๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐€๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข .

By lovefordrake

first book! More

cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
socials
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
socials pt.2
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six

twenty-four

2K 46 2
By lovefordrake

Jaivyn Deondre Whitlock
9:47 pm
November 6th, 2022

Aunesti House

aunesti had just got out the shower and i was gettin my shi to go in next. tonight i was js gon stay by ha house and chill. but if shi go down then its gon go down.

i got all my stuff and went and took a quick shower, i washed my face, and brushed my teeth and went back into aunesti room.

"bae can you oil my scalp?" i asked aunesti as i put my dirty clothes inna walmart bag.

"yeah go get the oil out my bathroom." she said while she was typin on her computer.

i went and got the oil and passed it to her. she put her laptop to the side and got on her knees. i smirked and just sat in front of her. she oiled and massaged my scalp while i just enjoyed the feeling.

once she finished she gave me the oil to put back and while i was in the bathroom i put my hair inna bonnet and went back in the room to relight my blunt.

"lemme hit it bae." aunesti said holdin her hand out. i passed her the blunt and she took a few pulls from it before passin it back to me.

after 10 minutes of us doin that back and forth and watchin tv aunesti started starin at me. i knew she got high fast and when she was she said whatever she was thinkin. i looked back at her and she leaned up and kissed me.

"i want you to fuck me." she said in between kisses.

"you said what?" i said pullin back.

"i said i want you to fuck me." she said again rubbin on my dick.

"ion think you ready fa allat but imma do what i said i was goin to do innem messages." i said gettin up.

she watched me curiously until i got to the edge of the bed. i pulled her to me from her legs. she started gigglin and pulled me in to kiss her again.

i started slidin off her shorts but looked at her before i actually took them off. she nodded and i took them off and started playin wit her clit from inside her panties.

"baeee jus take them offff" she said tryna pull them off herself.

"be patient." i said runnin kisses down her neck.

once i got down to her pussy i pulled her panties off and just looked at her shi.

"yo pussy pretty bae." i said rubbin it.

"than-" she tried to say but i started eatin her out.

"baeee." she said tryna scoot back.

"nah chill allat shi out, oit hea stealin my car and shi." i put a finger in her as i was eatin her out makin her moan louder.

"jaivynnnn." she moaned makin me smile.

"i-im finna cum." she moaned.

"go ahead." i said as she came and i slurped up all her juices and then kissed her sloppily.

after i finished kissin her i went back down on her and was doin that shit until my jaw locked. ian never willingly eat a girl out. i only ate out one girl and that was naomi but i only did that shi once cs it tasted like pennies.

but aunesti tasted like she been eatin pineapples nonstop. i continued doin what i was doin for a good 5-10 minutes.

"cmon lets get yo ass cleaned up." i said holdin her hand to get up. when she started to stand her legs began to shake and i laughed and picked her up bridal style.

"ain shit funny." she said and playfully punched me.

"watch we go back innat bed." i said and she rolled her eyes. once i cleaned her up we went back in the room and laid there watchin whatever was on the tv. eventually she fell asleep and i laid there watchin her like a creep before i fell asleep too.

Aunesti Love Clarke
9:02 am
November 7th, 2022

Aunesti's House

i woke up seeing jaivyn asleep on my chest. i sarted to get up before he tightened his grip on my waist.

"i needa use the bathroooommm." i said tryna wiggle out his grip.

he smacked his lips and let me go and i went to use the bathroom. since it was monday and i had a in person class later today i started to get ready. when i went back in the room to get my clothes i saw jaivyn still asleep and holdin onto one of dem big ass teddy bears he won fa me. i laughed and picked got one of his hoodies i stole and a pair of sweats.

i put my faux locs inna low messy bun and did my edges. i put on my tasman uggs since it was lowkey cold and grabbed my purse and booksack and left. before i drove off i texted jaivyn where i was goin and that i would bring him some food back.

10:36 am

"BAEEE IM HOME" i said yellin when i came through the door.

i went and put the food on the counter and looked around seein nobody. jaivyn didnt have his car so he couldnt go nowhere unless somebody came and got him. i checked my room and the guest room and still saw nobody. i started to worry so i called jaivyn but his phone went straight to voicemail.

right when i was finna call my dad i heard movement so i grabbed my gun and took it off safety.

"WHO TF IN MY HOUSE?!" i yelled walkin around.

suddenly somebody came up from behind makin me turn around and point my gun at them.

"damn bae chillout, its js me." jaivyn said playfully puttin his hands up.

"jaivyn dont play wit me like that, i thought somebody broke into my fuckin house." i said puttin my back on safety. i put it back in the drawer and jaivyn came up and hugged me.

"ian know you was all big and bad like that bae." he said puttin his head in my neck.

"if you think somebody breakin in yo house, what you gon do!" i said laughin.

"and since you wanna scare me and shi youan gettin yo food i said gettin out of his grip and runnin to get the bag of food.

"bae i was js playin, chillouttt." he said tryna get the food.

"i was js playin, hea come get yo raggedy food." i said and passed him plate. i went to that chicken and waffles place and got us some. we went and sat at the island and ate our food.

"when you outta school what you tryna do?" jaivyn asked.

"ionk yet, we might go back to louisiana wean been there inna while." i said and shrugged.

"loretta and nem think they grown and goin outta town that week so my ass gon be hungry." jaivyn said groanin.

"what if we all do a road trip back? we can all go and i can tell my dad about it so he can arrange everything." i said smilin hard asf.

"that gon be fun bae, we can start plannin it out now." jaivyn said.

"ok so its gon be me, you, my brothers, my dad, kion, lyric, alaina, and tru unless she goin wit mrs. loretta and trey." i said.

"yeah they bringin her wit them but everybody prolly ain doin nothin. so we could get one big ass van or 2 suvs."

"prolly 2 suvs, just incase."

"you right."

"ok lemme call my dad." i said puttin my plate in the trash.

"aight lemme go text kion and nem about it." jaivyn said startin to text the boys gc.

Fine Ass Niggas‼️

yoo, yall tryna go wit aunesti and nem to louisiana

ak🔫‼️
my nigga we alr goin

im talkin abt bringin evb, dumb fuck

kion🤡
ill come, ian doin shi anyway

aight zaire bring alaina and kion bring lyric

zai🧨
aight coo

end of text thread

"aight i texted yo brothers and kion and they gon tell alaina and lyric." i said seein aunesti hang up the phone.

"ok my dad gettin our airbnb and cars ready so we wont have any prollems wit that." i said

———————————————————————
kinda short chapter but its coo🤷‍♀️
im doin a time skip to the trip in the next chapter

BUT THANK YOU FOR 8K READS AND 260 LIKES, i really appreciate it and yall continue to blow my shi up.

ian proofread YET

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 2.9K 45
This my first book let me know if y'all like it!!! Leave comments to let me know what to do different for the next one๐Ÿฅณ
17.1K 450 25
Just read
146K 4.4K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
389K 15.8K 20
Same characters, MORE DRAMA... Read book 1 before you even touch chapter one..