Percy's VK side (Percy Jackso...

By ThatChildOfAthena

What if Percy didn't grow up with Sally? What if Disney was real? When the Disney Greek gods reveal themselve... More

Chapter 1-So Disney is real?
Chapter 2-Percy's VK side
Chapter 3-Let them see my demons
Chapter 4-Annabitch tries to get me killed
Chapter 6-Visiting old places, making new memories
Chapter 7-Camp
Chapter 8-Stabby stab stab
Chapter 9-Things get real
Chapter 10-Percy can't sit still
Chapter 11-Another Prophecy! Again...
Chapter 12-How to get to Tartarus 101
Chapter 13-The River
Chapter 14-We like knocking out people now
Chapter 15-My Possessor hates me
Chapter 16 - All the plants are dying~🎵

Chapter five-My new life

1K 23 208
By ThatChildOfAthena

I do not own Disney or PJO/HoO

Anyone's thoughts=italics

Flashback=italics and underline

(Swearing involved in this chapter, including f-bombs)

Time skip 3 years. Percy is 20.

Percy's PoV

It's been three years since Zeus wanted me dead. I'm pretty sure he still does, but dad only comes every now and then to keep me updated. It's also been three years since Annabeth broke up with me. Now, I'm not gonna do that self pity thing that they do in Chaos betrayal fanfics where I block everyone out. 

Nope, I moved on, and let's just say I'm happily with a certain son of Captain Hook. Speaking of the devil...

"PERCY YOU MOTHERFUCKER GET BACK HERE!" Harry chases after me as I sprint down the halls of the castle, laughing my head off.

I run into the main hall where Mal, Ben, Jay, Carlos and Evie are already waiting. Mal hears Harry screaming and rolls her eyes. "What did you do now Percy?"

"Well let's just say...Harry won't be sword fighting anytime soon."

Harry runs into the run, huffing, his face red. "Percy...get these hooks off my hands right now," He growled. 

"How about...no?"

He lunges for me and I find myself on the ground, Harry tickling me with the end of the hooks.

"AHAHAHA! HARRY STOP! OH GODS! HARRY! I'LL TAKE THEM OFF! I'LL TAKE THEM OFF!"

Harry finally releases, and I slowly, without taking my eye off him, get up. Then I run for it. Harry curses. "You little shit!"

I run to our (Harry and Percy's) quarters and lock the door. "Percy!" He whines, banging the door with his plastic hooks. "Let me in!" 

"No way in Hades am I doing that!"

"Please?"

"...fine."

I open the door, and as I expected, he grabs me with his hook by my shirt. "You sir, are in big trouble."

I gulp, and put on a sheepish smile. Harry drags me to the bed and with lots of pleads, I finally give in and take the magically glued hooks off his hands. Suddenly, I feel a breeze, and smell salty air. Then, my dad, Poseidon, is standing in the middle of my room. He looks between Harry and I, then narrows his eyes. "Are you two...?" The silent questions remains.

Harry decides to answer it. "I don't know," He says, coming closer to me and whispering in my ear, making me shiver. "Are we?"

Then he pulls back, and has a gleam in the eye, like how I look in my VK side. I back up, but before I know it, I'm scooped up by him in bridal style. I squeal, not anticipating this. I hold onto Harry's neck and bury my now red face in his neck. He smells like salty water, and fresh mint. I love it. Then I remember my dad is here. And I go even more red.

"I'm gonna assume you two are together."

Harry nods. "We are together, and I dearly love your son."

"If you hurt my son-"

"Dad!" I whine, "Stop threatening my boyfriend!"

"Fine. Anyway, I bring news of the Greek world. You two might wanna sit down."

Harry sits down on the bed, and I snuggle up to him, sitting on his lap. I look my dad in the eye. "What's going on? Any update with Zeus?"

"Sadly, yes. He has realised his mistake. He is no longer hunting you down to kill you."

"How is that a bad thing?" Questions Harry.

"Well, he now wants you and Annabeth wants you as her boyfriend again too."

I feel the blood rush to my head again, but this time it is of anger. "TO HADES WTH THEM!" I shout, standing up. "I don't wanna be their fucking immortal pawn! And Annabitch can ask for forgiveness all she wants, but I will never forgive that little shit!"

I feel a hand on my shoulder, and I look to see Harry with a look that says 'dude, chill.' I sit back down on his lap, glaring at nothing in particular. "I know that you don't want to go back to the Greek world, and I will try everything in my power to stop Zeus from discovering you." My dad promises.

"Well, son, and Harry, I will see you next time I visit, and hopefully Zeus would have given up by then." Then, he vanishes into the sea breeze.

"Well that was just brilliant. You're being hunted down." Harry states.

"Just another ordinary day for me Harry!" I say with fake enthusiasm. "Now that you've got both hands free," I smile evilly, my eyes gaining their insane look. "How about a little spar?"

On Olympus

Leo's PoV (Haha bet you weren't expecting that!)

It has been 3 years since Percy left. 3 years since the 'all mighty Zeus' sent us all to hunt him down. But Zeus didn't get very far, since the seven (remember Nico makes seven) refused to find Percy, and so did Artemis and her hunt. Apollo practically ignored Zeus, doing his daily sun routine without looking for Percy. Hermes refused to be Zeus's messenger, instead started working for Hades and Poseidon. My dad Hephaestus, also went on a strike, no longer making weapons for Zeus. Pretty much everyone except Athena, Ares, and Hera ignored him.

I settled down with Calypso, going to Camp Half-Blood first to announce that I was in fact, not dead. Then I severely regretted it because Camp Half-Blood's greeting was full of cussing and punching. After I recovered from their LOVELY welcome, Calypso and I went to New Rome and stayed there for a couple of months. Then I was called to Olympus, as my dad wanted me to meet the Disney gods.

Then Zeus got angry, blah blah blah, you readers know the rest. Anyway, back to the plot.

Zeus had summoned the seven and Annabeth to Olympus. I walk up to the Empire State Building, wondering what the Drama King wanted this time. In the lobby, I spot Piper and Jason talking to Hazel and Frank. Nico hangs in the shadow next to them.

"Wassup guys?" I say, making my appearance. "You didn't miss Uncle Leo too much, did you?"

"Leo!" Piper practically launches herself at me. "It's been so long! How are you and Calypso? Did you settle down well? How's the legion? Have you tried to stupidly get yourself killed yet?"

"Woah, slow down with the questions Beauty Queen! First off, Calypso and I are going well, yes, we did settle down well in New Rome, I don't know about the legion and no, I haven't done anything stupid." I pause, then add, "Yet."

Jason comes over and rolls his eyes. "Well don't go dying on us again Repair Boy."

Hazel and Frank come over, holding hands. Hazel's smile is a bright as gold as Frank and her give me a huge bear hug. (Gold? Bear hug? No just me? Fine, I'll stop.) "Leo!" Hazel says, "It's been so long!" 

Frank chuckles. "Yeah, between Praetor duties and rebuilding New Rome, we've barely had anytime to see you."

Suddenly, thunder rumbles out of nowhere, even though the sun is shining. I sigh, knowing that Zeus wants us on Olympus. "Well, we better get going."

The other grudgingly agree, and we go up to the desk. The guy sees us, and finally, FINALLY recognises us.

Just kidding. He didn't.

"Where do ya wanna go kiddos?"

Jason steps up. "600th floor please."

"No such thing kid."

I could see the others getting annoyed, and I guess so could Piper. She goes up to the desk, and slams her hand on it. "Ok, this is getting annoying. Just give us the dam key. Right. Now." She says the last bit through gritted teeth. The guy doesn't need to be charmspoken, he gulps and quickly hands over the key.

We go into the elevator, and Piper is still fuming. "I can't believe it! Even after all these years, he doesn't recognise us! It's like he wipes his memory after every time he sees us!"

"It's okay Pipes," I say, "But did you see his face! Hilarious! He was like, OMGs SHE'S GONNA KILL ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" 

Hazel doubles over in laughter, and a smile finds it's way onto Frank's face. The elevator doors open, and Olympus is revealed. Streets full of minor gods went up and down. We walked out and up to Olympus, admiring the beauty. We pushed the doors open, and there were the Olympian gods, all in the same room. They haven't been all together in 3 years.

"Demigods!" Thunders Zeus, "You are now here, so we shall now start this meeting. 3 years ago, we lost our hero, Perseus Jackson-"

"YOU LOST HIM?" Poseidon shouts, standing up and banging his trident on the floor. I stumble as the floor shakes. "YOU THREATEN HIM AND WANTED TO KILL HIM!"

Hestia puts her hand on his shoulder, and he calms down at her presence. The god sits down.

"Anyway, as I was saying, the demigod fled our world. But I have managed to track him down, along with the help of Athena and her child, Annabeth."

I clench my fists at her name.

Zeus continues, "He is hiding in the Disney world. We need you seven, along with Annabeth to track him down and bring him back alive."

"What if we refuse?" Asks Jason.

"Then I destroy those little camps of yours."

Silence.

Then I step up. "Zeus, I'm sorry, but either of those options aren't possible."

"I believe they are, punk." Ares says.

I can see Nico stepping out of the shadows. "We'll do it." Then he turns to us. "It's what Percy would want, VK side or not."

I know he's right. I know the other know it too.

"Perfect. Hermes, can you transport them-"

"Nope." Hermes deadpans. 'Wow,' I think. "He's stubborn."

"Hermes..." I can hear the danger edge to Zeus's voice. "Do it. Now."

Hermes sighs, and get off his throne. He goes up to us and we form a circle, and I close my eyes. I feel the horrible feeling of being flashed. As I open my eyes, a wave of nausea hits me. I barely hold down the vomit. Piper fails to do so.

'Haha! Now we're tied!' I think, my mind wandering back to the time Hera flashed us.

I look around, and we're in front a huge castle. Suddenly, there's another flash, and Annabeth appears. I internally groan.

"Great, you're all here!" She says. "Let's go get him! But you guys can stay here if you want. I'm sure I can beat him myself."

I'm tempted to follow along and see her get beaten up, but Frank beats me to the answer.

"We can be there, ya know, just in case."

"We better get going! Don't wanna make Zeus angry!" Then, Annabeth goes into the castle, without saying anything else.

"Should we follow her?" Hazel asks. "She's probably going to do something stupid..."

Nico walks up to the door. "Percy's here, I know it. So let's get to him before she does."

I shrug. "Sounds like a plan to me. But how will we find him?"

"I can shadow travel to him, then shadow travel back out here with him."

"Ok, sounds good Nico." Says Jason.

Nico locks eyes with me, the runs straight for me. I'm too surprised to move. I brace for the impact, but before he crashes into me, he steps in my shadow and disappears. 

I stand there like an idiot, shocked. He pranked me! No one pranks the Super Sized McShizzle and gets away with it! After a couple of seconds, I snap out of it. "That little shit! When I get my hands on him..."

"Calm down Repair Boy," Chuckles Piper. 

As we wait outside the castle for hours (minutes), I look at our surroundings. Beautiful gardens are everywhere, with the occasional teenager in sight. Finally, Nico shadow travel back, with a familiar face.

His sea green eyes are as playful as ever, his black hair seemed even more messier if possible. The maniacal grin spreads out on his face.

"Sup," Percy says.

"Percy!" We all say, crowding him. We all hug, then step back, I see a boy, behind Percy.

"Who's that? Why's he here?" I point out. The boy has brown hair and blue eyes, a bit of a creepy look on face.

The boy steps up. "Well," He grabs Percy and looks into his eyes, who is now turning red for some reason. "This here, is my boyfriend." Then Harry closes the gap between them, kissing him. When they pull apart, Percy's as red as a tomato.

"You got a boyfriend! That's great Percy!" Exclaims Jason.

"I'm so happy for you two." Says Frank, Hazel and Piper nodding in agreement.

I'm just grinning at Percy's face. "Need some ice for your face Water Boy?"

Percy stops blushing so much and glares at me. "Oh shut the fuck up Leo!"

"Language!" Jason yells. We all stare at him. 

"It's Captain America's reincarnation!" I joke.

Jason rolls his eyes. "Anyway, we should tell Perce why we really came."

Percy sighs. "Lemme guess, Zeus wants me back? Well I'm not coming. Sorry guys, but I live a life here, hanging out with Ben, Jay and Carlos, having who-can-fit-the-most-strawberries-in-their-mouth challenges with Mal, terrorising Evie and her demititan boyfriend,  Alexis, and being with Harry."

"Wait, demititan?" Hazel questions. Percy sighs. 

"He's a son of Atlas who lived with his father. He was kind hearted, but his father didn't like that. He was abused by his sisters, the Hesperides since his dad couldn't do it himself. He recently managed to escape, and he stumbled across this place. Evie took him in and boom, they fell in love and started dating."

"Oh."

Frank steps up. "Percy, Zeus is going to destroy the camps if you don't come with us. Please, I don't know what I'll do if Camp Jupiter is gone."

Percy puts head in his hands, and then after three seconds, looks up. "Fine," He growls. "But Harry can come with me."

"Deal."

Frank and Percy shake hands, and then I call for Hermes. "Oh Hermes! Where are you?"

There's a flash, and then we find ourselves in the throne room again. Except we are 3 feet in the air.

"Son of a bitch!" I hear Percy yelp as we hit the floor. "What was that for?"

"That my dear cousin," Hermes says slyly, "Is what we call a prank." He fist bumps Apollo.

"I'm gonna kill them..." Piper growls.

Zeus interrupts before Piper can make anymore death threats. "Where is the wisdom spawn?"

Hermes snaps his fingers again lazily and Annabeth appears in the room. Also 3 feet above the floor. We all snigger as she stands up, her face red. "Why was I called back? I haven't found Percy?"

"Maybe because I'm right here, Annabitch."

She swivels around, to find Percy growling at her. All is silent.

Percy's PoV 

"Percy!" Annabeth tries to run up and hug me, but as quick as a viper, I uncap Riptide and point it at her throat. 

"Don't. Even. Try." I growl, and she turns pale.

"Y-you can't threaten me! I-I'm the saviour o-of Olympus!" Her voice is wavering.

I put the sword down, and walk straight up to her, looking her in her eyes. "Well guess what? I just did."

She scrambles backward, to her mother's throne, terrified. She got what she deserved.

"Now that you are all here," Zeus says, "Perseus Jackson, you shall help us in the next war. Chaos's brother, End is rising."

I choke on air. Another war? They want me to go into another war.

"No."

Everyone stops. "What did you say?" Zeus questions.

"I said no." I look him in the eye. I'm not going to fight your war. I'm done."

I turn to leave, grabbing Harry's hand, but the he disappears. I swivel around, looking for him. Where I find him terrifies me the most.

"Maybe if you want your little lover back Perseus, I suggest you do as I say." Zeus has Harry in his hand and is squeezing him. Harry can't breathe.

"Let Harry go!" I yell, power radiating off of me. 

"Only if you agree to my terms. Swear on the river Styx."

Harry's turning blue. I know I've only got a couple of seconds.

"I swear on the river Styx I will abide by Zeus's terms! There, done! Now let Harry go!"

Zeus drops Harry, and I rush over to him. I nearly cry at his ragged breathing. "Harry?" I whisper, "Are you ok?"

"Percy..." I hear him say. I choke at his pained expression.

"C'mon Harry, let's get out of here." I say softly. I pick him up, and the Seven and I turn to leave.

"You left me for a BOY?!" Annabeth screeches. "Y-you're gay?!"

"I'm pan," I say calmly, "But you would know that if you actually tried to get to know me."

Then I storm out of the throne room, the Seven trailing behind me. It's time to visit a place I haven't been in a long time.

It's time to go to Camp Half-Blood.

Ok, WOW! That was a long chapter. Over 2700 words! Also, thank you so much if you have read this book, there are over 200 reads! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Remember to:

Vote

Eat

Sleep

Read

Be happy

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>>𝐿𝒶𝓊𝓇𝑒𝓁<<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 510 8
What if Percy didn't remember Annabeth? Percabeth fanfic, I'm not sure how many parts this will be or if I'll even continue, just let me know what yo...
667K 8.3K 24
Percy Jackson has been betrayed. After his new half brother frames him for everything at camp, he was shunned by the other campers, even Chiron. His...
33.7K 630 32
🏁HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY🏁 🚩TW: Blood, rape, swear words, suicidal thoughts, self harm, panic attacks, needles, death, natural disasters, slight...
50.4K 620 15
Perseus Jackson son of Poseidon, Bane of Kronus, Bane of Gaia, and etc has been betrayed by Annabeth and a new son of Zeus. What will happen to Percy...