๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐…๐”๐‹ โžค๐˜™๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...

By thefaithfulwriter1

๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐…๐”๐‹ | There's an energy. When you hold me. When you touch me. It's so powerful. I can feel it. W... More

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐…๐”๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐ˆ . โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ˆ๐ˆ . โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ . โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก
โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰ ๐ˆ
๐ˆ . ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐ˆ . ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ

๐ˆ . ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ

615 30 4
By thefaithfulwriter1

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Sniffling Anna was sitting next to the fire sharing her special blanket with Elain. A blanket that was lined with special fur just for Anna. That she loved the feeling of. Anna at the moment was snuggling into Elain's side letting the warmth engulf her as the older girl combed her fingers through her dark curly hair. 

Anna would look at the door ever so often... waiting. 

Waiting for Feyre Archeron, her best friend, the one she loved the most to come through the door. Anna hated herself for getting sick and leaving Feyre to hunt by herself. But she was too weak to get up earlier and go with her. She was now feeling better though. Anna always found herself sick and being different with the way she acted. 

But the thing that caught everyone's attention was that Anna was more weak than usual these days. It scared her and her designated family. But all they could do was cherish the moments they had with Anna. Anna was always one to get sick easily which had the girl frustrated most of the time. Having the want to get up and help Feyre.

Feyre the one who took Anna in. Anna and Feyre were quite the two. Always attached at the hip from a young age. Both met around the time Feyre and her family had become poor. Anna was already an orphan on her own having been abandoned by her family. Them not knowing how to care for her and her special needs. 

So Anna survived by herself for a while off of scraps and teaching herself what she could when she wasn't sick. Anna was the one to show Feyre a few tips she learned hunting. The two were always going on hunts together when Anna could.

But at the time Anna kept her sickness and needs to herself. One particular night Anna was very sick and overwhelmed with everything in her life. And she missed her plans of hunting with Feyre. Anna was so drained and sick that she couldn't sit up on her own. Feyre found her as she was snuggled in a blanket on the ground next to a small fire on the brink of death. 

Feyre cried the whole night as she carried Anna to her house, and cared for Anna the whole time she was sick. After that night Anna never left and stayed with the Archeron family. Helping where she could and what not when she was sick in the house, and when she wasn't she would be out helping Feyre with hunting.

A sigh left Anna as laid her head on Elain's shoulder. Looking at the door waiting for Feyre wishing that she could have went with her. Elain must have known what she was thinking because the girl placed a gentle kiss on Anna's head and continued running her fingers through Anna's hair lightly scratching at her head. 

A smile took over Anna's lips as she looked up at Elain with a smile then turned away, which Elain returned. Elain was another one of Anna's friends. The two having grown close because of their soft nature and gentle tone they both had. Anna was never one for loudness. As was Elain. But Elain grew to love Anna's quirks she had. This led the two to form a growing friendship.

Anna's face was soon taken into a pair of smooth pale gentle hands. Looking up she was met with Nesta, Feyre's eldest sister. Nesta had a strict face as she leant over Anna. Placing her hands on Anna's forehead, cheeks, and neck trying to see if she still had a fever. 

Nesta was the one more attuned and with more knowledge on Anna's physical sickness and she understood Anna's needs. Taking it upon herself to take care of Anna when Feyre wasn't there to when Anna was sick or overwhelmed. Nesta and Anna had a rough start in their friendship. But soon the two grew to like each other when they saw how fiercely protective, they each were of the ones they loved. Nesta soon sent a nod to Anna who was looking over Nesta's shoulder, careful to meet her eyes. As she was done checking her Nesta walked back over to sit and read.

Anna then went back to look at the door waiting. It didn't take long because soon there were sounds of faint footsteps coming near the run down cottage that were heard. Then a banging on the doorframe and then the door was being opened revealing Feyre. Feyre had come into the cottage with a deer on her shoulders and was panting slightly.

"Feyre!" Anna gasped seeing the exhaustion and hunger in her eyes. So she quickly got up from her spot and walked over to Feyre clumsily. Wanting to help her.The cold air snuck through into the house making Anna shake from the breeze. But she still made her way to Feyre. Anna still felt bad for not going with Feyre to help with the hunt, but she was excited she was back. 

Causing Anna to make a squeal escape her lips as it turned to a cough as she clapped her hands. Feyre, though exhausted, sent Anna a weak smile at the girl who had always been there for her. Anna always had trouble holding eye contact but with Feyre at times she didn't. Like now she was looking at Feyre with a wide smile. The two were shaken from the gaze they held by Elain speaking.

"Where did you get that?" Elain spoke with an undercurrent of hunger honed in her words. A sharpness that had become a common in the recent weeks. Hearing this cause Anna to look at Elain then Feyre. She could see it. See the hurt in Feyre's eyes that Elain didn't even care for the blood on her clothes. 

Anna knew about Feyre's want to have her sister's love. Being that she had cried in Anna's arms once or twice to her about the longing she felt for her sister's love. Feyre took a calming breath she slung the deer from her shoulders onto the table with a thump. As she did this Anna came over to make sure the deer or Feyre didn't fall over. Anna listened as Feyre answered with a hoarse voice, "where do you think I got it."

The Archeron's father and Nesta were both by the fire warming their hands. Nesta ignored the man as usual. Anna watched as Feyre peeled off the wolf pelt off the deer's body. Then Anna soon reached down to help Feyre take off her boots and place them near the door. Anna walked to stand next to Feyre who grabbed her hand squeezing it. 

Anna looked at Feyre with a smile and kissed her cheek before stepping away and looking at the deer studying it. Anna missed the way Feyre's cheeks grew warm turning a pink color. Yes, Feyre had feelings for Anna. But Feyre thought that Anna could never think of her in that way, and she never wanted to mess up their friendship if she told the girl her deep feelings. But she soon shook from her thoughts and turned to Elain. Who was watching with a knowing look. Shaking her head she listened as Elain asked, "will it take long to clean it?"

It was clear to Anna and Feyre that Elain would not be helping or cleaning the meat. It was always Feyre who did it with the help of Anna. Anna would do it herself. But sometimes she would have trouble with touching certain parts of the meat they would gather. So Feyre always did it but Anna was always there to make sure she was there to help Feyre. Looking from the deer Anna watched as Elain placed a hand over her stomach. Probably as empty as was all of their stomachs were.

"Feyre. What luck you had today, in bringing us such a feast," the Archeron girl's father's deep voice rumbled. From next to him Nesta snorted, and a bit of praise for anyone usually ended in her dismissal. Well any word from the girl's father ended in her ridicule as well. Anna didn't know why the Archeron's were this way to each other. But she left it be not want to get in between the family. Feyre had shot a glare at Nesta. As she had a hand on the table as if it were the only thing keeping her standing. Anna was soon by her side placing a hand on her back and arm out in front of her to catch her.

'We can eat half the meat this week. We can dry the other half," Feyre informed as she looked at the deer on the table. As Feyre did so she sighed as she leaned into Anna's touch. Sadly the two knew they would be the ones to do it on their own. Anna didn't mind though because it met she got to spend time with Feyre. Feyre was frustrated that her sisters wouldn't help. But couldn't bring herself to voice her displeasure seeing it would be time for her and Anna to spend together. Anna sniffled once again, still keeping a hold on Feyre. Hearing this caused Feyre to turn and stroke Anna's long dark brown hair behind her ear with a smile. Anna sent her a wide unique smile. Even though Anna was sick and feeling slightly unwell she always made sure to smile.

"And I'll go to the market tomorrow to see how much I can get for the hides," Feyre chuckled sadly at Anna. Anna rubbed Feyre's back to sooth her. Anna knew Feyre had a lot of things going through her mind as she sighed looking at her father's leg. Anna wasn't here when it happened but she heard from Feyre what happened. Feyre was embarrassed and shameful when she told Anna what happened. But all Anna did was pull her into her arms to soothe and comfort her.

"I would love a new cloak," Elain sighed.

"I need a new pair of boots," Nesta declared as she got up from her seat. Feyre and Anna were quiet. Feyre had glanced at Nesta's still shiny pair by the door. Beside hers were Feyre's to small boots that were falling apart.

"But I'm freezing with my raggedy old cloak. I'll shiver to death. Please Feyre," Elain pleaded, setting her wide eyes on Feyre. It sounded more like a whine. But Nesta soon clicked her tongue before ordering to shut up. Feyre shook her head at the two and stayed quiet as she looked over at Anna. Anna who was still standing next to her now looking at the floor seemed to be listening but not intervening. Another sniffle left Anna which caused Feyre to rub her arm to try and warm her. Anna looked at Feyre with a small tired smile. Grabbing her hand and holding it gave it a reassuring squeeze. While the two smiled at each other Feyre's father had come over to look at the wolf and deer pelt examining it. Which caused Feyre to tense.

"Feyre... where did you get this?" He murmured and his mouth became a tight line.

"The same place I got the deer," Feyre replied with equal quietness, her words cool and sharp. His eyes soon traveled to her weapons, his eyes turning damp as he whispered, "Feyre."

"You stink like a pig covered in its own filth. Can't you at least pretend that you're not an ignorant peasant?" Nesta suddenly voiced with a crinkled nose. She soon picked up Feyre's cloak.

"S-shut up Nesta and be nice p-please," Anna stuttered out weakly for the first time. As she crossed her arms sending Nesta a glare but soon looked away. Nesta sent a glare back at the girl. But as she looked at the girl trying to be tough. Her wall cracked a bit and she had to shake her head to keep her from smiling. After taking care of the girl for so long and getting to know her she had grown a soft spot for her. Nesta shook her head though and turned her attention to Feyre.

"Take those disgusting clothes off," Nesta muttered. Anna sighed and shook her head at the eldest Archeron sister. She didn't know why Nesta was the way she was. Anna though couldn't judge Nesta for being who she was. Being that the Nesta never judged her for being who she was. But Anna did feel bad for Feyre for the way that her sister treated her. That's why Anna always made an effort to be there for the strong, lovely girl.

"Can you make a pot of hot water and add wood to the fire?" Feyre asked but as she did Feyre noticed the woodpile. There were only five woods left which had Feyre sigh, "I thought you were going to chop wood today."

"I hate chopping wood. I always get splinters." Nesta stated as she picked at her nails and glanced up from her lashes. She soon continued her little speech, "besides Feyre, you're so much better at it! It takes you half the time it takes me. Your hands are suited for it-they're already so rough."

"Please. Please get up at dawn and chop that wood. Or we'll be eating cold breakfast," Feyre grunted with a clenched jaw. As she soon asked after taking a deep breath. She knew that the last thing the household needed or wanted was an argument to break out. And Feyre didn't want to upset Anna knowing how she hates when an argument happens.

"I'll do no such thing," Nesta argued, her brows narrowed. But Feyre was already done with the conversation. As she was walking to the room she dragged Anna after her so the two could have a private conversation without the others interrupting. Before Feyre got to the door and closed it with Anna in tow. Feyre grunted out not caring to sound pleasant, "get the knives ready. I'll be out soon."

The room was large that Anna and Feyre had arrived in. Large enough for a rickety dresser and a bed. The dresser was decorated by Anna's and Feyre's creativity. Something the two bonded over was the love for art. Elain's drawer was decorated with flowers. Nesta's with crackling flames. Anna's and Feyre's drawer that they shared was decorated with several stars and a moon shining bright that the two had drawn together. Anna and Feyre while drawing the pictures ended up talking for hours debating about what to draw, taking turns adding on details, and laughing with one another.

Feyre soon groaned as she fell back onto the bed. Which led Anna to giggle with a sniffle at her antics as she stood by the bed fiddling with her dress sleeves. Feyre smiled over at the girl she would do anything for. A chuckle left her as she quickly sat up and in one motion pulled Anna on top of her. A laugh escaped Anna as this happened.

Feyre laughed as well as the two lied there in each other arms. In the peaceful silence just soaking up the quietness. Anna was playing with strands of Feyre's hair with a small smile in her head thinking about the color and thickness. As Anna did this Feyre couldn't help but smile at her.

All Feyre could think was that she was lucky to have Anna in her life. Anna has been there for her through a lot letting Feyre lean on her in times of need. And Anna has teached her as much as she could in her own special way. Though Anna was different from most, processing things different, learning things differently, and having her quirks. Feyre thought Anna was a beautiful, strong, talented young woman.

Feyre would do anything for Anna.

Oh what she would give to be able to take Anna in her arms and kiss her lips. To feel them against her lips. But Feyre knew that could never happen. There were so many things keeping her from doing such a thing. The people around them wouldn't accept them. The chance that Anna didn't feel the same way. Or the possibility that their relationship they had now would be ruined. And Feyre wasn't willing to let that happen. Wasn't willing to put Anna through any pain. Feyre also thought Anna deserved better than her. A frown took over Feyre's face as she thought about Anna in such a way. Before she could wipe it away a tear fell. Which Anna wiped away as she asked in a whisper, "are you okay Fey?"

"I'm fine Ann. Are you feeling better? Are you feeling up to helping me?" Feyre asked as she looked at Anna with a small smile. Pushing a long strand of curly brown hair behind Anna's ear. Trying to get her mind off her feelings towards the girl in her arms.

"Yes I am! I just have a sniffle other than that I feel fine. I'll help you Fey!" Anna squealed as she jumped up from her spot on Feyre. Anna smiled soon jumping up and down flapping her hands up and down with an excited squeal. Anna was always excited to spend time with Feyre. She then tried dragging Feyre out of the room with excitement. But was soon stopped by Feyre telling her to dress correctly for the cold. Anna did as told. But as she changed she did not notice the sad smile on Feyre's face as she watched her leaning against the wall. 

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄ 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐔𝐋 ⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

―𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄―

nain much to say just hope you guys like what I redid lol

Please vote & comment! What are your thoughts I'd love to hear them!

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 3.1K 20
Melissa Fae Knight is best friends with the Everdeens and Gale. When Prim is reaped, Mel doesn't hesitate to take her place. Entering the Hunger Game...
Always you, Only you By Zroe

Mystery / Thriller

305K 10.2K 46
Clarke and Lexa have been the best of friends for years, perhaps the closest of all in their group of friends. The connection, chemistry and comfort...
51.1K 1.5K 11
[On hold] Sylvia Maximoff, once a villain turned hero, now a criminal. She is on a run from the government. After she chose to break the laws and si...
13.8K 525 12
"Don't expect someone to stay sweet forever, even the sweetest candy has an expiration date" Daria Hernรกndez was sweet like candy and the best friend...