๐‚๐€๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐‹๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐Œ๐„...

By KENNNEXTDOORRR

in which her ex boy best makes a song about her. notti osama fanfic . ethan reyes x female oc ( black ) ยฉ... More

CYBM , notti osama
chapter one , 001.
chapter two , 002.
chapter three, 003.
chapter four , 004.
chapter five, 005.
chapter six, 006.
chapter seven, 007.
chapter eight, 008.
chapter nine, 009.
chapter ten, 010
chapter eleven, 011
chapter twelve, 012
chapter thirteen , 013
chapter fourteen , 014
chapter fifteen , 015
chapter sixteen , 016
PART TWO.
chapter one , 001
chapter two , 002
chapter three , 003
chapter four , 004
chapter five , 005
chapter six , 006
chapter seven , 007
chapter eight, 008
chapter nine, 009
chapter ten, 010
chapter eleven, 011
chapter twelve, 012
chapter thirteen, 013
chapter fourteen, 014
chapter sixteen, 016
chapter seventeen, 017
chapter eighteen , 018
chapter nineteen , 019
chapter twenty , 020
chapter twenty one , 021
ANNOUNCEMENT , READ !!!

chapter fifteen, 015

2.1K 68 306
By KENNNEXTDOORRR

NUNYA.
KALANI EVELYN CARTER
sugar hill , harlem ny .
10:20 am.
excuse mistakes myloves.

IT HAD BEEN TWO WEEKS SINCE KALANI WAS SHOT, two weeks since dd was beaten up by ddot, two weeks since dd announced the disorder he had. two weeks since kalani forgave him. nobody knew about him shooting her expect obviously her, ddot & jay.

dd had went into detail about how his bpd had started, from the very beginning.

ddot had brought dd to kalani, realizing if he didn't dd would not only harm himself but everyone around him.

he had dd in his basement for the time being, he was afraid he would hurt someone. seeing as dd hadn't seen kalani in so long, he was going crazy.

having random outbursts, threatening to hurt himself. ddot didn't want that to happen, regardless of what happened dd was still his best friend.

at the moment, kalani sat in her room, playing with a loose string of her pink blanket. ddot stood by the door, dd right across from kalani.

ddot watched the two of them harshly, making sure dd didn't do anything crazy.

"ddot. can you step out?" kalani requested. ddot scoffed, "no what the fuck. ion trust you wit dis cra-"

"darrien. get the fuck out my room." kalani snaps, staring at dd. ddot groaned and walked out, closing the door behind him.

kalani licked her lips, her wounds had healed, the pain slowly going away. it felt way easier to move around.

kalani adjusted her body, watching as dd eyes scanned her, watching her every move. finding out he had bpd shocked her, she would have never thought.

"dd?" kalani called, moving closer. dd frowned scooting back, he was afraid he would hurt her.

"you won't hurt me david." she whispered, as if she could read his exact thoughts. she sat in front of him, nervously reaching her when she placed her hand on his cheek, the teen leaning into her touch, practically melting from her touch.

he stared at her with so much love, which scared kalani. "i'm so sorry dd." she mumbled. "i didn't know about your feelings, if i knew everything would be different."

"but i'm here. i'm here now." she promised. dd nodded quietly. the door to kalani's room creaked open, showing jay.

dd's body immediately tensed when he seen his eyes on kalani.

"lani? you hungry?" jay asks, ignoring dd. kalani shook her head, staring at dd's side profile. he looked pissed.

"dd?" she muttered, trying to catch his attention, but his eyes were on jay. the love he held for her, was no longer in his eyes. it was just hate, and anger.

jay sucked his teeth, "why you worried bout dis nigga? he need fuckin help."

"how can you say that about your brother? he did some fucked up things , i get it but YOU shouldn't be upset. all this shit that happened involved me! you were never involved justin! so please don't sit hea & think all this happened to you."

"i forgave him. everything is fine , now fuck out my room." she mugs. jay rolls his eyes, "siyani wanna talk to you."

kalani frowned, she hadn't seen siyani in forver. one because of the hospital and two because he was super busy hanging out with his girl kamryn.

nodding she turned back to dd, jay closed the door leaving out. once he was gone dd's mood instantly changed, confusing kalani.

"talk to me d. lemme kno how you feel please."

dd eyed her, "you chose him kalani." he mumbled. "you chose him ova me & look how dat shit turned out? notti continues to fuck you ova, i would neva treat you like dis! i haven't fucked with any girls since you bro. milan? neva kissed her. crystal? fucked her once, but all i could think about was you."

"you make me go crazy kalani. i don't kno who i am when i'm around you." dd gulped. he felt so vulnerable under kalani's gaze.

"seeing you and notti be around each other, do couple things. it hurts." he mutters. "i didn't react we bad knowing he did a song about you, but i wish it was me. i wish i was the one that did that, i wish i was the one you chose."

"you left me so many times, it didn't feel like that for you, but for me? it did. it hurt seeing you cut everyone off including me because of notti. every time he fucked up, you left. i needed you kalani. i still need you. i wanna be around you, i can't not be close to you. you make me go crazy but i love it. you make me get outta character."

"i would kill for you. i would kill anyone for you. if you ever wanted me to stop doing something i would in ah heartbeat." dd confesses. "when your around, you make me so excited."

kalani blushes slightly.

"i can't help but get angry when niggas stare at you. i love you so fucking much."

"dd i'm so sorry.." kalani frowns, wrapping the boy into a hug. "i am so so sorry, i had no idea. i don't mean to hurt you, i love you so much d you don't understand. i'm sorry i couldn't return the feelings."

"do you regret it?" — "regret wha?"

"kissing me." dd muttered as his face was in-between her breast. "... no david. i don't. i loved kissing you, i think that's what made me realize i chose the wrong brother."

dd froze, his heart skipping a beat.

"i should've chose you. it's such a wrong thing to say but i don't care. you were always there for me, always sticking up for me, i don't know how i didn't notice. i love you david. every part of you." kalani mutters into his ear. dd pulled back, his and kalani's face close. their nose touching.

"i wanna help you. i wanna help you get better d. i'll be here, every step of the way, i promise. i'm not leaving."

dd leaned in, in attempt to kiss her, kalani shakes her head and pulls away. "no d. everything is happening to soon, jus let's slow it down okay? can we do that?"

dd nods. kalani smiles, "we need to get you into therapy, and meds. did your doctor provide you medicine?"

"mhm." he hums. "have you been takin it?"

dd snorts, "fuck no."

"david." she deadpans him. "bro it makes me sleepy lani, youn understand."

"look how it's makin you act without it! your hurting yourself in the progress, you need to start takin it."

dd mugs her. "please david." she whines, "i really want you to be okay. if your family finds out about this and everything else you've done, they'll lock you away. away from me dd."

dd eyes harden as he tightened his grip on kalani's waist, making her wince. "dd your hurting me." his grip was hard, actually hurting her.

he released his grip, rubbing the spot gently. "i'm sorry mama." he mutters, feeling bad. "this is why i can't be around you. your gonna leave me kalani." he voice stuttered, kalani bit her bottom lip.

dd sounded like he was gonna cry.

1. fear of abandonment.
2. extreme mood swings.

kalani shook her head, "i'm not gonna leave dd. i promised you that."

kalani used her brands to wipe dd's face, giving him a soft smile. she leaned in and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"let's go eat d." kalani pulled him up, him holding her hand tightly, scared to let go.

this would be a hard time for kalani and dd. but she would make it work.

MISSDESIRAEE WRITES.
what else y'all want to happen?
this is jus the start to dd getting help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 396 29
๐˜ˆ ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ..
44.1K 1.1K 22
๐‹๐š๐ง๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค- ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐˜๐ž๐›๐›๐š๐ฌ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐›๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ž- A Notti Osama Fanfiction
208K 4.4K 24
in which a girl moves to the city and falls for somebody she least expects to fall for. ๐‘๐„๐˜๐„๐’๐‚๐“๐‘๐‹ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.โœฐ