π“π‘πž 𝐏𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐄𝐬�...

By SavannaWritess

Everly Blossom is a princess, adopted into the Royal Family by the King and Queen of England. Everly doesn't... More

Author's Note
Aesthetics
Prologue
1 | dreaming
2 | new beginnings
3 | the bodyguard
4 | doubts
5 | tricks
6 | faker
7 | marriage
8 | tears
9 | geek
10 | mcdonald's
11 | movies
12 | hurt
13 | sparks
14 | sweetheart
15 | blushing
16 | pretty dresses
17 | brave
18 | laughter
19 | enemy
20 | saved
21 | distraction
22 | orgasm
23 | army
24 | handy work
25 | teasing
26 | lick
27 | intimate
28 | caught meddling
29 | yours
30 | sit on my face
31 | wedding dresses
32 | insecure
33 | dirty minds
34 | secret revealed
35 | cable ties
36 | moral support
37 | say something
38 | love
39 | bedroom kisses
40 | what's netflix?
41 | pussy cats
42 | freedom
43 | jealousy hurts
44 | meet the parents
45 | the truth of therapy
46 | don't let me go
47 | vibrators
48 | be rough with me
49 | i got a job
50 | touch her, lose your hands
51 | dominate me
52 | you are my life
53 | board games
54 | forever
Bonus Chapters
My Other Books

Epilogue

8.7K 209 56
By SavannaWritess

One year later

Today is the day I head back to the army. I felt like it was time and with spending the last year with Everly by my side, I know that if I don't do this now, I'll never do it. So many times she's told me that she doesn't want me to regret a thing and that it's time to be selfish after everything I've given up for her.

I don't necessarily like the term 'selfish' but I know what she means.

She wants me to do things for me and no one else. Despite how much I love her and want to be with her. I'm doing this for me and four years doesn't seem so bad, not when I know I'll be coming home to her after all of this.

Right now she's standing by my side as we get picked up to head away. I can tell she's nervous, she's been quiet since we left my apartment and she's not sure what to say. I'm fearful of seeing her cry but I'm praying the tears will be those of happiness.

Especially when I pop the question.

I've been wanting to ask for the last few months but no time felt more perfect than this.

A promise of our love, of our relationship. That when I get home for good, we can get married. I hope she says yes anyway. The thought destroys me from the inside out but I want to symbolise our strength, our power together.

Everly latches onto my fingers tightly as I place down my belongings, she can barely meet my eyes.

"Sweetheart," I whisper, my fingers grazing her cheek.

She nuzzles her head into my hand, eyes fluttering shut and then she bundles herself into my chest. I wrap my arms around her and hold tight. "I told myself I wouldn't get upset."

My hand cups the back of her head and I stroke her soft hair. "It's okay," I whisper. "It's okay, sweetheart."

"I'm so happy for you but this hurts," her throat clenches and I squeeze her chest impossibly close to mine. "So much."

I kiss the top of her head over and over until my lips are numb. "I know," I agree. "But I'll be back soon. You'll be thriving with your degree and your new jobs. All your new friends you've made."

She pulls back slowly, tears rim the bottom of her lashes. "It won't be the same without you."

My heart cracks at her voice. "It's all going to be okay, Ever."

"I know it is."

I wrap my hands around her cheeks again and stare into those gorgeous blue eyes, full of raw emotion. She's feeling every wave of sadness and I can feel it but I hope this will change her feelings even a little bit.

"Everly," I start. "I love you with all my heart. Every inch of it."

She blinks once and tears are rolling. I swipe them away with my thumbs. "We've been through it all," I whisper and look down to her lips. "You came into my life and you made it bright and colourful. Your smile, your laugh, your determination for living life to the full. You make me a better man everyday and I don't want to do life without you. I want you by my side forever."

I slowly remove my hands from her face and she blinks back at me, my fingers dig into my pocket and I slip down onto one knee in front of her. Her eyes bulge out of her head, stepping back she cups her hands over her mouth to mask her shock.

"Ever," I open the box to reveal the diamond ring inside. "I want nothing more than to be with you for the rest of my life. You've given me everything I'll ever need. Will you do me the honour of marrying me?"

Everly's chest quivers and she squeezes her eyes shut. More and more tears are pouring from them now. For a moment she says nothing and panic begins to arise in me. She stares down at the ring and then finally moves her hands away from her mouth.

"Oh my God," she blubbers. "Yes. Yes. Of course I'll marry you."

My expression bursts at her words and I stand up to bring her lips to mine, kissing softly until I can taste her tears against my mouth. "Oh God," she mumbles. "I'm shaking."

"Me too," I agree and take the ring out from the box.

I slide it onto her finger and Everly's eyes analyses every little detail. "It's so beautiful," she says quietly. "I love it."

She glances up at me and wraps her arms around my shoulders, I pull her into me and listen to her heart thump and thump until it falls in line with mine. "I'm so glad you love it, sweetheart."

Then when we pull away I cradle her face once more and wipe away the tears. "Oh my, I wasn't expecting that." She murmurs with a hesitant laugh.

"I want you to know how much I love you, how much I cherish you. And when I get home, how much I can't wait to marry you," I press my lips to the corner of her mouth. "It will keep me sane. Knowing that you are my fiancé."

Everly cracks a beautiful smile and nods. "I'll be right here when you get back."

I rest my forehead against hers and close my eyes with satisfaction. "I know, Ever. I know."

"I love you," she whispers. "I love you so much."

"I'll see you soon, very soon."

"Yeah," she rasps and I take her lips to mine one last time. Savouring this moment because I don't ever want to forget the feeling of her touch, of her lips, of her fingers. "Soon. Very soon."

I pull back slowly and drink her in. Leaving an imprint in my brain so I have this moment to look back on, even through the mixed emotions of tears. The lump in my throat refuses to disappear but I knew I'd feel like this.

Going away would never be easy.

"I'm so proud of you," she tells me.

"And I'm proud of you."

We both smile back at each other, holding hands so tightly as I run my thumb across the ring on her left hand. "I miss you already."

My lips flip into a frown, chest shaking inside me. "I miss you too."

One last kiss and I reluctantly tear myself away from her.

I know we can do this. We can get through anything. And at the end of it, I know I'll be able to call her my wife.

My wife.

That sure has a nice ring to it.

THE END

♛♛♛

Why am I sobbing a lil bit right now?😭😭🥺🥺

UGHHHHHH I can't with these two!!!

What did you guys think? I'd love to hear your thoughts!👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼

Grayson is such a dream man and I'm so happy Everly has him!

Thank you for reading and supporting, it really means the world to me!

Love Savanna x

Insta: SavRose.x
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 18.6K 29
Noah looked at me for a second before moving closer. I sucked the card off his lips but it faltered and fell to the ground. A second later I felt a p...
65.8K 3.3K 50
β˜‘οΈCompletedβ˜‘οΈ ‼️MATURE‼️ Mila is a head-strong and prosperous woman who is living every girl's dream as she plans her future with her fiancΓ© George G...
502K 11.8K 50
"Kiss me" He wickedly smiled. Knowing that he had me under his control. * Avery Thorn Was just a regular 15yr old freshmen. Until one day she snuck...
6.1M 264K 63
She leaves her family to live with a man she has never met. She's only read about him, and knows the hell she's getting into, but she does this to sa...