Wajood 2

By mishhtalkative

Ek kahani mite huye kisiki wajood ki... Ek kahani toote huye sapnoki... Ek kahani bichadke bhi saath rehne wa... More

Prologue
Chapter 2 - Kuch Raaz
Chapter 3. Yeh Raastein
Chapter 4. Yeh Raastein - 2
Chapter - 5 : Mulakaat 1
CHAPTER - : Treasure Hunt 1
Chapter 7 : Treasure Hunt 2

Chapter 1 - Naye Panne

385 33 126
By mishhtalkative

VYOOM, Bengaluru

Rohan looked at the florist shop or to say plant nursery which looked colorful yet filled with green color, and doubtedly raised his voice,

" Akshay, Chod na yaar... She's moody. Ek do ghante baad woh khud aajayegi, baat karne..."

Akshay rolling his eyes, dragged him near the shop,

" Dude... Tum dono ka humesha yahi chalta rehta. Tu kuch karta he yaa fir kuch bhi nahi karta...
Sushma gussa hoke chali jaati he... Fir tu uske peeche woh tere peeche...

Is chakkar mein humare saare ke saare plans cancel ho jaate he...."

Rohan glared at his best friend, and smacked his head,

" Tujhe is baat ki chinta he ki humare plans cancel ho jaate he naa ki mera aur Sushma ka break up hoga. WTF man. "

Akshay smacked him back with same level of intensity,

" Dekh main Tera dost hu girlfriend nahi. Uske saath yeh jhagade rakhiyooo..
Ab chal ander..."

He rang the ancient bell 🔔 hanging outside the shop...

And....

" Welcome to Vyoom...
How can we help you? Khoobsoorat, rangeele, khushbu bhare phool yaa hare bhare chote bade lambe mote patle jhaad- ped yaa khantonse bhare Bina mehak ke cactus...yaa subse best...."
He continued his speech, holding a shovel in one hand.... And another moving freely as he talk....

Akshay got totally confused looking at the overexcited florist infront of him,
" Ahh..  Flowers .. Phool chahiye..."

Rohan nodded repeating his friend's words,
" Haan Phool... "

Kanha smiled at their fumbling words, and kept the shovel aside,
"  Kiske liye? Aap dono ko dekh ke yeh nahi lagta ki aap dono ek dusre ko phool denge..."
He throw a wink at the end to calm down the atmosphere....

Akshay widened his eyes and took a step back, Oh.... He's not a cutsleeve,
" Noo... Iske girlfriend ke liye chaiye... Meri girlfriend manayi huii he... "
He confirmed himself.

Rohan again repeated the words, as he was totally enchanted with the florist words....
" Mere girlfriend ke liye phool chahiye...
Iski wali patayi huii he. "

Kanha started listing the usual things he knows,
" Occasion kya he?
Proposing? 1 week 1 month 3 months 6 months 1 year anniversary? Break-up day celebration?... Eng...." 

Akshay with a rocket speed,
" wait wait...
Break up nahi kare isi liye phool.... "

Kanha thought for a millisecond,
" let me guess, she is angry? Kyunki aapne kuch kiya yaa kuch bhi nahi Kiya??... "

Rohan and Akshay looked at each other as if blaming each other....for coming to this ajeeb shop...

Kanha - " aap dono ke shakal dekh ke lagta he ki I'm right. I will back in a minute... Make yourself comfortable but don't touch anything... especially woh Pink tulips... Break up congratulations bouquet he woh..."
Ending his words he left towards the inner area.. secretly laughing at their faces.

Rohan blinkingly looked at the pink tulips,
" Break up ko kaun celebrate karta he yaar? Tujhe lagta he ki hum sahi jagah aaye he?..."

Akshay took out his phone and checked the address,
" Nisha ne toh yahi jagah bataya tha..."

Kanha thinking about those nervous kids,
" Aaj kal ke bachche... Humare zamane mein toh ladkiyaa ek gaane mein hi pat jaati thi. Ab toh hazaro kharch karke phool khareedne padhte he .."
He murmured washing his hands....

" kisike baatein chupke se sunna galat he..."
A voice from behind made him aware...

Kanha turned around and faced her,
" Woh dono mere dukaan ke saamne, mere kaan ke neeche baat kare toh main kya karu? Kaan ka kaam hi sunna hota he! Soongna thodi na he...."

" Kaanha...."
She warned...

Kanha matched her tone, though in a playful way,
" Nainaaaaaa...."

Kanha knitting his brows with confusion,
"  Waise konse phool dedun? Pyaar ke nishani toh red roses he na?...."

Naina sighed closing her eyes, awakening the patience filled within her. He always played ignorant about the flowers, poking her to speak more.
" white tulips... "

Without waiting for him to join his hands, she picked fresh tulips from the row and tied them together with a beautiful ribbon, creating a beautiful bouquet... And handed over them to him...

Kanha shaking his head in negative,
" Tumne banaya he toh tumhi dedoo...."
He again tried to pull her out of the shell.

Naina's lips bowed into a melancholy smile,
" Main bus saya hu...Is Vyoom ka chehra toh tum ho na!!..."
Repeating her usual lines she sat on her favourite chair holding dairy....

" iske badle mera Wajood....
Meri zindagi hi kyun le na loo.... "

Those words kept on ringing in her ears...

She never believed in Wajood of parallel world, time travelling, reincarnation or the fictional stories.
She was a practical girl who believed in fairly tale not magic.

But that day, that incident and those words totally changed her Wajood, her world and the whole Vyom (universe)...

When she opened her eyes, hoping to see her Rajveer sir, her friends... few rays of sun blocked her vision from the whole world she lived so far. It was different... the area, the air, the aroma it carried within itself, the surroundings, everything seemed distinct...

Even the people who touched her wrist checking her pulse, held an aura forcing her heart crumble... They asked her, if she is okay and all she could mutter with courage is the name of her Rajveer sir, hoping to receive an answer about the situation.

When they saw her with confusion, introduced themselves as a batch of interns,and explained her how they found her unconscious near the ambush site.

Ignoring all their suggestions she rushed to KMA. And begged the watch guards asking permission to meet Brig. Chandok, the only person who could clear her all doubts.

Guard without a sight of recognition, he straight away rejected her plea,
" Aapke pass entry pass yaa fir koyi permission letter he? Aise kisi ko ander jaane deneka nahi he madam..."

With all the strength, She shouted, cried and at the end sat there with utmost stubbornness...

Hearing the commotion, Dr. Shalini came outside with her ever smiling face,
" Subedar. Khan, any problem?
Aapko pata he na Maj. Bhargav ki drill period chal Rahi he ! ..."
She passed him a candy...

Guard - Subedar Khan passing her a knowing look,
" Doctor yeh koyi ladki Brig. Chandok se Milne ki permission maang Rahi he. Uper se Jhoot bhi bol Rahi he ki yeh yaha ki cadet he....."

Dr. Shalini - " Achcha? Where is she now? ...."
She moved towards the gate where silhouette of  Naina is visible....

" Hey..."
She called drawing the attention...

Naina immediately flinched hearing her voice, with her remaining strength muttered,
" Shalini Mam..."

Shalini widened her eyes, trying to pull her memory strings to recognise the girl stood in front of her,
" Do I know you? ...."

Naina didn't register those words, tried to ask about her Rajveer sir, but her voice got stuck due to fatigue and stress,
" Shalini Maam...Woh ...Woh... Jeep... log...
Rajv...."

Before she could say more, Shalini's phone ringed, and signalled Subedar to keep his eyes on that girl,
" excuse me...Its important..."

Naina waived her hand towards Shalini but the later was busy in rejoicing something over phone... Just then she felt a jacket getting drapped over her and raised her eyes to notice someone who arrived with her, who helped her to reach KMA.

Doc. Kanha, was written over his white coat. He passed a bottle of water to her. And silently continued his work of observing the scene unfolding infront of him, leaning over his bike.

" Congratulations General Shekhawat...."
Shalini uttered loudly...

Shekhavat, that word caught Naina's whole attention.

" Main aur Gunny zaroor aayenge. Mrs. Shekhavat ke haath ka khana bhala kaun miss kar sakta he..."
She ended the call with a broad smile.

Subedar. Khan with wide opened ears, approached her,
" Gen. Shekhavat jii ka phone tha? "

Shalini sent a message to her husband Gunny, and answered,
" Haaan. Woh recently Nagaland mein joh rescue operation hua tha, uske success ke baad, Rajveer ko Major promote Kiya Gaya he. Isi baat pe Gen. Shekhavat jii ne dawat rakhi he. "

Subedar. Khan beaming with happiness,
" Achcha he ki is baar toh Rajveer ko dekhne milega. Warna Maine socha tha ki KMA se Gaye huye bachche idhar ka raasta bhool jaate he..."

Shalini rolled her eyes at his exaggeration
" Gunny toh mahine mein do baar aate he. "

Subedar fondly huffed at her words, and talked in a flow,
" Capt. Randhawa toh apni biwi ko dekhne aate he.... Warna Naveen Baabu ke kaand ke baad yaha koyi nahi... "
Last words snatched from his tongue as Shalini's face turned white...

Shalini slowly turned the topic,
" Achcha he ki Maj. Shekhavat is sub mein nahi fase. He accepted the transfer and went to Shimla. "
She took a breath of relief...

Subedar Khan - " Jab anth bhala toh sub bhala. Ab is ladki ka kya karein? Ise dekh ke nahi lagta ki yeh yaha ki he...."
He took his chart out to again cross verify her statement..
There's was no Cadet. Naina Singh registered with KMA.

Shalini secretly took a pic of the girl for future reference and noted that a man stood behind her,
" Dr. Kanha? ... "

Kanha stepped forward seeing Naina frozen from the very moment Shalini's call started, and decided that his words are needed now,
" Pleasant meeting you, Dr. Shalini. I'm Dr. Kanha from Appollo Hospital, Chennai. Actually,..."

He dragged his sentence to pick the words that would look genuine in the eyes of the army officials stood in front of him,

" She's my patient.... She's under medication. She dreamed of becoming a soldier. But couldn't pass the exams. So, all these..
This is my id..."
He fished out his med id and adhar to earn few believable looks from them.

" I hope you guys understand our situation..."

Subedar Khan passed a sympathised look towards Naina,
" Koyi na puttar, mera khud ka bete ne do baar pariksha diye the. Agli baar aur kadi mehnat karna. "

Shalini took a copy of his id and sent it for cross examination,
" Tum dono chahe toh ander aa sakte ho. There's a visiting chamber here...."
She tried to borrow some time...

Kanha - " Oh! Thank You Doctor, but it's almost time for her evening meal and med. So it's better we take our leave now... "
He carefully made Naina follow him and ignited his bike.

It took her days, months even a year to understand what happened with her. Just like a suspense thriller movie her life turned into one. She entered into a different world where there was no Cadet. Naina Ah Singh survived.

Her Rajveer sir is now Maj. Rajveer Singh Shekhavat. She tried to contact him, but failed to reach him as his life now revolved around his family, army and his love life Dr. Nandini.
It was totally an accident that one of the intern who treated her identified Rajveer as Nandini's long time boyfriend.  Dr. Sayuri had attended one conference where Rajveer came to pick Nandini from the venue.  Sayuri narrated how many pleas and bargains she did to take a pic with the couple.

Naina asked Sayuri a copy of the pic and glued it to the dairy she maintained to tail her first life. She was so afraid that the life she lived will erase from her memory and heart, one day. She wanted to remember them, cherish them, as she could not be able to live them again.

So after accepting how this world is functioning, she first tried to track down her parents, but found their house in Nainital is sold out after Naveen's courtmarshal or to say demise.. Her parents were settled in London with her aunt....  She never got a clue what happened to Naveen of this world as everyone she knew scattered on the map.

Opening Instagram, she tapped someone's profile. Someone who helped her life to keep moving...

Mrs. Huda - Amardeep Huda's Mummijii...
The face of Punjabi Tadka Channel. She is active in Instagram and other social medias. She often posted about her laadla beta, along with her famous Punjabi recipes. ( Atleast she posted regular update about or with Huda )

Today's special - Pinni
( " Puttar jii ke Dole Shawale ka raaz )

Naina scrolled back and went back to a post where she posted about Huda's graduation ceremony held in NDA, three years back..

He was alone unlike their time at KMA. Pooja, Ali, Alekh, Udi were not present during that ceremony, again conveying this world is far more different that her one....

Ali joined the air force, when she checked the last time he was posted in Kuchh. It was hard to locate his current affairs, but his sisters turned out to be so sweet that they revealed the success story of their brother in first flirtation session with Dr. Kanha.

With their interaction she found out that, Ali is still single and he never met Pooja as she is currently running a hockey training center in her hometown along with being a ex state hockey captain.

Udi is successfully running his father's business, and in this world he never tried to prove himself by joining the army.

And she finally cried her heart out, when there was nothing left in this world which could give information about her best friend Alekh. She visited the jail, in disguise of a reporter, and even the chawl in Mumbai where he grew up, but nothing came out of it.

Kanha came back dealing with the two love sick boys, and saw Naina in a deep thought,
" Pune se ek wedding ka project aaya he. Tum jaavogi?..."
He asked knowing the answer beforehand...

Naina kept her phone aside, and checked the appointment,
" Crystal and Yash, Right? ... Unhone specifically blue gentians ka center piece mention kiya he. Maine ppt banadi he. Tum ek baar cross check kar dena..."

Kanha leaned towards the table, occupying her space,
" Kitne weird demands he inke. Garland mein kaun mor pankh daalta he!!..."

Naina struggled to breath in the congested space,
" Unki shaadi he. Unki Marzi... Kanha..."
She pushed him away from her...

Kanha getting irritated by her act,
" Achcha jii, tumhare jagah mein nahi chura sakta lekin tumhara kaam zaroor chura sakta hu? Bhoolna math ki Vyoom ki partner ho tum.. Venue jaake tum bhi kaam kar sakti ho.

Par tumhe toh is char diwar chodke kahi jaana pasand hi nahi he. Koyi dekhega toh sochega ki tum ladki nahi koyi Dayan ho. Uper khoobsurat bhi ho. Lambe baal aur nakoon bhi he..."
He continued his banter making her feel homely..

" Tum jaante ho ki I can not afford to live here. "
Her reply made him to go back his gyani friend mode.

" Are you telling me that you are forced to stay here? Jaise ki tum yaha Vyoom mein mere saath bus din kaat Rahi ho...."

He emotionally blackmailed her knowing it will work, may be someday or today. In past he tried to instigate her, trying to get the Phulan Devi out of her. But,

" Common Kanha... You know, It won't work. "
She replied in a plain tone

" Yaar, main Doctor hu tumhara... Kabhi toh sun liya karo. Apne ateet ko nahi bhula sakti toh apne aane Wale kal pe toh nahi rok daalo. "
He tried the doctor card now.

" Point no 1. Woh Mera ateet nahi, meri zindagi he, jise maine jiya he.
Point No. 2, tum mera doctor the Kanha. Yaad he, tumne khud resign Kiya tha apne post se? Abhi tum mere partner ho,...
Toh chaloo Kaam pe lag jaavo, parso ka engagement decors ka kaam abhi bhi pending he. "
Her calm voice poured water on his every plan set out for her new life. Cursing his hardworking yet dormant partner he carried the boxes that needed to be placed somewhere else.

" Pata nahi, isko Phulan Devi kisne kaha hoga. Yeh toh kargosh Devi Banna chahiye tha... "

Somewhere in the dark corners of the underworld shoot out mission, Huda hiccuped earning a bullet crossing next to his arm. He cursed the person who remembered him at that particular moment.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Hii everyone,

How's the first chapter of Wajood - 2?

Let me know your views.. and doubts.

Aapki,
Nandu ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 14.7K 126
my version of Raina's journey after Rajveer's jeep blast... All the pictures and videos used are from Google and you tube so credit goes to its make...
13K 601 13
"Preeti...kyu ro rhi ho meri jaan main tumhara tha hu aur rahunga" "Ask yourself Prem Singhania khudse pucho" Two souls,Two minds, Two bestfriends...
102K 5.2K 57
Rajveer & Naina..... for me, these two names hold my world together. Raina a world full of love, trust n romance! These two characters are the reason...
35.3K 1.8K 36
What happened to Left Right Left world when I entered KMA 😜 **This story will be VERY, VERY Adult. 😜😜😜😜