinion on the name "Oliver" was and Y/n didn't know how to respond.

"How haven't you been driven mad by him?" Cole wonders as he gestures over to Garmadon who was currently playing a video game by himself.

"Honestly I have spent a lot of time with Jay and his idiotic ideas that Garmadon is nothing by comparison," the young girl explained as she scrolled through her socials.

"Which brings up my next question how haven't you killed Jay yet?" He asks opening the mini fridge and taking out his pudding.

"Edna would have my head, well not really but she would be extremely sad," Y/n replies, in the amount of time she had known the Walker family which is about half a year now, she had been accepted into their family and soon enough she was treated as Ed and Edna's daughter which pleased and displease Jay at the same time. Before either Y/n or Cole could say anything else the alarm started to sound.

"Zane's Falcon must have caught something," Cole conclude standing up from the couch, Y/n and Cole rushed over to the Headquarters, it didn't take long for them to arrive, Cole took his place at the wheel while Y/n rush over to the computer bringing up the live feed.

"Where's Kai?!" Jay voiced as he enter the room annoyed that his porcupine friend wasn't anywhere in sight. "He was supposed to keep watch," Jay scolded turning in his heel and rushing out of the room to alert the others.

"The Temple of Fire, of course, it just had to be a volcano shouldn't have expected something else," Y/n announced once she saw the image. Soon enough the others rush into the room.

"Looks like Pythor is at the Temple of Fire," Nya confirmed gesturing towards the screen.

"That means the Fangblade is there," Kai noted.

"And Lloyd," Garmadon added.

"That's the same Fire Temple where Kai and Lord Garmadon first faced off," Jay mentioned as he glanced between Kai and Garmadon. "So who won?" Jay questions Y/n glaring at him as she gestures for him to be quiet.

'Why?' He mouths looking to instigate an argument between the Fire Ninja and Lord Garmadon.

'Jay,' his sister warns redundantly he does as she says and steps away from Kai.

"If my memory serves me correctly, I'd say one of us cheated back when we last fought," Kai barked, glaring at Garmadon, Nya sighs as she look more than done with this conversation.

"And I remember someone needing their Sensei to save them," Garmadon elaborated as he walk over to Kai.

"Guys! For the sake of the Fangblade and Lloyd, can we please just get along?!" Cole snapped as the two continue to glare at each other.

"Ugh I am annoyed now, they have done it now," Y/n mumbled, walking over to Kai and Garmadon she step between them grabbed Kai by the ear, and dragged him to one corner of the room before doing the same to Garmadon. "If you guys are gonna act like two little kids you are gonna be treated like that, so you are both in time out," Y/n scolded as she turns her attention over to Nya who seem like she had something important to say.

"Since the last time we've been there, it looks like the volcano has grown unstable," Nya observed as she gestures to the screen. "The place is a powder keg just waiting to blow up. This will be a highly combustible environment,"

"Oh, great. Just what I like. Fighting armed and deadly snakes in a highly combustible environment about to blow up!" Jay sarcastically acknowledged as he was already loathing everything that would take place.

"Sounds fun," Y/n added as her mouth went dry as if her lungs were filled with smoke.

"We will do what we must," Wu affirmed to his students solemnizes filling his tone.

"Yes, Sensei," Zane nodded as he tilted his head. "But where are our weapons?"

"And why is Lord Garmadon not here?!" Kai pointed out that before his Sensei or anyone else could speak Kai rush out of the room.

"Kai!" Wu shouts yet he was long gone.

"Is someone gonna go after him before he does something stupid?" Y/n voice, everyone turns their attention over to her before rushing out of the Headquarters and in search of Kai and Garmadon, hoping and praying that neither one was up to trouble. "Kai sure is troublesome," Y/n assures she leaves the room making her way to the kitchen to get some fruits or a snack.

So Lloyd guess what? Y/n questioned as she tried her best to reach the boy. Lloyd you there? Lloyd? Lloyd? If you don't answer I will continue to be annoying, are you even hearing me right now? Cause I know for a fact that before you came to live with us I could not hear you and after that I could, so did I lose my magical link with you or did some...

You have a talent for rambling, don't you? Lloyd asks his tone teasing. Trust me Y/n I don't think this weird 'magical' link will be broken anytime soon at least I hope not until you and the Ninja come and rescue me.

That is the reason why I was calling out to you we are on our way to rescue you, Y/n answered as she beamed.

You are not lying, are you?

No, I would never lie to you your dad is coming too.

"The Fire Temple," Cole commented causing Y/n to slightly jump back as she had been too distracted with Lloyd to notice or even sense Cole approaching her. "You okay?" He asks worrying over the young girl who appears a bit taken aback.

"Yeah, just... it's nothing really," Y/n smiles, a smile that wasn't at all genuine but he couldn't tell that, and no one would she had spent way too much time perfecting that smile making sure that it look and feel as genuine as her real smile. "I am just worried that we may lose Lloyd and the Fangblade... again," The girl quickly added.

"Don't worry we will get that kid and the Fangblade," Cole reassured as he glances down at the girl, he was unsure if they would even get the Fangblade back they already lost two of them, but he needs to be strong, he is the oldest, he is the leader, and he is the person everyone counting on, he needs to be strong for his friends because if he isn't who else is? "Now come on, the others are waiting,"

↫↭↬

(Second Person P.O.V.)

"The volcano seems to be on the verge of eruption, guys. All recent indicators tell me that this place is becoming increasingly fragile. Even the smallest rupture can make the whole thing go off," Nya warns as she uses the Falcon to communicate.

"Nya, please do not cause my anxiety to rise," You lightly joke as you followed behind Sensei Wu, as you cross the bridge into the fire temple.

"Sorry, I wasn't trying to," The young girls quickly apologized.

"We must not use our weapons," Wu advised as three of the four boys put their weapons away, you trailed behind the group walking next to Kai. You glance at Kai, you could tell that he was unsure of this idea.

"Kai," His sister seethed as she waited for him to put his sword away.

"Yeah, yeah. No Fire Sword. But only because I wouldn't want anything to prevent us from getting that Fangblade," Kai sighed before sheathing his sword

"Or my son," Garmadon reminded as he led the group.

Soon enough you had made it to a cave entrance Wu gestured to the path ahead.  "There. The Serpentine must be inside the inner core. From here on out, we travel by shadows, " Wu ordered as you enter the cave.

"It's the only way I know how," You hear Garmadon utter almost sinister. The group rushes down the tunnel to the base of the volcano, where you found the Serpentine digging on a pillar.

"There's Lloyd," Jay spoke softly as he gesture over to the young boy that is being held in a cage. You turn your attention over to Lloyd, calling telepathically.

We are here, you mention, look up, and so he did.

Y/n, you are here!

Told you we were coming, and you smile as his features brighten.

"The third Fangblade is ours!" Pythor roared, and the Serpentine cheered, the group slowly but surely descended creeping closer and closer to Pythor, that was until Pythor notice the group's presence in the reflection of the Fangblade. "Ninja? Attack!" He orders the Serpentine.

"Light as a leaf. Attack like there is no tomorrow," Wu orders as he throws one of the Serpentines off the bridge.

"For him, there may not be," You reply to your Sensei comment as your group dispersed in different directions fighting off the Serpentine. You punched and kicked as you balanced yourself upon the platform knocking down and incapacitating whoever was before you.

"Wind!" You hear Jay shout as he releases a gale from his hand before attacking.

Since when can Jay control the wind? You wonder as you glance at your brother. From the corner of your eye you notice Kai surrounded and like the idiot he is he brings out his weapon, but the volcano reacts to its power.

"That fool," You utter as the place below you lets out a burst of orange light as the flames of his sword roar in his hands."It's decided I hate volcanos," you growled as lava splashed up onto the platform you balanced on.

"Kai, the weapon is compromising our safety," Nya's voice calls out concerned clear in her tone.

"I will do what I must..." Kai mutters to himself hissing with persistence.

"Let's get out of here!" Pythor calls out. "But not before we leave them with a parting gift. Boys?" He smirked devilishly three Constrictai digs up some holes causing lava to flow up filling the pool of fire below. The volcano rumbled with rage.

"They're making the volcano unstable," Zane observed with alarm.

"Any minute, this place is gonna blow. We have to get out of here," Jay whipped his head around, his tone filled with urgency.

"Not without my son," Garmadon growled pushing past Jay and Kai.

"Garmadon is right, they can keep the Fangblade but we are getting Lloyd back," You yelled as the platform grew unstable.

"Dad! Y/n!" Lloyd cried out. Garmadon lep off the platform onto the stairs taking down every Serpentine that was before him.

"Argh, lose the boy!" Pythor yelled at the snakes holding Lloyd's cage, and they were quick to lower Lloyd's cage towards the lava below.

"Dad!" You ran after Garmadon to help your friend, Garmadon had managed to reach the cage's long handle, and he raised the cage, and just in time the bottom of the cage had melted away, and Lloyd was just barely holding on to the cage. When the cage was lifted to solid ground, Lloyd let go of the bars and immediately hug his father.

"Dad," Lloyd cried into his father's arm.

"Son,"

"We got you," You smile softly at the father and son duo.  Before Lloyd could say anything, Kai suddenly zipped past you.

"The Fangblade's mine!" Kai shouts determinately, as he continues in a full-on sprint.

"Come back. It's too dangerous. The whole place is going to explode!" Cole calls out as he watches his brother run straight into danger.

"Then I better be quick!" He shouts back ignoring everyone's concern.

"Come on, let's get out of here," You said gesturing towards the others to follow you. You help Garmadon bring Lloyd over to safety. Once you made sure that everyone was up you started to climb up on your own despite the walls of the volcano shaking tremendously. Finally reaching where the other where Cole pulls you in one swift move.

"Leave it, Kai! It's not worth your life!" Jay calls out to the stubborn porcupine.

"Not without that Fangblade!" He retorted running as fast as he could despite all the dangers.

"We need to move, now!" Cole orders as the rocks start falling and the volcano conditions worsen.

"But what about Kai? Kai!" Lloyd calls out, as he steps away from the group, you reach out to Lloyd, and before you knew it the slab of stone that Lloyd stood on suddenly gave out. Without any hesitation whatsoever you jump after the young boy.

"NOOOOO!!!!! Lloyd!"

"Y/n!"

Garmadon and Jay shouted as the group above took a couple of steps back.

"Dad! Dad! We are sinking!" Lloyd calls out, using your power you surrounded Lloyd and yourself in a green-mint barrier. Rocks were falling from above splashing in the lava as the world around you rumbled. You tried your best to keep both yourself and Lloyd out of danger yet it wasn't enough. "Y/n... why did you have to jump after me? It was a dumb and dangerous thing to do, you could have fallen into the lava or..."

"Okay, you seem to have forgotten that I am a Ninja, I fight snakes I save people, and I have powers so it was not such a stupid or dangerous idea when I know that I can protect you and myself," You assure him.

"Y/n can you use your other powers?" He wonders as he gets closer to your side.

"No, I cannot, we are surrounded by lava, and if you haven't noticed I can control living things and in lava, anything will burn, my barrier is the only thing that will withstand lava, but I don't know how long," You admitted, true be told, you had no idea how long you could hold on. The heat from the lava and the warmth from your gi wasn't helping you at all, you feel yourself starting to become dizzy.

"Kai! Help us!" Lloyd shouts as he notices Kai reaching for the Fangblade.

"Kai don't you dare die trying to prove yourself! Cause I swear to the Goddess that I will bring you back to life just to kill you myself!" You shout, taking off your mask and trying to cool yourself down. "You may not become the Green Ninja, but guess what you are the Fire Ninja, and right now we are in your domain so you better get your porcupine self over here!" Kai glances over to Lloyd and you, then at the Fangblade before coming to a decision. He ditched the Fangbland as he made his way to your platform, releasing the barrier you took a deep breath stabilizing your breath.

"Come on. Let's get out of here," He exclaimed as he pick up both yourself and Lloyd.

"But the Fangblade..." Lloyd wonders as he witnesses the Fangblade sink into the lava.

"Forget it. This place is coming apart," He replies as his eyes darted around for an exit. "Ninja, go!" He uses Spinjitzu to leap from ledge to ledge but they are surrounded by lava geysers. Lava splashed rising around the three of you in a wall of fire. Bringing the barrier back up, you tried to keep your friends safe. "Y/n do not you are not well, your powers are weakened in this heat stop overusing them," He warn.

"No, I need to protect you guys," You spoke, your breathing becoming heavier and heavier as each second passed. Deciding to do something extremely reckless, you intertwine your hand with Kai's and use your powers both glowing a bright green, it didn't take long for you to reach your limit, and before either boy knew it your barrier had fallen and you had passed out.

"Y/n!"

"Spitfire!"

↫↭↬

(Third Person P.O.V.)

A ball of fire shoots out of the volcano. It's soon revealed to be Kai, Lloyd, and Y/n flying back to the Bounty.

"It's Kai! He's found his True Potential!" Jay shouts as the three land; Kai places the young girl down softly as the light around his body glows like a brilliant flame. Kai removes his mask and gives a look of understanding Wu before his power diminishes and he passes out right next to the girl.

"Kai!"

"Y/n!"

"Lloyd!"

Nya, Jay, and Garmadon call out as they rush over to their loved ones. Jay picks Y/n up and Cole picks up Kai bringing both to their bedrooms.

↫↭↬

After about an hour and a half, Y/n finally woke up, she stood up from her bed feeling much better than before, but she couldn't ignore the fatigue that she had.

"Y/n you should not be up and about right now," The annoying voice of her brother spoke. "Sensei said that you need to rest, also you are an idiot you know that right?" He asks entering the room, holding a cup of water in his right hand and some fruits in his left hand. "Who in their right mind jumps into lava just to save a kid? You could have died, Y/n I know that you care about Lloyd but what you did was reckless, stupid even. And to make matters worse you use your powers knowing that being that close to heat would..."

"Jay I know I was being stupid, but I would do it again. I don't know why but when I saw him falling I just reacted I didn't even think about it. Even if it weren't Lloyd I would have done the same thing for any of you," Y/n interrupted her brother as she sat on her bed accepting the cup from Jay.

"Y/n!" Lloyd ran in wrapping his arms around the young girl in concern, she smiles softly hugging the boy back.

"I am fine, now come on I am sure everyone is worried about me," Y/n spoke as Lloyd stepped away.

"We will continue this conversation later," Jay commented as he watches his sister and Lloyd made their way over to the Headquarters.

"But how did you survive? How did you discover the key to unlocking your powers?" Zane's question could be heard from the outside, Y/n guess that Kai must have also recently woken up.

"I knew when I had to make a choice. I wanted the Fangblade so badly, to prove I was good enough to become the Green Ninja. But then I figured it out. All of my training to become the best ninja wasn't in preparation to become the Green Ninja or even the other legendary Ninja. It was... to protect them... both of them," Just as he finishes Y/n and Lloyd enter the room, Kai looks at both while everybody else catches on to what he means.

"What? What is everybody looking at us for?" Lloyd asks confused.

"That means..." Nya trailed off as she, Kai, and Cole bring the weapons in front of Lloyd, it was a slow but steady chain of events, first the Golden Weapons proceeded to glow, and a green aura wrapped around Lloyd. Just as slowly a soft pink aura started to form around the girl next to him, suddenly she felt a burst of energy pushing away the fatigue she had previously felt.

"Bowl cut you're glowing," Y/n jokes as she gestures to the kid.

"Okay bird nest hair, we talk about not making fun of my hair cut, besides you are also glowing," The young boy reply playfully glaring at the older girl.

"Lloyd is the Green Ninja and Y/n is the Goddess from the prophecy," Wu realized, though he had known about Y/n since the beginning yet this only confirmed his suspicions. "I had thought it would be one of you, but it was him the whole time. It all makes sense. Not only have you four been chosen to protect the Golden Weapons, but also to protect the Chosen Ones," The weapons fall to the floor as Wu glances down at the floor sadly.

"That means..." Garmadon trailed off as he realized what this means.

"The battle lines have been drawn, brother. Sadly, our family has only become more divided. Brother versus brother, and now, son versus father," The aura around both kids diminished as they glance at each other before turning their attention towards the group. A collective silence washes over them as they all exchange a sad look with one another, but that didn't last long before Jay broke the tension.

"Hehe, this is heavy and all, but whatever happened to the Fangblade!?" Y/n had never been happier that her brother didn't understand social cues, he made moments like these so much more bearable.

"Knowing him and how desperate he is, he more than likely not when back for it," Y/n replies honestly, everyone glances at Wu not knowing what would happen next. "Guys keep in mind he still needs one more besides now you have unlocked your True Potential and we have not one but two Chosen Ones, we can defeat Pythor, good always win right?" Y/n continues trying her best to lift everyone's spirits.

"Spitfire is right, I am sure that we will be able to put a stop to those snakes before they get that last Fangblade," Kai grinned as he gave everyone a confident smile.

"Yeah that sounds good and all, but can I go to bed, cause in case you guys have forgotten I have not had proper sleep in a long time, I almost died today, and all of this stuff has made me feel more than tired so if you don't mind the Green Ninja wants to take a long nap and not wake up until tomorrow," Lloyd complain as Y/n simply nodded, everyone in the room laughs softly as Garmadon walks over to his son easily lifting him off the ground.

"His room is the one at the end of the corridor, right?" Garmdon asks.

"Yep," Y/n replies as she received a nod from Garmadon. Everyone watches as he takes his son away, a sad smile making its way to Y/n's features knowing how it must pain Garmadon to know that he will have to fight his son.

"Y/n this could be why you and Lloyd can hear each other thoughts," Nya comments out of nowhere.

"You can what?!" Jay shouts turning his head towards his sister. "Since when? Why didn't you tell me anything?" he asks as his sister simply started to exit the room. "Y/n answer me, Y/n don't walk away from me, we aren't done with this conversation or with the one from earlier. Y/n!" the boy continues to shout yet his sister just keeps walking ignoring him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962 39 28
"That's it?" Kai asked. Zane started thinking. "Well today, every time I looked at her I forgot I was a nindroid. She makes me feel normal and I lik...
60.8K 1.7K 35
a silly ninjago fanfic from when i was like 13 - Y/N is a 16 year old girl who has every right and reason to hate the ninja, especially the green on...
87.1K 1.8K 25
You and Lloyd grew up together. You did everything together, basically you two were inseparable. When Lloyd accidentally stumbles across the first Se...
118K 2.6K 42
Lloyd Garmadon, The Green Ninja, was always interested in (Y/N). Even though they barely talk... but can one dark secret bring them together? Can he...