Beautiful Pink Rose (Sonamy S...

By lebi02

Once upon a time her name is Princess Amelia Lynn Rosetta or everyone calls her Amy Rose. At months later the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 23

51 2 0
By lebi02

Battle Eggman Part 1

☆゚.*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Twenty-Three ~💙

Sonic's Pov

It's morning today and I think it's time to go face with Eggman. I couldn't resist staring at Amy was still sleeping. But her stomach still growling. I stand up and get some of her food.

I gently smile at her but she is asleep talking.

"Sonic, please don't leave me."

"Oh, Amy."

"I don't wanna lose you I love you."

When I started to walk then I realized I heard her say the last part. I guess Amy Rose cared about me all the time.

"Don't worry Ames, I get some food and I will be right back."

Using my speed running to get some food. My communicator is ringing I use tap then speak.

"Sonic! Help us?"

The sound is my buddy is Tails.

"Tails, what's wrong?"

"It's Eggman who captured all of us. I can't find Sally."

I was nothing happened Tails and my friends get captured by Egghead.

"Don't worry buddy, Amy and I lead away," I responded to my communicator.

Using running to get some food for Amy.

Amy's Pov

It's the morning I open my eyes and begin a sunny day. Well, Sonic and I have completed Chaos Emeralds. It's seems he's gone at the morning?

"Sonic?"

I saw dashing fruits brought at me.

"Sorry Amy, we need eat for breakfast and hurry up." He said then I replied and asked. "What's wrong Sonic?"

"Eggman kidnapped our friends."

They never make it even my best friend cream too. I will save our friends.

"Let's save our friends and Sally too." I told Sonic to nodded his head and smiled.

☆゚.*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

Sonic and Amy are able to go at Eggman's lair. The robots guards are being protected from the first door. He turn around Amy smiled.

"Are you ready, Amy?"

She nodded her head. Then Sonic uses his spindash attack on the robots guards.

They search for friends to go. Found it a little cage his best friend.

"Tails!" Sonic exclaimed he replied was Happy to see them. "Sonic and Amy."

Amy push a button down. Tails set free Sonic ordered. "Amy, search Eggman and bring Chaos with-"

"No Sonic you gonna search Eggman and Sally. Tails and I are gonna save our friends." Amy cut off realize Sonic was worried his best friend and his love. He doesn't lose her again.

"But Amy."

"Look I know we're together but now you have to save Sally. She is only one. You love her and she loves you. Me and you were just friends. Please understand."

Amy finally explained and spoke to Sonic silently shocked sadly down. Mostly A Blue Hero in love Rose not Princess Acorn.

"Yes Amy."

He ran away to search for Princess Acorn and Eggman. Amy and Tails are rescue friends. Cream, Cheese, Knuckles, Rouge, Shadow, Blaze, Silver and Vector.

"Where's Sonic?" Knuckles asked to Amy replied. "He's gonna to find Eggman and Sally. He brings a complete Chaos Emeralds."

"Miss Amy are you gonna go Mr. Sonic?"

Amy was become silent. Rouge advice. "Hon, Big Blue is in trouble you after him."

"But I can't?"

Blaze tap her shoulder looked at her. "Amy listen, I know you love Sonic but still your worried and he needs you."

"Okay, I go with Him. Everybody go outside me and Sonic gonna take care for Eggman."

They agreed order Amy said leave Eggman Lair.

"Wait Amy I go with you." Tails suggest to go Amy with his best friend.

As for Sonic searching Princess Sally. He heard Sally's voice. He use his spind dash destroy cage. She running toward hugged him.

"Sonic, you made it. Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm okay Sal." He replied but in his mind something wrong or doesn't feel right. He loves Sally but now he in love with Amy for real of course Sonic doesn't have feelings Princess anymore.

"What's wrong Sonic?"

"I'm fine, come on let's go."

He grabbed her hand then a gaint robot jump down those two. The doctor smile blue hedgehog whisper at Sally.

"Sal, run I take care for Eggman."

She nodded her head running away. He stands more serious glare at his archenemy.

"Eggman."

"It's over now give me seven chaos emeralds." Eggman gave told him in order but Sonic was thinking his head.

"Give me a second, why do you need for Chaos emeralds Egghead?" Sonic asked to be smiled Eggman refuses his answer gonna be mad at him. "Enough, give me seven chaos emeralds!"

He does not give at Eggman and hide chaos emeralds then uses spin dash giant robot dodge it use robot hands to combat. Sonic uses speed running dodge it.

Eggman got a temper didn't miss the blue hedgehog.

"You little brat."

His robots arms big punched to blue hedgehog he was got hurt tries to stand up but he got weak.

"Now let's gets over with."

Eggman punch high but then someone smashed robot hands away. Sonic looked at pink hedgehog.

"Leave Sonic alone!"

"Amy!"

He was growling at pink hedgehog and press and called of the robots.

"Robots attacked!"

The robots being to attack then Amy and Sonic side by side to fight. Blue hedgehog uses spin dash and speed destroy robots and Pink hedgehog use her hammer smashed away robots all exploded.

"You think a junk piece of metal could beat this-"

Robot hand smash at Sonic hit the ground then Amy turn around.

"Sonic!"

The robots are surrounded by Amy smirked use her hammer.

"Three words you're too slow."

She smashed the robots. Then Sonic uses speed dodge smash robots.

"Your either give up now because I have sevene chaos emeralds..."

Eggman asked blue hedgehog. "Oh so you do now? How come you won't transform into super Sonic."

"Will see about it. I give it a throw at Amy?"

"Amy?"

He saw pink hedgehog attack and being to fall.

"AAAHHH!"

Sonic was exclaimed running to catch her give seven emeralds to him. Falling down emeralds he grabbed it emeralds.

The emeralds are shine to transform.

"The Power of the Sevene Chaos Emeralds!"

He turn into super Sonic as super transform he's color is gold fur and his eyes red. Fly down to catch Amy as bridal.

She open her eyes look someone save.

"Sonic..."

"Are you alright?"

Amy smiled nodded and come down the ground. He fly away toward at Eggman for a battle.

"Let's do this Eggman."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265 3 22
Sonic and Amy Rose's journey to love and their adventures as heroes Across the multiverse and in different points in time(cover not final)
19.5K 472 18
After separating herself from her friends, Amy Rose has become a matured, independent hedgehog of 17. But what madness will occur when a robot smashe...
22.3K 466 29
*COMPLETED* A girl named Amy has been living in a village since she was born. Suddenly, a person named Dr Eggman attacks her village. She ran away, b...
11.2K 224 34
The pink hedgehog named Amy Rose had always been in love with the blue hedgehog named Sonic ever since Amy first laid eyes on him when they were kids...