๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“”๐”๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ...

By blossoming_moon_

"One Ninja will rise above the others and become the Green Ninja. The ninja destined to defeat the Dark Lord... More

Book Cover
Season 1: Rise of the Snakes
5:33
00 | Bitter and Sweet
01 | Kids Are So Petty, But It's Okay Because So Am I
02 | Someone Should Had Stayed Behind
03 | Snakes Are Vampires Now
04 | No Wonder He's Alone
05 | Everyone Makes Mistakes... Well Expect Me
06 | Why Are Boys So Stupid?
08 | Jay's Turning Into A Snake, Yet He's Still Annoying
09 | Lou's Amazing Even Though He's Worse Than Sensei
10 | Kai Uses His Brain for Once, And Lloyd Is the Green Ninja
11 | We Have One Braincell and I Know For A Fact That None of Us Have it
12 | Pythor is My Mortal Enemy
13 | Kill The Goddam Snake, Garmadon Is Okay For Now
Season 1 Extra
Halloween Special
Season 2: Legacy of the Green Ninja
14 | Just Save The City But My Aunt Is Mad
15 | Ninja or Pirates? Doesn't matter Garmadon Wins
16 | Not Gonna Lie Evil Me Is Hot
Fan Art

07 | He's The Best Even If He Has A Mechanical Heart

340 16 4
By blossoming_moon_

"Come on, who says, who says you're not perfect?"
Who Says - Selena Gomez & The Scene
0:47 —o———— 2:27
🔁⏮⏸⏭🔀

"I wish you would not face all the trouble that I did but I know that it's my fault that your destiny will end up destroying you,"

(Second Person P.O.V.)

You continue to read your grandmother's diary, even though you were in class at the moment learning about other influential families and what they do. Not even halfway through the lecture, you open the diary again deciding to continue your reading from yesterday.

It was the Spring of 1986, and my birthday had just passed I was officially 160  years old. I was too young to be a fully mature goddess but too old to be tied to a guard. That night was my party to finally announce me as the heir to the throne, every God and Goddess of the Heavens knew that I would be their future Queen, yet it was not officially announced until that night. Everyone had come, from the farthest places, even those who had not been in the Heavens in about 100 years came for the celebration. Kurayami was 110 years old that year, and Daisuke was 10 years old. During the whole event, I had to dance with various Gods and Goddesses, they would flirt and try to win me over yet every time they would fail.

The only reason they even dance and flirted all night long was because they wanted to sit next to me as the next ruler of the Heavens, they didn't want me, they just wanted power. It was quite exhausting, some didn't even hide their desire, how tiring that night was.

'Same, Demetria honestly same,' you thought, you understood how it felt to be feel wanted just for others to have bad intentions.

"..... we are done for today," Lady Aiko dismisses you. You quickly glance back towards your computer smiling at Lady Aiko.

"Will I see you tomorrow?" You wonder smiling at her.

"No, tomorrow there won't be any classes as we are supposed to report about how you are doing so far, to see if we should change your lectures and if you truly need certain classes," Lady Aiko explains to you saying her goodbyes. You log out, closing your computer, pushing yourself away from the table you were able to finally leave. As soon as you were off the chair you stretch yourself knowing that sitting down for more than five hours straight without a break left your body feeling numb.

"Y/n, you have to come to see this," Jay rushes in.

"Hello, Jay. Good afternoon, what's the matter?" You ask noting how his face was light pink, probably because he ran here.

"Hi, Y/n, come on Zane is about to beat his record," He quickly explains as he grabs your arm and brings you towards the deck. You guess that the boys must have decided to see if Zane could beat his time record for holding his breath underwater, his previous record had been five minutes, but you are sure that he'd been under there for longer than that.

"Ten minutes!" Kai shouts in disbelief, you and Jay made it towards the deck. "He just broke his record. The guy's inhuman!" He announces, looking down at the stopwatch in his hand. Zane's body emerged from the water, smiling and splashing as the four of you cheer for him.

"Amazing!" Cole shouts surprised.

"We're not worthy," Jay awes, bowing.

"I broke the record?" Zane wonders as you glance down at him smiling proudly at him.

"You destroyed it!"

"He more than destroyed it, Kai, he set on a mission to completely buried his previous record," You comment.

"Okay, okay," Jay begins, "Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking? We've been training for so long, I don't think we can get any better," Jay adds, using hand gestures to show how amazing they're. Cole kicks and punches the air in the background clearly in a good mood, which causes you to laugh softly. "Just think about all we've accomplished," Jay finished grinning proudly.

You remember all that the boys have been doing since Lloyd was kidnapped, could you even call it kidnapping if he willingly follows the Serpentine. Regardless, you remember Kai running across several hot coals, Jay spinning on a metal rod in one hand during a Lightning storm and finally Cole attempting to lift a barbell only to add on more weights before lifting it, you also know that Nya was on one end and Jay on the other each with a dumbbell and the latter withholding a chicken platter.

"The question should be raised. Perhaps we have reached our full potential?" Zane asks hopefully.

"Trust me guys you haven't reached your full potential, I know what true potential looks like, and you haven't reached it yet, you may have reached peak physical potential but not your true potential," You inform the boys, your older brothers are elemental masters, and they were able to reach their full potential not that long ago. You remember it even though everything else that happened during that night is a blur, you vividly remember how your brothers became one with their elements.

"Y/n, why do you always have to be such a Debbie downer?" Jay asks, giving you a side-eye. You stick your tongue out in response.

"Y/n could be right, and she could also be wrong. So I said we ask Sensei," Cole adds preventing a silly argument before it even begins. The boys head inside in search of Wu. You follow behind wanting to see their reaction, especially Jay, when he realizes that you were right.

"Well, every morning I do five hundred push-ups," Zane told you, showing off.

"Five hundred? Ha, try a thousand," Kai challenges, entering Sensei's room.

"Hahaha, I do a thousand and one," Jay unquestionably lies, you glance at him giving him a 'really?' look. "Y/n shush," You raise your hands in defense, walking away from Jay.

"What is this, amateur hour? Sounds like my warm-up," Cole flexed, giving you a bold smirk. "Sensei, what does true potential look like if..." Cole began but quickly stop himself and froze on his spot when he notice Wu looking stern and conflicted. The five of you bowed in respect.

"Our apologies, Sensei. We've interrupted you," Zane apologized, watching as Wu held a large katana. He wrapped it up in a red cloth before placing it in a small case.

"I'm sorry if I've been distant lately. My mind has been elsewhere since Lloyd has gone missing," He explains staring off into the distance. "What can I help you with?" He asks respectfully.

"Sensei, what if we've done enough training? What if we've reached our True Potential? What if we're ready?" Cole questions waiting for Wu's answer impatiently.

"Hm. You might have reached peak physical condition, but you've yet to reach your inner," Wu began to explain to his students, "In every one of us, there are obstacles that hold us back. Only when you conquer that fear will your heart be free. Only then will you reach your True Potential. Only then will we have a fighting chance to stop them from releasing the Great Devourer," Wu continues passionately.

"There's more to the Great Devourer than you've led on, isn't there, Sensei?" Zane wonders, placing his hand on Wu's shoulder.

"I too have obstacles within my own heart. There's a story I've never told you, boys," Wu breathed wistfully, preparing to tell the story. From how he said 'boys,' you knew you had most likely heard this story before, but you were ready to listen to it again. "Long ago, when I was a young boy, Garmadon and I were more than brothers. We were the best of friends," Wu began his story, yet Jay interrupted.

"Wait a minute. Now, I know you two were brothers, but really? The King of Cruelty, the Doer of Destruction, the Captain of Chaos, and you two were friends?" Jay asks rather dramatically, swinging his arms rather dramatically. You hit Jay's head gesturing for him to be quiet and listen to the story.

"Please, no interruptions," Sensei warns before continuing his story, "You see, he did not always have a wicked heart. One day, I lost this very katana," He gestures to the katana wrapped in front of him. "Knowing our father would be mad, my brother told me to go retrieve it. But I refused. He told me not to put off what can be done today and went to get it himself. When my father found him, he was very ill, for he was bitten by a legendary snake that would grow forever as long as it consumes. A great evil had found its way into my brother's heart, for the snake's venom could turn the purest of things wicked. The snake is the same one the Serpentine wants to reawaken today. The same snake that took my brother away from me,"

"So the Great Devourer turned your brother into the Dark Lord?" Kai asks, surprised by the story.

"It was all my fault. You five have finished your training. You must now focus on stopping Pythor from collecting the Fang Blades. But never lose focus on the obstacles that lie within each of your hearts that hold you back from true greatness. Unlock your True Potential," Sensei instructed, closing and grabbing the red suitcase in which he had packed the katana.

"But how are we supposed to do that, Sensei?" Zane asks, fascinated by everything Wu knows.

"It is up to each of you to discover. Now I must go on a personal journey of my own," He spoke almost sorrowfully, examining your sensei a thought came into your mind, but you quickly got rid of it, Wu would not do that, would he?

"Where are you going?" You question, uncertainty in your voice.

"To a place you cannot follow," He answers shortly, and you fear the worse.

"If you're going for Lloyd, the City of Ouroboros is filled with hundreds of Serpentine. You'll never do it alone," Cole warns Wu, but his attempt to get him to stay was ignored.

"I am going to find someone who can be of aid. The Serpentine has united and grown stronger and we will need all the help we can get," Wu explains, confirming your fear.

"Wu," You call out dropping the title, "You are going after him aren't you," It was not a question, but rather a statement.

"Yes, Y/n and you cannot come with me, I need you here finding everything you can on how to defeat the Great Devourer," Wu orders, and just as he finishes the bounty came to a stop and the five of you knew he had found where he needed to be. "Now come along, I imagine you guys would like to say your goodbyes," You trailed behind Wu, and slowly make your way up onto the deck, seeing the edge of the bounty beside the tip of a large mountain. Nya arrives on deck only a couple of seconds later, ready to bid Wu farewell. You watched as he stepped off the bounty, walking away into the distance.

↫↭↬

"No Jay, just because I am now the heir to my family does not mean I am above the rules," You explain, watching Jay cross his arms firmly in denial.

"Y/n, you have broken rules before, did you or did you not have a parade cancel before just because a guy was annoying you?" Jay says, you simply ignore him watching as Nya stuck yet another poster on the wall, which had: Missing Fangblade, Call the Ninja at 555-122091-1. Above that there was a sketch of the small weapon, just in case anyone recognized it.

"Oh, this is silly," Zane sighs, holding a stack of more posters. You agree that this had to be the stupidest plant ever, but there weren't better ideas.

"You have any better ideas?" Cole asks rhetorically, already knowing the answer.

"Hey, maybe Sensei is gonna go get the Samurai for help," Jay assumes hopefully as Zane walks away from the group.

"The Samurai? I'm sure she's...," Kai stutters, "I mean, he's busy looking for the Fangblades as well," He lies quickly correcting his mistakes. You could not help but notice how bad both Nya and Kai were at lying.

"Kai's right the Samurai is most likely busy trying to find the Fangblades and help rescue Lloyd," You added.

"Uh, is everything all right?" Cole wonders, feeling weirded out by Kai's sudden behavior.

"Yeah, yeah. Why wouldn't it be?" Kai sputtered tensely.

"One hundred percent. We're not hiding anything," Nya adds, her voice cracking with nervousness.

"Bolder y'know how these two are, they are weirdos ignore them," You remind as Cole shrugs brushing off the subject. Suddenly, you hear a man's voice call out.

"Hey, weirdo. You're making a mess of my storefront.," You look over at the scene, noting Zane staring out at something. Posters flew around due to the breeze, landing on the hard non-icy ground. "Yoo-hoo! You got a problem?" The man continues to yell at Zane as if that would help the situation, at times you believe that Zane may be neurodivergent. Zane has dropped the rest of the signs and walks away. "Maybe I should teach you a lesson on manners," The man threatens, you and Kai quickly went over to the man to defend your friend.

"I'm sorry, sir. Sometimes our friend is in another world," Kai excused, as you pick up the posters that were on the ground.

"He's littering all over the place," The man boomed, disregarding Kai's apology.

"We'll pick it up. So sorry," Cole stepped in, quickly intervening watching as the man backed down and marched back inside his store.

"I do not like that guy, I hope he has a terrible day," You curse the man, glaring at his store hoping that it would catch on fire or something along those lines.

"Zane, what's the deal?" Jay asks as you and the boys gather grabbing the rest of the posters. When Zane did not respond, Jay wander around the corner to see what had disturbed him. Zane gestured to the falcon. "Ah! It's the Falcon! Oh, my gosh! Every time we follow it, it leads us to good fortune," Jay hollered excitedly. The four of you turn around the corner to see the falcon, as he swooped and dives through the air.

"Head back to the Bounty and wait till you hear from us," Kai told Nya.

"But where are you going?" Nya wonders, wanting to go with them.

"We're gonna follow the bird. Who knows, it could lead us to the first Fangblade," Kai informs hopefully.

"I'll go with Nya to the Bounty," You comment, the boys look at you in surprise and disbelief. "Look, this seems like a long and I mean a long journey so I am gonna head back to the Bounty and follow you guys from the comfort of my room,"

"No, you cannot do that!" Jay whines. "What happened to Ninja never quit?"

"I have never said that before, besides, how much help would I be?"

"You would be a lot of help, pebble, with your powers you could help if we come across any Sepertine," Cole argues. "Last time when you were knocked out, we needed your powers then,"

"Ugh, fine I'll go but when I get tired you will carry me," You agree, as you gesture to Cole.

"Why am I always the one carrying you?"

"Because you are the strongest and because you love me," You smile making a heart with your hands. Cole simply rolls his eyes a soft smile lacing his features.

↫↭↬

Without stopping for anything, the five of you ran after the bird. You raced across a desert, climbed a goddamn snow mountain, and ran through a stormy location you had never seen before. Even though you were in excruciating discomfort and your muscles hurt like crazy, you kept climbing.

Jay fell over next to you while panting uncontrollably. "Keep going," He wheezed, collapsing into the ground like a deck chair, saying, "I'll...I'll catch up later," You stifle a laugh as you experience discomfort in your side. You laugh while gripping your hip in anguish. "That's what... you get it for laughing... at me," Jay said while still being obnoxious.

Eventually, you pick up where you left off, ascending to the top, and landing there. Closing your eyes and making the decision to use your power, you replenish your energy and start to shine a bright green color. You rise from the ground and wipe your gi before saying, "Okay, I'm better, let's go boys," You kept going and eventually came to a log that was stretched down a steep slope. After successfully navigating the log, you were waiting for Cole with Zane and Kai. After a few moments, Cole fell hugging the tree trunk.

"I'm good. Just...just taking a breather. Uh, I'll meet up with you shortly," He excused himself while still clinging to the downed tree for dear life. You raise your hands about to use your powers again yet Cole shook his head gesturing for you not to. You sighed and nodded at him before moving on with more stamina than before. After continuing to run for another twenty minutes, Kai stopped gently and put his hand on his knees to support his weight.

"Good thing...we're in...peak...physical...condition," He recalled, proving the quotation untrue as he gasped for air in between each sentence. You stop alongside him, offering comfort, you look at Zane surprised as he keeps running, perfectly undamaged and exhibiting no signs of stress or weariness. "I'm okay come on we have to catch up to Zane,"

Soon enough you were in a snow-covered area surrounded by trees with countless brown patches. Zane suddenly stop, as did you and Kai who were quite far behind him. "Gosh, that bird just keeps going," Kai stop placing his hands on his knees to support his weight. "Hey, what do you make of this?" Kai wonders gesturing towards a small wooden sign that read 'Beware of Treehorns,'

"I am not familiar with a Treehorn," Zane responded objectively.

"It's probably just some wild squirrels, heh," Kai suggested, still out of breath. You close your eyes needing a small break, the falcon squawked before continuing on its path. "Well, don't lose him. I'll wait for the other guys to catch up," Kai told him earning a nod from the other boy. Zane then ran off, following the bird. "Y/n," Kai calls out.

"Yeah?"

"Do you know what Treehorns are?" He wonders.

"Uh," You think for a minute you remember your mother saying that name once, she said they were some kind of animal, you were not quite sure. "I remember my ma saying that Treehorns live in the Birchwood Forest, and something about stalking its prey?" You said unsurely.

"Okay, do you know why the falcon brought us here?"

"No,"

"No? How come you haven't communicated with the falcon?" Kai asks surprised that you have not befriended the falcon. He knows that you can communicate with all types of animals and that they are attracted to you.

"It's not that I haven't, it's that I cannot. I cannot understand it, and I don't know why. I can hear and understand all animals, but that falcon I cannot. I have tried, it's almost like it is not an animal," You explain as best as you could. You could understand animals for almost your whole life so you did not understand why you could not understand that goddam falcon. You know that your animal communication is by far the power you have the strongest hold on so why was it not working at the moment?

"I have never been happier that our golden weapons can turn into vehicles," Jay shouts, turning your attention towards the sky where you see Jay inside the Storm Glider.

"You all had your golden weapons with you?" You wonder.

"Yeah, we never leave without them," Kai responds smiling proudly.

"We could have ridden the golden weapons and would have made it here without all that running?" You shouted as Jay and Cole made it to your side. "This journey would have been twice, no, triple, no ten times easier if we had just used the golden weapons!" You glare at the three boys annoyance and anger radiating off you.

"Uh, we could have," Kai says thinking about the long journey he had just gone through. "But think about it at least we get to skip leg day this week," Kai jokes.

"No, no, no, no, I am done with you four idiots," You sigh. "Zane is probably wondering where we are, so Kai you better take out your golden weapon and turn it into the Blade Cycle so we can ride it and find Zane," You order tired of all the walking and running you had done.

"Blade Cycle?" Kai is utterly confused about where you even got that name, yet regardless he did as you instructed and turn his sword into the Blade Cycle as you call it. Jay rode with Cole in the Tread Assault, while you rode with Kai. The four of you began following the rest of Zane's tracks, leading you to a large building that blended with the wood from the other trees. There appeared to be a door that you slowly open, exposing a spiral staircase leading downward.

"This kind of reminds me of a horror movie," Jay notes.

"What?"

"Yeah y'know, when there's a serial killer on the loose and the main character goes down into the basement even though they should not, and then they are killed, this reminds me of that," Jay explains.

"Jay, no, this is not a horror movie, and even if it were you would be the first one to go," You argue, as you walk down the stairs with the boys trailing behind you.

"No, I would not, I would survive it, I am smart and strong, and..."

"A blabbermouth?" Cole finished the sentence for him causing you guys to start laughing. Zane was slouched over his knees at the bottom of the stairs, surrounded by numerous designs.

"Zane?" You call out, noting how sad he looks.

"Wow, would you look at this place?" Jay was awed at the space. "Zane, what's wrong?" He asks worriedly lacing his features.

"Are you hurt?"

"You okay?"

Kai and Cole ask the four of you rushing over to Zane's side. He did not reply, your worries rising. Just enough space was left for him to get up while the others rushed around him. He sighs and removes one of the several blueprints off the desk. Before letting it fall to his side, he studies it, his eyes tracing over every feature. Everyone was puzzled as he reached for the edge of his suit.

"Hey, what..." Cole trailed off suspiciously.

Wires, switches, and other items that had no place within a human body were exposed as Zane tore apart his stomach. The four of you leaped back in amazement, gasping and shouting. Your eyes change color for a slight second yet it was long enough for someone to notice, placing a hand over your mouth from shock, not knowing what to say or do.

"You're a robot?!" Kai exclaimed with shock.

"All this time and I never knew," Zane answered sternly.

"Uh, guess this explains why you're always acting so weird. Right? Hehe," Jay chuckles awkwardly as he glances unsurely, since he wasn't expecting this kind of circumstance, and you can't blame him because none of you could have predicted it.

"The reason I never had a sense of humor was because my funny switch wasn't on," Before flipping a switch and closing the "door" on his stomach, he explains. Only the Goddess knows where the music was coming from, and Zane immediately started dancing strangely. "Hello, my baby. Hello, my hone," he sang in front of Kai first, and later Cole. "Hello, my ragtime gal," He continues as he grabs your hand and starts twirling you around. "Send me a kiss by wire..." As the song ended, he trailed, putting you back next to Jay. He continued to dance oddly for a few more seconds as Jay laughed. As Kai and Cole feared for Zane, you sent a confused gaze Jay's way. Zane pressed the switch,  switched off the button, and returned to normal right away.

Jay still cried out with laughter, he was screaming at this point. You still stare at him, trying to tell him that 'this was not the time,' but he was too busy dying to notice your message. Instead, you turn your focus back on Zane, as he sank to the floor on his hands and knees, he look as if he was in pain. Jay eventually stopped, and Cole was the first one to speak.

"Uh, it just makes you more special. You're still the same Zane. Just more, uh, gears," Cole attempted to speak, but as Zane remained still, he realized that he had failed.

"No matter what you're made of, you're still our brother," Kai encourages walking over to Zane.

"Really?" Zane asked, feeling a bit better now that he understood his siblings accepted him.

"I bet it even makes you an even better ninja," Cole grinned, supporting his brother as best as he can.

"Yeah, and how cool is it that I can honestly say 'My brother is a Nindroid'?" Jay adds helpfully, for the first time in a while.

"Y'know I don't usually agree with Jay, but surprisingly he is right," You smile as you walk closer to Zane.

"A Nindroid?" Zane wondered, being utterly baffled by the word, and honestly so were you three, you kind of understood what Jay meant or at least had an idea of what he meant.

"Now come on. Pythor is still out there looking for the first Fangblade, and we need you," Zane should have responded as anticipated when Cole put his hand on his shoulder to make a powerful statement, but instead he turned away from the group, appearing ashamed.

"You'll have to go on without me. I just don't feel right," Zane announces somberly, glancing at the ground dishonorably. You get it, kind of at least, sure you are not a nindroid but you understand how hard it is to face reality.

"Zane trust me we get it, and we are here for you, whenever you are ready to talk," You tell him, smiling softly at him as the four of you turn and walk back the staircase, leaving Zane to himself. You walked out the door, leaving it open for when Zane is ready to come out.

"We just have to give him time. I don't know how I would feel if I was told I was a robot," Kai emphasized.

"You mean a Nindroid," Jay corrects, narrowing his gaze at Kai.

"Yeah. Whatever," Kai replies ignoring Jay.

"How the heck do we get out of this place?" Cole asks, observing his surroundings. Then a loud, growl-like noise echoed through the forest, gaining your attention. "What's that?" Cole asks, worry evident in his tone.

"Cute, tiny birds?" Jay replies nervously. The four of you pull down your mask, ready to fight when you saw something shift in your outer vision.

"Did you see that?" Cole panicked as he saw something move.

"I don't see anything," Jay replies becoming more and more frightened by the second.

"Yeah," You replied starting to activate your powers.

"I just saw it too!" Kai yells out, watching as the monsters clambered towards them on their large, slender four legs.

"Kai, remember how you said that Treehorns would be 'some wild squirrels' you were wrong, their legs blend in with the color of the trees, and they are hiding in plain sight we cannot fight them properly," You sum up creating a mint green barrier. The treehorns, their crimson beady eyes glare at you fill with rage and hunger. Next to you, a machine lay dismantled on the floor, its disconnected arm shooting sparks into the air.

"Well, I know that they are not squirrels now!" He spat as takes out his sword.

"Intruder. Intruder," It repeats in a robotic voice, Kai sighs.

"Oh, great. I think that thing was supposed to protect this place. Guys, it's up to us," Kai informs the four of you.

"Kai, I think we are save inside the barrier do not do anything that will put you in harm's way," You advised.

"Y/n can you communicate with them and have them not attack us?!" Jay shouts taking out his weapon.

"Wow Jay I did not think of that, it's almost as if I were not using one of my powers at the moment to handle this situation. Unless you want me to lower the barrier so I can talk to them while you guys protect yourself," You reply sarcastically.

"Would they be willing to back down? They seem like they want to kill us and eat us," Cole adds. The treehorns started attacking the barrier, you keep the barrier up, but it was becoming harder to keep it up as more treehorns keep coming. "There are just too many of them," Cole shouts as he rushes out of the barrier to fight some of the treehorns and relief you of your burden. Yet he was knocked to the floor.

"Fuck," You curse as Kai runs over to Cole to bring him back to safety. You kept the barrier up but it was proving hard to maintain with all the attacks. You fell to the ground Jay catching you just before you could hit the harsh icy ground.

"Y/n!" Kai and Jay shout, you see their blurry outlines before passing out.

↫↭↬

(Third Person P.O.V.)

Jay, Kai, Cole, and Y/n were all knocked down and they were being treated like soccer balls by the treehorns, being kicked around.

"Leave my friends alone! Ninja, go!" Zane yells out in anger as he charges into battle, he uses spinjitzu to attack the creature's legs, knocking all of them over. The boys start to wake up, Jay rushing over to help Cole stand up.

"What's gotten into Zane?" Cole ask.

"I don't know but I like it," Kai replies running to join his brothers to attack the treehorns at once.

"Where is Y/n?" Jay asks glancing around for his sister. A treehorn came behind Jay before it could attack him vines started to wrap around the creature and it started to glow scarlet red. Before long it fell.

"Leave my brother alone!" Y/n shouts her body enfolded in a scarlet color. The four boys rush into a circle, facing outward and lifting their weapons into the air.

"Ninja, go!" They use their spinjitzu to attack the creatures' legs, knocking all of them over. Y/n continues to drain the energy from some of the creatures and strengthen the Ninja. All of a sudden, the creatures stopped fighting standing together and away from the ninja which honestly did not seem good.

"Are they regrouping?" Jay wonders as a much larger, far more threatening figure arises from the forest. It had innumerable eyes and huge, fang-like teeth, making it even far more menacing. "Who's that?" Jay asks, taking multiple steps back out of fear.

"Honestly the many eyes remind me of a spider," Y/n comments as she joins the boys no longer covered in that scarlet color, rather her eyes had turned from sea-green to a vibrant crimson red.

"The queen," Zane responds with a courageous tone of voice; he was at the front and unafraid. The queen let out a menacing growl before stopping and lying down to appear outraged. When he drew perilously near the monster, Zane stopped running in his approach. "You will not hurt my friends. There is nothing that will hold me back!" Zane threatened, pulling his shurikens and spinning them inside of his hands. The rest of the ninjas started to back away slowly, with Jay having to drag Y/n as she stood her ground. Zane began to glow a bright baby blue color which quickly enfolded his body. "I know who I am!" He proclaims with a forcefield of icy blue around him, blazing azure flames in his eyes, and a blue explosion happening all around him. Zane started to rise into the air, gleaming a delicate silver, forcing the others to hide their eyes.

"What's happening to him? Was he programmed to do that?" Kai wonders.

"I've never seen a robot do that!" Jay responds, Zane has become the object of Jay's amazement and astonishment.

"You mean Nindroid," Cole's tone has changed, and there is now a trace of pride in it for Zane.

"Yeah, whatever," Jay took a breath, much like Kai had previously. To intimidate Zane, the queen shouted, but it was ineffective.

"Now this is True Potential boys," Y/n bragged while grinning at Zane.

"Zane's unlocked his True Potential!" Cole grinned, fascinated at the sight. As Zane hovered above the ground covered in ice, Zane hurled both of his shurikens out to the side of him. He lowered himself gradually and then used spinjitzu to spin around the bests legs before floating up again. Straight towards the creature's rigid neck, a brilliant blue ray erupted from his chest. The creature's piercing shrieks stopped as the ice started to cover its entire body in layers until it completely engulfed it. As soon as he was done, the monsters and forcefield around him disappeared, sending Zane plummeting to the ground. He struck the ground, entirely unconcerned about his surroundings, and let out a grunt.

"What happened?" He asks curiously, as the others rush over to him watching as he struggled to stand.

"That was awesome!" Jay yelled, using a pause between each word to add drama.

"You should've seen yourself,"

"Heh, I've never seen anything like it,"

"I knew that you could do it!"

"This must be what Sensei meant by unlocking our hearts," Zane revealed when studying his hands. He got to his feet and turned around, apparently excited about something. "I remember now. I remember everything," He spoke excitedly, pulling down his mask. "I remember my father and how he cared for me. I remember where I came from. And I feel stronger for knowing," He made only vague revelations while forming a tiny smile.

"I'm so jealous. His powers are so cool," Cole smiled admiringly.

"We have our very own Nindroid!" Jay shouts as they all gave each other a collective high five.

"Watch out, Pythor. We're coming to get you,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 1.7K 35
a silly ninjago fanfic from when i was like 13 - Y/N is a 16 year old girl who has every right and reason to hate the ninja, especially the green on...
118K 2.6K 42
Lloyd Garmadon, The Green Ninja, was always interested in (Y/N). Even though they barely talk... but can one dark secret bring them together? Can he...
Metanoia By salt

Fanfiction

7.5K 310 10
[Ninjago x F!Reader] [6k - 20k worded chapters] Your life was as normal as someone could ask for, despite the fact that you could see dead people in...
29.5K 1K 87
(Tw- Language) โ€ขโ™ก"I'm glad I met you." "I'm glad too... And remember... I will always love you. No matter what happens."โ™กโ€ข โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก...